News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41311 times)
Decagrog

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

Lol, stop complain about  "lost" coins...you mined  hundreds of thousands  if not milions on the wrong blockchain with difficult 2-3 and now come here shitting around?  bha  Roll Eyes

Maybe you might not care about your coins... but these are my life and blood. I stay up most nights until 3 or 4 o'clock researching and picking what coins i want to mine.... and no i dont pump and dump. Yes i do sell some coins on the market, but that is just to compensate for overhead costs. Those 10 million coins i was complaining about were very special to me. Take your negativity somewhere else. thankyou

If you follow the coin releases with so much attention you should be aware of what an hard fork is or at least ask yourself why you suddently got so many coins in your wallet...plus the dev announced it clearly.
I've also mined for 20min on the old blockchain and made about 4 milions coin but it was just for fun and nothing more.

I have a day job man, which is paying for this all of this unused electricity. Hey you know whats worse than complainers?.... people that complain about complainers. My miner has the capability of mining that many coins within the timeframe i mined them at. Hey why dont you send me some of your coins... you know, since its all for fun and all.

Decagrog i will give u 955,937.00681768 coins. gimme your CTD adress. For the moment i keep them in my wallet. Not selling. so i could spare 1 mil from 7.

Any one care to give to decarog 1 mil? or 500k to cover his loss?

znakistu I'm not complaining about any loss here, you probably misunderstood me for the user lorbocasust...anyway thanks for your generosity
And lorbocasust: for fun I obviously intended the coins mined on the wrong blockchain...because i was AWARE that they were worthless. Apart that I'm not playing but I'm here for a deep interest about the cryptocurrencies world, related projects and surely also for make some profit.
Just keep in mind that altcoin mining is not a plug&play activity, you can't put your miner on the pool and forget it for some days because everytime there are a lot of unexpected situations just around the corner.

Monayman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:21:34 PM

Sure I'll give him some CTD. Pm me your address.

Also, who the hell is this dude who's dumping tens of millions of coins?

Btw, Any progress on the paper wallet/coin promotion fronts? I'm willing to put some time into this, take on a small task or two Smiley
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:22:56 PM

i will send pool.mn a total of 10000000 coins. anyone who lost coins before the work will get their coins. anything mined after even when the pool was reported to fix their wallet and got forked will not get paid. because the coins belong to those whoined it on the right chain. thank you and stay tuned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

Btw, Any progress on the paper wallet/coin promotion fronts? I'm willing to put some time into this, take on a small task or two Smiley

well. its not one dude. there are so many dumpers.because these are 30 seconds blocks. giving 100000 coins each block. that is a lot of coins  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Monayman

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

well. its not one dude. there are so many dumpers.because these are 30 seconds blocks. giving 100000 coins each block. that is a lot of coins  Smiley

I get that, but why start at 1 sat? (Talking about that one sell order)
Most people are trying just a little more. I get we're selling "air" at this time, but that's no way to negotiate lol
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:48:15 PM

I get that, but why start at 1 sat? (Talking about that one sell order)
Most people are trying just a little more. I get we're selling "air" at this time, but that's no way to negotiate lol

welcome to dumpers  Roll Eyes lol. what we need to do is create a

paper wallet
android wallet
get a small business to start accepting CateDoge payments

Start a website where people can do jobs for catedoge. I talked about it before. But I need community's members help as well.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:53:29 PM

i have talked to ctd.pool.mn owner. I am giving him 10000000 catedoges. Though his and miners loss are bigger. But the bank is too small to compensate everyone.  Undecided I only premined only ~0.25% wish i'd mine a little more and could easily give everyone their lost coins.

NEOSCOIN
DreadLord

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

i have talked to ctd.pool.mn owner. I am giving him 10000000 catedoges. Though his and miners loss are bigger. But the bank is too small to compensate everyone.  Undecided I only premined only ~0.25% wish i'd mine a little more and could easily give everyone their lost coins.

I was the first posting about losing coins after upgrading wallet to version 1.3 and I didn't got any from you.

It was 1 400 000 CTD that I have lost ( I'm solo mining )

I know that 0.25% premined  isn't much in order to compensate this problems and you will not have enough coins to compensate everyone, so I don't mind if I don't get any

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

I was the first posting about losing coins after upgrading wallet to version 1.3 and I didn't got any from you.

I know that 0.25% premined  isn't much in order to compensate this problems and you will not have enough coins to compensate everyone, so I don't mind if I don't get any

you were solo mining or pool?

NEOSCOIN
DreadLord

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

Solo mining
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:22:38 PM

Solo mining

will send you 1M coins  Smiley

NEOSCOIN
DreadLord

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

Solo mining

Like I said earlier, I would appreciate if you send some in order to compensate my loss, but it's ok if you can't do it.

Here's my address > SPBoZfS3eRd8shU9QnndmCwTJ8aQbRYSMx

It's ok if you keep my coins for bounties or other bonus to grow this community  Wink

Thanks
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:45:33 PM

Solo mining

Like I said earlier, I would appreciate if you send some in order to compensate my loss, but it's ok if you can't do it.

Here's my address > SPBoZfS3eRd8shU9QnndmCwTJ8aQbRYSMx

It's ok if you keep my coins for bounties or other bonus to grow this community  Wink

Thanks

you're also part of the community  Wink will send you soon.

NEOSCOIN
Firebird2000

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

Dev,

I am fairly new to mining. I Started in January with 1 hd7950 at about 630kh/s.
I am up to about 3Mh/s now and have earned a total of about .27 BTC. and hope to grow more over time.
I turned all my meager mining power to this coin the minute the countdown timer hit 00:00:00.

I did manage to mine 11 mil of these.
I updated my wallet to 1.3 before block 6000, and my pool (hardcore miners) apparently did too.
Top notch crew at Hardcore Miners BTW!!

As far as I know, I didn't lose a single coin throughout this ordeal.
I am sorry to hear that some people did, and that you, the Dev, did as well.

I would love to see this coin succeed. I would like to help.

Dev, let me know your CTD address and I will send to you 1 mill CTD.
I know it's not alot, but it is alot to me.

I hope that you will distribute it as you see fit and help those who lost theirs.

Thanks,

Firebird

lorbocaust

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:54:31 PM

I want to say thank you to whoever dropped me 500k CateDoge, whether it was the dev, the pool admin, or one of you fine fine miners wearing their karma kaps...
Monayman

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:06:06 AM

Is hardcore miners down?
lorbocaust

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:14:53 AM

So i am getting constantly disconnected from server on pool.mn. Here is a screenshot of my cg miner. I have no idea what it could be?  http://imgur.com/MOx5Qd5
Monayman

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:21:56 AM

Hasn't happened to me... I'm on that pool now. Kept disconnecting from hardcore
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:50:12 AM

Dev,

I am fairly new to mining. I Started in January with 1 hd7950 at about 630kh/s.
I am up to about 3Mh/s now and have earned a total of about .27 BTC. and hope to grow more over time.
I turned all my meager mining power to this coin the minute the countdown timer hit 00:00:00.

I did manage to mine 11 mil of these.
I updated my wallet to 1.3 before block 6000, and my pool (hardcore miners) apparently did too.
Top notch crew at Hardcore Miners BTW!!

As far as I know, I didn't lose a single coin throughout this ordeal.
I am sorry to hear that some people did, and that you, the Dev, did as well.

I would love to see this coin succeed. I would like to help.

Dev, let me know your CTD address and I will send to you 1 mill CTD.
I know it's not alot, but it is alot to me.

I hope that you will distribute it as you see fit and help those who lost theirs.

Thanks,

Firebird

hi, good to hear you didn't lose any coins. Send them to my wallet STsNU7tiaAejqxaAP3AruUkYK3VSs9VGMt I will send these to miners who lost their coins.  Smiley

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:52:08 AM

So i am getting constantly disconnected from server on pool.mn. Here is a screenshot of my cg miner. I have no idea what it could be?  http://imgur.com/MOx5Qd5

Sent you some. Just looked at the pools. And they are both on the right chain. So its fine. They are maybe having problems with their servers.

NEOSCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: