Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was 2017 the "Golden Year of Crypto"?  (Read 35779 times)
jobsflyer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 04:18:13 AM

Thanks for this post. This post was very helpful for me. I got many information from this post. we provide jobs of all types. Here you will get all types of jobs which you want. You have to only give interview for job after clear interview you will get job. For more information visit on our website https://jobsflyer.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 04:35:13 AM

The most memorable year for crypto and it's community was 2017, BTC gave 100s of investors a chance to become millionaires.

The Massive price pump was the best of all time in crypto history and even now many of them are desperately waiting for the same day, some descent price is expected even this year unfortunately the price is going up and down, let's wait and see for a while.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:35:38 AM

2017 was truly a golden year for crypto. The crypto market pumped a lot the number of scams was much lower but now with the increase in the number of scams the quality of everything has gone down different groups or try to pump them into projects and at one time they get scammed. Many investors have left the crypto market at a loss but now again the market is slowly improving and the number of both investment and demand is increasing whatever comes next the market will be better than before.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:59:53 AM

The most memorable year for crypto and it's community was 2017, BTC gave 100s of investors a chance to become millionaires.

The Massive price pump was the best of all time in crypto history and even now many of them are desperately waiting for the same day, some descent price is expected even this year unfortunately the price is going up and down, let's wait and see for a while.

But I think it's not the golden year of Crypto world, I am sure the golden time will come in the years to come. We only look at what we have lived, yes 2017 is best compared to other years, but we don't know what will happen in the future, I believe the world of Crypto is still very profitable in the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:26:19 AM

As the market matures, the buble growth like 2017 will be difficult to repeat. The market will grow more stably. But I think now is the right time for truly visionary value investors.
The scenario you described as a bubble growth was actually a real growth that got a lot of people scared that it could burst. I think it was that skepticism that actually pulled price down in the first quarters of 2018, and not that Bitcoin was a facade. We can see, as evidenced, that Bitcoin isn't a bubble. The crypto industry has come to stay. I expect another major bull run in 2021. It's a repeat every post Bitcoin halving year.

I'm agree with you. That time ICO hyped a lot and now DeFi is doing the same. The signs are quite same But i think DeFi hype won't last longer like ICO.
Yes, that's true. Every bull year is heralded by a hype. 2017 was ICO hype and now it's a DeFi hype. We still have the ICOs with us now though it doesn't generate enough buzz as it did in 2017/2018. It's likely too that DeFi will still be in place even after the next bull run (which I expect in 2021).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:36:21 AM

2017 was truly a golden year for crypto. The crypto market pumped a lot the number of scams was much lower but now with the increase in the number of scams the quality of everything has gone down different groups or try to pump them into projects and at one time they get scammed. Many investors have left the crypto market at a loss but now again the market is slowly improving and the number of both investment and demand is increasing whatever comes next the market will be better than before.
It gave a lot of momentum to crypto market indeed, but was it the best year of crypto? I highly doubt that.
As you've mentioned there were tons of scam projects going on at the time, which means market was mainly gambling.
Now we see crypto as real financial instrument which is being picked up by huge corporations and banks.
Not as bullish, but twice as reliable

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:40:18 AM

But I think it's not the golden year of Crypto world, I am sure the golden time will come in the years to come. We only look at what we have lived, yes 2017 is best compared to other years, but we don't know what will happen in the future, I believe the world of Crypto is still very profitable in the future.
Exactly, the future will have more golden years than 2017 because the future has an infinite number of possibilities. Market movements this year also indicate that the golden time will soon return, this year may not be the same as 2017 but investors are very hopeful next year.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 09:40:59 AM

Yea i think 2017 is the golden year of crypto. When BTC and others crypto pump. But there are when ICO project hype.
And now i hope is the Platinum year of Crypto because the hype of DEFI project. BTC can touch $13k and i hope BTC can reach $100k in the end 2020.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:25:47 AM

Exactly, the future will have more golden years than 2017 because the future has an infinite number of possibilities. Market movements this year also indicate that the golden time will soon return, this year may not be the same as 2017 but investors are very hopeful next year.

Agree, maybe 2017 has been a good year to date but I think that in the coming year, there will be a better year and cryptocurrency is becoming a new investment that is becoming more and more recognized. In my opinion, the transaction value on the exchanger is already bigger than in 2017 and this can be a sign that the next year could be a good year.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:46:03 PM

at this moment a lot of good news coming to crypto world, such as paypal will allow their users to buy, sell or hold crypto in their platform and many more
seems we will see another golden year of crypto in the near time, i hope next year my friend,, remember history repeat itself

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:03:25 PM

at this moment a lot of good news coming to crypto world, such as paypal will allow their users to buy, sell or hold crypto in their platform and many more
seems we will see another golden year of crypto in the near time, i hope next year my friend,, remember history repeat itself
You are right after the Paypal company announced that it would use the cryptocurrency service, the price of bitcoin rose quite significantly.  if a race against the history of the golden year of crypto is indeed the year 2017 is the year of crypto because BTC was able to shake the world at that time.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 01:25:06 PM

You could call it a golden year for ICO but you can't say the same for crypto. Crypto are still in it's early development phase and they have still a large market to cover. The pump and the subsequent dump destroyed the way projects raised funds and that's for good. As of good cryptocurrency themselves, bitcoin has nearly reached 14K and they'll soon hit their all time high again and this time more sustainably. And again price doesn't make every coin good or bad.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 01:27:59 PM

I believe that 2017 was a period of coincidence of certain circumstances that influenced the entire cryptocurrency market and, accordingly, cryptocurrency rates. From now on there will be no such rapid development of events as it was at that period, but in the future the results will be much higher, although the whole process of development and growth will stretch for a long time, since the bulk of investors began to make more balanced and deliberate decisions, and not throw money down the drain, as it was in 2016-2017.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Shakil29

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:41:11 PM

Of course, 2017 was the golden age of cryptocurrency. There were a lot of good projects at this time. Most of the projects were successful. Many of my friends earned a lot of money from BTC in 2017. Moreover, the price of BTC increased a lot in 2017. But now there is no such good project. So, it can be said that the time of 2017 was really a golden time.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:24:24 PM

For now, we can say 2017 is the golden year. But I think we will have better golden years in the coming years. Cryptocurrencies are still unknown to many people. As more people learn, we are approaching a new golden year.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:30:04 PM

Yea i think 2017 is the golden year of crypto. When BTC and others crypto pump. But there are when ICO project hype.
And now i hope is the Platinum year of Crypto because the hype of DEFI project. BTC can touch $13k and i hope BTC can reach $100k in the end 2020.

I think 2017 was just a foretaste of what is to come. Bitcoin and crypto are still in the beginning of their development. I think most people are not aware of that at all. Slowly the big investors like Paypal, institutional investors and many more are coming. We may not see a fast rise like 2017, but a slow rise over a longer period of time is better.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 08:20:51 PM

Yes, 2017 was golden year of crypto. Crypto will development many things. If we see market we say BTC price will $1k and it will cross $13k at the end of year. Many altcoin will also huge pump.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:09:18 PM

For now, we can say 2017 is the golden year. But I think we will have better golden years in the coming years. Cryptocurrencies are still unknown to many people. As more people learn, we are approaching a new golden year.
I can say that 2017 was really the Golden Year of Cryptocurrency. Because at that time almost all of the ICO projects are running successfully and giving every investor and bounty hunters profit. Almost all of the project that time is being supported, every platform, website, and technology that is being innovated is supported. That is the time also that bitcoin value reached its highest peak of price wherein it reaches twenty thousand dollars before christmas as far as I remember, it is actually good for every bitcoin holder that time making their holdings tripled or even become tenfold.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:40:56 PM

It was the most profitable year because it was so easy to gain a thousand percent profit with almost every ICO or altcoin. Now, there are profits, but it is really hard to predict which coin will explode to the moon. Currently, we no longer see such increases on DeFi coins.
Yes right i didn't see any huge move but it still crypto giving us some money .He/She who have invested on crypto have gained there profit already as market got a good bull run .So i think expert always can earn some money even in tough situation of market .However its still look good enough that how market going through i think like as what was in 2017 almost now lets  what happens in next .

Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:56:10 PM

I think the best is still yet to come. Smiley In my opinion, the record price in 2017 is nothing compared to the new records we will see in the future. I expect Bitcoin price to reach at least 50k in the next years. Because Bitcoin still continues to be better and better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: