News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41311 times)
DreadLord

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:35:26 PM

I already spoke with the admin of ctd.pool.mn    He seemed very reasonable and is trying to compensate. I assume he is busy trying to fix some of the backend problems on the pool before he gets to doing that so i will give him the benefit of the doubt. It was just really disheartening to see 10 million coins disappear in front of your eyes.

How do I understand you...I have lost 1 400 000 CTD when upgrading my wallet and it was painful to see that happen...  Cry
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

yep.... Lost 10 million CateDoge :\  Turning off my miner for the night.... Much Sad, Bad Day Sad

I am sorry to hear that  Angry post your address. i will send you some. Not much. but its something  Angry ctd.pool.mn did not even care to look back at their daemons  Undecided

Is not your fault, ctd.pool.mn is blameworthy.
Also, cryptocoins are matter of personal responsability; hard fork was clearly announced here. Furthermore, pool.mn showed here they did not understand the need of fix the Time Warp exploit in KGW; but there still are people mining with ctd.pool.mn!

Yeah this whole debacle has cause me to completely turn off my miner. I appreciate the admin trying to resupply my stock of coins, but this was too much too soon. I am no longer mining this coin Sad

CTD: SaM4BCoMGh25RNfojGGqrFptqvgA6ekoTg

ctd.pool.mn obviously dropped the ball on this one. This is the risk we all take when mining a pool and I suspect there is something in the T&C's when you sign up that says so.

Hope the OP of ctd.pool.mn tries to make up the losses but we all should give them time to do so rather than immediately complaining.

I already spoke with the admin of ctd.pool.mn    He seemed very reasonable and is trying to compensate. I assume he is busy trying to fix some of the backend problems on the pool before he gets to doing that so i will give him the benefit of the doubt. It was just really disheartening to see 10 million coins disappear in front of your eyes.

That would do my head in too.... I really hope they get them back for you Smiley

awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:55:41 PM

there is not much buying support. but at least. Hope we get added to mintpal.. There will be alot of buying support then. remember to vote

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lorbocaust

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:59:26 PM

He is trying but as of the moment we are in limbo. He asked me if i was on v1.3 which i have been since yesterday then he told me to delete my blockchain and resync... which i also did... nothing has changed Sad

I have to go to work in half an hour so. This is going to bother me all day Sad
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:07:46 PM

How do I understand you...I have lost 1 400 000 CTD when upgrading my wallet and it was painful to see that happen...  Cry

post your address here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:08:09 PM

He is trying but as of the moment we are in limbo. He asked me if i was on v1.3 which i have been since yesterday then he told me to delete my blockchain and resync... which i also did... nothing has changed Sad

how much is your amount, also post your address

NEOSCOIN
lorbocaust

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:37:49 PM

how much is your amount, also post your address

CTD Address: SaM4BCoMGh25RNfojGGqrFptqvgA6ekoTg

Amount missing: 10,582,444.02880109

Entusiasta

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:39:57 PM

Dev, you should make clear written on first post that this coin is not susceptible to a "time warp" attack, KGW is patched Smiley
lorbocaust

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

Is it cool if i keep mining on there or do you not recommend it?
gujadank

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:03:40 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:40:48 PM by gujadank

ctd.pool.mn pool is not very good. The automatic spending the night at 500 000 CTD will have 2-3 rounds. But in the morning, no CTD wallet into it. With the rest of the 400 000CTD ctd.pool.mn it can not be removed.(Sorry my English is not good, I was in Thailand.)
lorbocaust

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:14:00 PM

ctd.pool.mn Pool is very bad. Cash is automated and night 500 000 CTD will have 2-3 around to your wallet. But no wallet Left at ctd.pool.mn
400 000 CTD was removed was not bored.

I did not understand a single thing you said except your first sentence.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:14:25 PM

ctd.pool.mn Pool is very bad. Cash is automated and night 500 000 CTD will have 2-3 around to your wallet. But no wallet Left at ctd.pool.mn
400 000 CTD was removed was not bored.

I did not understand a single thing you said except your first sentence.

Same here.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Decagrog

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:25:43 PM

Lol, stop complain about  "lost" coins...you mined  hundreds of thousands  if not milions on the wrong blockchain with difficult 2-3 and now come here shitting around?  bha  Roll Eyes

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Dev, you should make clear written on first post that this coin is not susceptible to a "time warp" attack, KGW is patched Smiley

Adding it now!

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:52:54 PM

agreed, anyone that mining at little difficulty cannot get all the coins. I will take the list of coins from the ctd.pool.mn and pay every miner accordingly. Not going to just give coins out to everyone anymore. its unsafe and people could take huge amounts of coins that they never mined.

NEOSCOIN
lorbocaust

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Lol, stop complain about  "lost" coins...you mined  hundreds of thousands  if not milions on the wrong blockchain with difficult 2-3 and now come here shitting around?  bha  Roll Eyes

Maybe you might not care about your coins... but these are my life and blood. I stay up most nights until 3 or 4 o'clock researching and picking what coins i want to mine.... and no i dont pump and dump. Yes i do sell some coins on the market, but that is just to compensate for overhead costs. Those 10 million coins i was complaining about were very special to me. Take your negativity somewhere else. thankyou
Entusiasta

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

Lol, stop complain about  "lost" coins...you mined  hundreds of thousands  if not milions on the wrong blockchain with difficult 2-3 and now come here shitting around?  bha  Roll Eyes

Maybe you might not care about your coins... but these are my life and blood. I stay up most nights until 3 or 4 o'clock researching and picking what coins i want to mine.... and no i dont pump and dump. Yes i do sell some coins on the market, but that is just to compensate for overhead costs. Those 10 million coins i was complaining about were very special to me. Take your negativity somewhere else. thankyou

Sorry for your lost coins. It was clear in this thread that pool.mn was reluctant to update its wallet; also, dev advised to not mine with that pool until they update it.

I was mining with pool.mn. First thing I did when pool.mn hesitated was to switch 50% of my mining power (1 of 2 cards) to the other pool, and after a few of hours (seeing there were not indication of such updation) switched the other 50%.

Is also fair to say that until then cdt.pool.mn worked fine.

Developer was very sensible and patched the time warp exploit with several previous warnings but asap.
Decagrog

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

If you follow the coin releases with so much attention you should be aware of what an hard fork is or at least ask yourself why you suddently got so many coins in your wallet...plus the dev announced it clearly.
I've also mined for 20min on the old blockchain and made about 4 milions coin but it was just for fun and nothing more.

lorbocaust

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:11:23 PM

If you follow the coin releases with so much attention you should be aware of what an hard fork is or at least ask yourself why you suddently got so many coins in your wallet...plus the dev announced it clearly.
I've also mined for 20min on the old blockchain and made about 4 milions coin but it was just for fun and nothing more.

I have a day job man, which is paying for this all of this unused electricity. Hey you know whats worse than complainers?.... people that complain about complainers. My miner has the capability of mining that many coins within the timeframe i mined them at. Hey why dont you send me some of your coins... you know, since its all for fun and all.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:17:36 PM

Lol, stop complain about  "lost" coins...you mined  hundreds of thousands  if not milions on the wrong blockchain with difficult 2-3 and now come here shitting around?  bha  Roll Eyes

I have a day job man, which is paying for this all of this unused electricity. Hey you know whats worse than complainers?.... people that complain about complainers. My miner has the capability of mining that many coins within the timeframe i mined them at. Hey why dont you send me some of your coins... you know, since its all for fun and all.

Decagrog i will give u 955,937.00681768 coins. gimme your CTD adress. For the moment i keep them in my wallet. Not selling. so i could spare 1 mil from 7.

Any one care to give to decarog 1 mil? or 500k to cover his loss?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: