Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:50:49 AM

Genesis-mining.com is as good as it gets in the mining world.  If you're into cloud mining, I can recommend them based on my own experience so far.
The current hashrate of Uno according to Chainz is 25 Ths.  If we were going to collectively add a meaningful amount of hash (say 20 Ths) to Uno on Genesis, this is what we're looking at:

And even if we did add 20 Ths to the current 25 Ths, 45 Ths is still a tiny drop in the bucket compared to even to just 1 PHs we could glean from merge mining with Bitcoin. Buying 20 THs would likely have a negative incentive on current miners, and I would predict the overall hashrate would probably drift back closer to 25 Ths as they leave.

I have to ask if it's the best use of the community's resources, when the Bitcoin hash is "free."  Would those funds be better spent on other projects like price stabilization, liquidity, etc?

Taa, FK. I see that Genesis is just no equivalent of merged-mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:53:15 AM

I'm off Coins-E, again.  Discovered their largely unsolicited withdrawal fees.   Cry

-

Let's not say, much, though, since I'm sure people have to make bills, and we should be gracious towards exchanges who host our favorite coin.

I'm just posting this, because I mentioned them in the first place.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:24:52 AM

I keep paper charts (my eyes). The Bitcoin chart started 10 weeks ago with $290 as the bottom line. The whole thing now looks like the path of a drunken sailor chasing a greasy pig around a darkened warehouse.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:17:52 AM

I think the best startegy for UNO is as follows:

Buy as many UNOs as you can.
Then, put 99 % for long term storage and 1 % put for sale.
The highest price UNO can climb is around 85 BTC. I am realistic and think it will only go over 1 BTC.

In UNO it is kind of appealing one can have a large stake of something so scarce with relatively low price.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:25:16 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 08:46:28 AM by gustav

The highest price UNO can climb is around 85 BTC. I am realistic and think it will only go over 1 BTC.

I would slightly disagree  Grin

Uno has much better properties than Bitcoin for being a store of value and also in stability among other things. In a rational market Bitcoin would be dumped and Uno adopted which makes 1 Uno worth 400 btc + in my mind. Problem is only: market isn't always rational and people are indoctrinated for the bitcoin-thing and most people don't question the propaganda.

Bitcoin should be 50$, Uno 20k$+
400:1

sounds extreme, but crypto is extreme

Bitcoin has a bloated blockchain, is volatile, can't hold its value and is incredibly slow. It being #1 coin makes no sense at all. Really the only thing it has going for it is the celebrities and the first mover advantage - in lags behind in every other area.

1btc for 1uno is the absolute minimum i'd expect mid/longterm. It's just a matter of time until the market discovers the true value of Unobtanium.
Below 0.01 is a steal, no matter what the bitcoin price might be.

When the madness dies down Bitcoin gets dumped instantly and hard and long while Uno can hold the value and has extraordinary short bearmarkets. Something like 1year bearmarket isn't even really possible with Uno. So Bitcoin is for the noobs and people who follow the herd, the inflation-lovers.  Tongue

The pros hold Uno  Wink
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:45:38 AM

Welcome, TrueCryptonaire

"1btc for 1uno is the absolute minimum i'd expect mid/longterm."

I can't scoff at this.

My thought is that 'the vault-coin thing' makes the most sense when that coin is the heart of a much larger enterprise run by the core community:

Unobtanium, Un-Ex, Uno/bullion association, a third crypto in a couple of years?, etc. We have talent out the wazoo, and should leverage the daylights out of it!

m
gustav

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:49:02 AM

Welcome, TrueCryptonaire

"1btc for 1uno is the absolute minimum i'd expect mid/longterm."

I can't scoff at this.

My thought is that 'the vault-coin thing' makes the most sense when that coin is the heart of a much larger enterprise run by the core community:

Unobtanium, Un-Ex, Uno/bullion association, a third crypto in a couple of years?, etc. We have talent out the wazoo, and should leverage the daylights out of it!

m

The whole thing now looks like the path of a drunken sailor chasing a greasy pig around a darkened warehouse.

LOL

yeah, well, right now it's cheap again and i don't see why i should move my sellorders down ... if it gets cheaper, i'll buy with the truck  Grin
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:04:29 AM

In a rational market Bitcoin would be dumped and Uno adopted ....

The pros hold Uno  Wink

I just had an interesting thought:  once the barriers to mass adoption are overcome, and people really get the crypto thing, it's a really small step for them to jump from BTC to ....?

Wink

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

I would slightly disagree  Grin

Uno has much better properties than Bitcoin for being a store of value and also in stability among other things. In a rational market Bitcoin would be dumped and Uno adopted which makes 1 Uno worth 400 btc + in my mind. Problem is only: market isn't always rational and people are indoctrinated for the bitcoin-thing and most people don't question the propaganda.

Bitcoin should be 50$, Uno 20k$+
400:1

sounds extreme, but crypto is extreme

Bitcoin has a bloated blockchain, is volatile, can't hold its value and is incredibly slow. It being #1 coin makes no sense at all. Really the only thing it has going for it is the celebrities and the first mover advantage - in lags behind in every other area.

1btc for 1uno is the absolute minimum i'd expect mid/longterm. It's just a matter of time until the market discovers the true value of Unobtanium.
Below 0.01 is a steal, no matter what the bitcoin price might be.

When the madness dies down Bitcoin gets dumped instantly and hard and long while Uno can hold the value and has extraordinary short bearmarkets. Something like 1year bearmarket isn't even really possible with Uno. So Bitcoin is for the noobs and people who follow the herd, the inflation-lovers.  Tongue

The pros hold Uno  Wink

Wow!
400 btc per UNO!! Sounds crazy, but definetely can be reached due to the scarcity of UNO.
When do you think UNO will reach 1 btc price point?
gustav

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:57:26 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 11:12:39 AM by gustav

now wait ... when this btc-pump comes down real hard people will start questioning.
Maybe they pump it more but it'll come down just as fast as it went up.

Depends on many thing. Main factors will be how fast we can get rid of the weakhand man at cryptsy with the huge wallet who can't even withdraw his coins from the exchange. In case we get investors (not pumpers) with deep pockets we can be really fast at 1btc. In case we have the normal organic growth and no big investor coming and need to keep fighting against the potatoe-man it could take a lot longer. So saying 'when will it be price X' is hard to do.

I think overall it should rise. If fast or slower doesn't matter so much to me. I actually prefer such a nice growth we had last few months over a crazy pump. Think you would crazy pump it, potatoe-man would screw us. So we need to buy these coins from the cryptsy wallet as cheap as possible. When cryptsy wallet is drained we can go to 1 bitcoin in a very short time would be my estimate.
To stay on the ground of reality i'd say it should be possible to at least double or tripple the price this year (and have it stable then).

But there is so many unknowns. You can't predict things, really.

Price and value are two different things
Uno price is very low but the value pretty high. (from my standpoint)

But we know things in crypto can often change fast and dramatically. Predicting things is very hard.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:11:06 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 01:59:03 PM by BitcoinNational

I just had an interesting thought:  once the barriers to mass adoption are overcome, and people really get the crypto thing, it's a really small step for them to jump from BTC to ....?

This is one of the BIG ideas that we need to keep in mind.

UNO has racked up a very impressive start, year one chart.  It will look very nice in March.
(Woolong jump/pump is out of frame)

Also in March I think many of the BTC only crowd will start to 'consider' the alternatives ... these are the people who know 'bitcoin' and 'litecoin' ONLY.  But probably don't know the litecoin price Wink

This is the trend UNO needs to lead for 2015.  
Because we have the charts, we have the performance.

What does it take?  

Just what UN has done, keeps doing ... solid price ... heading slightly North.

This catches the eye, gets some more volume.  Repeat.  

Around late summer / fall then we need to rollout some flashy websites. Run ads.  I think the Mass Exodus from BTC will be in full effect after btc becomes obviously stuck in 2012 price ranges.

By 2016 we will need to think about 'conferences' and 'booths' ... youtube spokes men and lady, web pundits, mascots, home office, merchant directories (maps).

My only worry, and not such a big one, is that UN does pop UP on the chart like to 0.05 then we'll have a bear run for 3-4 months ... so that fubar's the chart ... but gives us a stress tested support level and new high mark.

TLDR;

Strong buy support at 0.01 for the next 3 months and we all good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry short rant ... just looked at BTC chart ... Just imagine what UNO would do with $10B market cap .... NOT erode 80% of it in the first year because of 'gravity' is a start Smiley

This is where I go wow!!
UNO is not Litecoin, it is built on the scrypt platform (FACT less powerful than UNO x20)
UNO is not Ripple, a centralized 'gateway' 70% still held by the designers ... but might be backed by Mr. Gates Wink
UNO is not Dark, please x11 is an amateur network and will be for some time.
UNO is not Monero, not Vert, not Feather ... again amateur networks niche markets.

UNO is Bitcoin, everyone using Bitcoin can switch over to UNO in seconds ... same network, same code, it real only takes a transition in mindset that the UNO logo offers the same stuff as the BTC logo just better speed, better distribution/fair, and way way way way better inflation rate.  Hello!  

But I also chuckle because Bitcoin might end up with the better distribution model ... imagine $1 btc AGAIN.  That's how.  Imagine wild price fluctuations because miner cartels can gather up 50000/btc and 'play' the market.  Mr. Toad's will ride $1000 - $10 - $0.10 - $500 - $10,000 - $0.10.  That's how.  It's also called gambling best do that where you get free drinks and a free room.

But we know things in crypto can often change fast and dramatically. Predicting things is very hard.

No this is easy.
UNO will reach 1 btc price point ... this is only $60M in market cap at Todays prices.
But we could match 1 btc @ $6M in market cap.
When ... okay that's the hard part.

"Things in crypto can often change fast and dramatically."

remember in 2012 you really couldn't even buy crypto
the btc ESTABLISHMENT is really not much
all it takes is for WinkiWink and a few others to say F% it I'm diversifying - KABOOM! 

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
gustav

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:16:58 AM

Good thinking BN, as always. Sounds like a plan.

Looking at the price in USD - below 10$ is unreal
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

now wait ... when this btc-pump comes down real hard people will start questioning.
Maybe they pump it more but it'll come down just as fast as it went up.

Depends on many thing. Main factors will be how fast we can get rid of the weakhand man at cryptsy with the huge wallet who can't even withdraw his coins from the exchange. In case we get investors (not pumpers) with deep pockets we can be really fast at 1btc. In case we have the normal organic growth and no big investor coming and need to keep fighting against the potatoe-man it could take a lot longer. So saying 'when will it be price X' is hard to do.

I think overall it should rise. If fast or slower doesn't matter so much to me. I actually prefer such a nice growth we had last few months over a crazy pump. Think you would crazy pump it, potatoe-man would screw us. So we need to buy these coins from the cryptsy wallet as cheap as possible. When cryptsy wallet is drained we can go to 1 bitcoin in a very short time would be my estimate.
To stay on the ground of reality i'd say it should be possible to at least double or tripple the price this year (and have it stable then).

But there is so many unknowns. You can't predict things, really.

Price and value are two different things
Uno price is very low but the value pretty high. (from my standpoint)

Yup.
At some point, sooner or later, the weakhand has sold out and once he has sold his/her coins, they cannot be sold anymore and we are good to go up.
I agree. Too fast rise gives incentives to dump. Therefore there need to be sellers in the markets. Especially Bittrex has very little sellers.
Perhaps some of the Cryptsy coins could be carried to Bittrex so that it will not pump like 10-20 % higher than Cryptsy.
Very few coins have this problem, namely too little sellers compared to the number of buyers.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:23:59 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 03:59:51 PM by BitcoinNational

REWARD ERAS
btc
10500000 2012
5250000 2016  << --- btc is here and wants you to believe $1000 is ok
2625000 2020
1312500 2024
656250 2028
328125 2032
164062 2036
82031 2040
41015 2044
20507 2048
10253 2052
5126 2056  << --- UNO is here @ $2
2563 2060
1281 2064
640 2068
320 2072
160 2076
80 2080
40 2084
20 2088
10 2092
5 2096
2.5 2100

Coinbase makes history and launches the first regulated bitcoin exchange in the US (techcrunch.com)
exchanges in 2 years will be AI matchmaking servers that hold your coins for seconds else return ... so whoop dee doo

if BTC is frontpage on WSJ and Bloomberg ... UNO is the real deal (swap-able for btc to $)

BTW i can cash out at 711 Smiley

**Coinbase is backed by $106 million from the New York Stock Exchange
I smell desperation if the NYSE is now dependent on BTC trade ... screw making cars, airplanes, computers (hell we sold off those industries) lets now compete with any yahoo with a server in any nation (CHINA??).

Lot's of cards have been shown in Jan. 2015 ... Bill Gates is in Ripple, USA is btc ok (granted KYC), Asia yeah already 1 step ahead, Europe we'll do our own coinbase thank you, Russia it's illegal (read it's GANSTA), Yanks (NYC) "Oh shhhht we better trade this too", Ozzie sorry mate it's 10% tax unless we find a loophole Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:00:52 PM

The guy who parted from nearly half a ton UNO today must feel the pain now  Roll Eyes

All coinbase hype and in the end this:

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:35:31 PM

"First US Bitcoin exchange opens."  LOL!

They really don't know wtf they are taking about, do they.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
gustav

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:37:21 PM

This bitcoin pump and dump was pretty hilarious. I traded it profitable. Shorts still open  Grin

Also found the wallet wich dumped today into the buywall. 135 left in it i think. So wasn't even the usual Mr. potatoe.

A new number for you:
At a price of 1000$ for 1 btc (what everyone dreams of) the network would cost 1.3 BILLION USD in one year.
I think it's safe to say it's impossible to reach 1000$ before the halving and actually stay there. At a price of 250$ average for the next year until halving it will cost 328 million USD in that year.

... so much about fundamentals ...  

"First US Bitcoin exchange opens."  LOL!

They really don't know wtf they are taking about, do they.

Most phony hype and most stupid excuse for a pump and dump to this date  Roll Eyes
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:37:29 PM

Has any one heard anything about URO?? We should think about pegging UNO to it...really neat idea they have a solid coin looks like...

Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:38:34 PM

REWARD ERAS
btc
10500000 2012
5250000 2016  << --- btc is here and wants you to believe $1000 is ok
2625000 2020
1312500 2024
656250 2028
328125 2032
164062 2036
82031 2040
41015 2044
20507 2048
10253 2052
5126 2056  << --- UNO is here @ $2
2563 2060
1281 2064
640 2068
320 2072
160 2076
80 2080
40 2084
20 2088
10 2092
5 2096
2.5 2100

Coinbase makes history and launches the first regulated bitcoin exchange in the US (techcrunch.com)
exchanges in 2 years will be AI matchmaking servers that hold your coins for seconds else return ... so whoop dee doo

if BTC is frontpage on WSJ and Bloomberg ... UNO is the real deal (swap-able for btc to $)

BTW i can cash out at 711 Smiley

**Coinbase is backed by $106 million from the New York Stock Exchange
I smell desperation if the NYSE is now dependent on BTC trade ... screw making cars, airplanes, computers (hell we sold off those industries) lets now compete with any yahoo with a server in any nation (CHINA??).

Lot's of cards have been shown in Jan. 2015 ... Bill Gates is in Ripple, USA is btc ok (granted KYC), Asia yeah already 1 step ahead, Europe we'll do our own coinbase thank you, Russia it's illegal (read it's GANSTA), Yanks (NYC) "Oh shhhht we better trade this too", Ozzie sorry mate it's 10% tax unless we find a loophole Wink

Is URO fake?

gustav

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:39:34 PM

Has any one heard anything about URO?? We should think about pegging UNO to it...really neat idea they have a solid coin looks like...
lol

to keep it short: no
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: