Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Punic Copper [PUCO] TRC10 Token & Punic Tin [PUTI] Steem-Engine Token  (Read 1429 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:12:53 AM

We have finally got Texas moving on COVID Money, they are finally about to quit stalling.

The State has been in a State if Failure through the Pandemic, if Texas was isolated that "little Blizzard" would still be a Famine.

But we will be getting a lot done with our COVID Funds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 08:23:17 AM

Dude that is a LOT of words with a very vague title like "Expanding DeFi".

I skimmed through it and it appears that you are trying to form a community of DeFi and associated stuff on Tron. Tron has a bad name due to Justin and that has carried over to Steemit when he acquired it. (which wasn't such a bad platform).

I am not aware of what happened with Steemit. The last time I checked there was a lot of centralization with biggest whales taking away most of the earnings and newbies finding it hard while bot armies were spoiling everything. It was much like this forum but with too many centralized factors and not enough goodwill and genuine people to do some back-office management (Like the forum has Theymos and Staff).

I'd suggest you to change the topic to something more to-the-point and then write a bullet-point post about what exactly are you trying to say and accomplish here. I am interested to know whats up with Steemit.

You are actually misinformed,
Dan and Ned and the problem not Justin Sun.

I will get deep into this now because it needs to be gotten into, I will create more on this later but we will need to start somewhere.

I am a Statist. I believe in a State, in Particular I am a Federalist. But as I mentioned before not like a @FedSoc Federalist.

So if we look at Steemit, Dan and Ned, they first created BitShares and OpenLedger, Delegated Proof of Stake was used to keep open the trading Platform and BitShares User Issued Assets (UIAs) were actually a very early Token currency intended to be issued like Concert Tickets, or Coupons, or Collectibles. Then they Launched Steemit, and the Witnesses came from BitShares.

So then it started great, it was mainly just Crypto people teaching each other and new people, I remember when an Ad was bought with an image of a girl with glasses, in jeans, sitting cross legged on a laptop, with a Steemit Logo and that's what was bringing in new people. It was kinda becoming like a Travel Blog community, we were all much more open talking about money, people would even beg for Rent, etc. Then the Anarcho Capitalists came, Stephen Molyneux and Dollar Vigilante, etc. They bought in and that whole Parlour brand of Social Media came there, the Anarchist Blogosphere, the Anti-Statists.

They removed the Bridge Toll,
The 104 week Power down,
They made it 4 weeks and actually Left.

And all that while telling Justin he bought the Platform, those were BitShares people and Anarchocapitaltsts who made it 4 weeks, those were who was there. Justin did not come in trying to ruin lives, they were just not trying to reconcile, they wanted to show Justin that he didn't own the Platform.

Expanding DeFi is simply about this:

DeFi is about Annual Returns, Interest, and having money locked up earning while you can go use those earnings elsewhere, or locking up your Coin as collateral to take out Loans. Which is not much different than locking it up and Voting. Steemit is DeFi,
And I'm talking about using Steemit to expand DeFi, while expanding Steemit.

Like,
I don't like Mark Zuckerburg but I use Facebook, maybe you don't use Facebook but the point being you don't and shouldn't have to like the owner to use a Platform.

And if Mark Zuckerburg had been an Anarchocapitalist who made himself well seen on the Platform, like shitting on Taxes in all ways, and only voting up Dollar Vigilante, Facebook would be a small shitty place too.
This issue with STEEM and HIVE then gets into Federalism. Statism, if we now begin to look at the Politics if STEEM and HIVE, Politics meaning these Racial Politics and the Cult of Kek, the 2nd Amendmenters. If we look at these Politics we can begin to understand Statism.

Anarcho Capitalist believe the World should operate on a Chucky Cheese Token Model, where the Highway is owned, even regular Streets are owned, abd operate like Toll Roads, even the Sidewalk, and the Police Station. And if you don't have someone in Town that wants to Buy up land and Build Sidewalks and Roads, your area won't have those. And if your Town wants Police they would Voluntarily (Voluntarism is a kind of Anarcho Capitalist Lite, and Libertarianism fits there too, but Anarcho Capitalists are like the extreme) pool their Money together to Buy a Police Force from a Mercenary group like Black Water. And from there, I guess everyone just operates like Mad Max or some kind of Castle War video game app.

Anarcho Communists exist also, but aren't even really worth mentioning. They are basically just anti-Profit, they are against Profiteering. So if you have a house and an oven and you make Pizza for your family that's fine, if you share it with neighbors that's fine, now if you Buy more ovens and make more Pizza, it has to be fair for the Community to Buy it at a price close to the price of materials, and the State can seize all of that at any time because like Anarcho Capitalists, these are Anarchists who believe that the State should be there to keep us all equal, or in more real terms here, to keep us all down together below them, because that's what Communism always ends up being because it is only a model that works if the whole world gets on board. Communism only works if all the Factory owners are killed, and all the people continue wanting to operate on that Employee level but with the State owning the Factory, and then trading with a World full of other States doing that. Even Chinese Communism has changed, and now Russia is Oligarchs, North Korea could be seen as an example of Anarcho Communism, but it's more like Monarcho Communism, which is just 1 more Archy than Anarchy, so Monarchy isn't too far from Anarchy, especially when the Anarchists are Communists.

But anyways, to get out of the Weeds now. I am a Statist. Anarchists believe that Taxation is Theft, Communists say "Property is Theft" and it's kind of an evolution of that. They also have Expropriation where they Rob the Capitalists (Banks, the Rich, etc) to fund the forming Communist State, that is Expropriation. Kind of like what the Anarcho Capitalists did by moving their funds to HIVE and opening a new platform, that is kind of Expropriation. And we can see this now as comparable to a State

Steemit and HIVE are like States, and for anyone who can't grasp that, and is wondering how. If we actually we're to convince a State, say Texas or New York, or maybe a State that wants to spur Discussion and needs more people to come like Alaska, where the Oil Companies pay the Citizens for allowing them to Drill there. That is kind of a Communist type act, but so is Social Security, and Oil Subsidies themselves, and Bank Bailouts, etc, etc  but if Alaska starts AK, and it's like AK.web and it's the Alaska Steemit platform, and Alaskans are invited to join, and some of the Oil Money is used to Advertise the Service, to Fund the Value of AK Coin, and to get people on the Internet to get on the Blockchain.

Now there would be:
STEEM
HIVE
BLURT
and
AK

And now we can see much easier how the platform can be compared to a State, because there could be AK, NY, TX. These could all be platforms like Steemit, with their own Currency. Now, we can see that each of these States have their own areas, a 2nd Amendment area, an Art area, a Women's area, a Fitness area, the Platforms or State equivocal each have their own populations which are different, this gets into Federalist Papers #10. But then each Platform is like it's own State, and we collectively as people that log into all of them, are like a US Federal Citizenry over these States.

So the way the US used to work is that you were a Citizen if your State, and your Federal Rights were largely related to the Federal Government, until the Amendments were incorporated. We can see this in Cantwell v. Connecticut where Jahovah's Witnesses are attacked for sharing Religious literature, and the State doesn't appreciate their Religion (Kind of like Witch Hunting, or the Mormon Wars), and the Federal Government had to Incorporate the 1st Amendment into the States, this is Incorporation Doctrine, abd this is where the Amendments are like Defendants. You can be both Guilty, and have your Rights Violated because your Rights are themselves like a Defendant that represents all of us. So basically, you could be convicted of a Crime, then sue and have it proven that your Rights were Violated even if you plead Guilty. Even if no one Coerced you to Plea Guilty and a Jury rightfully found you Guilty, if your Rights were Violated that's all that matters. One Court case said "When the Constable blunders, the Criminal goes Free", and goes on to expand on that with concepts like "It's better to let 100 Guilty go Free, than to Kill 1 Innocent".

This gets into Statism, because with Anarcho Capitalism these Judges would be Hired by the People with no Election, just chosen by the Oligarchs, to rule over whoever wants to use their Roads, etc. And really Anarcho Capitalism gets to a Strain of Neo-Monarchism, where people want to be Ruled by a King or Queen, and then gets into the Sovereign Citizen movement where everyone thinks they are Kings of their Property, and Case Law doesn't matter because of the Constitution, when they all go together. And to the point of the Neo-Monarchism, as we get into Federalism we will also be getting into Monarchy, and the Rite of those who Slaved to be Kings and Queens, so if you are in America our Riteful Kings and Queens are the former Slaves, no Anglo has claim.

But I am a Statist and I will continue to expand on these concepts and intend to Debate some Anarchists.
I'm going to get more into this now since it is really at issue here on Bitcointalk:

The people who used to run Steemit and got in a feud with Justin Sun, then causing this big split between the STEEM people and HIVE people, were driven by White Nationalists. The Dollar Vigilante, and Stephen Molyneux, I'm not like Jealous of these people and calling them out because I think they shouldn't be allowed to have money or something. I'm just saying they are Racists, and that Anarcho Capitalism pushes away other people.  Regardless of your opinion of Anarcho Capitalism, if you aren't an Anarchist, you can't really do anything on a Platform full of White Nationalists who worship a Chaos God called Kek, and who are generally just not personable. These people are the 2nd Amendment Podcasters and stuff, like Alex Jones Prison Planet people, InfoWars type people. That Blogosphere is what fuels all of this. It's everything from like Innocent Youtube chats about Self-Defense and Gun Responsibility, maybe a little Militia talk, all the way to StormFront. A Website where I logged in to learn about them when I was like 18 (I also joined Black people meet, Bitcoin Talk, Marijuana Forums, Religious abd Spiritual Forums, etc, etc) and they rejected Bob Odinkirk as one of theirs, because he works with Jews. And they all believe White people are dying, and that the White Woman's White skin, Blue Eyes, and even Nipples ought to be fought for, even if the Woman herself is not a White Supremacist. They believe the White Aryan race is being drown out by Dominant Brown Eyes, Brown Skin, Dark Hair, and they are afraid. And they want to be armed to establish a White State, and they feel that it is fair that the Chinese State has no prominent White Christian Leaders, African States have African leaders, and so by their Judgement the USA, UK, Australia and South Africa should all have White Christian Leaders. They see Russia as exemplary.

That's who doesn't like Justin Sun,
That's what's behind all of that talk.

It has nothing to do with Steemit's Utility.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:49:11 PM

We are getting BLURT listed on Poloniex and likely will be suing PoloniDEX
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 08:59:56 PM

With BLURT and HIVE going up in value, and STEEM soon to follow, we will now be suing Texas for $2.50 for every $0.50 that could have gone to HIVE, and $0.03 for every $0.003 that could have gone to BLURT.

So now the Delay is costing Millions in Taxpayer Dollars.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:00:38 PM

Sorry for the Massive Delay,

In about 48 Hrs I will be announcing the Launch of a TRX PancakeSwap or SunSwap Fork.

We will soon after that list PUCO,
And soon after that we will talk with the PAL Network/HIVE-Engine and make sure the STEEM-Engine DEX will continue to be supported, and make a PUTI Peggy on BSC or TRX to list on the Swap, as well as BLURT, STEEM and maybe HIVE.

So this will then be the DeFi Platform for Crypto Bloggers.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:24:19 AM

The U.S. Attorney in D.C. Contacted me, they said we may now move forward with the Religious case now that the DEA released Documents and we went through that part.

So as we build the Van Kush Beauty Economy, we will also be finishing up a Federal Religious Marijuana Exemption. This will mean Establishing Temples, as we Establish a Network of Currencies, this will all be part of the same thing, and we will in the Temples Establish a Book or number of Books that will be the Core Teachings for the other Temples. So in the Beginning we will be setting everything up for the Future to have this as an Establishment.

Facebook will be sued soon as part of a COVID Payments TWC Appeals Commission to Federal Court case.

When William Shakespeare wrote about killing Cesar, and about all the Ancient Kings and Queens, etc. These were Plays to get everyone educated. Throughout History the Sky has been used to educate, with Planets and Constellations taking on various Roles, and Actions, so that then if you have a Basic Understanding of the Sky and it's Functions, you have a Basic Understanding of us. And further, if you have a more Advanced Understanding you can start to identify those Astrological Actions in our Society and write Plays and Books, etc.

And so when Jesus died, and the Coptic Church was created, the Holy Family's Travel Route Venerated, and other Holy locations identified. What was happening you can actually see them telling you, "Go forth and spread the Good News", the Empire of Rome had Fallen, "Jesus had defeated them by Dying, by putting their Actions on Display", and if everyone who wanted it to end could just try to be like Jesus, it was already Won.

I wrote this part earlier:
I just realized a really good way to describe how the Beauty Economy is being Built,

If you watch a thing or read about how NABISCO, like Oreos, were made, the creator was like a Rosecrucian and Candies and Confections were like the Cottage Industry to Industry of the Day, like Girl Scout Cookies type Industry. So they decided that this Symbolism on the Cookies, the Double Crosses, and all the Sacred Geometry, like Cryptology, Symbols, etc, that was part of the whole thing.

And we are doing that, with Currency, that's how Currencies are supposed to Work, this is what Cryptocurrency is missing.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:55:57 AM

Upcoming Bounties for Van Kush Rewards Token on TRX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378003.0
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:25:52 AM

We are Launching Van Kush Rewards Token and Today we found an issue, and it seems to be more common than everyone thinks, but there seems to be an entire Over Complex Algorithm attached to the Energy in your Wallet.

So,
Basically, you need to just hold a bunch in your wallet all the time to resolve that, but I will go through the algorithm here for everyone.

const R = Dynamic Energy Limit
const F = Daily account energy from staking TRX
const E = Remaining daily account energy from staking TRX
const L = Fee limit in TRX set in deploy/trigger call
const T = Remaining usable TRX in account
const C = Energy per TRX if purchased directly

// Calculate M, defined as maximum energy limit for deployment/trigger of smart contract
if F > L*R
    let M = min(E+T*C, L*R)
else
    let M = E+T*C

It basically says, you need:

TRX Staked,
Unstaked,
Maybe some Rented Energy then with that.
http://m.tronlending.org/tronLending

This goes further into it
https://developers.tron.network/docs/frozen-energy-and-fee-limit-model

The Calculation can be made easier with this Calculator
https://tronstation.io/calculator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 08:12:38 AM

We are about to be Launching Several Currencies and then building them into an overall Beauty Economy. We are starting with a Telegram Rewards Group attached to a TRC20 Token that automatically is Rewarded to people in the group.

From there we will be creating a TRC20 Rewards Token for Steemit, while also Cloning NutBox, this will become an overall Suite of Smart Media Token (SMT) type Rewards based on TRX and BSC Blockchains, as well as SideChain Technology, Delegation, and then HIVE tools, all while Launching our own Blockchains and helping others Launch Tokens and Blockchains attached to real life companies. While that is being Launched in its Foundations we will Launch a SunSwap Clone, and start using the new Coin, VKRW, with PUTI, PUCO, and VKBT, having them as Utility Tokens in all our other Contracts

PUCO will then have an App created and will have an entire Tip and Bounty Payment Platform attached, so that the Telegram group is for that group and PUCO will be more Universal across our Groups, and be used as a Utility Token; as well as having like reasons for people to be Rewarded to checking in and things like that. We then will create Trading Pairs with all our Tokens to that they carry each other, and create Bots and Investment Groups, etc. So that this then just builds and builds on itself, until our Technology is itself like Steemit or HIVE, and others are building things like this around our Economy. And this description has not yet gotten into everything.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:08:43 AM

We just launched a TRC20
We are LIVE,
You can view the first Dallas Based Cryptocurrency here by using the Tron Link Wallet app in the app store, it doesn't work in Firefox, Chrome, etc, only Tron Link
https://tronscan.org/#/token20/TDfg9E8dQuq5Jv1fQKaoroQwwxaeU9tHaj

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 07:32:56 AM

Right now we are having a TRC20 to Steem-Engine PUTI contract made, it will be a PUTI Token Bridge you can Swap on SunSwap.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 02:10:24 AM

This thread is why China owes us Money, I'm not Anti-Asian.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 10:51:27 AM

Everyone knows about Van Kush Rewards on TRX, then there is also VKBT on HIVE
https://tribaldex.com/trade/VKBT

We also have PUTI on Steem-Engine,

We will be using all of these together with mainly BLURT and STEEM, but also using some HIVE tools, and then start launching our own Van Kush Family Blockchains as the Economy grows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: