Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Esperansa

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:31:29 PM

"Lets try to keep it friendly, guys. We can have the discussion without resorting to name calling. "

@FK the only one calling names is gekko so go delete his post not mine ok! 

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
Rothschild Slavery WorldOrder

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esperansa

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:46:10 PM

Geko show us some bullshit drama. Bring it to us ! If that is the best U can do! More drama = more low price which is excellent for us - We want to accumulate more  on super cheap price!!!!

There is only one TRILLIONER in this world-The most successful gangster is a owner of banks and license to print money.
Esperansa

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:50:02 PM

I want to become trusted trader. Bring the Uno-exchange back!!!

Esperansa

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

Does anyone else miss the trusted traders exchange, Un-Ex?
Excellent question!

Lets REBIRTH THE UNO-EX!

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:55:24 PM

Does anyone else miss the trusted traders exchange, Un-Ex?

No.

You should be able to hate me and still trade with me.

Off market dealing distorts the true economic value of the coin.  If I think it is a piece of shit, the knowledge of my disgust needs to be reflected in the market price.  Contrarily, if I have insider information that Fidelity or Magellen has decided to corner the market in UNO and tag index based mutual fund shares to each coin and benefit from the strong hash and distribution, my joy should be reflected in the free open market price.

Insider dealing distorts market prices. If I know something you do not know, I can dump overpriced assets on your stupid self, get away clean, leaving you and only you holding a big bag of shit, and the general market will never know what I know.  Then they are holding big bags of shit because the news, never being reflected in the free open market price, never got delivered.  So the public price is now wrong.

Free public market pricing mechanisms is an information distribution machine.  Insider trading venues hide market knowledge.

When insider dealing markets exist, corruption flourishes.

FK, you and any other idiots calling for insider trading to shield the public from good or bad news is hereby banished to Economics 101 kindergarten.

I hear if this again, I dump again.

Stop it. Free fucking public markets.  Stop trying to encourage insider corruption and the distortion of information transmission through the public pricing mechanism.

If there is a UNO market I can't trade in because one faggot is butt hurt about something I wrote, the market price means nothing to anyone ever.  It will always be a fake price, because it does not contain every shred of buy/sell intelligence.

Seriously.  Get a goddamned book on freshman economics and never, ever mention insider trading again aprapos this market.  Nothing is slimier or more corrupt.  Just stop it.  Get an economics ELI5 guide.  The importance of market transparency is on the first page.

You apply the term insider trading but there is no "free public market" like the stock exchange. At least that is the ONLY thing that comes to mind in all your bitching, what exactly is this free public market you speak of? You know martha fucking stewart got pinched for insider trading. It happens. You know nothing about technology, couldn't figure out how to get the wallet running, but some how we are supposed to trust that you are a wealth of knowledge and information on free markets and trading? Remove your head from your ass. I don't understand what the issue is. Can people not trade things among one another off the public ledger... oh but wait there is a public ledger, so you can see who owns the coins. You just never know if i sold them to someone else for half the price because i like them more than you? Is that what was upsetting you?

I don't think anyone was trying to collude on the un-exchange. The name alone represented that it was just something counter to all the privately run exchanges that exist to make bank off your coin. What ever. No one wanted to play with you. Do you need a safe space in which you can hug it out? Get offended, get the fuck over it, move on with life. It doesn't make it a bad thing because no one liked you enough to want to include you. Cry manipulation all you want but you played the doge market, or so you claim, which was hugely manipulated, like wtf is going on here. My heard hurts. You are upset because some people were getting discounts for who they were instead of what they were doing? It is okay to feel that way. Still though, get the fuck over it. There are only three paths. You either believe in Uno, believe you can cash in on Uno, or don't think it is worth it. Ya obviously are taking one of the first two, and i don't think it is the first.

Classic sign of a sociopath, takes some type of perceived slight and runs with it as a license for genocide. Since i can't trade on your exchange i will smear it and make it so no one can, HA! It was someone's privately run establishment and some jerk wanted membership but was denied. Then said person continues to provide evidence time after time about what a good choice excluding that person was.

Why would fidelity or vanguard or any of those run the risk in investing in any alt coin like Uno? There is no platform, there is no marketable good? Bundled debt has the caveat of being paid back at more than what was borrowed. So people can bundle that and sell it to other people who don't mind waiting for X amount of years for the debts to become good. Even something illogical like buying DEBT, you can sort of follow why people would still trade it. Why take risks in alt coin markets? What is being built on the back of Uno's awesome network that would pique the interest of someone at one of these investment firms?

Personally i don't mind the drama. It keeps the page fresh and might encourage more lurking.

All exchanges of Uno from this point forward shall now take place on the free public market exchanges that are privately owned by either cryptsy or bittrex. Perhaps he is just a shill for one of the exchange companies lol. That is all it is about, like the feds and their taxes, the exchanges are getting creative now to make sure they get their part lol.

The small portion of coins being traded on Un-ex represented very little of the market. The larger issue, still, is the cryptsy megawallet. The links on the main Uno page to a spreadsheet based exchange, okay, those are better buried. Having it here on a free public forum of discussion, shouldn't be an issue, but since someone couldn't play, no one could. That is what ever. To hide behind the shallow argument of bullshit? Meh. The internet really is a magical place.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 08:32:39 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 12:55:04 PM by FallingKnife

The privacy search engine, DuckDuckGo.com (shortcut: ddg.gg), has integrated with Cryptonator.

That means you can get the price of Uno just by asking for it.

Meanwhile, Google's result on the same query sucks...

In fact, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, all gave a much more inferior response.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:17:53 PM

wow, great news on the new pools.  One of the best things about these, is that if enough people are choosing to be paid in Un for their mining efforts, it adds a nice level of consistent buy support on the markets.  If you are an Unobtanium enthusiast who is currently mining, I'd reckon this is one of the best things you could do for the ecosystem.

I didn't even know there were mining pools that worked that way. Do the miners choose what coin to direct their hash toward then the pool sells that coin, buys UNO then sends UNO to the miner? Like an automatic 'shapeshift' service for miners.

Or does the pool choose what coin to point hash toward?

Will prohashing be pointing any hash toward UNO through merged mining?
+1 what BN said.

Multipools generally pick the coins you mine.
Your hash will not benefit Uno (if you want to do that, mine with Sha256 hash at xpool.ca or mmpool.org).

So... merge mining Uno earns you Bitcoin/Namecoin/Uno/devcoin/etcCoin, Benefits Uno twice if you hodl: you help secure the rockchain and keep new Uno dust off the market.
multipool mining benefits Uno by taking your non-sha256 hash (you couldn't mine Uno with it anyway, even if you wanted to), and converting your rewards from mining other coins into Uno, helping to keep uno off the market and putting upward pressure on the price.

Just to follow up on the whole mining thing. Now that UNO is merged mined with Bitcoin, you can go to Multipool.org and earn a little Uno dust while also mining bitcoin and the other Sha256 coins.  Doing this helps to secure the Uno network.

But there's another game you can play to acquire UNO, especially if you only have a little SHA256 hash, say 50 ghs up to 500 ghs, and if your goal is accumulate UNO.  Because there are so many direct UNO/altcoin pairings on Cryptopia, you can mine other coins and then trade directly for Uno.  Some of these coins are low hash so you can often hit a bunch of blocks in a short period.   Combine that with the fact that the smaller markets at Cryptopia are not perfect, its easy to exploit the imbalances if you invest a few minutes to browse the UNO markets.  Instead of putting hash against bitcoin mining, I can usually earn more UNO mining shitcoins I've never hard of and then dumping them for Uno; sometimes I tradethrough another Cryptopia basecoin market, like shitcoin>doge>Uno

Then, once you have a little UNO, go for the big money! Send it off to http://Cryptap.us/uno/dice to see if you can double it. It might be your lucky day.

No, I'm not getting rich. It's just another game to play. Cryptocurrency mining for me these days is less investment, and  more hobby. Yeah, I should probably get a life, but I have fun with it anyway.

Nostr:
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:12:51 PM

Hey. that is really awesome that duckduckgo implemented that. That will probably be my go-to for a quick price check from now on.

@Siameze: Exactly, and well put. Thank you.
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:38:53 AM

Hey. that is really awesome that duckduckgo implemented that. That will probably be my go-to for a quick price check from now on.

Speaking of ducks... Happy Turkey Day, UNOverse ~ !

This year, I'm thankful for my UN Community. 

Sincerely,
Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:13:00 AM

Speaking of ducks... Happy Turkey Day, UNOverse ~ !

This year, I'm thankful for my UN Community. 

Sincerely,
Z

P.S.  Made my weekly purchase of UN

Bung, bung, bung, bung bung

Mr. Potato Dumper bring me some UN
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Sell it down, so I can buy it soon
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give it a go, list it on Cryptsy over and over
(Bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell that UN that his lonesome nights are over

Mr. Potato Dumper, I'm so alone
Don't have no UN to call my own
Please turn on your magic dumps
Mr. Potato Dumper bring me some UN

<hiccup>

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:42:44 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 05:02:01 AM by BitcoinNational

anyone with a facebook or google account
please go to https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/uno/overview
on the bottom you can post your opinion of UNO

ps ... sorry i don't do gmail/facebook ... one of my weird ticks :C

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:54:52 AM

Their mining stats are off (I see I wasn't the only one confused by it), and they have bryceweiner listed as the UNO twitter account.

jacobmayes94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:22:52 AM

I really like this concept. I charge my clients £15 for 30 minutes of a psychic / tarot card reading at times when I am doing them when I am not busy and relaxed, but I told no tech savvy clients if they can find me some of this, for example buying it at $1.44 (shame difficulty is too high for CPU mining) they get a reading for a single UNO coin. I really like this concept so much it is one of the few unique altcoins, I like it!
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:01:12 PM

Hi Jacob. I love the enthusiasm.  Grin I hope you accumulate a pile of Uno from your clients.

Nostr:
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:52:48 PM

I really like this concept. I charge my clients £15 for 30 minutes of a psychic / tarot card reading at times when I am doing them when I am not busy and relaxed, but I told no tech savvy clients if they can find me some of this, for example buying it at $1.44 (shame difficulty is too high for CPU mining) they get a reading for a single UNO coin. I really like this concept so much it is one of the few unique altcoins, I like it!

Hah! That is awesome man! Thanks! That is the sort of thing we need to do to really secure the value of Uno. Exchange time and services for payment in Uno. It helps put more demand on the market! There are lots of talented people in here who could monetize their abilities a little and further the Uno market while doing so Cheesy Good idea!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:33:44 PM

Where to get Unobtanium.

Bittrex has 200 at 00495
Cryptsy has 55 at 00495.
Cryptopia, bare on the sell side. Have to to 0054 to find an order for 40
Bleutrade, .175 btc buys it to 006.  Nothing for sale.

Just not much for sale at these low prices.

Nostr:
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:36:19 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 06:29:19 AM by natmccoy

To summarize:

Bleutrade: 814 0.42%

Cryptopia: 1,630 0.83%

Bittrex: 7,705 3.93%

Cryptsy: 32,459 16.55%

Total: 42,608 21.73%

1-month update on exchange wallets: Overall reduction, with some Cryptsy coins shifting over to the other 3 exchanges.

I'll do this once per month if people like it. I made increases red and decreases green since I see fewer coins on the exchanges as positive. Although at this point having a few more on Bleutrade and Cryptopia isn't a terrible thing since those markets could use more liquidity, especially with their ALT/UNO pairings. As long as the total value is green I am pleased.

Bleutrade: 931 (+117) 0.47% (+0.05%)

Cryptopia: 1,650 (+20) 0.84% (+0.01%)

Bittrex: 8,421 (+716) 4.29% (+0.36%)

Cryptsy: 27,233 (-5,226) 13.87% (-2.68%)

Total: 38,235 (-4,373) 19.47% (-2.26%)

Edit: Are Altquick coins actually stored on the exchange? If so I could probably add those to the chart, either by adding up the order book totals or finding the wallet in the block explorer somehow.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 10:30:51 PM

To summarize:

Bleutrade: 814 0.42%

Cryptopia: 1,630 0.83%

Bittrex: 7,705 3.93%

Cryptsy: 32,459 16.55%

Total: 42,608 21.73%

1-month update on exchange wallets: Overall reduction, with some Cryptsy coins shifting over to the other 3 exchanges.

I'll do this once per month if people like it. I made increases red and decreases green since I see fewer coins on the exchanges as positive. Although at this point having a few more on Bleutrade and Cryptopia isn't a terrible thing since those markets could use more liquidity, especially with their ALT/UNO pairings. As long as the total value is green I am pleased.

Bleutrade: 931 (+117) 0.47% (+0.05%)

Cryptopia: 1,650 (+20) 0.84% (+0.01%)

Bittrex: 8,421 (+716) 4.29% (+0.36%)

Cryptsy: 27,233 (-5,226) 13.87% (-2.68%)

Total: 38,235 (-4,373) 19.47% (-2.26%)

Edit: Are Altquick coins actually stored on the exchange? If so I could probably add those to the chart, either by adding up the order book totals or finding the wallet in the block explorer somehow.

Thanks for this analysis. I find it very interesting.
I believe that Altquick escrows the coins. I don't know for certain. I contacted them about this because I did not find instructions on their site about how to sell altcoins. They emailed back saying they are not accepting altcoin sales submissions right now, as they do for Bitcoin on their site Bitquick.

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 02:23:15 AM

Cryptsy says, "Due to a server failure, all wallets are offline. We will have wallets back online quickly as possible"

Nostr:
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:49:34 AM

looks like they're back, but i just tried to withdraw the 46 kg i had on their exchange to find out that there are now seriously low daily/monthly withdrawal limits for unverified users:  $25 per day or $100 per month!    If you give them some of your info, they will bump the limits up to $2000 per day or $10000 per month.

make of that what you will

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: