News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41311 times)
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:00:13 PM

Erm, not that something is particularly wrong with SHA3, but it is definitively not ASIC-Resistant...
One of the important requirements for all SHA3 candidates was that they could be implemented by ASICs

Hi, I am aware of that and was updated by a friend already! I still think that by ASIC Resistant just means to prevent people from using ASIC as a better tool to mine. i.e ASIC of bitcoin are way cheaper than litecoin (as of now). ASICs of SHA3 are just not developed so much to be 10x of current GPUs.

Correct me if i am wrong. Thank you!

Even by that definition you're wrong about SHA3. Scrypt was a particularly more complicated algo to develop ASICs for.
SHA3 on the other hand, should coins using it become popular, will see giant speedups on ASICs and will be developed cheaply.
SHA3 is very similar to Bitcoin's SHA256 in that regard.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:07:53 PM

Erm, not that something is particularly wrong with SHA3, but it is definitively not ASIC-Resistant...
One of the important requirements for all SHA3 candidates was that they could be implemented by ASICs

Hi, I am aware of that and was updated by a friend already! I still think that by ASIC Resistant just means to prevent people from using ASIC as a better tool to mine. i.e ASIC of bitcoin are way cheaper than litecoin (as of now). ASICs of SHA3 are just not developed so much to be 10x of current GPUs.

Even by that definition you're wrong about SHA3. Scrypt was a particularly more complicated algo to develop ASICs for.
SHA3 on the other hand, should coins using it become popular, will see giant speedups on ASICs and will be developed cheaply.

I guess I was told other way. That there are currently no ASICs for SHA3. And it would take time to develop one. But since I have already decided the algo. We should just go with it. But do you think one can alter a sha256 ASIC to work for SHA3? And its correct that SHA3 puts less stress on gpus compared to scrypt which seemingly has more complex hashing functions?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ghur

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:31:34 PM

I guess I was told other way. That there are currently no ASICs for SHA3. And it would take time to develop one. But since I have already decided the algo. We should just go with it. But do you think one can alter a sha256 ASIC to work for SHA3? And its correct that SHA3 puts less stress on gpus compared to scrypt which seemingly has more complex hashing functions?

I'm not saying you shouldn't use SHA3. I'm just saying you shouldn't call it "ASIC-Resistant", it comes off rather silly as it's not.

linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:48:10 PM

Wow this is what currency ah

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:59:59 PM

Wow this is what currency ah

its launching on april 5  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:02:08 PM

I'm not saying you shouldn't use SHA3. I'm just saying you shouldn't call it "ASIC-Resistant", it comes off rather silly as it's not.

i updated edited the title and removed "asic resistant". 

NEOSCOIN
dreamboy

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:08:21 PM

IPO??
Maseo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:22:33 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 06:12:20 PM by Maseo

Aftellen tot lancering. 'Shibes' en 'Doges' van de kerk der codering en discussie hebben besloten om SHA3 te gebruiken om onze 'Wows' en 'Meows' te beveiligen. Het is tijd om je miners klaar te zetten voor de lancering! http://countingdownto.com/countdown/catedoge-launch-2014-04-05-countdown-clock

April 5, 15:00 Eastern Time - 19:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT +1

https://i.imgur.com/0CXRuFm.png

CateDoge is simpelweg nog een cryptocurrency, welke ik gemaakt heb voor de plezier. En natuurlijk als het gaat lopen, zal ik er altijd zijn om de munt te ondersteunen voor zoveel als ik kan. Zoals updates releasen, de blockchain te 'forken' (als het nodig is). Het is geïnspireerd door aan show uit de 90's genaamd: 'Catdog' en de befaamde 'Doge' meme samen met de befaamde Cate meme.

translations
Chinese
25K CTD voor elke vertaling
Bounties beschikbaar voor meer vertalingen. PM mij!

Specificaties

PoW Algorithm: SHA-3 (Keccak) voor CPUS en GPUS!
Re-target: KGW
Block Tijd: 2 minuten
Initiële block beloning: 100000
Laatste block beloning: 12,500, nooit lager dan 12,500.
Block halvering bij 36,000 blocks
Premine: ~0.25% premine (Alles wordt hier verdeeld tusses Cates en Doges!)
Totale coins: 20.000.000.000.000

Opbouw van de beloningen:

1-36,000 blocks
100000 CTD
36,000-72,000 Blocks
50000 CTD
72,000-108000 Blocks
25,000 CTD
108000-144000
12,500 CTD

Downloads
Windows-qt bij lancering
Linux-qt bij lancering
mac-qt bounty: 200K CTD

source
Source: bij lancering

Pools
Bounties:
ctd.hardcoreminers.com
2e Pool: 1M CTD
3e Pool: 500K CTD

mining tools

CGMINER (AMD GPUS)
Code:
[iurl=http://https[verdachte link verwijderd] --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password
CudaMiner - (Nvidia GPUs)
Code:
[iurl=https[verdachte link verwijderd] -l K600x16 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CPU Miner
Source
Linux
Windows
Mac 64bit

Overige versies:
CGMiner Releases
CPUMiner Releases
Please note that these latest version of cgminer don't support or don't work? for solo mining. If you want to solo mine. Download from links above.

Overige services
faucet - geclaimd door virtualdn (coinok.pw)
paper wallet -  geclaimd door virtualdn (coinok.pw)
block explorer - geclaimd door virtualdn (coinok.pw)
scratch game - geclaimd door virtualdn (coinok.pw)
Weet je hoe je een game or een block explorer moet opzetten? PM mij voor gratis CateDoge!

Voorbeeld:
Code:
minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

config
Code:
rpcuser=suchdoge
rpcpassword=muchcat
addnode=plzwait
server=1
Translated it to Dutch for you Smiley
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:25:56 PM

IPO??

NO. this is no IPO scam. its a coin with 0.25% premine and so is for miners, merchants and investors  Cool

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:55:59 PM

@maseo sent you a pm  Smiley

NEOSCOIN
Maseo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:40:58 PM

@maseo sent you a pm  Smiley

Got it!

I'll go set up some miners on my BAMT machines. Hopefully an exchange will open with CTD Smiley
ghur

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

premine

And I'm out.

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

that is a 0.25% premine   Roll Eyes  which is way small for the amount that will be mined by miners in 2 days . this forum have a long list of dead coins which are 0 premined and miners dont even donate a single coin to developers. sorry but thats the truth.

NEOSCOIN
sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:19:42 PM

Use the CLOWN algorithm...and use coingen. Hahaha

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
Hundsstern

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:48:43 PM

http://crycoco.de
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:43:44 PM

Use the CLOWN algorithm...and use coingen. Hahaha

are you kidding me? This coin will be way better than scrypt and sha256 clones.

NEOSCOIN
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

even the name is stupid.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:52:43 PM

even the name is stupid.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

perhaps I should name it "Country#110Coin: = 50% IPO. you will get free coins by sending money to me Cheesy "

NEOSCOIN
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:53:49 PM

perhaps I should name it "Country#110Coin: = 50% IPO. you will get free coins by sending money to me Cheesy "

so just because your not doing that does not mean you can do other. cut this crap man. stop scamming

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:03:12 PM

so just because your not doing that does not mean you can do other. cut this crap man. stop scamming

I think you were scammed by one of those coins pumped by elites here. lol. Move on man. I mean I get you lost money. No need to bash other people's threads. And don't know what you meant by stop scamming. Its my first coin ever. P.S. I will do what I want to do. Never forced anyone to come here.

NEOSCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: