Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Punic Copper [PUCO] TRC10 Token & Punic Tin [PUTI] Steem-Engine Token  (Read 1429 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:08:01 AM

Ok, so everything is working right.

The PUTI rewards Pool creates 1 PUTI Token per minute from the 2 Billion PUTI that will be made over 100-2000 years or so.

But it does not release the full 24 hrs of rewards every 24 hours, and instead it is something like a 7 day rolling average where it gauges what is being used to determine what it will release. So it is kind of building up pressure right now that will release and flow.

This is very "right now" information, as over the next month there will be like 40,000 new Tokens and over the next year somewhere around 450,000.

So these will be out in wallets and on the market soon.

The more you have early on, the more you will earn long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:06:53 AM

And mentioning Loop Mining, it could also have a Future.

Right now there is a project with like RICH and the other Token is called SMART. But you Buy 1, and use it to mine the other, but the first 1 is only part released so now you have the option of selling what you just mined, or now staking and buying up everyone's then staking to mine the most in round 2.

SUN is being done in this model, there was Sowing Sun, and it is going on from there.

But, if you had a Dividend in there, it could last.

So, I release 10% of Dividend Stocks (Token A) for a new exchange in Smart Contract Token form. Now, that Token can be send and frozen in Token B's Contract to mine Token B.

Token B is not easy to mine, maybe even with higher rewards as more is staked, but diminishing returns. So it is like not sharpening a blade when chopping trees, the more you go, the harder it gets as it dulls; but this is more like 100 axes, added hour by hour, with there being a number of axes getting good returns and each getting less and less as the new ones are added. So as an investor puts more of their Token A into mining they get more back, but with a shrinking upward strength of hash per Token A added. Investors still get their dividend, if they own 10% of the 10% of Token A released, they continue to get 1% of exchange fees as they mine.

And 100 people could be sharing these Token As, but each Token A would be the same strength for everyone who stakes 1. But if someone stakes 2, they are 1.5x as stake weighted, then 3 staked gives them a 1.75 stake weight, etc. This gives scarcity, and buy incentive, and deters 51% takeover. Token A would be your choice to sell whatever % you want, but if someone takes 51% of Token B, it ruins Token B, and C. You should want no Token to have a 50% ownership by any individual unless it is Dead, or a Charity/Bounty Coin. It used to be if someone got 51% of a PoW or PoS Alt they wrote it an Obituary.

But people want to Buy your Token A from you both so

1. They can Mine Token B

2. They can get Dividends

Now, you can choose to sell more of your 90% of Token A, but you would not use it to mine Token B. The owner would want to let the investors mine Token B. You could also have Token B or C mine Token A; but then you do a B or C ICO type offering after the B mining, or you don't earn anymore yourself except your % fees as the creator, so Selling A and the rest being Investors would be best.

Now, having sold your 90% or just 50% of the total, maybe you have 30% left, whatever it is. You can now go start a new project.

And you can make it where Token B mines Token C, which could be anything. An upcoming game coin, a Dividend Stock Coin, Premine PoS on a new Blockchain, whatever Token C is, anyone holding Token B can get it.

And Token B could release 100 per year, over 20 years, so now your company has people there for 20 years earning.

And this could be the base for so much more for a company, but that is the kind of Loop Mining that could really be useful.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:50:05 AM

I was doing something with Steem-Engine, for the PUTI Token, so I didn't get this done yer. But I am going to upload a TRC20 on TronScan tomorrow. And I will make a Guide.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 09:20:15 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2020, 09:31:10 AM by Tokenista

I want to point out that there will be multiple Networks.

We are starting with the Punic Wax Network and a Punic Suit of Coins. Next we will start the Phrygian Suit, this will be after we have many Punic Blockchains. Then we will start a Europa Suit. Then a New World Suit, with Polynesian Tribes and Native American Tribes as the focus. As well as an Indus Suit and a few others. Like Suits of Cards.

Through all of this people will be able to be guided through Cryptocurrency by History, then they will also be able to choose their Mining and Holdings Network, or be part of all of them.

I will be putting some new posts on http://www.PunicWax.com over the next few weeks.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 10:02:00 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2020, 10:17:07 AM by Tokenista

Use this with the links, it gives you the Github repository to clone
https://developers.tron.network/docs/issuing-trc20-tokens-tutorial

Then this as a guide to set up the git repository
https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/github/creating-cloning-and-archiving-repositories/cloning-a-repository#cloning-a-repository-using-the-command-line

I have been busy, but will be launching a TRC20 Token very soon using this method and will take screen shots.

This explains how you get your Token from the Github website to visibly up if you clone a more complex Token, but this is Steem-Engine Tokens. Github works the same for both though.
https://steemit.com/dtube/@heimindanger/steem-engine-tokens-dtube-scottube
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:12:46 AM

If we look at History,  we could call Egypt the first Colonial Empire, followed by Macedonia, Rome, the Byzantine Empire, the Moorish Empire, the British Empire, the Ottoman Empire, etc. Egypt having Territories in Europe 1,000 B.C. and earlier. There is a line that can be followed, from the Southern Kingdom of Egypt, to the Magarians via Arachne and Neith, Neith is the Goddess of the Southern Kingdom.

This is also associated with the Phrygians, which is modern Turkey, and the Capital of Rome after Constantine at Constantinople. The Phrygian Cap is like the Red Crown of the Southern Kingdom of Egypt.

These concepts clearly come from each other, it is not clear which was first and both Egypt's region and Turkey have 10,000 year old Stonework and older. So this Red Hat on a Goddess who represents Liberty is Ancient Ancient and appears at all times throughout Human Civilization. And this is not something that should be brushed off as unresolvable.

Neith's sister is Bat, Bat is the Milky Way, so Egyptians in 3,000 B.C. understood the Milky Way Galaxy, and identified it with a dual dimensionality. Bat unified the 2 Kingdoms 2 in 1, United the banks of the Nile 2 in 1, etc. Neith is her Sister, and was an Aspect of Gravity, and the Fabric of Time. To the Egyptians these Godesses were very profound abstract real life phenomenon, which is what the Greek Titans are as well. All of these Godesses were combined in the Punic Carthaginian Pantheon into Tannit. In Egypt there are Bat, Neith and Ma'at, as well as others, in the Punic Pantheon there are fewer.

In Greece, Tannit and Neith are Arachne, and today Ma'at or Tannit can be seen in Lady Justice, or "Blind Justice". But the Greeks identified her as a Spider. If the sister of Bat, the Fabric of Time, an Aspect of Gravity, were a Spider, that shows that the Greeks themselves may at some point had some level of understanding of all of this. Which is not surprising because the Red Hat Goddess of Liberty appears in all of their Pantheons.

She is the Statue of Liberty, it is not Green on Accident. The metal turning Green is Silpa Sastra.

I am going to be getting much deeper into all of this, but if you look into Pythagreus, the Island he is from, and their Worship of Hera, this just keeps getting deeper and deeper, it is endless the things we don't get taught by our Government about our History. Endless.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:56:34 AM

Steem-Engine moved to Steem-Engine.net so that is where PUTI is now.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 10:58:12 PM

When I read at the some post before, this token will be listed on an exchange, so what's the progress? still make a deal with some exchange about the listing? What about the Poloni DEX, still haven't got a response?
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 06:45:59 PM

When I read at the some post before, this token will be listed on an exchange, so what's the progress? still make a deal with some exchange about the listing? What about the Poloni DEX, still haven't got a response?

PoloniDEX is going slow inresponse, they are just being kind of flakey, so what I am doing at this time is getting some things done regarding products that can be traded for the Currencies.

I will get everything moving, then go back to the exchanges, and instead of waiting on them and having to explain to them that their feature is billed as "Self Listing", and complain to them that they aren't meeting their own standards or being a good company. I am creating a Market for these currencies in our own 501(c)(3) Business that I have been building for years.

So soon we will have Soap, and Cream, and Punic Wax, and Herbs and Incense, etc, that you can trade for PUCO, PUTI and BLURT or STEEM, then we will teach everyone how to use STEEM and BLURT, and make TRC10/20 and Steem-Engine, Hive-Engine, and BLURT Tokens.

And I am currently expanding the content on http://www.PunicWax.com so that Historical content is actually where the products are coming from, we are making Ancient Products that have not been around for a while, and kind of like how Old Spice is said to be like "the smell of spice traders when they came off the boats", we are going further back but it is similar to the Spice Traders, but this is the original Navigators and Botanists, and Ancient Religion that came from Africa where information was being developed and gathered before the Human species even existed, by way of other Humanoid species before us like Neanderthals and Denisovans.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:08:53 PM

I ordered some Soap Making materials my Wife needed, and 8 lbs of Tumeric and some Calcium Hydroxide to make Kumkuma, which I will have it available on Etsy in baggies. Then we have Beeswax, so we will start having Punic Wax and Beeswax products. Then we will start making various Herbal Products and Pigments, Jewelry and other products all associated with the History being revealed on PunicWax.com so we can all start reconnecting the Punic (Western Phoenician) Culture, including it's connection to Ancient India, and our own Heritage as a Species on this planet.

There was a place called Carthage, in modern Tunisia, that was closely tied to Sicily and had been creating the foundations of Modern Boating and Navigation. This same Culture was trading things from Lebanon to Britain in 1000 B.C. and earlier. And more generally while we all focus on Rome, Africa was trading with India at the time Rome was growing, and Rome called that region in Aftica that was connected to India, Aethiopia. Carthage was covered in Beeswax paint called Encaustic Paint, in the form of Punic Wax which is also what is used to make the Egyptian Head Cones, and the symbols of success on North African statues' heads. Rome burned all of this in the 3rd Punic War, Crucified 6,000 people and sold the rest into slavery.

So what we will be able to do as Punic Wax grows, and what is already happening, is that people will be able to Artistically and Spiritually be able to see past Egypt and Rome because of my Religious teachings. They will be able to see the Ancient Framework which acts as the Scaffolding for the Classical World, and begin to do things like draw these cultures accurately, write PhD Theseses, create sermons and literature like I am, and then move us further into the Future, by giving us a deeper understanding of our pasts and ourselves.

This is the religion of Lord Shiva. The God to which the Romans offered Carthage to when they burned them to the ground. Fire is Agni, the messenger, like Mercury with the Winged Shoes, Fire/Agni is a means of sending someone off to the Gods. And the Punics are the Phoenix, which is why Rome felt the need to be so drastic in the first place.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:15:49 PM

I am starting a Hindu Temple framework, in the model of Noble Drew Ali, like Swami Vivekananda.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:42:10 AM

What we are doing right now is literally just waiting on the Delivery of various things we will be making our products with.

We are starting with 8lbs of Turmeric and 5lbs of Calcium Hydroxide, so we will make 1lb of Kumkuma at a time, and will sell it in 2in x 3in baggies. We will also have larger amounts available up to 1lb.

Then, my Wife is going to be making Soap, we have Rosemary and may start with that, maybe with something added. Then we have a Ancient Herb from Greece that has kind of fallen out of pop culture, but has great Metaphysical/Magical properties, as well as a strong good smell. Then an African Herb used to call the Ancestors. Then Olive Oil. And a few other things, we will be making lots of Soap.

Then Punic Wax, or Saponified Beeswax. We will make all kinds of like Wax Melts with this, Paint, Candles, etc. As well as add it to Soap. We will also make incense cones.

I also got tons of Hindu Religious Jewelry, and a few other Herbs.

Plus, Olive Oil + Rose Water + Beeswax = Galen's Cold Cream, and we are going to make this in 3 forms:

Regular

CBD added

Benzocain added

We may also make a Lidocain version.

Then from there we intend to make many other Products of similar interest. All of this is either with me now, or in mail and I am waiting on Delivery.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 09:49:25 AM

We will soon be trading Soap, Incense and other things we are making, in exchange for PUTI, BLURT, STEEM and HIVE.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 05:06:52 AM

We now have over 100 bars of Soap curing, the first 100 were made using about 1 Gallon of Oil, and 8 lbs of Fat, plus a few other ingredients. Now we have 3 Gallons of Oil, 1 Canola, 1 Vegetable, 1 Olive Oil, and soon we will be getting a few 5 Gallon pails of better Oils, as well as Butters (Shae Butter, Coco Butter, etc) and Gallons of Hydrolyzed Plant Materials, and we have several Herbs and Spices we will be mixing in different recipes. We will also be getting a lot of Buttermilk Powder, and Beeswax.

So 100 Curing, enough Oil to make like 300 more, then we will be getting lots of Lard, Tallow, Ghee, Milk, Glycerine, etc. Then the 5 Gallon pails, so we will be able to make Thousands of Bars of Soap. And we will be using Ancient Spells to create the Recipes. For example, Theives Oil used by people pickpocketing dead bodies during the Plague, is it just a Mixture meant to disinfect like Alcohol, or does that particular mixture of herbs activate your immune system via Induction and Inhibition of Enzymes? There is a Chinese Liver cleaning mixture, it is a combination of 7 herbs, likely using the same understanding as Theives Oil, it is Enzyme based. We will be using this knowledge and understanding to create our Soaps.

In Gardening and Farming there is a Concept called "Foliar Feeding" which is where you, for example, use a spray bottle to create a Nutrient blend and spray the leaves to feed the plant. The Word "Foliage" and "Foliar", are related to "Folic Acid", "Hair Follicle", "Exfoliate", because Skin speak is like Leaf speak. If the Roots of a Plant are like the Tongue, then the Leaves are like the Skin. Both need to be fed, this is now being shown to everyone in TV commercials talking about Ceramides, Retinol, Vitamin E and Vitamin C, these feed you skin.

The best way to think of how this works is to understand that an Avocado Face mask feeds your skin, while a Charcoal mask is meant to scrub and clean, and Sugar scrubs are maybe meant to do both. You can also see this happening in Petri Dishes, in which you brush a thin layer of Dead Cell Husks (Agar) which other Cells then feed on, creating new Cells, thereby growing. Another concept to help everyone understand this is Yogurt, which is a Probiotic Bacteria, meaning when you eat it parts of it go to live inside of you and help your stomach work.

We will be selling on Etsy, as well as trading for BLURT, STEEM or HIVE. And there will be lots of pictures, soon I will create posts describing each batch and the background of its ingredients.

"All the springs which the Bacchanals see leaping up from the ground under their feet, whenever Dionysus stirs them and earth in a common convulsion, spring up in plenty for these Indians also when they are entertaining or being entertained. Apollonius therefore was right in saying that people provided as they are with all they want offhand and without having prepared anything, possess what they do not possess. And on principle they grow their hair long, as the Lacedaemonians did of old and the people of Thurium and Tarentum, as well as the Melians and all who set store by the fashions of Sparta; and they bind a white turban on their heads, and their feet are naked for walking and they cut their garments to resemble the exomis 1. But the material of which they make their raiment is a wool that springs wild from the ground, white like that of the Pamphylians, though it is of softer growth, and a grease like olive oil distills from off it. This is what they make their sacred vesture of, and if anyone else except these Indians tries to pluck it up, the earth refuses to surrender its wool. And they all carry both a ring and a staff of which the peculiar virtues can effect all things, and the one and the other, so we learn, are prized as secrets... “We,” said the other, “O Apollonius, can see all spiritual traits, for we trace and detect them by a thousand signs. But as it is nearly midday, and we must get ready our offerings for the Gods, let us now employ ourselves with that, and afterwards let us converse as much as you like; but you must take part in all our religious rites.” “By Zeus,” said Apollonius, “I should be wronging the Caucasus and the Indus, both of which I have crossed in order to reach you, if I did not feast myself on your rites to the full.” “Do so,” said the other, “and let us depart.”...ACCORDINGLY they betook themselves to a spring of water, which Damis, who saw it subsequently, says resembles that of Dirce in Boeotia; and first they stripped, and then they anointed their heads with an amber-like drug, which imparted such a warmth to these Indians, that their bodies steamed and the sweat ran off them as profusely as if they were washing themselves with fire; next they threw themselves into the water and, having so taken their bath, they betook themselves to the temple with wreaths upon their heads and full of sacred song. And they stood round in the form of a chorus, and having chosen Iarchas as conductor they struck the earth, uplifting their rods, and the earth arched itself like a billow of the sea and raised them up two cubits high into the air. But they sang a song resembling the paean of Sophocles which they sing at Athens in honor of Asclepius. But when they had alighted upon the ground, Iarchas called the stripling who carried the anchor and said: “Do you look after the companions of Apollonius.” And he went off swifter than the quickest of the birds, and coming back again said: “I have looked after them.” Having fulfilled then the most of their religious rites, they sat down to rest upon their seats, but Iarchas said to the stripling: “Bring out the throne of Phraotes for the wise Apollonius that he may sit upon it to converse with us.”" -https://universaltheosophy.com/legacy/works/life-of-apollonius/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:23:24 AM

πιστεύῃ ὅτι ὃ λαλεῖ γίνεται

Birds do not acknowledge Gravity with a word or image.

"The Gods" as spoken about by Ancient people, can all be compared to Gravity. Shiva is what Marijuana does to you, that is Shiva, and what makes you Dance, that is Shiva. And it is like Gravity.

Truth, is Ma'at, Truth, Justice, etc. This is also like Gravity.

Love, or Eros, or Kama, or Agape, these can not Physical be seen, but they exist, and they bring us together. They are like Gravity.

All of these, are Gravity.

I want to explain something for everyone, and you have to think about this to understand it, and you can lose it and get it back.

Gravity is like the Placebo Effect. Now, upon first hearing this you may think it says "Gravity is Fake" or "Gravity is only a Belief", but no, the Placebo Effect is not Fake, it is real. The Placebo Effect is a real actionable Force that you cannot see, just like Gravity. And there are many of these things, the Punics called this Concept Tanit, the Egyptians called it Ma'at, the Greeks have Rhea and Hera, but Tanit covers all these concepts of Gravity, Time, etc.

Gravity then is also like our Ability as Humans to use our Will. Your Will is like Gravity, or the Placebo Effect, your Will is an active Force in the Universe like Gravity, and we together can form Unions of thought, like Planets, Moons and Asteroids around Stars, this is how Humans have a Society.

Other Animals do not have so much control over these things, and instead are more tuned into them. The Bird Flies using Gravity, Wind and Thrust, the Bee Builds a Hive using complex structures, but Humans have an Ability to question and understand. And this is like Gravity or the Placebo Effect, it can be activated and itself worked with like the Bee and Bird use Gravity, etc. You can work with that Natural Force like the Bee builds the Honeycomb, with a deeper understanding that your sense of this is showing you the best way to proceed. This is where Gods are connected to Humans, God is not a Sky Daddy. Gravity is like the Placebo Effect.

And you do not have to think the Placebo Effect is real, and it still works. As long as you are appropriately under Placebo. It all works even if you don't believe, if you don't believe you are just like a Bird.

Truth is another one of these, it is real whether you accept it or not, and if you don't know about it, it still works. And Truth is like Gravity in several ways.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:35:48 AM

"This life of yours which you are living is not merely a piece of this entire existence, but in a certain sense the whole; only this whole is not constituted that it can be surveyed in one single glance. This, as we know, is that sacred, mystic formula which is yet really so simple and so clear; tat tvam asi, this is you. Or, again, in such words as 'I am in the east and west, I am above and below, I am this entire world"
-Erwin Schrodinger

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena."
-Nikola Tesla

"I go to the Upanishad to ask questions"
-Niels Bohr
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:54:49 AM

If anyone thinks in 2020, this is some future sterile from the Natural World, that 300 years, or 500 years, or 50 years is a long time, and a distant path with little connection to our World today.

We think of the World in terms of our own lifespan, we think 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100. You may be 20 and never see a 100 year old ever, or you could be 30 and know tons of 80 year olds and 70 year olds, you could be 25 and know lots of people 21-35, so you then think of the World in terms of your lifespan from a perspective provided to you by others that are in your space, and that you then see in pictures and books, etc. So we can then gain more perspective by going further and further back, and not just understand names and dates, but mindsets. Everyone says "I'm Jesus Reincarnated" or King so-and-so, or Buddha, even George Washington, particularly since Madame Blavatsky there is now the concept of "The Ascended Masters", which is basically a means of selecting your own personal pantheon of Ancient Spiritual Masters for yourself.

What you sense as Cold, is actually an absorption of heat, and what we call Heat is an absorption of cold. As Humans, we have this perspective, but Water, absorbs heat and evaporates, so if you dump water on your skin it feels Cold as it absorbs your heat.

Things that are felt by us, are actually what is being released. Snow, absorbs heat, and melts. If you boil water, it becomes so energetic full of heat that is released, we feel hot water as hot because it is absorbing Cold and releasing Heat, and becoming Steam as the Air also becomes Hot convectively interacting with air around it, and the energy sends up small amounts evaporated. Like Helium that is lighter than air, now floating up because its rapid movement is making it like Air.

This can be proven by putting something hot in the refrigerator, it will cool more quickly because now it is bombarded by Cold Air, which it is absorbing; energy that is being snuffed through the air, antifreeze, etc. And it is becoming cold through that actually transfer through the entire system.

So, this all exists in a framework outside of Human perspective, Humans are not actually meant to see everything as it is, we see things as it is available to us. Just as an example, go somewhere with no Cellular Signal, and no Car or Public Transportation, and no Money. That is just an example, we as a Species are provided a Metaphorical Smart Phone, Bus or Car, and Money, in our senses, including the 6th sense of thought. That is our access to the World, but it is happening in a Framework that is itself outside of that.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:41:57 PM

Follow my Wife on Instagram, Kali Van Kush
https://www.instagram.com/kalivankush/

Zar, the Modern Religion of the Ancient Egyptian Gods
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/12/punic-wax-zar-modern-religion-of.html

We are channeling Deities in Dallas. #VanKushFamily
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:41:12 AM

My Wife's Facebook page is growing very quickly and we don't even have her Etsy shop up yet, but we are going to have plenty of Products to be up and running good by May, and we will be accepting Cryptocurrency as well as being on Etsy.

So we will have Products tradable for Crypto, and an Etsy Shop.

Then we are creating a team of World Wide ambassadors, and we are creating a Family Coat of Arms that we will be registering in the United States. We will basically he adopting people into thr family and teaching them to use Steemit, Blurt, Hive, etc.

So we will have a Skin Care/Beauty line, our Family Coat of Arms and everything, Ambassadors working together on Crypto websites, and an Etsy shop that basically accepts Crypto.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:03:06 AM

If you appreciate Genghis Khan, but think Hannibal Barca is some monster because he was Religious, and you saw Silence of the lambs. You need help. Hannibal wanted to end Rome’s ability to make war, Genghis Khan wanted to destroy Rome.

Hannibal did not start tne War, Rome declared War, then destroyed Carthage only so Hannibal would have no home, they had already lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: