Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How will Trump leave the White House?
willingly, after conceding defeat
grudgingly, saying he's being forced out despite winning the election
removed against his will by legal ruling
removed against his will by police/military
he will never leave and no-one will be able to make him leave
something else
a 7th option has now been added after 19 people have already voted. this contest is being manipulated!
after being caught on tape attempting to commit election fraud in a phone call to GA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will Trump leave the White House?  (Read 2301 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:58:13 AM

We might adopt Trump as President for life. Of course, that would make it so that he would have to serve in a prison, just to be protected from all the Democrat assassins.

So that's why they made it a 4-year term, and only two terms except in strange circumstances. It was for President protection rather than for the benefit of the people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:01:44 PM

Most of the time that countries are seized by dictators, they will first be legitimately elected, and subsequently, make radical changes to the court system, such as packing the equivalent of the Supreme Court (cough cough). Once the courts are on the dictator's side, any other changes made are rubber-stamped by the courts and the Dictator can do as they choose.

In Argentina, all it took was a number of well publicized deaths of leading judges and the others all fell in line. I can't recall if the murders were made to look like accidents or if they were right out in the open, executions. Seems like the latter but maybe someone down there can help.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:32:43 AM

Well, currently, IMHO, it seems that the Trump Administration is on a 'tear' to make the transition (if you can call it that) as 'burnt earth' as they possibly can for the soon to be Biden Administration's

taking over in 2021. I won't place links here, but from what I remember, there is the likelihood of the Coinbase CEO being correct and a Treasury rule to track all Crypto Exchange BTC/crypto by

wallet addresses with KYC at each end..which..is IMHO damn near un-doable. It would be IMHO, easier for coinbase to just pick up and go over to Canada than do this. Indeed, I can do just the

same KYC on a legit exchange not in the USA, and be legal...so, if this would stand, I'd assume like China a few years ago no exchanges until minds were changed. I'd assume the Biden Administration

and Treasury Yelin would basically kill this rule when taking over ASAP.

The other one was getting out of Afghanistan and Iraq in the method and in a hurry done 5 days before Biden takes office. Yeah with such an obvious timeline that is not gonna end well militarily for those countries.

Trying to get Iran to do something stupid so the Trump Admin and Israel will slap them down.

Getting rid of the open sky treaty to allow satellites to fly overhead and see the USSR and USA military bases etc, etc.

Trying to slam through firing squads to kill 1/2 dozen inmates on death row ASAP before Biden Administration comes in

Gutting Civil Service rules by making 80% or more no longer civil servant benefits and protection...effectively gutting the civil service like he did the post office and state department

So, trump will leave after making things so messed up, the next 2 years of the Biden Administration with a staggering economy and pandemic and the above idiocy..in 2 years....

then the Republican's will somehow blame Biden for all the ills of the world and such. Also in Trumps mind, he can have his TV channel Trump T.V. and make up new lies to sell to the silly masses.

Trumps leaving the white house may be messy and vindictive ..but that does not mean that even if he does not show up for the Biden inauguration...that it is not to say it is not a shrewd

plan for keeping power in the Senate in 2 years and expanding such and then run again for President in 4 years...somehow ....

I suppose claiming deficits again and the rest blaming Biden for not doing anything 'fast' enough.

But from my childhood and an evil cartoon villain point of view from my youth, it seems to be the big-lie works!

And of course him self-pardoning himself and anyone who is gonna write a book about his administration....forgot that above...very likely to stand on a Supreme Court challenge now.

This is well played, well played indeed...if you don't give a flying f*ck about the recession, the pandemic and all the other executive special interest executive orders or the planet. Sad

I mean really, in 4 years more lies and wind up the Circus again is the plan?...And  people that still believe in Trump!

That's it, I have to leave!

Bunch of hairless, clueless primates, hooting and shambling about tossing poo....humans, at the trailer park of the Universe....Some UFO get me off this planet! Smiley

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:35:23 AM

Most of the time that countries are seized by dictators, they will first be legitimately elected, and subsequently, make radical changes to the court system, such as packing the equivalent of the Supreme Court (cough cough). Once the courts are on the dictator's side, any other changes made are rubber-stamped by the courts and the Dictator can do as they choose.

In Argentina, all it took was a number of well publicized deaths of leading judges and the others all fell in line. I can't recall if the murders were made to look like accidents or if they were right out in the open, executions. Seems like the latter but maybe someone down there can help.
The US has the US martial service that protects the judiciary branch. I don't see judicial intimidation much of an issue in the US. IMO it would be more likely for political judges to be appointed.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:02:37 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 10:59:31 AM by Tash

Interview with  Lt. General Michael Flynn's
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon

He can not step down until this election is legally settled fair and square.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:10:49 AM

Trump will just fade into the night. He'll start some right-wing TV station and probably won't run in 2024. he'll be 74 and probably too lazy to go through the hassle of another election.

And asking how he will leave the White House? Of course, just get out of the door and he's out.  Your choice, front door or back door? Grin Grin Once he leaves the WH, he will realized why he put up himself to this mess in the first place. He has all the money in the world to enjoy his comfortable life along with his family.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:10:56 PM

...I won't place links here, but from what I remember, there is the likelihood of the Coinbase CEO being correct and a Treasury rule to track all Crypto Exchange BTC/crypto by

wallet addresses with KYC at each end..which..is IMHO damn near un-doable...

I'd assume the Biden Administration and Treasury Yelin would basically kill this rule when taking over ASAP.....

No, you won't place links, because what you just said was 110% fabricated, wasn't it?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:24:13 PM

...I won't place links here, but from what I remember, there is the likelihood of the Coinbase CEO being correct and a Treasury rule to track all Crypto Exchange BTC/crypto by

I'd assume the Biden Administration and Treasury Yelin would basically kill this rule when taking over ASAP.....

No, you won't place links, because what you just said was 110% fabricated, wasn't it?

a simple google search of all above is pretty simple to check...just pick your topic above you disagree on...to prove or disprove the talk of such things

but if you don't agree with the Coinbase CEO being correct that the U.S. Treasury is going to put these silly rules in place..that is fine...but does not negate

the fact that such things are being discussed with this outgoing Trump Administration...so to disagree with me on what I think is gonna happen is one thing

but...that seems to be what is happening from what I can tell, again too lazy to cite all the links with a quick google search lookup in my above post

what bugs you and pick it apart...the fact is these 'rumored' rule changes for BTC/Crypto

they are pretty much the rules that you have to follow declaring BTC/Crypto when you enter the USA with a Tor or USB drive...such you must declare...

so again, IMHO,

it is likely to happen...but it is just as likely that the Biden Administration (eventually) will toss the works..but they have other things to fix

so such a rule will likely hang around to confuse the issue for a few months in 2021...

Anyway, my view is that it is 'more' than a rumor with all the dubious 'regulations' and executive orders being tossed out and about to mess up

the next administration and neither Trump nor his head of Treasury is a big fan of BTC/Crypto...you can google that too...I'm too lazy Smiley

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:55:17 PM

the fact that such things are being discussed with this outgoing Trump Administration...
so again, IMHO,
it is likely to happen...but it is just as likely that the Biden Administration (eventually) will toss the works......
Baseless speculation on your part.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:09:43 PM

the fact that such things are being discussed with this outgoing Trump Administration...
so again, IMHO,
it is likely to happen...but it is just as likely that the Biden Administration (eventually) will toss the works......
Baseless speculation on your part.

again, that is also what I said, except, I did say that I think the regulation will go in place in that it has been worked on and it is already mostly done

(another rumor)

the results of such are my speculation above Smiley

Brad

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:06:25 PM

Four more years of Trump on the way. This is only the beginning.

Pennsylvania Judge Backs Trump Claims Over Mail-In Ballots, Says 'Unlikely Constitutional'

The order is currently delayed while the state Supreme Court considers the case on an expedited basis, which was filed by a group of Republicans who argued that the state's changes to mail-in voting, Act 77, violated the commonwealth's constitution.

Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough noted in her opinion that the plaintiffs "have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits" of the case, because "the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for the expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment."

"Petitioners appear to have a viable claim that the mail-in ballot procedures set forth in Act 77 contravene Pa. Const. Article VII Section 14 as the plain language of that constitutional provision is at odds with the mail-in provisions of Act 77."

Judge McCullough adds that without the emergency injunction, the plaintiffs would likely suffer "irreparable harm."

"If what may be an unconstitutional mail-in voting process remains extant, such mail-in ballots may make the difference as to whether he is successful or not."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:07:53 PM

again, that is also what I said, except, I did say that I think the regulation will go in place in that it has been worked on and it is already mostly done

Well, now that we're in agreement then that it's baseless speculation, never let me pass up an opportunity to agree with anti-crypto conspiracy sentiments.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:44:09 AM

s

Well, now that we're in agreement then that it's baseless speculation, never let me pass up an opportunity to agree with anti-crypto conspiracy sentiments.

I have found that there is 'baseless speculation' and there is 'speculation' by people that have more info  (power/whales/or whatever) so it is speculation..it is not

Baseless in that 1) the Coinbase CEO felt moved enough from what he has heard to comment on such and 2) it is well known that this is being worked on

with the Treasury Dept and the Trump Administration to 'firm up' rules about BTC/Crypto. This is from Feb 2020.

https://news.bitcoin.com/mnuchin-cryptocurrency/

As to (maybe too fine a point) to go along with some basis for this speculation..is the 'other' dubious and likely, IMHO, to overturned fast track executive

orders and dubious regulation tweaks that seem to be coming out in mass.

I have seen such announcements (speculation on rumors) stop some really, really stupid laws and regulations back in my early days of 2013...as simply

being brought out in the open and on confrontation..of 'are you doing this' (pick a govt) and shown how it was not doable...be fixed/discarded or

modified in some manner...or will it be un-workable?

So 'speculation' or rumors that match actions are helpful IMHO, to 1) find out if they are true (a simple denial) or 2) that people are looking at how

you (pick one here) govt may be approaching such. This is much, much better than again IMHO being caught flat-footed by the IRS that dropped

their 2014 IRS rule on to the crypto world...as you can imagine..that went over like a ton of bricks out of the blue.

So if this is 'fake news' I'd expect the Treasury Department to comment on such, if not, they are still working on something and I doubt whatever that may be

they will simply NOT release this 'modified' rule for exchanges...simply because...

Again, my speculation is, the Treasury WILL release a more or less 'unworkable' rule about BTC/Crypto in that they are NOT a fan....and this is an easy

way to just wrap up the project and shoot it out the door. The Biden Administration (IMHO) is likely to toss this 'WHEN THEY GET AROUND TO IT" which

again IMHO, may take months of WTF in the BTC/Crypto Exchanges in the USA (only would affect them I think) and sow confusion on the rest of us.

I will gladly post a picture 'happily' eating a large dish of 'crow' on this if I'm wrong....but seen this kinda song and dance moves before...the old

FU before your out the door kinda logic. I look forward to eating crow on your being correct...until then and if there is a stall in price and adoption because

of this or other actions by the outgoing Trump Administration...well 'cheap coins' is the way to wrap your mind around it and trudge merrily along with

that in mind. Some regulations on crypto, again outside of the rumor by the Coinbase CEO above are going to be put in place before the Biden Administration

takes office and the political appointees of the Treasury are removed. Good/Bad/Ugly. I'd bet my own money on that. So we will see, I am not hopeful

such regulations will make any sense or actually be able to be implemented with decentralized BTC/crypto. But I shall remain hopeful that the regulations

are not too dire...and or that they never come to pass...and await my eating crow feast with great and happy excitement. (crosses fingers) Smiley

Brad

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:26:04 PM

Who says Trump will ever leave the white house?.....who says there will ever be another president?   ..........Can yall tell the future?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:57:58 PM

Can yall tell the future?
Yes.

The sun will rise tomorrow.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 09:02:38 PM

It will not rise for 40% of Americans if Trump tweets that there is no sun.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:26:15 PM

Baseless in that 1) the Coinbase CEO felt moved enough ...

RULE #1: Never care what a San Francisco liberal feels.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:46:45 PM

Yes.

Tell me what the fucking lotto numbers are then  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:58:41 PM

Yes.

Tell me what the fucking lotto numbers are then  Grin

[0..9][0..9][0..9][0..9]...

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:14:38 PM

Pretty sure this is the article that they are referencing, though the CoinDesk website is giving me some issues right now. They're also not the most reputrable outfit in news, but I guess it works for the claim itself.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-ceo-trump-administration-may-rush-out-burdensome-crypto-wallet-rules

I mean yeah it's POSSIBLE that the Trump admin could push out some burdensome crypto rules on the way out of the administration. I don't personally see much of a point unless some people in the administration want to see some volatility in crypto. There's no real threat at the moment from crypto to the real world in terms of doing anything to the traditional financial markets.

But I think we can all agree that messing with Bitcoin is NOT a priority of the admin on the way out. There's a lot more influential regulations to finish up that could actually take time for the Biden admin to roll back and be useful for GOP politics.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: