Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle stress?  (Read 1764 times)
Ashley Garrix

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 07:14:25 AM

First, I talk to my daddy about it, he will largely reassure my mood. then meditation, after that, I make plan to handle it.
Find out my own problems and the root cause of the problem, and clarify the desired results.
List various options to solve each problem. Consider the advantages and disadvantages of each option, and pick the one that best helps to achieve what I want.
Develop an action plan to ensure that the goal is completed and the problem solved within a practical time limit.
Assess progress. Make it clear whether I am satisfied with the progress, if not, review options and adjust the action plan.
KEN K

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 07:19:57 AM

Hang out with friends, drink, sing, and chat.
Talk to someone you trust.
Do some sports, such as boxing and running.
ken sue

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 08:11:18 AM

Do something you like.
Eat potato chips, eat puffed food.
Drinking, drinking until you are slightly drunk, you will cry.
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:18:00 AM

Laughing is the most natural analgesic with the least side effects. Forget about the troubles for now.
Liliana Franco

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:20:16 AM

Avoid mentioning when you put yourself in unnecessary tension. For example, don’t share stories about how stressful you are having to complete a project quickly because of delays. Instead, describe a time that gives you a difficult task or multiple tasks, and then you come.
Jax Rahman

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:21:14 AM

I actually work better under pressure and I find that I like to work in challenging environments. As a writer and editor, I thrived on fast deadlines and multiple projects. I find that when I am under deadline pressure, I can do some of the most creative work.
Connortu

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:22:25 AM

Crying is an expression of physical emotions, as well as an expression of emotions. It can release and vent emotions and eliminate depression.
ARTURVH

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:23:21 AM

drink.
Singing.
dancing.
Have a nice sleep.

Kooerr

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:26:22 AM

Communicate with other people more often. Usually we must learn to communicate. When we encounter problems and difficulties at work, it is better to communicate with other people instead of studying there. Not only can your problems be solved quickly, but you can also gain. To the joy of communication.
Borisfe

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:34:21 AM

Go for a run.
Run to sweat profusely.
You can sleep well.
Borisfe

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:43:45 AM

Go for a run.
Run to sweat profusely.
You can sleep well.
Sophbbty

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:53:40 AM

Change negative thoughts. That is to ask yourself whether these ideas are facts. Questioning and refuting these ideas can help you view them objectively. This way you don't take these ideas as facts and accept them immediately.
wendy sy

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:32:14 AM

Don't project the pressure you are under now into the future. Many people have the habit of thinking about the future, but planning ahead is not always a good choice. It may make people think too much and prolong the time of anxiety. You may wonder what to do if the pressure persists, or think that the situation may be worse in the future...
jellylily

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:33:38 AM

Don't try to solve everything. When faced with pressure, many people may feel that there are so many things, one after another. We feel that all things are very important and need to be dealt with immediately, leading to confusion and confusion. At this time, we need to classify and sort the importance and urgency of things, so that we can sort out our thinking so as not to be overwhelmed by pressure.
McMahllu

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:42:15 AM

Feel free to say what you want to express and confide in your heart without restraint.
SUNNY F

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:46:07 AM

Eat potato chips.
Eat puffed food.
Paisleyvn

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:48:21 AM

Laughing often can also effectively relieve stress. When work makes us feel depressed, quickly adjust our mentality.
Jeffery21

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:51:38 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2021, 05:48:38 AM by Jeffery21

You do what you have to do, and nobody else can do it for you, or respect your efforts. The whole thing is much better than evil, setting many small goals you can focus on, because if you are not performing at the same pace in one, then you still have your other goals to fulfill. You can also get help of motivations and encourage. I also believe like no one, whether it is a boss or anyone else, can put me down or give me such a lot of power over my time or life. You take time to enjoy the time with your friends, family, partners. But stress and anxiety can get the best of you momentarily, so you get support from a therapeutic or physician.
shenmedoubudong

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:45:20 AM

Prepare in advance.

Although you cannot be 100% prepared, this is not only a reassurance to your heart, but also provides a solid foundation for your on-the-spot performance and response, and even allows you to seize greater opportunities.
benedikt_sofronov

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:46:03 AM

Practice makes perfect. People who are familiar with things, especially those that have become a habit, will form unconscious conditioned responses. At this time, even if they are faced with challenges and do not have much preparation, they will definitely respond faster than others, so try to put your own hardware knowledge and Skills become a habit through deliberate practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: