Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:40:44 AM

Have you chosen an alt to move back out with or are you going to ride it out? It seems like most of the alts that can be withdrawn have a high premium, it might be lower than the UNO premium for some though, in which case you probably made 5%-20%, not 43%. but even 5% profit on an arbitrage trade is great, like instant free money.

The UNO/XRP price is absurdly high, way above even the UNO/BTC price on Cryptsy. However XRP is 25% cheaper on Cryptsy, it must be that XRP cannot be withdrawn either.

Doge out cost me 29% loss so 43% in-29% out = 14% gain overall...

You are correct that XRP also cannot be withdrawn.

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:56:00 AM

watch list :: cry NON check coins

BTC
LTC ?
XRP

others?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:06:50 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 11:58:58 AM by Gekko463

Just arbed UNO from topia to cryptsy for >43% profit..

chaching

It's pretty cool how topia has such an active UNO market.. I think that is really neat..

Thanks to NatMcoy's pointing it out, I threw a loose BTC at Bittrex yesterday and played the arb for about half a BTC all up to Cryptsy.  Took all damned day to make $25 or so.  Arb tightened.  I am staring at immovable doge asks on Bittrex at 31 and bids on Cryptsy at 40 and said "fuck this microtrading shit" to myself.

So I bought up the Doge, flipped it on Cryptsy, and I tucked that BTC and the profits into low buys under .004 down to about .002 to firm up the low side a bit on UNO.

You're welcome.

I am not afraid of Cryptsy Goxing.  I bought that risk today, and decorated the high side of .006 and up with some kilos to help the frightened ones get out at my profit.

Risk.  Reward.  Whatever.  I am exposed there for about 3 BTC and change.  I can take a 15% gain today plus whatever other upside I get from panic buying to risk a grand.

Much fun in all this KAOS.  Vern doesn't strike me as the Goxy type.  I think it's technical problems.  

If I'm wrong I lose 20% of my portfolio.  If I'm right, my wallet will go back in the top ten, and my average cost will go lower.  Either way I'll live to trade and vex Esperansa and IMZ another day.

It's a game.  We get a lot of good fun out of this for the paltry amounts at stake.  

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 01:09:45 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 04:43:48 PM by FallingKnife

Well there you have it.  Seasoned traders willing to accept the risk can play it. It's a exciting game. Just really understand what you're doing and play with money you can afford to lose. It very well may be technical problems at Cryptsy. Big Vern has been around long enough to see several exchanges implode. You think he would do a better job managing this.  But then again, it doesn't really matter what he says.  MintPal was very chatty on Twitter after the theft and the words didn't amount to anything.  The typical pattern with dying exchanges is first they announce a of technical problem that affects withdrawals but NEVER deposits, then they promise to fix it, then they stop answering support, then some kind of "blame the victim" messages, then silence, and eventually offline.

The way Coin-ex worked in the end days was that person A could not withdraw coin B until person C deposited coin B. There became fewer and fewer wallets that worked.   Eventually the withdrawal queues became very deep the money stopped flowing in and the shitcoin buy orders all dried up. Then one day the exchange was simply offline, gone forever.

Again, I hope Cryptsy comes through, and UNO can keep its most active market.  I've already made the move into Bittrex and Cryptopia, with some change on Bleutrade.  I won't be back in the Uno market on Cryptsy until the all clear sounds for a few months.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 02:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 04:45:06 PM by FallingKnife

It has been one year since the Paycoin scam launched. I went back and read some of the posts here about it.  At the time, PayCoin was worth about $160 million US dollars and was consuming a huge amount of Sha256 hash.  Hashing Uno fell off drastically as people moved to XPY.  

At at time some of us were trying to guess how long it would take for XPY to fall below UNO, guessing that a scam coin couldn't hold its value long term.
A year later, UNO is poised to overtake Paycoin in value.  

So what's the point?  There is a huge difference between long term crypto and unfairly distributed coins made specifically to enrich a few people.

ProminerOne is quoted below.

When I see  mentioned Paycoin I see something that is opposite to Unobtanium . Opposite Big Time ooooo man yes. Paycoin enters top ten shit coins with big money aggressive PUMP from the start. It's a losers coin for me Smiley Why ?: many reasons but this one is the big one:

That is example of how anyone would not want to look like this in the crypto world. I say to this trap crypto. But we going to see many like this traps in cryptoverse in future I guess.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:29:45 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 02:39:30 PM by BitcoinNational

good things take time to make.

slow but steady.

ride this bus mate.

now is a time great.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Gekko463

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:44:36 PM

good things take time to make.

slow but steady.

ride this bus mate.

now is a time great.

It's gonna drop to the Bittrex price when the Cryptsy situation is clarified.  But the charts and the fundamentals are off the wall right now.  I am excited for 2016.

Blakesss

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:59:32 PM

IMO Cryptsy's FUD period has been great for UNO. I used some extra BTC to shake out some 'trex/'ptsy arbitrage profits and was able to get myself a shiny new pile of cheap UNO. Will be interesting to see what happens with the big C. I have a feeling they'll recover... Things really started to go squirely for their withdrawals when they implemented that new tier system.

The reason I think Cryptsy will recover and stick around is that there is such a huge opportunity for an exchange to maintain health prior to the masses discovering altcoin trading. As more and more people discover BTC, more and more will discover the alts. As the Global Financial Reset unfolds I think we'll see a rush to cryptos and over time a move into trading alts, as a sort of new age Forex. UNO is so nicely positioned for these newcomers (no inflation, low float, huge hash, megawallet less mega than ever).

Gekko463

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:49:05 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 04:59:58 PM by Gekko463

IMO Cryptsy's FUD period has been great for UNO. I used some extra BTC to shake out some 'trex/'ptsy arbitrage profits and was able to get myself a shiny new pile of cheap UNO. Will be interesting to see what happens with the big C. I have a feeling they'll recover... Things really started to go squirely for their withdrawals when they implemented that new tier system.

The reason I think Cryptsy will recover and stick around is that there is such a huge opportunity for an exchange to maintain health prior to the masses discovering altcoin trading. As more and more people discover BTC, more and more will discover the alts. As the Global Financial Reset unfolds I think we'll see a rush to cryptos and over time a move into trading alts, as a sort of new age Forex. UNO is so nicely positioned for these newcomers (no inflation, low float, huge hash, megawallet less mega than ever).

The reason I think Cryptsy will stick around for a while is because everybody cries too fucking much and gets their vaginas hurt when they can't touch their play money for a few days 'cause Vern's computer is done broke.

I am enjoying trading this.  Your fear supercharges my greed.

Awesome trading times.  Cryptsy is probably too big to bother failing.  It makes more money alive for Big Vern than it ever would dead.  What would be the point?  His computer broke.  He's fixing it girls.  I sell tampons too if you need them

Keep feeding me that arb.  I will buy it as soon as I can buy some more BTC from here in Ho Chi Minh's communist paradise.  Draft beer is 35 cents.  Now you understand why I give no shits and can be braver than you!
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:06:41 PM

The reason I think Cryptsy will stick around for a while is because everybody cries too fucking much and gets their vaginas hurt when they can't touch their play money for a few days 'cause Vern's computer is done broke.

Awesome trading times.  Cryptsy is probably too big to bother failing.  It makes more money alive for Big Vern than it ever would dead.  What would be the point?  His computer broke.  He's fixing it girls.  I sell tampons too if you need them

Keep feeding me that arb.  I will buy it as soon as I can buy some more BTC from here in Ho Chi Minh's communist paradise.  Draft beer is 35 cents.  Now you understand why I give no shits and can be braver than you!

Kinda like how you cried and got your vagina hurt when the mac wallet didn't work for you, eh?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Gekko463

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

Keep feeding me that arb.  I will buy it as soon as I can buy some more BTC from here in Ho Chi Minh's communist paradise.  Draft beer is 35 cents.  Now you understand why I give no shits and can be braver than you!

Kinda like how you cried and got your vagina hurt when the mac wallet didn't work for you, eh?

I cried when the Mac wallet was broken like a little girl!  For two reasons:

1.  The coin was broken if the rich guys who buy Macs couldn't bring the kilos home, and,

2. FUD.  FUD like a FUDerMucker Biotch!  I wanted price below 6.  I did what I could with what I had where I was to put it there.  That is what I, me, for mine, wanted to happen.  So I did that.

What do you do when you want something to happen?  Ask nicely?

Ha ha ha.  I make shit happen.  Apologize later.  But I ain't apologizing for catalyzing the Mac Wallet.  Need that.

So really, tell me how YOU make things happen here, Siameze?

I cried like a little bitch when the coin was broken.  Remind me again what YOU did?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:46:21 PM

All you guys that love UNO so much should help make the UNO markets over at Cryptopia.. The main ones like UNO/BTC, UNO/DOT, UNO/LTC, and UNO/DOGE..

Throw some buy support in there guys, just a little will go a long way.. UNO is already quite a popular ALT there, it seems to me to be an up and coming exchange and might drag UNO up along with it.. Just like .5BTC total suport on those markets would be huge and really inspire confidence in UNO there I bet, and your support would be in cheap enough to actually WANT to get hit..

I have been keeping my buys at the tops of those markets for a while, all my topia dust..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 07:48:18 PM

I like Cryptopia. If Cryptsy goes, they get a big boost. I'll add little there.

Nostr:
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:58:16 PM

I like Cryptopia. If Cryptsy goes, they get a big boost. I'll add little there.

I've already moved lots there, I'm on 4-5 exchanges now
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:02:20 PM

sorry, i'm new to UNO...but I do have a genesis-mining contract that I've been using 1THs on mining BTC...what is a good percentage would you suggest to put some of that hashpower to UNO?  Thanks guys..appreciate the info on this thread
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 08:12:54 PM

sorry, i'm new to UNO...but I do have a genesis-mining contract that I've been using 1THs on mining BTC...what is a good percentage would you suggest to put some of that hashpower to UNO?  Thanks guys..appreciate the info on this thread

We appreciate your hash. But truthfully, on Genesis I think you would be better off mining Bitcoin and sending your payouts to Cryptopia or Bittrex, and then buying Uno on the exchange. You would get more Uno that way.

If you would have told me that you are mining Bitcoin directly with your own equipment, I would advise hooking up with Xpool.ca or Mmpool.org and merge mining UNO and BTC together.

Be very careful with that Genesis contract. They are known to take away your "lifetime" contract  without warning if your mining becomes "unprofitable."  They don't give a warning, and they won't switch you automatically to a more profitable coin. Having lost about 500 ghs of my own "lifetime" hash that way at Genesis after only recouping about 15% of what I invested with them, I am a little put off by them right now.  I don't think they are actually mining Uno directly. My suspicion is they only mine bitcoin and do payouts in Uno. The payouts I was getting was not inline with what I should have been earning with my hash (it was much higher, which is why I left it all on Uno, and then poof! all my hash was gone because it was unprofitable to Genesis).

I'd say earn Bitcoin, buy Unobtanium. Unless you have your own equipment, then merge mine Bitcoin & Uno together.

Nostr:
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:15:10 PM

sorry, i'm new to UNO...but I do have a genesis-mining contract that I've been using 1THs on mining BTC...what is a good percentage would you suggest to put some of that hashpower to UNO?  Thanks guys..appreciate the info on this thread

We appreciate your hash. But truthfully, on Genesis I think you would be better off mining Bitcoin and sending your payouts to Cryptopia or Bittrex, and then buying Uno on the exchange. You would get more Uno that way.

If you would have told me that you are mining Bitcoin directly with your own equipment, I would advise hooking up with Xpool.ca or Mmpool.org and merge mining UNO and BTC together.

Be very careful with that Genesis contract. They are known to take away your "lifetime" contract  without warning if your mining becomes "unprofitable."  They don't give a warning, and they won't switch you automatically to a more profitable coin. Having lost about 500 ghs of my own "lifetime" hash that way at Genesis after only recouping about 15% of what I invested with them, I am a little put off by them right now.  I don't even know they are actually mining Uno directly. I have a suspicion that they only mine bitcoin and do payouts in Uno. They payouts I was getting was not inline with what I should have been earning with my hash (it was much more, which is why I left it all on Uno, and then poof! all my hash was gone).

Thank u sir...great info. I will probably go that route.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:12:32 AM

People who have deposited UNO to Cryptsy in the last few weeks &/OR have withdrawn UNO from Cryptsy in the last 2 days (anytime after block 704626): Can you post here or PM me the transaction ID's or Cryptoid URLs? I would like to follow how Cryptsy integrates their UNO deposits and maybe find other wallets.

It seems that when people deposit, funds are removed directly from those addresses until their 'surplus' depletes then withdrawals come from the mega wallet again. Or perhaps nobody has withdrawn since block 704626. The thing is that we had approximately a 20-day withdrawal streak from the mega-wallet that seemed to end when users reported depositing there to arbitrage. Also, we never see an increase in the mega-wallet size. It is likely that they consolidated all of their UNO to 1 address several months ago when they were making changes, then maintained subsequent funds on the same wallet but in different addresses. The 'surplus' theory and the '1-wallet' theory may not agree with each other if the Unobtanium client uses a "first-in;first-out" method, I'm not sure if it does but I believe most cryptos do.

So as you can see, your transaction information may offer useful data. I would experiment with it myself but that 0.5% withdrawal fee prevents me.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 12:33:12 PM

Cryptsy is propelling Uno on CoinMarketcap. Its nice to see it back in familiar territory, as the price per Uno is around $2.50.

Nostr:
Gekko463

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:33:18 PM

Cryptsy is propelling Uno on CoinMarketcap. Its nice to see it back in familiar territory, as the price per Uno is around $2.50.

That is artificial.  All of the other exchanges besides Cryptsy are trading at .0039 ATM.
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: