News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41304 times)
Maseo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:32:40 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 04:10:12 PM by Maseo

its possible that you have permission problems

Try running as administrator, and if you're not gonna mine solo, you can try removing "server=1" from the conf.

Tried to run as administrator - does not work. Differently tried the result is the same. On the laptop will not start too.

ok, use rpcuser=abc
rpcpassword=DKl20DKowiDMSJKLOiwieoUI302HJI30Kjoiw

example. Use this. Then update, if it worked?

Thanks, it works. But only on the laptop.
Nevertheless, thank you all.

Good that you got it to work. just copy the file from laptop to pc. It should work.

Awais, how much of the premine did you use to restore lost balance? I'm up to 30 mil CTD now. I can drop some back and/or put more into the give-away if you want me to.

Edit: 32 Mil.
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

Try running as administrator, and if you're not gonna mine solo, you can try removing "server=1" from the conf.

Tried to run as administrator - does not work. Differently tried the result is the same. On the laptop will not start too.

ok, use rpcuser=abc

Good that you got it to work. just copy the file from laptop to pc. It should work.

Awais, how much of the premine did you use to restore lost balance? I'm up to 30 mil CTD now. I can drop some back and/or put more into the give-away if you want me to.

I have given away 20000000 coins in total. to 2 pool owners.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maseo

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:51:25 PM

ok, use rpcuser=abc

I have given away 20000000 coins in total. to 2 pool owners.

http://puu.sh/84Ha6.png

Should fix the pain a bit Smiley
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 03:03:15 AM

I was reading some back posts and you really think it's the exchanges fault the coin is at 1 satoshi?

Give me a break, I was the first exchange to carry HVC and Blackcoin and people came in drones and spiked the volume.  If a coin is good people will come, if you don't sell for more than a satoshi on my exchange don't expect much more on ANY other exchange.

It seems everyone thinks mintpal or cryptsy is the only thing that will be good for their coin.

Here's the deal, if you think its cheap, put your money where you mouth is and buy it all up.  Then when it goes to mintpal you will be a millionaire.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Entusiasta

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:22:47 AM

I was reading some back posts and you really think it's the exchanges fault the coin is at 1 satoshi?

Give me a break, I was the first exchange to carry HVC and Blackcoin and people came in drones and spiked the volume.  If a coin is good people will come, if you don't sell for more than a satoshi on my exchange don't expect much more on ANY other exchange.

It seems everyone thinks mintpal or cryptsy is the only thing that will be good for their coin.

Here's the deal, if you think its cheap, put your money where you mouth is and buy it all up.  Then when it goes to mintpal you will be a millionaire.

I think there was not intention of blaming your exchange.
I like this coin because it is a keccak with 30 secs per block. Its low value may be because of something else.
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:43:18 AM

because bitcoins down and most altcoins are down. those already being traded do have volumes. but releasing new in these days is not a good idea at all. unless a country named coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Entusiasta

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:50:57 AM

because bitcoins down and most altcoins are down. those already being traded do have volumes. but releasing new in these days is not a good idea at all. unless a country named coin
I am mining and holding, betting against fiduciary money which is doomed.
Maseo

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

http://puu.sh/85Ne3.png
Entusiasta

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

Out of curiosity, what language is your wallet in? "Saldo" means "saldo" in Spanish.
Entusiasta

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:18:00 PM

Dev,  could OpenSSL bug afect CateDoge wallet?

"A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562400.0
Urban Dressing

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:24:29 AM

Support the coin. See if we can get this back up in the air. Smiley
mackva

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:32:18 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 07:55:29 AM by mackva

Hi friends! I want to please, I gathered "CPU Miner" for "BeagleBone Black" (AM335x 1GHz ARM ® Cortex-A8)!
The current speed of 40 - 50 Kh/s
Skomilirovany attach file!
Run "CPU Miner" can
Code:
./miner -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://46.28.204.5:3028 -u login -p pasword 

http://s004.radikal.ru/i207/1404/4c/951dfb36800f.jpg

Download CPU Miner for BeagleBone Black

If someone wants to thank   CTD SX5JCJ8fHTSmr64B8vPoR6jiXm6Aff8uTx
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:32:59 AM

Hope I can run some marketing soon.

After it is reviewed, it should be published.

Here's some tip for shill accounts:
- Don't use a similar naming pattern on all of them
- Don't have each one post directly after another
- Don't register all of them at the same date.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:53:33 AM

Hope I can run some marketing soon.

After it is reviewed, it should be published.

Here's some tip for shill accounts:
- Don't use a similar naming pattern on all of them
- Don't have each one post directly after another
- Don't register all of them at the same date.

Okay, I have no idea why these accounts posted these things in my forum. I did not create or use or tell anyone to use these shill accounts. Why are they spamming my forum  Huh

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:56:20 AM

Dev,  could OpenSSL bug afect CateDoge wallet?

"A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562400.0

I was looking into it. Since we are using tls. I think we'll need to upgrade. An update is to come tomorrow. Since I am off from work. I cannot release an update right now. (I am in a place where I don't have all the libs compiled and theres no work machine present). I will release the update tomorrow.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:19:44 AM

Update is coming soon to fix heartbleed bug with openssl.

NEOSCOIN
Maseo

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:41:02 PM

Better get this coin marketed. It's going nowhere now.
Entusiasta

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:43:12 PM

To fix heartbleed is a must.
Monayman

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:44:06 PM

Hey guys!

1) I submitted a roughly drafted press release a few days ago that never made it through editing ... And real world issues kept me from being able to re-edit and re-submit it until today... As soon as I have an answer from the ad agency I will let you guys know where to find the link!

2) Also, if any of you have any content you think I could add for another press release, I've subscribed to a service that allows me to publish up to 12 articles a month, so shoot your ideas my way and I'll make it happen for us.

I'll keep you all posted!

Cheers
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:25:22 AM

we contact the press as you can see. It was still on hold and not published. If people could help write a little about the coin. We could do it.

NEOSCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: