Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrowed very important for bounty?  (Read 51341 times)
JTripathy

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:45:51 PM

Yes, I agree with it.

Escrowed plays a important factor for reward campaigns. Because now-a-days scam is everywhere. Project refuse to pay the token after the end this how the reputation of Bounty Manager goes down and the hardwork of hunters will spoil. So, according to me Escrowed is most important thing for reward campaign for trust and safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:49:20 PM

I think by now every bounty hunters should have in mind that reward might not get to them at the end of a campaign and for this reason we should be selective in whatever campaign we want to do. We should not take part in all campaign, this will safe us from some embarrassment that might likely come. Escrow is fine but this might not work with all campaign.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:51:20 PM

I think by now every bounty hunters should have in mind that reward might not get to them at the end of a campaign and for this reason we should be selective in whatever campaign we want to do. We should not take part in all campaign, this will safe us from some embarrassment that might likely come. Escrow is fine but this might not work with all campaign.
I agree with what you said, because if we are not selective in choosing a bounty project to avoid a scam project, now I think a project that makes payments every week will certainly be better like a project that pays bounty participants using bitcoin, however In this case it seems that the use of escrow is a pretty good step to be able to guarantee bounty participants get paid for their work, but of course escrow is truly trusted.

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:49:42 PM

I am sure many new people here call escrow for bounties trivial,
but for me escrow is very important for the continuity of the bounty and of course for the convenience of bounty hunters,
with escrow we don't have to worry about not being paid, we know not getting paid from the project is indeed a risk,
but we have to make changes to make the bounty even better.

I also prefer Bounty that are well escrow so that I and other participants wouldn't chase after the team or manager for payment. The challenge is we face with this condition, it's very hard to see a bounty that will escrow a payment except for signature campaigns. It's very difficult and even if the team decide to give out the fund, it's usually little with limited participants. Very discouraging.
When you choose to go this way as a bounty manager, you may end up nothing after the end of the year as there are other Bounty managers that are ready to accept the offer with open hands.
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:36:53 PM

I found few low budget bounty project, who use Escrowed service.moreover haven't found yet any big budget bounty who dare to use Escrowed.team don't want to give Escrowed, they want to delay our payment and want to play market.investors & project's team members totally destroy the token price and then pay us worthless token.that's the technic, so they don't use Escrowed service for bounty.although it may different if the project is legit

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 02:27:59 AM

Escrow is very important to use in campaigns with Bitcoin and Ethereum payment methods or any coins that are currently popular. This is because this coin has a more stable value than the shit token which is still very recently released by the platform. One of the reasons why Bitcoin-paid campaigns are more desirable is that the project concerned looks more professional and more intent on actually wanting to grow the project. They set a budget with real money.

In contrast to projects that pay with very recently released tokens. Tokens like this do not have a definite price that allows us to get paid for these tokens, but we don't get the right price or we can't even sell them because there is no exchange that lists the tokens. It's only for people who are happy to rest on their luck.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:23:01 AM

we do need to be selective in choosing and supporting each project. if the project is really useful, we believe that it will be needed in the future, and will be very valuable. The use of escrow is also great for increasing confidence and peace of mind at work. well, in my experience, so many people keep asking about payment, even when it's been months. therefore, escrow becomes very important.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:14:17 AM

Actually escrowed bounty should be one of the mandatory measures before any bounty campaign is allowed to come online. Many years have passed and still we haven't made any progress on this regard. Bounty hunters continue to participate in shady campaigns, only to get cheated in the end. And the promoters don't care, as they know that they can recruit bounty hunters, even with the most exploitative conditions.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:03:15 AM

Actually escrowed bounty should be one of the mandatory measures before any bounty campaign is allowed to come online. Many years have passed and still we haven't made any progress on this regard. Bounty hunters continue to participate in shady campaigns, only to get cheated in the end. And the promoters don't care, as they know that they can recruit bounty hunters, even with the most exploitative conditions.
we haven't standard at this moment about bounty escrow. every manager work with their self and unfortunately there is no special community for bounty manager that may used to make deal about pre-requisites before bounty campaign launched. if all hunter community solid about standarization , i am sure developers project will follow our rules and ofcourse bounty quality could increase due of this.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:58:39 AM

Bounty Hunters need to monitor the projects properly before participating in any campaign. It is not easy to become elected without knowing the right choice. But for bounty hunters it is a good decision to use Escroed. This makes their work easier and helps to increase the work past. Bounty chooses the right path for selection and gives an experience about how safe a company is for a good transaction. Seeing this I think Escroed is very important for bounty hunters.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:13:17 AM

Bounty Hunters need to monitor the projects properly before participating in any campaign. It is not easy to become elected without knowing the right choice. But for bounty hunters it is a good decision to use Escroed. This makes their work easier and helps to increase the work past. Bounty chooses the right path for selection and gives an experience about how safe a company is for a good transaction. Seeing this I think Escroed is very important for bounty hunters.
its common thing we will do before join in any bounty campaign. mostly bounty hunter didnt care about escrow , and only few manager courage to ask it to dev team . its not only protect bounty hunter about bounty payment , but also about reputation for project itself and manager.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:33:16 AM

You say it from bounty hunters point of view. Escrowed bounty funds might protect hunters from not being paid. What if coin or tokens does not have a value atm or is useless. Should escrow service be used in this case also?

What about the project? They spend funds and expect to see good results, such as attraction of investment, people, ideas. What they usually get from bounty ? Posts on the forum just to meet minimum required eligible post count. Tweets and post in social media to auditorium that consist mainly from "#followback / #followforfollow /#followme" users and other bounty hunters. Who will protect the project from low quality promotional work? Who will protect them from spending money on nothing?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:32:15 PM

I've asked few bounty managers why they don't compulsory escrow and the answer I get was not all new projects want or allows escrow payment, and this doesn't mean they are trying to scam bounty hunters, even DIA project that paid bounty hunters huge amount of money this year refused to use Escrow when bubbalex asked the team

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:45:23 PM

I've asked few bounty managers why they don't compulsory escrow and the answer I get was not all new projects want or allows escrow payment, and this doesn't mean they are trying to scam bounty hunters, even DIA project that paid bounty hunters huge amount of money this year refused to use Escrow when bubbalex asked the team

Escrow is not mandatory and just still an option. It really depends on what project it is not all projects will run away and deceive the bounty participants well it's just really a matter of luck to find some bounty campaigns that's paying a decent price to their participants.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:11:02 PM

Escrow is really not mandatory, teams have the right to say no to escrow strategy if they like and this doesn't mean they have bad plans for their promoters, bounty hunters need to focus more on promising bounty campaigns only, not all projects will meet up to standard but some will keep their promises, it's just the way it is

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:21:26 PM

Well it's not necessary because there is no value yet of the coin and we never know if their project will be successful but I'm ok with that, escrow for every bounties so that we will surely receive our reward when the bounty is over or after the final calculation of the spreadsheet we get the tokens right away.

ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 04:27:35 PM

Well it's not necessary because there is no value yet of the coin and we never know if their project will be successful but I'm ok with that, escrow for every bounties so that we will surely receive our reward when the bounty is over or after the final calculation of the spreadsheet we get the tokens right away.
Escrow can only ensure that Bounty Hunters get paid. Because after receiving a token payment, if that token is not listed on the exchange, then what is the value of that token?  Many such tokens may be in our wallet. I think the success of a project is a big thing.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:31:11 AM

It does not matter bounty escrowed or not if you will get paid with their coin/token. Even if the coin or token escrowed but the project is scam project, you will never have any chance to sell the coin/token. The important thing is the company behind the project has high commitment and we as bounty also work with commitment, do a good pos, comment in twitter with good and dont cheat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:38:37 PM

Escrowed should be Compulsory for all bounty program before launched and that'll be the proper way to treat with bounty hunters. Otherwise bounty should be avoided because join bounty without Escrowed is like waste of time nowadays.i notice, good project always make excuse and delay & get disappeared suddenly.so escrowed is the only solution for solve this cheating problem by team

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 03:52:40 PM

Whatever be the type of project, it's always a better option to escrow. Be they be paying weekly or at the end of the campaign.
Escrow maynot be useful in all circumstances, for example a bounty escrowed with the project token which fails to get listed on an exchange. But when the escrowed tokens or coin has a value, the bounty participants are sure to get something even if the project goes scam or refuse to pay to the participants.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███