Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nullius tags bounty-chasing shitposters  (Read 186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 03:11:04 PM

Damn it.  Need topic for this, for reference posts.  (For trash accounts too unimportant for their own topics.)

Local rules:  Any user accused hereby will be accorded a fair and reasonable right of reply.

Some users are categorically banned from my self-moderated threads.  You know who you are.  Don’t try it here.

Others will be moderated at my sound discretion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 03:11:19 PM

reserved

nullius (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 03:12:07 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2020, 03:22:11 PM by nullius

#2834194 “sabingurung” (trust page)

October 31, 2020, 02:50:16 PM

Name:sabingurung
Activity:35
Merit:0
Position:Newbie
Date Registered:July 27, 2020, 05:29:22 AM

This was this user’s all-time second post that was not a bounty registration post:

Bitcoin / Development & Technical Discussion / Re: Cracking bitcoin wallets?
This is a tough question to answer but there are I think. That's why famous exchange like Kucoin got hacked on October 1st. I also tried to find them on google and searched on youtube so many times but none got success because all were fake methods to get likes and views. I wish I would find a good method here that works perfectly.

Moderators, please feel free to trash my post if you also trash this habitual shitposter’s post.  Thanks.

Ironically, in celebration of Bitcoinday and in memoriam, I was thinking to make a new tech forum topic cracking down on some of these fallacies today—maybe...

The first one was here:

Economy / Marketplace / Re: Would you lend your cryptocurrencies?
Every Cryptocurrency is risky but it gives high profit too. Until this time I never had lended my crypto but rather I have invested on some smart contract project. If you want to lend your crypto then you have to bear risk as well. But From my friends I have heard that "Blockfi" is a good site for investement and they never had loss. So I prefer investment on Block fi is good

The third one was here, 4 minutes 55 seconds after his ill-fated foray into the technical forum:

Other / Off-topic / Re: Where else should I travel?
Wow. You have a great collection of places where you want to travel. I recommend you to travel my country Nepal also as It is rich in natural resources plus you can do various things here like Bungee jump, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Paragliding etc. Also, My country is rich in artcraft and cultural heritages.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: