Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:43:25 PM

More than 200 tokens even as a junior member, when did you now start gathering the token or did you get that as a trader? I guess many of them are now of low value and probably you don't really need them for the moment, because when you are rich you care more about investing than cashing out. I would advise you get out some token so make some other physical investments maybe like properties, to safe your wallet against any heartbreak that could be caused by hackers.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:11:10 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
I think this is a very crazy hobby. You can't follow all of this tokens announcement. Some could change their own coin when others could agree to swap another blockchain. 200 telegram groups or updates from social networks are quite impossible. You won't check your wallet everyday after 5-10 years, or maybe forget your wallet.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:10:16 PM

Well, it depends on the person who's doing that. Maybe keeping a token on their wallet already became their hobby instead of using it for trade. As for me sometimes I am hodling tokens depends on the usage of it or when I belive it will have good future. If not I prefer to buy and sell instead and taking profits from it.
if it has value then it is useless, usually they keep tokens that have no value, because how are they sold ?, sure will not sell,
I am an airdrop hunter, and I experienced that, many tokens in my wallet now and only become a display in my wallet

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:26:33 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

so in my opinion you are an investor who invest in the long term and hold it indefinitely, but it is very good for the future, because if the price of coin you hold increase by 50% or even more than that, then you have got a very big profit, but if the price of coin you are holding falls or scam, then surely you are not worried about it, because you only collect coin that you hold and do not see the price, but my advice if the price increases very high then you better sell it and buy new coin to collect again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: