Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Punic Copper [PUCO] TRC10 Token & Punic Tin [PUTI] Steem-Engine Token  (Read 1429 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:51:25 PM

Ok, so coming up very soon, we will fully launch Shaligram which is a Token that is already created on Steem-Engine, but we will make it a Scot Bot and possibly just remake it (Steem-Engine Tokens aren't hard to make).

And we will have Nitrous on it, so people will be able to go to Shaligram.PunicWax.com and it will basically look exactly like Steemit with Shaligram logos and everything. So people can log on to our website, have a Shaligram wallet the same way they have a Steemit Wallet, and see everyone else in the Shaligram community more easily, because only those who log in our site will see each other, they can upvote each other to earn Shaligram Tokens, but their post still shows up Publically on Steemit for everyone.

So we will have our own Front Page, and Community for Steemit, but it is connected to Steemit and will allow our community to earn both our Tokens and STEEM, and this means that while Shaligram.PunicWax.com grows, we will have a Steemit Curation community growing where we are all earning more from each other than the average Steemit user out on the regular Steemit site, plus we have Tokens to trade on Steem-Engine.

Then we will have Mining Pools at other PunicWax.com Subdomains, and an Exchange at a Subdomain, and several other Blockchain Tools. So soon, PunicWax.com will begin to become a hub of the Punic Wax Network.

We are also working on a TRC20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:03:39 PM

I am going to explain part of the overall educational plan, so first we are telling everyone to Join Steemit, BLURT and Hive where we will be present.

On Steemit you can join the Minnow Support Program, Curation Trails, etc, to help you earn Crypto. And for anyone wondering "Why?", you are not ready yet. There are plenty of people for you to talk to, likely even some of your friends, as well as things for you to read to learn Why you want Crypto. And because of this different people may Join the Punic Wax Network for different reasons, some may see us as a type of elaborate Faucet on every chain cashing out whatever they earn from us, maybe others are trying to earn enough ETH to create their own ERC20 and they see this as a place where they can earn ERC20 Tokens and incubate their's when it is time, maybe someone else isn't earning enough on Steemit and they hear about us, or they are trying to learn to be a Steemit or BLURT Witness and it leads them to us.

Whyever people are here, they will come to the Punic Wax Network and begin to earn on Steemit, BLURT and Hive, and they will begin to receive Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens. Then we will have Shaligram, so our own Steemit Website.

Then we will show people how to Stake, just as a good example the Poloniex Proof of Liquidity (POL) Token has several Stake-to-Earn options, or the TRON Tewken Token. We will teach people how to use their Steemit, BLURT, Hive, etc, earnings and Stake them, as well as how to make your own TRC10, TRC20, Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine Tokens.

Then we will have our own Ethereum Clones, and Cryptonotes, and Mining Pools. So anyone who chooses to can also Mine for income, or create ERC20 Tokens on our Native Punic Chains. We will all be able to create our own Tokens on our own Chain, and we will help anyone who wants to, to create their own chain.

The whole time earning STEEM, BLURT and HIVE, just by posting these things on those websites while we do it. So it becomes an ongoing Cycle of earnings.

Then we will create several other Tokens and Blockchains, and teach others how too, and accept them in our network. We will likely create an Exchange.

And if 1 of our Currencies goes down in value, we just all go Buy it and Hold it. We will also create the Karma network to rank poverty and poverty prevention, so our Network builds itself.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:39:29 AM

We will likely be on NewDex and Polini DEX soon. I have used NewDex for other currencies for years, so I already kind of know them, and Poloni DEX has the self listing feature but when I tried it, and clicked submit, it just continued to load and load and never fully submitted.

So I emailed them and the Poloni DEX team said to just respond with the TRONScan PUCO link and they would list it.

NewDex had us send in a form, so we are seeing what happens next.

But PUCO will be listed on an exchange very soon.
uhh, I thought you was in progress when you say it in this post. So the process is a bit disturbed by unexpected things and make a delay. but it doesn't matter, if the respond and the form already send to them, there was not much to do but wait for good news from them. And yes you should do it, make it listed on a "real" exchange. Anyway, is the airdrop closed?

The Airdrop is open until 100,000,000 have been distributed, or the Bounty fund runs out then Airdrops go to the Bounty fund.

So yes, still open.

And we should have been listed already. Poloni DEX has self listing but it didn't work for me, and I tried it multiple times so they are doing it manually.

I am thinking maybe it is because my IP is USA, we are in Dallas. But if someone in South Korea or China did the self listing for us it might work. But listing coming soon no matter what because Poloni DEX told me to just send them our TRON Scan link and they would list us. So any time now, because they already have it.
That might be the problem, but we can not make it sure. Now yes, Surely it will be listed as soon as possible, because it gets concessions and assistance from the exchange, so what you do is easier than before. Btw, because you say it still open, I just send it through PM to keep this thread clean since I didn't find any working form to join the fun. Cheesy

I don't see it in my PMs for some reason.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 01:26:23 AM

I did

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:28:31 AM

60,000 PUTI were Distributed to big Token Community Leaders and Curators, and 15,000 to myself and originally I sent 100 to myself to test it before it was even a Scot bot. Then there was a technical hiccup where I accidentally put spaces after the commas in the script program, so it wasn't reading votes.

But it takes 7 Days to pay it out, and I have gotten confirmation from most of the Curators that they Staked.

And I just got a 23 PUTI distribution from the Scot Bot, so it should start paying out to everyone soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:35:41 AM

I did

I just sent you 100 PUCO.

If you would like to be an ambassador, I could send you a number of coins and you would then distribute it, keep a percentage, prove you distributed it. And you would get more.

Let me know if you think you could find like 10 people.

We can also talk about it being random Airdrops done quickly using lists I can provide, but that would be more organized.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:35:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:11:41 PM by Tokenista

In our Push to create Currencies for Regions, Countries, etc.

We will be creating Currencies for Kurdistan, the Kurdistan Free Life Party, Armenia, Venezuala, and several other Countries in which there are people who could use their own currencies. We will teach people about Revolution, not to spread needless aggression but to have the Public of all nations informed as to how to overthrow Tyrants.

If you don't like that, you might be the reason people need to know how to Revolt around the World. The People are not to be afraid of the Government, but the Government is to serve the people so as not to become displaced.

We will be reviewing the Works of several Revolutionaries, discussing the modern mistaken idea that Revolution is a Communist undertaking, by educating everyone about the Phrygian Cap, the Phrygian Pole, and the Philosophy of the Founding Fathers of the United States, Federalism.

We will look at the Works of Revolutionary Documentation by the Black Panthers, the Move Organization, and other recent Modern American Revolutionary groups, as well as the Moorish Science Temple and others, along with Several International Revolutionaries such as Pancho Villa, Amillio Zapata, Muhammed Budaif, and others. As well as Documents such as the Federalist Papers and several modern Research Papers which have documented Revolutions, Human Society, and such instances as Warlords and Cartels.

This information will at some point during the international education, be printed in 1 location and a Ministerial group will be gathered to curate this information and create a Document in line with the will of the Gods.

This will be a Religious Document to be preserved not just so that we may Defend our own Spirits from oppression, but so that all people in the Future may do so also. So that we, in 1,000 years, may be called upon as the Anscestors when we are the Ancient Past.

We will be creating Temples, Towns, and several other organized groups around the World.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:09:32 PM

=
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:20:16 PM

I just want to point out for everyone, there is a lot more Ancient Knowledge coming with this Network, this quote from the Introductory post is actually just a small snippet from here:
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/the-ogdoad-and-calendar-easter-and.html

The 1st Punic Currency in 2,000 Years!!!:

Historians don't know who the Plebians actually were, and they had a Triad with 2 Women (Libera and Ceres), it's not hard to figure out:

The Phoenicians had spread Farming and Gods, Art, Marriage, etc. During the Second Punic wars Spain was called New Carthage, or Nuevo Cartago or Nuevo Kartago. It was ruled by Hannibal Barca, whose last name meant "Thunder" and he inherited by his father. As a child he had been on a mountain in a Mercinary camp run by his father, learning about languages and war. Hannibal worshipped Eshmun, Hera and Hercules, and when Rome declared war on Carthage, Hannibal wasted no time and immediately went across Spain and France rounding up Horse worshipping Tribes. Then followed a route only taken by Hercules before him across the Alps losing 1/3 of his men and all his elephants, supposedly using Fire and Vinegar to destroy rocks along the way.

When he entered Italy he defeated various Roman Generals and Senators. Rome banned the word peace and for 15 years Italy was ruled by Hannibal, who made an alliance with Alexander the Great's, great great great great grandson, and Rome began burying their own people alive to atone to the Gods, and after consulting their Sibylline Books and the Oracles at Delphi, they accepted the Phrygian Goddess Cybele into their Pantheon. The Rural Goddess, the Goddess of the farming Colonies established by the Phoenicians for a thousand years before Rome began to expand. They then followed the advice of the young son of a dead general, went to Carthage and systematically burned it down for months. Destroying thousands of years of History, likely retained in the Library of Alexandria which is now destroyed.

This would also inadvertantly solidify a large part of human history. When Rome accepted Cybele, or Ceres, they won the Third Punic war. They destroyed Carthage, Crucified 6,000 people as sold everyone who hadn't fled into slavery. But as the empire developed they discovered a Holiday among the former Phoenician taught rural communities. They celebrated the Winter Solctice by giving gifts, and worshipped Mithra, God of Contracts, Marriage and Promises. Tying a string on your finger to increase memory of something for later is a Mithraic Ritual. So, the Roman Government became a Mithraic cult, meaning that by winning the war, Rome had been changed forever.

Liber, the Male Plebian God is like Liberty, while Libera the Goddess is like Liberal. Ceres is like Cereal Grains.

Liber and Libera are Wine related Dieties. Ceres is a Work and Harvest Goddess, she has underlings that represent farms Jobs, similar to the Muses being the Arts. Each God being a duty.

Ceres is also the namesake of Wax, which is Cera in Ancient Languages. Beeswax was the first Wax, and the Priestesses used to be called Bees.

The U.S. Founding Fathers were aware of some of this. When Brutus and the Senate killed Cesar they held up a Phrygian Pole. The Phrygian Cap was worn by freed Roman Slaves, so when Rome accepted Cybelle, they brought the Ides of March. Hannibal killed Cesar ultimately, or as Polybius put it "All that befell the Romans was of one man... one mind... Hannibal" -Polybius
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:18:49 PM

If anyone wants to make a Token like on Ethereum, TRC20 is Free and not extremely difficult
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5294750.0
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:34:49 PM

Everything with PUTI was corrected Nov. 25th, 2020, so it should probably start paying out to everyone on Dec. 2nd, 2020 and thereafter.

So in a few days it will be going out to everyone, and if you want a bigger vote weight you can go on Steem-Engine and Buy it, if not, you can go sell it to other people who do.

This thread will likely also get a lot of searches as people search to learn what PUTI is.

60,000 PUTI were Distributed to big Token Community Leaders and Curators, and 15,000 to myself and originally I sent 100 to myself to test it before it was even a Scot bot. Then there was a technical hiccup where I accidentally put spaces after the commas in the script program, so it wasn't reading votes.

But it takes 7 Days to pay it out, and I have gotten confirmation from most of the Curators that they Staked.

And I just got a 23 PUTI distribution from the Scot Bot, so it should start paying out to everyone soon.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:08:15 AM

Part of the Punic Wax Project will also involve Soap Making and other Saponification, as well as various Ancient Spells and Ancient and Modern Cooking Recipes from around the world.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:29:27 PM

Here is the TRC10 Token creation Guide, you can do it from your Cell phone
Android/Iphone Guide to Make a TRC10 TRON Token: Every Steemit user should Create or be involved with one
https://steemit.com/hive-142140/@punicwax/android-iphone-guide-to-make-a-trc10-tron-token-every-steemit-user-should-create-or-be-involved-with-one
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:15:58 AM

PUTI will start being distributed by the Scot Bot tomorrow, Dec 2nd.

So if you have been on Steemit using the tags, check Steem-Engine tomorrow.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:18:25 PM

Something everyone should know. This applies to BLURT because BLURT is a STEEM Fork, meaning it is an exact copy of STEEM from March 2020, but everything after that is independent from what happens on Steemit.

When I joined Steemit in 2016, it took 104 weeks, which is 2 years, to take your funds out. I am fully in support of that, but it is not a well understood position. Most people think STEEM or BLURT should be able to be withdrawn in 4 weeks.

So I want to explain this for everyone.

Anarcho-Capitalists took over Steemit, and I left. STEEM was topping at like $20 and sitting at like $5 when I left because the platform became useless. Dan and Ned are the Developers, then the Bitshares people were the Witnesses and early adopters. So when they all got Anarchy Fever, no one could get an upvote unless they were saying "Taxation is Theft", and being proud Anti-Statists who literally think anyone who believes in a State is wrong.

You may think "that's democracy" or Majority Rule or whatever, but that is not good business for a Social Media Blogging site trying to be a real universal platform.

Apparently these Anarchists voted for a 13 week STEEM Power Down, so people could withdraw all their money. I started my Power Down during the 104 week rule, and never came back, so I literally had no idea this happened. I spoke to someone today and they said "it was always 13 weeks on Steemit", so that means that most people don't even understand how this works.

So, everyone wants their money when they need it, but that is why Steemit had a 50/50 Payout in Liquid and STEEM Power. So half is saved, half is held.

And you are supposed to use this like a Bank.

STEEM Power has 4% interest. So it makes money like a Bank, actually better than most Banks. Plus, you get Curation and Author Rewards. So if you think of STEEM Power as Money held in your Bank account, you can actually live on the Interest and Rewards.

And the fact that it took 102 weeks to pull it out meant that people had to be in it for the long haul. People couldn't just pull all the STEEM being used for Curation and dump it.

If that isn't obviously clear, you can look at what happened when they changed to 4 week withdrawals. It is $0.15 now and everyone is gone.

This could be resolved if we all just started coming in, buying it up, and holding it ourselves. But you can see how the 4 weeks was not really a good move. And really 13 weeks was too quick.

But, in order to raise the prices of these currencies, we can collectively do this ourselves.

This concept that existed at the beginning of Steemit, which the Anarchocapitalists got rid of, is very well defined here.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:40:11 PM

The 50x project has APIs to create your own Crypto exchange under their system and the fees are split 50/50 between you and them
https://api.50x.cloud/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:57:06 PM

We will either use a System like this or clone another to create a DAO, but we will create a DeFi DAO before we create the overall Punic DAO.
https://client.aragon.org/#/governance.aragonproject.eth
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:47:12 AM

I just wrote this the other day, but think about while reading it that now Steemit gives TRX rewards, and is connected to TRON Link. So they just did what I was saying would raise the price.

And since Steemit is TRON Link connected now, it is almost positive that Steemit will support TRC10/TRC20 soon, and we may see Just Swap or Poloni DEX, or all of TRON Link, in Steemit and Vice Versa, since TRON Link is a browser.

It depends on how full the TRON Link wallet becomes with useful Tools for people to use, as more people make dApps.

This ROI focus, with everyone trying to give a higher % back than everyone else, and basing that on new users funds coming in are Ponzi schemes.

Just so everyone knows, you want to prove 3rd party revenue you are generating goes into it to make it work, and have real ways of new money coming in.

If a TRC10 is on Steemit you can trust it more, because there is a 3rd party source of revenue which is Steemit, it is not just you putting money from your pocket in to pull it out when 5 others put money in, there is new money being generated by the program.

Steemit needs Curation trails, bots, etc. This could all be accomplished with TRC20 and found right in your TRON Link Wallet.

A TRC20 Scot Bot like DTube for Steemit, maybe DLiker or UPVU, would be very interesting if it could be put in the TRON Link Wallet. It would actually be interesting to see any part of Steemit appear in the TRON Link Wallet.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:33:57 AM

The TRON Link price will of course go down at first now. This is an Airdrop.

But in the long term, this brings more users. Someone who sells their TRX for $0.02 maybe then buys, after selling, with STEEM but at $0.05 or more because they missed out.

And you can probably get TRX at $0.01 or $0.005 soon, because of the Airdrop.

But as Steemit users make TRC10 and TRC20 Tokens, they lock up more.

As they learn to Stake TRX and vote for SRs, they lock up more.

So then the price goes up. The first step is the more Holders. And since TRX and STEEM are both Justin Sun, if someone sells TRX and buys STEEM with it, that doesn't hurt TRON. And both will benefit from this.

Steemit is about to get big boost from TRON and vice versa, I can't wait until I can tip Steemit users with TRC10 Tokens or everyone have the ability to pay some TRON Dev to run a Scot Bot type TRC20 for them.

This is like a whole new Steem-Engine+
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:24:49 PM

PUTI is being distributed in smaller numbers than expected, but it is being distributed.

I am trying to fix the Scot Bot but something is wrong with KeyChain, so I can't broadcast anything to the STEEM Blockchain from Steem-Engine right now.

I talked to Aggroed and Eonwarped, so we should be able to get it going right.

But once the numbers go up on coins per day, anything you have staked and use to vote will be there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: