Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Punic Copper [PUCO] TRC10 Token & Punic Tin [PUTI] Steem-Engine Token  (Read 1429 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:31:07 PM

We will have PUCO listed on Poloni DEX this week.
Really? Well I see you make a good move to improve this such situation. I know both poloniex and polonidex, his DEX is also quite well known for TRON tokens and also can trade it for USDT. This is how a project getting attention from another more people, by getting listed to an popular exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:19:09 PM

We will have PUCO listed on Poloni DEX this week.
Really? Well I see you make a good move to improve this such situation. I know both poloniex and polonidex, his DEX is also quite well known for TRON tokens and also can trade it for USDT. This is how a project getting attention from another more people, by getting listed to an popular exchange.

We will put our Token on as many DEXs as we can. Poloni DEX has the Token Listing feature now, so we are doing that, and we will see what other DEXs we can use.

Then we will start putting up Bounties for people to create trading Bots for our Tokens, so we can make sure the Market is always moving.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:02:25 PM

Also, for anyone who is interested in the Punic Wax Mystery:

I will be posting tons and tons if information on this, the post at the beginning of this thread is hardly what will be posted on the Subject.

Go to:
http://www.PunicWax.com

I have 84 more posts that will be going up there over a period of time, and many more will be added. The whole thing is basically a Thesis, or several Premises, and people may go get their PhDs using this information, and I hope they do because the research in this field needs to be expanded on.

We are creating an Alchemical Mystery School where by understanding certain things, you better understand several other certain things.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:00:37 PM

We will create a Initiation Mystery Ritual in which once you have completed a number of duties and tasks listed, you will be certified with a Megarian Degree, we are creating a Mystery School that is of the Stoic Philosophy, and African Mythological Mystery, guided by Hindu Shaivite Religion.

Once you become more capable in Crypto, you will be given various other Degrees and then will eventually start your own Central Regional Headquarters free from us having any role in creating or shareholding your Currency. This will be for local purposes, but in a Global Network.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:19:40 PM

I will set up a PUCO Bounty thread here on Bitcointalk listing the larger Bounties that will be available, just so any Devs looking for some extra income can start thinking about if they want to be the first one to do some small Dev Projects and get a Big Bounty.

I will do that once it is on an exchange, just so there is a place to sell the Bounty coins.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:07:26 PM

What I am going to do to help everyone overcome this while creating their TRC10 Tokens, is show people how to use Steemit and BLURT, and Steem-Engine, and Punic TRON Tokens, to then get enough TRON to Freeze for Bandwidth and Energy, possibly while creating their own STO Scot Bot.

Then once they power up their TRON Wallet, they will be able to launch a TRC10 more easily. So then I will show them how to create a Token, that will be the whole process. All on Your Cell Phone, there will be a guide for this in English Soon.

Then I will show them how to Stake TRON for other Tokens in the Smart Contracts.

Over 100 Airdrops so far.

Ok, so I tested out the Bulksender, and it uses too much energy and Bandwidth for me to do 500 Addresses today. I just started using TRON because it has the TRC10 Tokens which anyone can make from their Smartphone on WiFi or Data.

But the Bandwidth and Energy cost, and TRX price, means that once we get the Token Train going, we will all be on a list to get Tokens from people with large amounts of Energy and Bandwidth, so they are likely to be better Tokens.

So everyone in our PUCO Airdrops will potentially end up in other people's TRC10 Airdrops.

And I will teach people how to make TRC10 Tokens and use the Bulksender. I am taking Screenshots.

Ten of Pentacles
It is often associated with family matters, financial matters or a mix of the two.Some sources associate it with affluence or even riches. It may reflect a working environment.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:02:16 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2020, 08:36:19 PM by Tokenista

Once we are on a few exchanges and have the 1,000,000 PUCO for sale, I will start Freezing that as Bandwidth and Energy to then write Tutorials with Screenshots to show everyone how to use TRON Link, powering up their Wallets, and issue a Coin more easily with their wallet already powered up.

Someone may wonder "Why go through all of this" and there are 2 reasons:

1. At the moment this is the only way to launch a Cryptocurrency from a Cellphone, TRON TRC10 Tokens and Counterparty are the only Smart Phone launchable Tokens, which has clear implications being the easiest most accessible form of Local Digital Currency.

Technically I could launch a TRC10 Token on TRON Link, tell everyone I know to Download TRON Link and this could then be a way we as a group keep track of loans or anything, IBM uses Crypto to track Diamonds and Fish, your group would not even have to interact with the TRON Environment other than that they exist in the wallet. That is why I am showing people this method, it is currently the simplest.

Steem-Engine being a Close 2nd place, which is why it is first also. And a guide will be made for Scot Bots.

2. If we teach people to do this, then we will all be locking up TRX freezing it to use to make Tokens, then getting enough from our own Tokens trading them for USDT and BTC and ETH that TRX will itself go up in value as more and more of us do this.

It costs like 1024 TRX to make a TRC10 Token, which is cheap now. TRC20s are free to make, which is good. But eventually the 1024 being $20-$30 like it is now will no longer be the case, it might cost $100 or $500 or $1000 to get 1024 TRX if 50,000 people make Tokens and Freeze large amounts of TRX to fund them.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:41:33 PM

Here is how we are going to be creating Earnings that are not like Wages, but like an Oil Well

1. Blurt, Hive, Steemit + Minnow Support + Canna-Curate + Steemit Communities (APPICS, DLIKER, PunicWax, etc) + Hive Communities
2. SBD + HBD ---> Blurt
3. Blurt + Steemit + Hive + Canna-Curate on Bitcointalk
4. Steem-Engine Tokens + Hive-Engine Tokens + Steemit Communities + Hive Communities + Scot Bots
5. TRON TRC20 Tokens + Bounty0x
5. Blurt ---> STEEM Power
6. STEEM Power to Steem-Engine and Hive Engine, back and forth continuously selling Tokens and STEEM as needed for Liquid, or buying BLURT, etc..
7. DTube Clones
8. Blurt Forks
9. Several other Blockchains

We can also start trading Gold and Silver for Currencies, once a few people do that the value will basically be backed by Gold, and the person selling Gold for Blurt at $0.02 makes tons of earnings on the Blurt Moon Ramp.

SBD & HBD ---> Blurt Power
Curate and Continue until Blurt is $0.50 or $1.00

Cash out 1/3 Blurt at $0.50-$1.00

Buy STEEM Power at $0.15 or so

Be a Steemit Whale. Help new people earn SBD to buy BLURT.

It is like Built-In Buy Support, we just suggest to everyone "Hey, you know you can buy BLURT with your SBD/HBD earnings?"

I will soon also be expanding on this algorithm of earnings, or "equation" you might call it, shows why I made a TRON Token and a SCOT Bot Token. I made the Equation first.

I will make another one soon showing how to go from:

Token or TRX to TRX or Tokens, that can then be staked. So I will show people how to earn Punic Tokens, get them on your TRON Link wallet in whatever form, then into a Staking Contract, to then be then brought back into the Ecosystem with interest.

And I will continue making these Equations for everyone to show why we are doing things and how you can most fully participate.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:20:14 PM

Btw, once this gets moving, I am interested in trading large quantities of Imphepho and other Herbs for Coins. And will be have various Ritual, Ceremonial and other Religious and Spiritual items for Sale and I will accept Coins.
You must Ground your Currency, like with Electric Current, by Exchanging it for Plants, Metals and Gemstones, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:09:42 PM

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:58:32 AM

We will likely be on NewDex and Polini DEX soon. I have used NewDex for other currencies for years, so I already kind of know them, and Poloni DEX has the self listing feature but when I tried it, and clicked submit, it just continued to load and load and never fully submitted.

So I emailed them and the Poloni DEX team said to just respond with the TRONScan PUCO link and they would list it.

NewDex had us send in a form, so we are seeing what happens next.

But PUCO will be listed on an exchange very soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:21:54 AM

If anyone wants to get started, join Steemit and BLURT to get involved and if you have the ability, start mining Ethereum (ETH) Clones and Cryptonotes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293044.0

This way we will be prepared to Mine the Punic Currencies, and any Local Currencies anyone wants to make.

If you make Mining Pools now, you will be the backbone of the community in January. You can also start in January but will be better positioned with more miners the sooner you start.

Tell us about your Mining Pool so everyone can share it and use it here.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:38:55 PM

This thread is going to be PUCO and PUTI specific, in order to ensure that the community is always growing an Building, I am going to do a few things.

1st, I will create a Bitcointalk Thread for Each of the Currencies so that people can have discussions and ask questions about their currencies without having to shift through information about every other Coin. Because while we are creating a Network, we understand that people will need and want to see information related to what they are currently doing.

So there are various ways to look at this PUCO/PUTI thread, it is:

The Punic Wax TRON/Steemit area

The place to learn to make the easiest most UX friendly Currency Tokens

A place to fulfill Bounties or find a new Currency to Trade for earnings

2nd, we will have a Presence on Steemit, BLURT, Hive, etc. While each of our Currencies will have a Bitcointalk thread, and this PUCO/PUTI thread is the most Steemit relevant Currency, we will talk about all of our Currencies on BLURT, Steemit and Hive, as well as Facebook, and other Social Media. We will be creating Steemit Communities, Facebook Groups, etc.

So we will use Social Media to Socially share more instantaneous information, and announcements, etc. While all the big long informational posts will mainly be on Bitcointalk, and the Punic Wax website itself. But each Currency will have a Bitcointalk thread so everyone can find the information about the Currency they are using.

3rd, Once we have enough Bitcointalk and BLURT posts, we will put together a Table of Contents type Directory for the Punic Wax Currencies, so that people can Navigate through each of those individual Currency discussions, and learn more about the other Punic Currencies, or find out we had ones they never knew we had. But once we have enough, we will create this and distribute it on all our media as a Guide Post.

4th, we will create a Blockchain Discussion board on Punic Wax, the plan currently is by Forking BLURT in line with the SocialGraph BLURT plan.

At that time our BLURT Clone will be used as a place where all Punic Currency users can launch their currencies, find people to mine them, and everything else they need. It will be the place for everyone to start doing what we did, with the benefit of having our Scaffolding.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:04:25 PM

I want to explain to everyone how the Scot Bot economic model works, and how you can compare various existing DTube clones and other implementations to see how it works.

So first, Steemit Scot Bots are built on the Steemit Smart Media Token (SMT) Framework, a popular example would be APPICS. A Scot Bot is a Smart Media Token with STO Staking capability, meaning people can stake, and then a Bot that reads all the Data from Steemit, and uses it in a Token Wallet. Nothing changes about your experience, you just continue using Steemit, you just post in the APPICS group, use their tags, and use the Steem-Engine Wallet to view your extra gains.

DTube is another popular version, it is like YouTube, but you earn DTube Tokens using the Scot Bot Model.

If you then look at the Marijuana ones, like Weedcash, it seems like there is no one telling anyone to Buy them. There is the basic STEEM based incentive to Buy to raise your Vote weight, but no one is saying "Use your Hive to Buy Weedcash, then just sell Weedcash earnings". They have a solid base, but there is no building being done.

To better understand it all, it is better to understand PoS, the first was PeerCoin, then came coins that used Stake to Hash Equations to find Cancer Cures, and AIDS treatments. PoS is where all the mining is done in your wallet, and your mining power is based on your holding of the currency, the more you have the more you mine.

This works best when it is like interest.

All Cryptocurrency, and Fiat, Inflates, Bitcoin has new Blocks and Miners are rewarded, PoS and PoW are not vastly different, but PoS, just like PoW, must be distributed well.

If 5 people mined Bitcoin, and only let the rest of us mine 5%, no one would want that 5%, it would not be the biggest Crypto.

Your PoS must be well distributed.

It also is best to have low Block rewards, 4%-15% per year is best. And it can work extremely well with massive growth as the currency goes up, and maybe 4% of a $0.02 coin you got lots of is now $4,000 since you got it cheap.

Steemit, Hive and BLURT are PoS, and they are Social Media sites, this means you can earn it and not ever hear ththe terms "Proof of Work" or "Proof of Stake".

And Steem-Engine, Scot Bots, are built on that. So people can invest STEEM, which they earn by Proof of Brain, and invest those with others, to then create value, and earn even more.

Dark Energy Crystals (DEC) are a Steem-Engine Token made by the Steem-Engine creator Aggroed, the Token is used in the game Splinterlands. DEC are listed on exchanges outside Steem-Engine, so they are traded just like DOGE, or LTC, or ETG, or ERC20 Tokens.

This adds a whole new layer of finance, DTube did this also, many Scot Bot Tokens are listed on outside exchanges. Which brings value and expansion.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:25:44 PM

TRC20 & ERC20 Token Template
https://gist.github.com/nhancv/58997e9a6e7f896627339d122e5671bf
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:43:34 PM

These 2 Threads are the Beginning of everything, but we are about launch a Network of Punic Currencies that serve to Navigate people through Blockchain.

Punic Wax Mining Pools https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293044.0

Punic Copper & Punic Tin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289188.0

We will continue this with metals and Gemstones, Punic Bronze, Punic Zinc, Punic Nickle, Punic Obsidian, Punic Brass, Punic Emerald, Akasha, Punic Silver, Punic Gold, etc. This will be 1 Network, but these will each be their own Blockchain, or a Token on a Blockchain, and by understanding the Punic Currencies you will understand all Cryptocurrencies. We will have a Bitcoin Clone, 2 Ethereum Clones, a Cryptonote Clone, several other Blockchains and several Tokens.

This will open the Doors of Cryptocurrency to the people and the Gods, the Punic Currencies are a Network of Currencies used to trade Religious Materials. As a Cryptocurrency, by owning Punic Currencies you own a piece of the Network, but these are actual Trade Instruments to be traded for Religious Materials.

We are making various Ritual Objects, and will be selling Materials for Altars and Mhurti. We will also be founding Temples, Matha and Towns around the World.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:48:37 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 04:41:07 AM by Tokenista

I do not think many people understand where we are on the Cryptocurrency timeline, but I think it is far to say Cryptocurrency has now existed for a Decade.

My favorite Roman Historian is Livy, because of his writings on Hannibal and his general perspective that Rome could be better.

"The state is suffering from two opposite vices, avarice and luxury; two plagues which, in the past, have been the ruin of every great empire." -Livy

But Roman History is verified now by reading all the different Ancient Historians, see where they agree, or disagree, or actually even attack each other, and from that determine which parts actually happened.

I hate to compare myself to Polybius at all because of his lack of faith, but I want to kind of explain where we are in a summary, but do it in the way Polybius describes here. I will also include links to posts I have written on Steemit with more info.

"I observe that while several modern writers deal with particular wars and certain matters connected with them, no one, as far as I am aware, has even attempted to inquire critically when and whence the general and comprehensive scheme of events originated and how it led up to the end. I therefore thought it quite necessary not to leave unnoticed or allow to pass into oblivion this the finest and most beneficent of the performances of Fortune. For though she is ever producing something new and ever playing a part in the lives of men, she has not in a single instance ever accomplished such a work, ever achieved such a triumph, as in our own times. We can no more hope to perceive this from histories dealing with particular events than to get at once a notion of the form of the whole world, its disposition and order, by visiting, each in turn, the most famous cities, or indeed by looking at separate plans of each: a result by no means likely. He indeed who believes that by studying isolated histories he can acquire a fairly just view of history as a whole, is, as it seems to me, much in the case of one, who, after having looked at the dissevered limbs of an animal once alive and beautiful, fancies he has been as good as an eyewitness of the creature itself in all its action and grace." -Polybius

Bitcoin was a Novel Transaction Network, unerrorable, there is no double spend, there is no adding an accidental 0 and creating money in a system, there is no central governing body issuing the currency, it comes from the Encrypted Blocks hashed by the Miners.

When I send you any amount of Coins from my address, it goes in a Block on the Blockchain with a bunch of other Transactions. Everyone's fees are added up, and that becomes the Miner reward, plus the Blockchain started with 50 Coins per Block that were released, and it halves every few years, so was 25, then 12.5 and may be or is coming up on 6.25. That makes them harder to get and the fees mean more as it gets lower, and they become more rare.

When it started, you could mine Bitcoin on your laptop, CPU mining, the more Processors your computer had, the better, so you wanted a Quad Core or more. People got thousands of Bitcoin that way, then some people made Mining software for Gaming Graphics Cards, GPUs, and those were overtaken by ASICs, which is a whole box of processors running 1 app. Butterfly Labs was first, then Antminer and others, then it just got crazy with mining farms with warehouses full.

This simply served to make it harder to mine, as more people come in the people with the most power get the most, but it was easier when Laptops were just competing.

So Litecoin was made, to allow Laptops again, then Feather Coin because Litecoin got ASICs. Then CryptoNight Algorithm and CryptoNotes stopped those, and made it where people could CPU mine again.

Then came Ethereum and in the background Bitshares had already happened, Bitshares had Assets and Ethereum had Tokens.

Then the ICO fad, make a Fancy Image with Stockphotos and photo shop and a few cartoon rocketships and graphs, or a plan for an app, and sell your Tokens directly to buyers.

Then real dApps started popping up on the ETH Blockchain, then the Bitshares team made Steemit.

Then a few other Tokens and Assets came along, but Steem-Engine is probably the next big one after that.

So dApps, Steemit, then STO Scot Bots.

So now I am thinking the next step is to make a bunch of Tokens that are rewarded to Miners, Karma Tokens, and Tokens that reward Discord and Telegram and other Social engagement, similar to APPICS but integrated in other Social Media instead of just Steemit. Like sign up and Tweet a hashtag for Tokens after either you get a like from other Token holders or however it would work. It could just be automatic for people because that would be best for Discord and Telegram, but maybe you get more with more likes.

GetGems was maybe ahead of it's Time
https://github.com/GetGems/Web-client

https://github.com/GetGems/Telegram_Original

Ethereum Token Bots
https://github.com/DeCenterOrg/moneebot

https://github.com/ImpossiblePairs/totle-telegram-price-bot

https://github.com/gnosis/dx-examples-liquidity-bots

https://github.com/EasyToken/Telegram-Wallet-Token-ERC20

https://github.com/ealmansi/ercy-bot

https://github.com/mitche50/erc20tipbot

https://github.com/C0deMunk33/EtherealTipJar

https://github.com/fdpilkington/tipjar-dapp

https://github.com/VeriSafe

https://mobile.twitter.com/ExchangeDog

https://github.com/airalab/aira-bot-platform

https://github.com/TomAFrench/tip-bot

Steemit: Under New Management
https://steemit.com/hive-142140/@punicwax/steemit-under-new-management

So, at some point in the past Steemit had an issue where most people could not earn enough to mean anything. So they created a Protocol on the Blockchain by which Smart Contracta could be made, like ERC20 Type Tokens.
https://chainbulletin.com/steemit-releases-token-launching-protocol/

https://youtu.be/w3acqauTdhc

These Tokens are currently one of the best options for a company with little to no resources to create their own Cryptocurrency, and growing it by building a community on Steemit. ERC20 Tokens are more complicated because they are not as liquid upon creation, require some coding knowledge, require Ethereum Wallets which themselves are a barrier to entry for the non-tech savvy, and are not connected to a Social Media Crypto earning platform.

Ethereum dApps are for Ethereum Miners to use, others coming in are extra really, there are others but they are Buying gas power and learning Ethereum. Graphene SMTs are on Steemit, a much better GUI model.

If you have skill as a Programmer and want to Upgrade BLURT, these are the Steemit git Repos for Smart Media Tokens (SMT) which are now most well known from Steem-Engine/Hive-Engine Tokens made by Aggroed, DTube and APPICS (Scot Bots). If you were to implement any of this, you could then announce it on BLURT and both earn BLURT and Trade Tokens for BLURT. You could be the BLURT Aggroed:

https://github.com/thilobillerbeck/awesome-steem

https://github.com/harpagon210/steemsmartcontracts

https://github.com/harpagon210/ssc_tokens_history

https://github.com/holgern/steem-scot

https://github.com/ledgerconnect/steemconnect

https://github.com/selmi-karim/steemitgram

https://github.com/steemit/smt-whitepaper

https://github.com/mukai154/webblen-io

If anyone wants to help Build the Future, I added a question on Quora regarding creating Smart Media Tokens (SMTs) from github meant for Steemit, by forking them to BLURT
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/How-do-you-Build-Smart-Media-Token-gits-on-BLURT-a-Graphene-OpenLedger-Bitshares-Steemit-based-Blockchain

I am sure someone will accomplish the task of creating SMTs on BLURT at some point, and earn themselves plenty of money. But if the process could be explained on Quora, or at least discussed, then people will have a good starting point for Future Graphene Token Projects.

I will continue to add more and more information to BLURT discussions so that there is even more that can be achieved by the community.

Because when you go on Google and search "BLURT" and just keep scrolling and reading, for hours and hours, this is what you will find, and this is what you were looking for. I am putting together information to create the Future, by letting other people find it all in 1 place.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 09:54:39 PM

We will likely be on NewDex and Polini DEX soon. I have used NewDex for other currencies for years, so I already kind of know them, and Poloni DEX has the self listing feature but when I tried it, and clicked submit, it just continued to load and load and never fully submitted.

So I emailed them and the Poloni DEX team said to just respond with the TRONScan PUCO link and they would list it.

uhh, I thought you was in progress when you say it in this post. So the process is a bit disturbed by unexpected things and make a delay. but it doesn't matter, if the respond and the form already send to them, there was not much to do but wait for good news from them. And yes you should do it, make it listed on a "real" exchange. Anyway, is the airdrop closed?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:19:26 PM

Poloni DEX is going to list PUCO very soon and a Punic TRC20 Token will be made very soon.

There also may be an implementation of Steem-Engine Nitrous on a PunicWax Subdoman, and maybe a DTube Clone. As well as 1 or 2 Mining Pools, and we will have a BLURT Witness soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:20:56 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 10:30:57 PM by Tokenista

uhh, I thought you was in progress when you say it in this post. So the process is a bit disturbed by unexpected things and make a delay. but it doesn't matter, if the respond and the form already send to them, there was not much to do but wait for good news from them. And yes you should do it, make it listed on a "real" exchange. Anyway, is the airdrop closed?

The Airdrop is open until 100,000,000 have been distributed, or the Bounty fund runs out then Airdrops go to the Bounty fund.

So yes, still open.

And we should have been listed already. Poloni DEX has self listing but it didn't work for me, and I tried it multiple times so they are doing it manually.

I am thinking maybe it is because my IP is USA, we are in Dallas. But if someone in South Korea or China did the self listing for us it might work. But listing coming soon no matter what because Poloni DEX told me to just send them our TRON Scan link and they would list us. So any time now, because they already have it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: