Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you handle stress?  (Read 1764 times)
Lisa Giles

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:56:36 AM

I will watch TV or watch something funny and then laugh out loud
Bazaq

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:32:55 PM

I handle stress by sleeping and if my babe is with me, I make love with her and I will feel relieved
ARTURVHt

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 06:27:38 AM

When I am under stress, I will choose to listen to a song or go to the gym to release my stress. At the same time, I would also call my colleagues to sing and eat together. Share my happiness and sadness with them, so that my mood will be much better.
crypto mushroom

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:03:07 AM

Sometimes I’m deliberately just being lazy and don’t do anything. I can watch some interesting or just funny videos, or some positive films (also, after this procrastination, some new ideas appear).
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 01:52:04 AM

When I am under pressure, I will choose a variety of methods to release my pressure. Sometimes I will sing with my friends, and then we will share our happiness and troubles together. Sometimes I also choose to exercise, go running or bungee jumping, this catharsis method is very suitable for me to release my pressure. Sometimes I will communicate with my parents, because then I can get their opinions.
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 02:39:35 AM

Listening to music is a good choice.
ROSEDF

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 01:11:33 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2021, 06:29:41 AM by ROSEDF

• Brisk and comfortable music can not only give people beautiful edification and enjoyment, but also effectively relax people's spirit. Therefore, people might as well listen to more music and let beautiful music come after stressful work and study. Resolve mental exhaustion.
  • Healthy laughter is one of the best ways to eliminate mental stress, and it is also a pleasant way to vent. For this reason, people may wish to forget their worries and laugh often.
  • Traveling is also a good way, but you should choose the wilderness and the countryside away from the hustle and bustle of the city, because the relationship between man and nature is much closer than the relationship between man and the city.
do what you like

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:25:05 AM

No matter how many things you have, you have to do them one by one, so you should think clearly about which one is more important, who is the first, and then write down the plan and list your organization. This will help you clarify you. The thinking-the theory is clear, it can be a good guide to practice. As the saying goes, "knife sharpening and not chopping wood by mistake", seemingly irrelevant "redundant" programs are actually necessary. Take more time to relax yourself, and you will gain more time in the smooth progress of things. You have to learn to invest before you can consider the lucrative returns. Smiley
alien___

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:26:34 AM

stress can be transformed as motivation
various thoughts and concepts will cause our body to produce different methods and hormones to deal with the external environment and pressure. In China, many successful people will say this, treating stress as motivation and stress as energy will make you perform better, and at the same time make our bodies treat stress positively.
usernameyaya

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:27:59 AM

stick to exercise. when exercising, people will forget all the unpleasantness, at least, for me. After exercise, people's mental state will become better. Therefore, keep exercising, especially when you are under pressure. Let us forget the pressure and let the pressure disappear! Grin
JillianTaft

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:42:09 AM

I usually do something I liked such as listening to music or play relaxing games. I think that listen to music may be a better way to handle stress.
Lucy Bitcoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:20:44 AM

I will do some sports. Doing more exercise can not only strengthen your physical fitness, but also effectively relieve stress. From a physiological point of view, exercise can "burn" excess adrenaline, and can extract fatigue-prone chemical components from the human body to strengthen people's resistance.
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:52:59 AM

Stop and rest for a while: We may not take a break because we are busy, and work overtime. This will cause our mood to be upset, not conducive to our work and physical and mental health, and increase our stress. A good way is to stop. Take a break from the work at hand to achieve a combination of work and rest. Grin Grin
canyouer

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:54:30 AM

Take deep breaths frequently. When you feel the pressure is coming, take a break and take a breath of fresh air, which can relax your brain and prevent the formation of stressful emotions.
Exercise more...Remove the source of stress.. Diet decompression...Massage decompression method. .
kiki8899

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:54:38 AM

Don't care too much about one thing: We feel a lot of pressure, a big factor is because we care too much about one thing, which leads us to fear or worry about making mistakes. Then do it very carefully. If it takes a long time, we will feel very oppressive, so the pressure will be greater. At this time, we need to relax, don't care too much about one thing, and learn to be indifferent. Cheesy Cheesy
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:46:48 AM

Stop those wild thoughts, fall to the ground, take a breath, and know how to deal with reality. Well-educated friends, please read more, divert your attention, and exercise. After exercising, you will feel calm. At this point, you can dance, sing, read, etc. You can change your current state and adjust your pursuit
lisanona

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:47:51 AM

Go to watch some funny movies: watching movies is something that many people like to do. When we feel more stressed, we might as well go to the cinema or at home to watch a funny movie. In the joyful atmosphere of the movie, our mood is also Will be infected and relieve stress invisibly. Cheesy
Auroraner

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:56:02 AM

Go out and blow the air: standing in a wide place, feeling the vigor and simplicity of nature, blowing the air, our minds will become sober, the restless heart can also calm down, so that our mentality tends to be peaceful, and it will naturally be possible relieve pressure.
Go out for a run: Running is a good way to relieve stress. During the running, we sweat, whether it is running or trotting, we can get happiness in sports and our stress can also be relieved. Cheesy
Caldear

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:57:37 AM

Listen to light music: A good piece of music can cultivate people’s sentiments. This is known to many people. When we feel more stressed, we might as well choose a piece of light music to listen to. In the soft and calm sound of music, Our mind can be purified, let us slowly eliminate the pressure under the beating of the notes.
Tell: Find a trusted friend or family member, talk to them about your pressure, let them know your situation, so that you can reduce the pressure from them. At the same time, when you say it, you will put less pressure on yourself, which can be described as killing two birds with one stone. Wink
jinneas

Activity: 116
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:58:12 AM

Cry if you want
Medical psychologists believe that crying can relieve stress. Psychologists have measured blood pressure for some adults. As a result, 87% of people with normal blood pressure said they occasionally cried, while most of those with high blood pressure said they never shed tears. It seems that letting emotions express is much more beneficial than burying them deeply in the heart.
Put on clothes that suit you
Put on a pair of old trousers that you usually love, and then put on a loose-fitting shirt, your psychological pressure will be relieved unconsciously. Because the clothes that have been worn for a long time will make people recall the feelings of a certain time and space, and people's emotions will also rise. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: