Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How will Trump leave the White House?
willingly, after conceding defeat
grudgingly, saying he's being forced out despite winning the election
removed against his will by legal ruling
removed against his will by police/military
he will never leave and no-one will be able to make him leave
something else
a 7th option has now been added after 19 people have already voted. this contest is being manipulated!
after being caught on tape attempting to commit election fraud in a phone call to GA

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will Trump leave the White House?  (Read 2301 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:16:27 AM

Kicking and screaming.

But if he were to figure a way to say POTUS, there would be 20 million people like you, kicking and screaming.

I'm with OgNasty kicking and screaming.

...WWE style.  Will you goyim ever learn?

"You know what makes a great show?  Great actors."  - Donald Trump (from my recollection of a few years ago.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:32:29 AM

One of two things will happen:
1. Trump will leave, but the cleaning up of the voting systems that he is doing now will bring him back in 2024;
2. Since the vote fraud is very extensive, now that it is being corrected, SCOTUS and Congress will see that he remains in office, as the votes are showing he should.

Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Leading In Electoral College...

Based on actual results and accounting for states currently not called, still counting, recounting, under investigation or audit, or states with election issues now in the courts, President Trump is winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Per consideration for all the states still in question, President Trump is currently winning the 2020 election.

Here is what we already know.  A number of states have been called but a number are still in question.  Here is a list of those in question.

Pennsylvania – although the current counts show Biden leading there is so much corruption in this state that it is likely that this state will never come to a transparent and agreed upon decision on who wins this state.  President Trump was up by 700,000 votes on election night but more than a million ballots were added since that which eventually stole the election for Biden.  The President has a clear path to victory once the illegal votes are addressed.

Wisconsin – this state as well now shows Biden in the lead but early in the morning after the election more than 100,000 votes magically appeared in Milwaukee.  The current lead for Biden is only 20,000.  If these votes or the exception in the numbers in Rock County are addressed, Trump will likely win this state by a large margin.

Michigan – this state is as well full of fraud.  Lawsuits are in place.  In addition there were over 100,000 votes dumped in Detroit and the lead here was stolen from Trump as well.  Once the illegal votes are eliminated President Trump has a very good chance of winning this state as well.

Cool

Trump lost the election.  It's over.  Cool

I voted for Trump in 2016 because I thought Hillary did an awful job as SECSTATE.  Didn't vote for Trump in 2020 because he turns out to be an awful POTUS.

Hey, don't believe everything some billionaire from New York tells you, okay? Not saying to trust some internet dude but actually in Trump's case you'd usually be better off!

Cool

However, statistics show that Trump didn't lose, and that the media is simply playing like he lost. Do you really believe the media? Lol. Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 05:49:39 AM

If, after all of the legal battle and he still loses, he will accept the defeat and move on.
Of course, he will still say that Joe Biden is cheating, not a legitimate president, etc., just like Hilary did in 2016.
But Trump is smart, and he already predicted mail-in ballots would be a mess, and I wouldn't be surprised if he can pull off the impossible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 03:36:10 PM

he already predicted mail-in ballots would be a mess

Gaslighting is not prediction. Mail ballots worked fine with no major issues. Counting was slow as everyone expected it to be but Trump made it into a conspiracy theory.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:35:51 PM

he already predicted mail-in ballots would be a mess

Gaslighting is not prediction. Mail ballots worked fine with no major issues. Counting was slow as everyone expected it to be but Trump made it into a conspiracy theory.

Why, the 'mail ballots' worked fine! JUST AS THEY WERE INTENDED TO!

The counting was slow, just as it was intended to be.

Everything's fine.

Because, shut up.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 05:34:31 PM

Yes.

I wouldn't call it "intended". But inevitable, particularly in states that didn't take action to adjust their election process for the pandemic.

Everything's fine.

Yes.

Because, shut up.

No, because facts.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:48:28 PM

How will Trump leave the White House?

As President, so he'll be back after lunch.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:15:40 PM

Gaslighting is not prediction.

I'm going to get that made into a t-shirt. Along with "the plural of anecdote is not data".

I see we've had a load of new voters in the poll. Thanks for your participation, but unfortunately we already have a winner and these late ballots cannot be counted because you didn't vote for my preferred option.

Spendulus
Legendary

Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 08:19:09 PM

Gaslighting is not prediction.

I'm going to get that made into a t-shirt. Along with "the plural of anecdote is not data".

I see we've had a load of new voters in the poll. Thanks for your participation, but unfortunately we already have a winner and these late ballots cannot be counted because you didn't vote for my preferred option.

You might add to it, "This is different, because shut up."
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 09:50:21 PM

1. Trump will leave, but the cleaning up of the voting systems that he is doing now will bring him back in 2024;
2. Since the vote fraud is very extensive, now that it is being corrected, SCOTUS and Congress will see that he remains in office, as the votes are showing he should.

Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Leading In Electoral College...

Based on actual results and accounting for states currently not called, still counting, recounting, under investigation or audit, or states with election issues now in the courts, President Trump is winning the 2020 Presidential Election.

Per consideration for all the states still in question, President Trump is currently winning the 2020 election.

Here is what we already know.  A number of states have been called but a number are still in question.  Here is a list of those in question.

Pennsylvania – although the current counts show Biden leading there is so much corruption in this state that it is likely that this state will never come to a transparent and agreed upon decision on who wins this state.  President Trump was up by 700,000 votes on election night but more than a million ballots were added since that which eventually stole the election for Biden.  The President has a clear path to victory once the illegal votes are addressed.

Wisconsin – this state as well now shows Biden in the lead but early in the morning after the election more than 100,000 votes magically appeared in Milwaukee.  The current lead for Biden is only 20,000.  If these votes or the exception in the numbers in Rock County are addressed, Trump will likely win this state by a large margin.

Michigan – this state is as well full of fraud.  Lawsuits are in place.  In addition there were over 100,000 votes dumped in Detroit and the lead here was stolen from Trump as well.  Once the illegal votes are eliminated President Trump has a very good chance of winning this state as well.

Cool

Trump lost the election.  It's over.  Cool

I voted for Trump in 2016 because I thought Hillary did an awful job as SECSTATE.  Didn't vote for Trump in 2020 because he turns out to be an awful POTUS.

Hey, don't believe everything some billionaire from New York tells you, okay? Not saying to trust some internet dude but actually in Trump's case you'd usually be better off!

Cool

However, statistics show that Trump didn't lose, and that the media is simply playing like he lost. Do you really believe the media? Lol. Cheesy

Cool

I trust reliable news sources and I do my due diligence.  Try it sometime.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:27:56 AM

Here is what we already know.  A number of states have been called but a number are still in question.  Here is a list of those in question.

Pennsylvania – although the current counts show Biden leading there is so much corruption in this state that it is likely that this state will never come to a transparent and agreed upon decision on who wins this state.  President Trump was up by 700,000 votes on election night but more than a million ballots were added since that which eventually stole the election for Biden.  The President has a clear path to victory once the illegal votes are addressed.

Wisconsin – this state as well now shows Biden in the lead but early in the morning after the election more than 100,000 votes magically appeared in Milwaukee.  The current lead for Biden is only 20,000.  If these votes or the exception in the numbers in Rock County are addressed, Trump will likely win this state by a large margin.

Michigan – this state is as well full of fraud.  Lawsuits are in place.  In addition there were over 100,000 votes dumped in Detroit and the lead here was stolen from Trump as well.  Once the illegal votes are eliminated President Trump has a very good chance of winning this state as well.

Cool

Trump lost the election.  It's over.  Cool

I voted for Trump in 2016 because I thought Hillary did an awful job as SECSTATE.  Didn't vote for Trump in 2020 because he turns out to be an awful POTUS.

Cool

Cool

I trust reliable news sources and I do my due diligence.  Try it sometime.
No... you definitely should trust BADecker because he is the most reliable source on bitcointalk.
Why, he posts very reliable links to extremely reliable websites.
If it wasn't for BADecker I wouldn't realize that we are all being fooled.
Thank goodness for BADecker and his vast knowledge of reliable things.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
lolytajame

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:40:57 AM

Recently I had to delete the facebook account because of too much information about the election. and especially without official results, many news channels are leading the public in a bad way for TRUMP. I'm in the middle and don't like it at all. Opportunities still exist for both of our candidates
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 09:52:17 AM

I trust reliable news sources and I do my due diligence.  Try it sometime.
No... you definitely should trust BADecker because he is the most reliable source on bitcointalk.
Why, he posts very reliable links to extremely reliable websites.
If it wasn't for BADecker I wouldn't realize that we are all being fooled.
Thank goodness for BADecker and his vast knowledge of reliable things.

And just to show you that seriousmouth is right, check this link, and its sub-links, out in detail - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5270910.msg55589528#msg55589528.

Cool

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 11:01:54 AM

Assuming the Biden win becomes official, how will Trump leave the White House? Appreciate there are various definitions of 'official', and that we still have some time before moving day...

Once Biden is official elected and taken the oath, trump will not be able to stay in white house. Remember he can't stay here forever and cannot bypass the rules and regulation.
But who knows he might still become the president of united states by proving false voting and no one ever needs to ask him to move out of white house.  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:29:29 AM

Trump will leave the White House at the end of his second term, probably exhausted. If Trump can show probable election fraud (which he already has done), the election will be ruled void (at least in questionable States). And a new Congressional election will be done (in the questionable States).

Big Data to the Rescue: The Electoral College Meets Data Pattern Science

The Electoral College is the last chance to stop a presidential election from going off a cliff.  Let's take some examples.

What if the presidential candidate of a leading party were caught taking bribes from an American enemy and that was learned after the vote counting began?  What if his son delivered prima facie evidence, and a witness stepped forward weeks before the election and the media suppressed it so the voters never heard a word?  What if a candidate were in early stage dementia and his party and the media hid it?

What if millions of American voices were suppressed utilizing social media, so only the voices of one party were allowed to speak?

Oh my gosh!  How could such things happen?

The Electoral College has a "do-over button."  States fail to certify the vote, and Congress decides.  Remember, Congress is the house of the people -- Nancy Pelosi notwithstanding.

Madison and his pals actually thought that through over two hundred years ago, no kidding.

It applies only to the presidential vote, not to senators or representatives.  The Founders knew how important it was to get the executive thing right.

So just how do we make a case to the Electoral College that massive voter fraud, on an industrial scale, thwarted the will of the American people?

That forces our state legislators in the six battleground states to hit Madison’s “do-over button” and let Congress decide.

There may not be enough time to crawl through every vote by hand, but big data analysis will find that dinosaur in the peanut butter, show it to the most recalcitrant state senator and reveal this election to be the fraud it clearly is.

Cool

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:09:19 AM

I posted in the vote of option #2 Trump will leave grudgingly...

I think there is another option however not on the poll. My own view is after pardoning himself and his family and others in his administration in mass...

he simply will leave the weekend before the inauguration of Joe Biden's Administration...and go to Key Largo and not say anything. Never concede and

not to to the inauguration...and then start his new career on a new news channel "Trump whatever named news channel" even farther to the right of

Fox News, which then will be Trump's biggest enemy, even over CNN. He simply will pardon/leave and never acknowledge he lost....this is what he

has done with his past Bankruptcies and Marriages etc, etc. So I see the same game plan here. Of course, advantage: Trump with the pardons..at

At least he is covered lifetime and any other pardons from date of birth to the day of the pardon. Would it not be tragic...if he pardoned himself in that

the manner and it was upheld by the Supreme Court (likely) and then he announces that he really did shoot somebody in the street and/or the various

sexual assaults he admits to or financial crimes..and at the federal level (think IRS) he gets away clean with such an FU to the American public

as he strolls out the door...

He will do other stuff..but the above IMHO, I'm almost 100% sure will happen in the manner above...count on it.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:21:06 AM
Merited by Mr.right85 (1)

grudgingly, saying he's being forced out despite winning the election
This is the one that is likely to happen because of his continued refusal to accept defeat, Trump is the kind of guy that will be the last to accept defeat, so far there is no news of him softening, he still maintains that he won, so come January he will be forced out, and there's nothing he can do.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:45:21 PM

I predict he will leave the Whitehouse as he entered the Whitehouse. Screaming and crying like a petulant child about voting fraud, while providing absolutely zero proper evidence that any has taken place on a scale that would effect the outcome. It's likely that he will try to fall back on some kind of Supreme Court challenge, since he rammed in a new judge right before the election. However I think from a legal perspective, even after any recounts have taken place, there will be absolutely no way for the Supreme Court to overrule the valid vote count that is currently outstanding. If he is lucky, he might be able to claw back a few hundred votes here or there but that will change nothing. He has been an ignorant liar since day one and that will be his legacy.
It is so true, he came in & the whole saw him as the most radical president ever, though he reduced he's noisy attitude but took some actions as the president that he is,

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:07:28 PM

Yes.

I wouldn't call it "intended". But inevitable, particularly in states that didn't take action to adjust their election process for the pandemic.

Everything's fine.

Yes.

Because, shut up.

No, because facts.

+1 to the portion regarding some states not making this an easy process.

People fail to understand that the reason that Florida was able to come out so quickly was because they were able to begin counting mail in ballots ASAP. States like Pennsylvania though had to wait until like 3pm (or some other arbitrary time) not sure off the top of my head on what that was, but still.

State legislatures could've changed this prior to the election, but it was denied by the legislatures in Georgia and Pennsylvania to be changed so that's why we had a very SLOW and interesting election night. Instead of just having all of Bidens votes in all at once, it was a slow trickle that people were able to point at and get upset about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:50:12 PM

Well, it seems pretty obvious to me, that Trump is not 'leaving' the white house, until 'maybe' (IMHO) the weekend before the Biden/Harris Innogaration...and

just not showing up for such either. I mean it makes little sense unless he just wants to 'delay' the transition during the pandemic, to dump even a bigger mess

on the next administration due to spite. It does fix his past actions with divorces and bankruptcies and the rest....sigh. Sad

There is even talk that he will not sign the budget deadline agreed to before the election...I mean really? That ends December 11th, 2020.

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/09/29/senate-ends-debate-on-stopgap-funding-bill-final-vote-wednesday/

Talk about a 'world of hurt' before the next Biden Administration is sworn in, during a pandemic, no less! Smiley

Not sure this thread should not be renamed to 'How will Trump leave the white house? Burned Down? or Not? at this point in this thread.

Anyway, seems I have moved past this thread's question..but I mean...one thing for Trump to 'grudgingly' leave at some point and another for Trump

to simply 'trash' the transition process for personal spite and/or further political gain.

anyway, sorry about the rant, but I 'wish' this whole transition of power after the election was as simple as when the OP made this poll and this thread. Sad

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: