Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Punic Copper [PUCO] TRC10 Token & Punic Tin [PUTI] Steem-Engine Token  (Read 1429 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:14:44 PM

Btw,

Anyone paying attention who is immersed in Coins, like who has a mind filled with Blockchain threads, like "another coin", the the coins are Tangential, they are just a means of trade and creating value in the Community.

The Soap will be more important than you might think.

And so will PunicWax.com, this is not just a Coin. This is a bunch of other stuff with a coin attached, I recognize the value of Cryptocurrency, maybe more so than the MIT people, in that our Network of Pools and Currencies will only serve as like a Testnet, where others can build things. And they can learn all the different Blockchains within 1 cheaper framework. We do not expect or need a $50,000 singular Coin. Many will be coins made by peers anyways, not "ours".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:51:35 PM

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:45:02 PM

Next week I am going to set up like $100 worth of STEEM in Buy Orders for PUTI, so PUTI can start to have value, then as we start the Soap Business we will ne accepting BLURT, STEEM and HIVE, then PUTI and PUCO soon after. And our upcoming ETH clone.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:03:05 AM

We will start Buying and Selling PUTI in the next few days, so I am going to explain what will happen with PUTI, so everyone can know how to use it.

First, it is a Delegated Proof of Stake Token, you earn it by Holding it and Staking it, you earn it by getting votes on your posts from others who are staking it, but you actually earn a little more by holding and voting on others. I made it where you do earn minted Token from receiving Votes, but you earn more by being an active Voter, and Stakeholder.

I will set up Buy Orders at many for a penny, maybe 100 for a Penny down to 1 for a Penny. And I will set Sell Orders at 1 for $0.25-$2.00 so I only get any kind of payment if the price is good, and if the price is bad I will be stacking them up. And if you are on the other end, you can buy them cheap from others, or earn them by getting votes and voting.

And everyone else can start to fill in the price gap. I will then set up PUCO as a Bounty Token that pays out for Twitter posts, Facebook posts, etc, and Sell PUCO, and use the funds to support PUTI and PUCO and back and forth. Then we will also soon have an ETH Clone that will be added to the mix, as well as a Soap Business, and we will be launching several other Blockchains and Tokens, and the Soap Company will have lots of products. And we will be creating lots of Articles on PunicWax.com as well as using PunicWax.com subdomains to host Pools, a Market, a Forum, etc.

If you look at PunicWax.com, what we are going to do is expand it, we will make a Pools.PunicWax.com with like a Pools Portal, and lots of Subdomains like that. We will have Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine pages the way dTube works. Probably a whole Alt-to-Alt Market, and various Wallets, and a Token Fueled Forum, etc, etc.

So we will be building the Token into a Mystery School that involves Soaping and Herbs, etc. Like Masonry, Libre-ria, but this is the St. Cyprian type stuff, but more Ancient and involving building Currencies.

Anyone confused should start by searching "Phoenician" online.

Btw,

Anyone paying attention who is immersed in Coins, like who has a mind filled with Blockchain threads, like "another coin", the the coins are Tangential, they are just a means of trade and creating value in the Community.

The Soap will be more important than you might think.

And so will PunicWax.com, this is not just a Coin. This is a bunch of other stuff with a coin attached, I recognize the value of Cryptocurrency, maybe more so than the MIT people, in that our Network of Pools and Currencies will only serve as like a Testnet, where others can build things. And they can learn all the different Blockchains within 1 cheaper framework. We do not expect or need a $50,000 singular Coin. Many will be coins made by peers anyways, not "ours".
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:26:49 AM

If you want to get into PUTI, and Tokens like it, called Steemit Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), what you do is:

1. Generally, use your Steemit Earnings to Buy Proof of Stake Tokens, so you aren't using Cash. Go make a Steemit account, join the Minnow Support Program, Earn, use those earnings.

2. Right now Steem Backed Dollars (SBD) are $5.00 each. So when you post on Steemit, you get a variable percentage of your earnings in SBD, but Right now it is higher. This means if your post is worth $1.00 and 50% of that pays out in SBD, you can actually go get $2.50 for the SBD. So right now, using SBD for Tokens and BLURT is good.

3. TRX is now Merged with Steemit, so you can watch the prices of everything and Buy Low, Sell High. The more things you own shares of, or create yourself, the more trade instruments you have.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 04:17:31 AM

Everyone check your PUTI balance on STEEM Engine if you use Token Hashtags, we are fully opening the PUTI Market over the next few weeks
https://steem-engine.net/?p=market&t=PUTI
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:51:03 AM

Flinders Petrie was an Archaeologist who discovered the rules and procedure for various Egyptian board games... 

This was the Culture of the Giants, Angels and Phaiakians
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/01/the-anthropology-of-punic-wax.html

Kadesh was considered important all over, the Goddess Qetesh is Kali. An Armistice.

I open Doorways, people who never met me have been telling my Mom this for years, Psychics, etc.
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/discovering-punic-wax.html

I am Reviving the Hinduism at Gades, Cadiz. We have been making Punic Wax and Soap, while burning Imphepho and Marijuana, getting Ritual materials from India.

The first Amendment's Religious protections can be seen summarized in Mathew 21:27, and the Founding Fathers were clear that no one knows who is right, so no one can be forced to practice, or stop practicing, a Religion, because any could be doing the right thing.

In Mathew 21:27 Jesus is preaching at the Temple, and the Pharisees come and ask him, "By what Authority are you doing these things?"

He says to them, "I will ask you first, was John's priesthood of man or of God?"

They go aside to deliberate and say "If we say it is of man, we Public will disown us, but we do not believe it was of God", so they say to Jesus:

"We do not know"

And he responds, "then neither will I tell you by what Authority I am doing these things". The Pharisees then intended to Stone him to Death, but there was a bit of a Public outburst and Jesus left. This also happened when he Defended the Woman who would be Stoned before he said, "He who has not sinned shall cast the fort Stone."; and again when he and his Disciples are grain from a field on the Sabbath, and he cites King David giving his army the bread from the Temple.

πιστεύῃ ὅτι ὃ λαλεῖ γίνεται

Birds do not acknowledge Gravity with a word or image.

"The Gods" as spoken about by Ancient people, can all be compared to Gravity. Shiva is what Marijuana does to you, that is Shiva, and what makes you Dance, that is Shiva. And it is like Gravity.

Truth, is Ma'at, Truth, Justice, etc. This is also like Gravity.

Love, or Eros, or Kama, or Agape, these can not Physical be seen, but they exist, and they bring us together. They are like Gravity.

All of these, are Gravity.

I want to explain something for everyone, and you have to think about this to understand it, and you can lose it and get it back.

Gravity is like the Placebo Effect. Now, upon first hearing this you may think it says "Gravity is Fake" or "Gravity is only a Belief", but no, the Placebo Effect is not Fake, it is real. The Placebo Effect is a real actionable Force that you cannot see, just like Gravity. And there are many of these things, the Punics called this Concept Tanit, the Egyptians called it Ma'at, the Greeks have Rhea and Hera, but Tanit covers all these concepts of Gravity, Time, etc.

Gravity then is also like our Ability as Humans to use our Will. Your Will is like Gravity, or the Placebo Effect, your Will is an active Force in the Universe like Gravity, and we together can form Unions of thought, like Planets, Moons and Asteroids around Stars, this is how Humans have a Society.

Other Animals do not have so much control over these things, and instead are more tuned into them. The Bird Flies using Gravity, Wind and Thrust, the Bee Builds a Hive using complex structures, but Humans have an Ability to question and understand. And this is like Gravity or the Placebo Effect, it can be activated and itself worked with like the Bee and Bird use Gravity, etc. You can work with that Natural Force like the Bee builds the Honeycomb, with a deeper understanding that your sense of this is showing you the best way to proceed. This is where Gods are connected to Humans, God is not a Sky Daddy. Gravity is like the Placebo Effect.

And you do not have to think the Placebo Effect is real, and it still works. As long as you are appropriately under Placebo. It all works even if you don't believe, if you don't believe you are just like a Bird.

Truth is another one of these, it is real whether you accept it or not, and if you don't know about it, it still works. And Truth is like Gravity in several ways.

"This life of yours which you are living is not merely a piece of this entire existence, but in a certain sense the whole; only this whole is not constituted that it can be surveyed in one single glance. This, as we know, is that sacred, mystic formula which is yet really so simple and so clear; tat tvam asi, this is you. Or, again, in such words as 'I am in the east and west, I am above and below, I am this entire world" 
-Erwin Schrodinger

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena." 
-Nikola Tesla

"I go to the Upanishad to ask questions" 
-Niels Bohr
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:00:09 AM

Carthage was Sacrificed to Shiva by the Romans, and now Shiva has given us back Tanit and Queen Dido.

If it was not Hinduism at Gades, where did the Charas Resins in the Fat, Oil, Beeswax mixture come from?

Doubters may say:
"Punics are 1 blip in History, how could you try to say Christians and Jews wrote about Punics and Phaiakians, that Carthage civilized Rome after their fall, there is no way".

I ask:
"If you could describe the Phoenicians in 1 sentence, how would you?" 

Probably something like "Creators of Royal Colors, Clear/Stained Glass, Wax Paint, hidden driving force behind Chrisrianity that you never heard of". That is all known already.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 03:29:48 AM

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat

Block Explorer

Buy and Sell Blurt here

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.

Facebook is now allowing my Wife to comment on her own Instagram Pictures, but has yet to restore her Facebook Page
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeXCjpA0vq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:03:09 AM

The Coming Production of Magic Hygeia:

We have several things getting started right now, so I want everyone to be up to date. First, we have over 100 Bars of Soap made, and I personally am expanding the Human understanding of the Concept "Punic Wax", which is the Product of Beeswax Boiled in Sea Water, so we are writing an Ancient History of the Punic Peoples (Hanno the Navigator, etc).

What we are doing now is getting materials to make several thousand of Bars of Soap, as well as Beauty Oils, and Incense Cones. But we are using Ingredients with a heavy Magical or Spiritual Affiliation, many of which are not found in modern Soaps. We are also using several existing things like Coco Butter, Shae Butter, and similar materials. I will get into dpecifics as everything is made. We will post pictures of the Manufacturing process on Steemit, BLURT, HIVE and Instagram and we will be accepting STEEM, BLURT and HIVE for our products.

I will get into more detail on the ingredients, the uses, etc. when we are posting the Products on Etsy, etc. And on the blogs.

We will be creating lines, or Products grouped based on Spiritual ties. For example, we will have a Punic Wax line in which we will mix the Wax into the Soap in various ways, maybe as a layer, maybe mixed all the way in, or as balls of wax added in during drying before cut. And we will then expand on the Punic Wax lines by both adding the Balsams, etc. And by altering the Recipes in other ways.

The other easy to understand examples are "Galen's Cold Cream", and "Egyptian Magic", we will be creating products consinstencies like that also, and there will be Soap lines, Oil, Cream, etc. Mostly based on Ancient Recipes.

And during this, we will be hiring Brand Ambassadors, Creating a Currency, and writing a Bibliotheca.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:47:20 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 09:00:12 AM by Tokenista

As we get the Soap and other products rolling out, we will start teaching others how to make Steem-Engine Tokens, as we do want as many Punic Currency holders as possible to also found their own Cryptocurrency, and we will help make Markets.

Soon we are going to be teaching people how to use Steemit, with TRX, and Super Representatives, then also back with BLURT, Steem-Engine, and Hive-Engine.

So everyone will be able to earn, reinvest those earnings, then have a better foothold for understanding and breaking into DeFi, or just using that DeFi framework itself.

Here is a Simple Method you could use without too much effort.

First, Buy BLURT now. Sell BLURT at $0.50-$1.00+ (it could go as high as $5.00-$20.00) or just keep it as BLURT Power and earn Curation Rewards until Sell time.

Then Sell and use proceeds to Buy STEEM or HIVE at near $0.15. Wait for BLURT to drop, Buy more BLURT. Sell BLURT at Market spike,
Repeat

I was around when Bitcoin was $5, I saw Litecoin, Feathercoin and DOGE happen, Peercoin, etc. Then Bitshares, Ethereum and Steemit. So I want to announce a Bubble, a Moon Ramp, for everyone because this coin has no presence on Bitcointalk apart from a thread I made here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5283079.0

I am not the Developer, just an account holder.

Here is how we are going to be creating Earnings that are not like Wages, but like an Oil Well

1.Blurt, Hive, Steemit + Minnow Support + Canna-Curate + Steemit Communities (APPICS, DLIKER, PunicWax, etc) + Hive Communities

2. SBD + HBD ---> Blurt

3. Blurt + Steemit + Hive + Canna-Curate on Bitcointalk

4. Steem-Engine Tokens + Hive-Engine Tokens + Steemit Communities + Hive Communities + Scot Bots

5. TRON TRC20 Tokens + Bounty0x

6. Blurt ---> STEEM Power

7. STEEM Power to Steem-Engine and Hive Engine, back and forth continuously selling Tokens and STEEM as needed for Liquid, or buying BLURT, etc..

8. DTube Clones

9. Blurt Forks

10. Several other Blockchains

We can also start trading Gold and Silver for Currencies, once a few people do that the value will basically be backed by Gold, and the person selling Gold for Blurt at $0.02 makes tons of earnings on the Blurt Moon Ramp.

SBD & HBD ---> Blurt Power
Curate and Continue until Blurt is $0.50 or $1.00

Cash out 1/3 Blurt at $0.50-$1.00

Buy STEEM Power at $0.15 or so

Be a Steemit Whale. Help new people earn SBD to buy BLURT.

It is like Built-In Buy Support, we just suggest to everyone "Hey, you know you can buy BLURT with your SBD/HBD earnings?"

I have been going around telling people they have BLURT on their STEEM accounts from March 2020. If we can get the word out that BLURT is a STEEM Fork, and help everyone understand what that means:

We can bring in new users who will be active BP upvotes, or they will dump on the market and we will be active BP upvotes after we buy their BLURT

It will give a jumpstart to the recruitment effort, and people that have no idea what any Crypto is but Steemit and BTC, will be telling people about BLURT.

People will be prepared to create their own Forks when the SocialGraph project is done.

Everyone should understand what BLURT being a STEEM Fork means.

People are afraid of Change.

So when someone is watching a Bull Market, and see it fall, they think it is bad.

Market Fluctuation is not bad.

I just want to point something out. While telling people to Sell SBD and HBD, the Steemians and... Bees? They call me's? might think that their economy will suffer. And sure, the STEEM and HIVE Cashout economy suffers short term.

But how long does it take your community to realize they can buy a $1.00 Coin for $0.50 or $0.75, the SBD and HBD will stabilize, and the same way SBD and HBD are being sold for BLURT which will bring profit, that now allows SBD and HBD to be bought for a profit.

A purely upward Market is not necessarily the best Market for the person who is trying to make money, and can see what is happening.

Quoted from here

The Discord Chat

Block Explorer

Buy and Sell Blurt here

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:28:53 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 05:38:57 PM by Tokenista

PUTI is coming to life

In a few weeks it should be a stable price, once everyone starts to see it. PUTI was created in Nov/Dec, so it has been being distributed to Steemit users since then.

So until the past few days it was just a blank empty value in the wallet, and as of the moment of this being written, they are over a penny.

And we now have enough Soap making materials to fill up a pallet of finished Soap, stacked up high, so Soap for Crypto coming soon.

These Specs set PUTI up to be very valuable soon.

PUTI

PUTI Specs:

2,000,000,000 Total Supply

Distributed after 7 Days to accounts who use certains Tags on Steemit, when they are also then Voted on by Steemit Users who have PUTI in their Steem-Engine Wallet.

Tags
upvu, ulogs, dliker, projecthope, r2cornell, dtube, canna-curate, punicwax

65% of Rewarded PUTI goes to the receiver of the Vote, 35% goes to the Voter giving an incentive to Buy and Hold to earn more.

Every year reward goes down 5%.

1 Token is minted every minute from the 2,000,000,000 to make up the daily reward Pool: 60 × 24 = 1,440 PUTI per day, - 5% per year, so this Token will be distributed for at least 100 years.

I distributed 10,000 Tokens to each Upvu, Dlike, Canna-Curate, Project.Hope, R2Cornell and 15,000 to myself. I have Steem-Auto set not to fall below 92% following several Curation Trails.

Voting Power to distribute that Pool is based on your share of existing Tokens. Every time you Vote, your Voting Power goes down 2% and it takes 432000 seconds to regenerate from 0% to 100%.

Listings:
Coming Soon

Exchanges-

Steem-Engine
https://steem-engine.net/?p=market&t=PUTI

Because of where are a positioned in the market in terms of being on Steem-Engine and TRON, we will soon be able to say things like "Break into DeFi with Punic Currencies" and it will just be a fact, people will be able to earn with us, sell our Currencies to us for a profit, then if they so choose, they could put their funds into the TRON or Ethereum DeFi markets, and use the "loans" to come back and Buy from us, to later Sell back to us for a profit.

Just to show how we will do Buy Backs.

PUTI itself has a built in Buy Incentive because with 1,440 made per day, it might seem like those who come in first have the biggest advantage, but rewards are divided 65/35 between the reciever of the vote and the curator. So if there are 50,000,000 in Circulation and 5,000,000 of those are on the market for $500, someone could spend that from earnings on a STEEM post and buy in. You benefit if people opt out, because I will always be buying them up.

I will also use BLURT, STEEM and PUCO earnings to buy PUTI and I were will HODL PUTI and keep it staked, and will only occasionally sell any and won't kill the market, I intend to HODL for the entire 100+ years to increase rarity.

PUCO will be sold on exchanges for Liquidity, and the earnings from that will be used to buy PUTI, BLURT and STEEM. And we will buy PUCO back the other way when it is low and they are high on the markets.

We will then make more Tokens and Blockchains, and continue the holding and earning and buying back.

We will then bring that into Precious Metals, Gemstones, Seeds, Books, Land, etc. Which can then in turn be sold in exchange for our Coins and Tokens.

So you will be able to Buy things using your Punic Currencies. And we will Buy them from you, and we will HODL as much as we can.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 06:03:22 PM

Well, seems like PUTI looks a little bit promising and can live to compete with the others altcoin. Then what about your another token, PUCO?
PUCO token should also be like the current PUTI token, or you prefer to raise only one of them, well it will have other story. Also maybe you want to make PUTI bigger first, than after that PUCO token turn will arrive.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:17:14 PM

Well, seems like PUTI looks a little bit promising and can live to compete with the others altcoin. Then what about your another token, PUCO?
PUCO token should also be like the current PUTI token, or you prefer to raise only one of them, well it will have other story. Also maybe you want to make PUTI bigger first, than after that PUCO token turn will arrive.

TRON/Polonidex is afraid to touch this because of the Bitcoin foundation issue, but that is simply a delay. As we ultimately are the ones suing them, they pretend its over.

What we are doing now is creating the PUTI Market, then soon we will start accepting BLURT for PUTI, and HIVE. And we will start accepting PUTI to pay for Soap. Then we will start accepting PUTI, BLURT, STEEM and HIVE for PUCO, and PUCO for Soap, while PUCO gets paid out for Social Media Bounties.

Then and ETH Clone and a HIVE Token, and then several more after that.

But we will do person to person, token to token trades, and Pegged Tokens on Tokens between platforms.

Then Polonidex will list us on their own, I won't need the self listing feature they are refusing to use properly.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:36:10 AM

steem is not dead yet but we are close to,on the steemit platform by now the gains are minimal it is not worth it anymore to waste time if they do not invent something soon they will go into oblivion both forum and altcoin
This platform has no users and so many steem users already migrated to the new platforms. Even with a lot of incentive and that doesn't make steem to be alive anymore. People are choosing based on what makes them feel confident with it.
After the acquisition by TRON and steem was not performing so well. It gives no impact to the steem platform along with the bittorrent platforms.
The projects managed by tron became crap projects.

This is one of the coins that fails to break its all-time high now that we are in the bull run, I used to be active here and earned some Steem, this is one first article writing sites that breaks in the market and gives a lot of incentives to writters, but now many people are migrating to other platforms like Publish0x, something should be done to attract more writers and investors, although the volume is still there, they should keep up and introduce new innovations.

Bitcoin will go down and coins like STEEM will go up. Right now it is already bottlenecking, look at prices yo transfer bitcoins right now, its not even affordable to send like $5.00 in BTC, and that calls for Micropayments.

Micropayment currencies just mean you can send less easily, and STEEM is a perfect example of a currency that could brand itself as a Micropayment system. Technically, Steemit could have an app and did before, and the Wallet could be functionalized in an app to work like Venmo or Cash app, so people can easily find each other and send money. They could maybe increase usability by adding TRC Tokens.

But even without the wallet app, or any rebranding, people are going to bring money into Steemit, when they bought BTCs for $1,000 and sold them for $55,000. So there will be money going into Steemit, and many alts, after BTC starts to go down. It has never had a bull run like this, but it is not meant to, and this is just a result of Global Adoption and Acceptance by Governments, IMF, etc. It will die down, or something will be the new Ethereum and people will split investment, or a new Apple will emerge that people want to invest in and they could even have a Currency. Websites could all copy Steemit, all game Tokens could be crypto, and you could earn for spending time on any website. Any corporation, Political Party, School, Church, Temple, Restaurant, City, State or Department, could all launch currencies and people would be like Bitcoin, "Who dat?".
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:22:29 AM

This is random, but I'm not sure how much this has been explored, Galen's Cold Cream and Egyptian Magic are technically edible, and could maybe be classified as Superfood.

And having this thought made me wonder if Egyptians thought like that, did they think in terms of Recipes, Dishes, and "Food", like we do, or was it more of a fuel. If you lived on Beeswax, Olive Oil and Rosewater or Almond Oil, aren't you basically just adding fuel to an engine, which is what eating is anyway (of course you still need the proteins, etc). But it is something that needs to be explored more. John the Baptist ate Honey and Locusts, which could mean: Honey, Wax and Royal Jelly.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:10:42 PM

280 STEEM to be added in a few days to the market, we also have the Soap, Incense, etc, materials. So lots of stuff about to be made.

We are also breeding Religious Marijuana Strains, and will be breeding Dogs, Cats, etc.

One of our Tokens is about to be centered around a Dog, and another will be a Cat Currency.

This is something to think about, if I buy up a majority of the Coins, like say there are 500,000 and I buy up 475,000 or 495,000 for less than $0.01 each, less than $0.001 each even.

What that does is now increase the strength of my vote, so I am the one voting out most of the PUTI, so it makes it less accessible, more rare, and I am the one with it. But it still continues to get distributes.

So if I Buy 495,000 for less than $0.01 each and I set them all for sale at $5.00 each, and I just keep that up, then eventually the Buy orders will go up in value.

The more I personally hold, the more rare it gets. The higher I set the value, the higher people start having to go to buy it, and the people selling it start feeling like they are running out. Like they barely have any, and should have kept the ones they had when it was less than 1 penny each. And now they start buying it for more, a long with people who never had any.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:39:09 PM

Soon we will have a lot of things available for purchase with PUTI.

If it is possible for me to buy up most of the PUTI from everyone I will just to help make it rare, but we should soon be getting the Market stablized.

I am buying up as many as I can and selling them, and technically if you look at the Distribution model, PUTI is set up to have some good value. 1,440 PUTI are made every day, distributed between everyone, and there are lots of people using these hashtags. So it is very likely there are people with 0.01 PUTI, or 0.1 PUTI, so many of those people are holding.

PUTI was already in the wallet for 3 months.

Before I put up Sell Orders, and Buy Orders, it was sitting there lot being bought and sold. But during those 3 months it was being well distributed.

So everyone was holding it, but when they would look in their wallet they would see that their PUTI balance may be growing, but it wasn't worth anything, maybe not even $0.00, I'm pretty sure it is just blank when there is no value.

So now, I set the Orders, I alerted everyone as to the market opening, and people are Selling, Holding, and Buying. The Market is moving a little.

In 3 days I will set even more Buy Orders.

And I will continue to do this.

It is very likely that if I continue to Buy it all up, and it gets rarer, and rarer, meaning less people have 50 and 100 and 1,000 PUTI, and more have 1, 2, 5, or 0.1, 0.01 PUTI. So they start putting their Sell Orders at $1.00 or whatever.

And if I see that my PUTI set for sale, is blocking a price rise, I won't force everyone to pay into my Sell Wall to raise the price for themselves. I will take mine off the market and raise them above everyone else's so we can work towards that instead.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 09:11:39 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2021, 10:06:40 PM by Tokenista

If DeFi platforms will truly implement their mission, this will be another big hit in the financial market.
However, there are so many crap DeFis that are only here to deceive their investors regarding high ROIs.
Only few will emerge victorious in this particular industry. And most of them will die down because they don't have products to offer in the first place.
We still need to see its valuable contribution in the community. Because right now, it seems that people are just after for the big gains from DeFi.
It doesn't mean that there are crap ones, it matters that there are good ones, because the good ones will keep growing bigger and bigger, we are talking about only BSC having 12 billion dollars locked, that is not a small amount but that is not a huge amount neither, we need something better for that to become a financial system disruption.

It means we have a long way to go, we need to reach 100x of this, which would be 1 trillion dollar locked, I am not saying we should invest that much, we should invest even more, I am saying we should have that much only locked, because that is the level where we could actually say we are disrupting what banks and other financial places are doing. What is the point of not dealing with banks and so forth if not to build something of our own, I like defi and I think it will continue to be something special for a long time.

This is True.

If we look at Steemit as a Case in Point,

1. It was as novel as Bitcoin after Bitcoin, it was based on Bitshares and OpenLedger which was also as novel as Bitcoin after Bitcoin, but with Steemit this Graphene Blockchain framework was used not to hold up the OpenLedger Asset market, but instead a Blogging website modeled after Reddit

2. At first, coins were worthless, then less than a Penny, then a Penny, then $0.15, etc. Anyone who brought $1,000 into the market was called a "Dolphin", because of the Market "Whale" terminology. And Minnows, Dolphins and Whales became an Ecosystem.

3. The Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network was created by Aggroed, who used Graphene to build Steem-Engine. This galvanized Minnows, giving them the ability to come together to be Dolphins and Whales, as an organized group.

4. Anarcho-Capitalists took over, Withdraw Bridge Tolls were all but eliminated, and Steemit, Inc, sold to Justin Sun. This caused a Political War on the Platform, with the Anarcho-Capitialists going to HIVE. Aggroed kept a presence on both, but largely moved to HIVE.

5. All the STEEM they had locked on accounts, being used to upvote others, was put on the market and is flooded there now. That is why the price is low.

6. When a coin sits on the market it is like a weight on the market. As they are bought up, and put in the wallet, they now are in a system where those coins now choose who gets more coins. So taking them off the market and into wallets changes the market dynamic completely.

7. As we see more and more people with 100,000 STEEM, 1,000,000 STEEM, like 200 people in Whale and Dolphin Roles, things will be like they were.

There is an equally identifiable reverse issue:

1. A New Coin has no market (only recently solved by the DEX, Steem-Engine being a massive step).

2. A New Coin must have people holding it asking "What can I do with these", so there can actually be an issue with too few markets, and too few buyers that keeps prices low. Then there is a deeper issue of it being in too few hands.

3. Once it gets on a market, it needs people to buy. A Token with no buy back model offers nothing for holders from itself. Buy back and burn is better. An example is the Massive Bitcoin holdings presumed to be Satoshi's from when only a few people were mining Bitcoin, and just for fun in a Coding Terminal. This account holds enough Bitcoins to bring down the market, maybe the market has overcome it now, but if it were dropped on the market it would be a big hit. And it just sits there, basically acting as a burn until the owner decides to start taking them out. I assume the U.S. Gov has lots from the Silk Road, etc too.

4. Speaking of the Silk Road, that is really what made Bitcoin real. Then people were paying for hitmen and body parts, and it got too real. But the Government likely has lots of coins. And news of acceptance, and even bans by a Government, can raise value.

In this you can see that a Coin has certain barriers to first being held, being trade-able, and then having value.

This is overcome by having something at the center already. A website like Steemit, maybe a game, game Currencies will make great market Tokens, and then Organizations and Corporations. These things having coins secondary, is what will make the new generation of Crypto.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:36:50 AM

TRON/Polonidex is afraid to touch this because of the Bitcoin foundation issue, but that is simply a delay. As we ultimately are the ones suing them, they pretend its over.

What we are doing now is creating the PUTI Market, then soon we will start accepting BLURT for PUTI, and HIVE. And we will start accepting PUTI to pay for Soap. Then we will start accepting PUTI, BLURT, STEEM and HIVE for PUCO, and PUCO for Soap, while PUCO gets paid out for Social Media Bounties.

Then and ETH Clone and a HIVE Token, and then several more after that.

But we will do person to person, token to token trades, and Pegged Tokens on Tokens between platforms.

Then Polonidex will list us on their own, I won't need the self listing feature they are refusing to use properly.

The next month a lot is going to happen. Because of the Corona Virus a lot of stuff was postponed, we weren't even on WiFi most of the time but we are now getting everything moving.

We are going to have the Etsy shop up soon, so PUTI, BLURT, STEEM and HIVE for Soap, Oils, etc, will be available within a few weeks.

We are also suing Facebook for attacking my Wife's business, likey to use as the model for their failing idea Libra, which is being renamed "Diem" and stealing my Wife's brand.

And we will have a few more Tokens and our own Blockchain soon, including some Pegged Tokens for cross chain trades.

Our Organization, the Shaivite Temple, is also:

1. Federally 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt and we have a Federal Ruling Letter

2. Exempt from paying Social Security Taxes as a Religious Organization

3. Any Minister doing work related to the Religious Mission, and are part of the Ministry/Order, are exempt from Taxes for earnings in that capacity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: