News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41304 times)
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:08:50 PM

Wow, the logo is so terrible, I think this logo can attract a lot of people concern about it, aha, even it looks a little bit terrible but the idea is still funny, I will continue paying attention to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

Wow, the logo is so terrible, I think this logo can attract a lot of people concern about it, aha, even it looks a little bit terrible but the idea is still funny, I will continue paying attention to it.

Will be improving the logo soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:10:18 AM

Okay, seems like most of my logos are terrible. I am putting up a bounty for a nice logo. Not a huge work of art. Just a simple logo which has a catedoge cartoon in it. 100K catedoge bounty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:03:13 AM

Could setup an Abe based block explorer if you need one and have any bounties left for it.  PM me for details and if interested.

CryptoBlox.com

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:21:37 AM

Could setup an Abe based block explorer if you need one and have any bounties left for it.  PM me for details and if interested.

CryptoBlox.com

Sent you a PM

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:53:02 AM

We started a free distribution of coins. Which is like an IPO except its free  Cheesy The premine has to go somewhere. It shall be used for health of the coin. Therefore the premine has been divided into multiple parts. It will be paid to pool owners, blockchain explorers, exchanges and various other services! Look at the first post for details.

NEOSCOIN
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:13:46 AM

We started a free distribution of coins. Which is like an IPO except its free  Cheesy The premine has to go somewhere. It shall be used for health of the coin. Therefore the premine has been divided into multiple parts. It will be paid to pool owners, blockchain explorers, exchanges and various other services! Look at the first post for details.

signed up looks nice , you still taking votes on algo ?

11x  has my vote if u still taking votes Smiley

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:18:50 AM

signed up looks nice , you still taking votes on algo ?

11x  has my vote if u still taking votes Smiley

Well we chose SHA3 over X11 for some reasons. X11 still doesn't have a cudaminer. And I am sorry but SHA3 was chosen long ago.

NEOSCOIN
bbeikoff

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:23:26 AM

It will be well distributed! Its a fun coin and of course fun for everyone!

I think X11 is better!

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!. T7LvKaCWU7nVXR3RXxnevvzwhvFc1UtLNU
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:27:53 AM

I think X11 is better!

In the last days of everything tested and compiled. Trying to change algo now would result in a failed launch. Which no one likes. That would be a waste of everyone's time. I can't do that.

NEOSCOIN
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:49:42 AM

I think X11 is better!

In the last days of everything tested and compiled. Trying to change algo now would result in a failed launch. Which no one likes. That would be a waste of everyone's time. I can't do that.

that why i said If the Vote is still open Wink
changing it after testing and compiling would be madness i agree.

looks good so far good luck.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:51:19 AM

I think X11 is better!

that why i said If the Vote is still open Wink
changing it after testing and compiling would be madness i agree.

looks good so far good luck.

Yeah, voting is closed. But it cannot be removed to be sure that it stays there for history.  Smiley

Thank you

NEOSCOIN
Sooyoung

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:10:30 PM

Polish translation can be found here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555614.0

Cheers
sumpool

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

Please add the new pool url= http://ctd.sumpool.com
Maseo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:31:30 PM

Any news on exchanges? Smiley
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:06:02 AM

ctd.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
Open For Pre-Registration

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:53:13 AM

I vote for Quark Wink

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:01:45 AM

Please add the new pool url= http://ctd.sumpool.com

Added to first post. But be sure to get your pool ready on launch! Else your claimed bounty will be given to someone else. This is a SHA3 coin.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:02:23 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 09:26:58 AM by awais3344

ctd.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
Open For Pre-Registration

Added to first post. Will the pool be able to report correct details of mining? Because the coin is SHA3.

NEOSCOIN
MrE78

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:59:14 AM

Free coins from a premine are always nice.

I also like that more sha3 coins are coming out so props to you guys getting the head start on the summer algo.

Like CEX.IO but better SCRYPT.CC Scrypt based cloud hashing PM for script for auto reinvest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: