Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔮 Futuur - Predict the Future! 🔮  (Read 13594 times)
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 06:16:51 AM

I will speculate that there will be a general election in Mexico this coming June 2024, electing a new President and Vice-President. So most likely they want to attract Mexican to play in their platform.
The General Election in Mexico will be hosted in June this year.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_Mexican_general_election

Poll Tracker: Mexico's 2024 Presidential Vote. The poll results show that Claudia Sheinbaum is a best candidate but survey poll result can be not correct. If it is near to the truth, the General Election isn't interesting as Sheibaum has very big differences against two other candidates but I know in politics, things can change very quickly.

Although Futuur has established their reputation here in the community and maybe there's a lot of us using their platform already since they started, I guess they still need to somewhat grow and compete against some of the best platform. So it's good that they accept deposits/withdrawals and maybe even after their general election most of them will stay in this platform and play with their local currencies.
They did not do marketing in the forum, stopped it years ago but about reputation, Futuur have good reputation in bitcointalk.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 02:13:03 PM

But how come you have been successful with political bets without having much experience or political knowledge as you claim, because in my case, I would need to continue to consume many news and political commentaries for me the be able to feel confident enough to place bets on either Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
Are you sure you don't keep yourself up-to-date with American politics or you only use your intuition to successfully guess on your bets ?

Because, politics is kinda like sports in some sense, the most informed one is, it becomes more likely for anyone of us to get bets right and take profit off it.  Tongue
I check various polls and subreddits to find out what people from both sides are thinking and then proceed to place bets which has worked out well for me so far and many others too based on my observations.

I use the same tactic to place bets on awards events like the Oscars and found a lot of success here too. Luck is another important factor here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
futuur (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 16

Futuur 🔮 Predict the Future

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 06:30:53 PM

Futuur is now accepting deposits/withdrawals with Mexican Peso (MXN)  Wink

Well, that is certainly good news for people from Mexico and may not be completely into crypto currency. Congratulations. 🇲🇽

Though, the way you manage to get liquidity for people from Mexico to carry out deposits and withdrawals wakes up my curiosity. How did you exactly managed to pullf something like this off?
Did you have to register like a business on Mexico in order to get a bank accounts there and then be able to manage that Fiat, or perhaps you hired someone with a private company to provide that liquidity in your behalf?
I could understand if you are not allowed to share such information with us, though. It is just I have seen so many services on the internet which use our FIAT without having a formal precense here in the country (no offices or representing) and yet manage to send and receive our currency for Crypto and vise versa.

Is it difficult to manage FIAT in a betting company like yours?

We use a payment provider (Astropay) to offer deposits/withdrawal (MXN) to Mexican users.

██████ ████ ██      F U T U U R     ♦     Predict the Future      ██ ████ ██████
//   Thousands of Markets   //   Instant Liquidity   //   Fast & Easy UX   //
│   BUSINESS   │   ENTERTAINMENT   │   SPORTS   │   POLITICS   │   SCIENCE   │
futuur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 06:33:51 PM

Futuur is now accepting deposits/withdrawals with Mexican Peso (MXN)  Wink
Wow , that is an amazing acceptance futuur that is something Mexican should be thankful .

But may we ask why MXN only? or is this the beginning of you accepting local currencies around the world?

This is a good start for the 2nd quarter and indeed that you are welcoming the world to your site.

Actually, we do not accept MXN only. We also accept other currencies such as USD, EUR, and BRL, in addition to cryptocurrencies.

██████ ████ ██      F U T U U R     ♦     Predict the Future      ██ ████ ██████
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1471

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 06:55:17 AM

But how come you have been successful with political bets without having much experience or political knowledge as you claim, because in my case, I would need to continue to consume many news and political commentaries for me the be able to feel confident enough to place bets on either Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
Are you sure you don't keep yourself up-to-date with American politics or you only use your intuition to successfully guess on your bets ?

Because, politics is kinda like sports in some sense, the most informed one is, it becomes more likely for anyone of us to get bets right and take profit off it.  Tongue
I check various polls and subreddits to find out what people from both sides are thinking and then proceed to place bets which has worked out well for me so far and many others too based on my observations.

I use the same tactic to place bets on awards events like the Oscars and found a lot of success here too. Luck is another important factor here.
It’s just that, in my opinion, Futuur devs show a very good understanding of what events in the world generally attract the interests of millions  of peoplee.  These are, of course, the results of the elections in the USA, and the Oscar nominations and other events of global significance. 
By the way, the results of these events can significantly influence global processes and even the lives of many people.  That is why people have a special interest in such disputes.  And people are even starting to place bets.  This is interesting, and sometimes it even gives you a win, which is of course nice.  In general, devs Futuur can be praised for the way they select events for debate.  They do this competently and professionally. 
Adding a fiat payment option is also a very good step in developing their business.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
futuur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 12:38:04 PM

It’s just that, in my opinion, Futuur devs show a very good understanding of what events in the world generally attract the interests of millions  of peoplee.  These are, of course, the results of the elections in the USA, and the Oscar nominations and other events of global significance. 
By the way, the results of these events can significantly influence global processes and even the lives of many people.  That is why people have a special interest in such disputes.  And people are even starting to place bets.  This is interesting, and sometimes it even gives you a win, which is of course nice.  In general, devs Futuur can be praised for the way they select events for debate.  They do this competently and professionally. 
Adding a fiat payment option is also a very good step in developing their business.

Thank your very much!   Cheesy

futuur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 01:09:00 PM

The future of X in Brazil may be at stake!
Elon Musk challenges judicial decisions, accusing censorship. Will the service be suspended? Place your bets now on Futuur

futuur (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 11:49:47 AM

ByteDance states NO plans to sell #TikTok, despite new U.S. law demanding divestment within a year or facing a ban! What’s next for TikTok? Will they comply or challenge? Place your bets on Futuur

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93]
  Print  

Jump to: