Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⚽ Adkinsbet.com | Sports | In-Play | ESports | Racebook | Virtual Sports | ⚽🏆  (Read 18232 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:16:44 PM

The rules are determined by the regulator in the country and are approved by the EC. Every accepted bet that wins is paid. Even if the bet is after a goal it is paid again.by the British Gambling Commission had explained in detail years ago.and who cancels the bet is fined

And what if it is a bet that was won because of Match fixing for example?

Are they then also say that the bookmaker must pay out? I do not think so.

In any case, I think this user LEVSKI7 has a lot of experience with these kind of bets.

Probably because he is making a living because of these things.

of course the bookmaker does not have to pay for a bet placed on a contractual arrangement! he should also cancel all bets on this match!
but you forget a very important detail - it is recognized as contractual in a state court (you feel the difference)! and after that all players are punished very heavily!
If this happens, no one will try to claim their winnings. it will be as fair as possible!

So then the quote of LEVSKI7 seems to be wrong, as he indicated that all bets should be paid if they are won?
And the problem with matchfixing is that is it not always easy to spot it quickly.
So what if a bookmaker process the bet, add the funds to the balance and the next day they get information is it rigged?
My guess is that they will then cancel the bet, right?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LEVSKI7

Activity: 502
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:19:40 PM

garbage, don't make it up for me. There are organs and they monitor. People who are organizers are punished. Bets are not canceled.see in sweden. the regulator asked the bookmakers to take out the amateur leagues because of many agreements. the bookmakers refused. then they passed a law and the bookmakers have no right to offer the lower leagues
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:25:26 PM

The rules are determined by the regulator in the country and are approved by the EC. Every accepted bet that wins is paid. Even if the bet is after a goal it is paid again.by the British Gambling Commission had explained in detail years ago.and who cancels the bet is fined

And what if it is a bet that was won because of Match fixing for example?

Are they then also say that the bookmaker must pay out? I do not think so.

In any case, I think this user LEVSKI7 has a lot of experience with these kind of bets.

Probably because he is making a living because of these things.

of course the bookmaker does not have to pay for a bet placed on a contractual arrangement! he should also cancel all bets on this match!
but you forget a very important detail - it is recognized as contractual in a state court (you feel the difference)! and after that all players are punished very heavily!
If this happens, no one will try to claim their winnings. it will be as fair as possible!

So then the quote of LEVSKI7 seems to be wrong, as he indicated that all bets should be paid if they are won?
And the problem with matchfixing is that is it not always easy to spot it quickly.
So what if a bookmaker process the bet, add the funds to the balance and the next day they get information is it rigged?
My guess is that they will then cancel the bet, right?

I am very interested in what LEVSKI will give for an answer here.
Personally I think if you know that a match is rigged and you are aware of it (afterwards does not matter) it is your duty to void the bet.
If you don't, then it is a criminal offense. Not how Levski indicates.
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:27:27 PM

the bookmaker has no right to decide whether it is fixed or not. they just stop accepting bets
MishaYo

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:40:12 PM

Hello everyone!

We strive to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone.
We are honest with our customers and expect our customers to be honest with us.
I cannot go into too much detail about this situation, but I can explain the situation and give arguments for or decision.
First, I would like to emphasize that everyone who has won fair is always paid by us.

There is always a delay when retrieving data from matches with regard to scores and odds. Then we talk about seconds.
For that reason, last week we increased the sync time of the bet slip with the server to 10 seconds, so that the transmitted data would in no way determine a player's stake.
If a value has changed after 10 seconds, the player must confirm this. We then built in a feature that the user can choose to always accept a odds, regardless of whether the odds are rising or falling.
Users thought the 10 seconds loading time was too long, so we reduced it to 5 seconds. However, this turned out to be too short, as there was also a 5 second delay in scores and odds in certain matches.
For this reason, user MishaYo was able to place a bet when the goal was going to be scored. If he did this on purpose or not can not be prooven.

This may have been a coincidence, but after our unpleasant experience with aribtrage betters last week, we are wary and unfortunately have to conclude that there are also users who are deliberately trying to take advantage of this delay. This is not a personal accusation but MishaYo, but a general comment.
In these situations we reserve the right to cancel a bet at any time. This happens exactly last week, and there we decided to pay out the winnings.
At the end, we have simply refunded this user's MishaYo deposit to his account. We have now set the delay of the bet slip back to 10 seconds, because unfortunately there are players who do not deal with the system fairly.

it is very good that you are not trying to say directly that I was deceiving you.

however, there is a general rule for everyone:
1.pay
2. fix poor website performance (if this is the reason)

what happened to me:
1. canceled the bet
2.said that they fixed the poor performance of the site

I have to say "thank you" for giving me the deposit?

I really hope that you just buy software from the 1xbet site and you have nothing to do with them. But already at the very beginning of your work, you can see that you are doing the same as 1xbet!

My post is just the beginning. Very soon people will write how all their bets will be canceled and they will also receive a deposit. This is how 1xbet works if someone wins from them.
Maybe it won't. I really hope so.

Adkinsbet tell your dogs not to write anything bad about me! I have already written enough about my case and no longer want to support the discussion.
I just want the general rules to be followed! Just like bookmakers take money from people, sometimes they have to pay for their reputation!
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:41:13 PM

These investigations are made in order to protect the interests of consumers. Very often there are cases of manipulation by bookmakers. Therefore, many controls are postponed to protect consumers.
realscout

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:46:51 PM

this rule only works for licenses issued in the UK. that is why scam bookmakers prefer to use Curacao license. In fact, even there you can achieve a fair decision through the court. only these will be very large expenses for a lawyer. And the bookmaker itself has rules according to which they can easily cancel any of your bets at will - which is also one of the fraud options.
All I can do is tell all the players that the bookmaker is canceling the bets of the players AND THIS IS A FACT! and then it's up to you to decide. take risks with them or not.

stop writing your bullshit please, even bet365 voids such type of bets that u made
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:47:52 PM

I was playing for quite some time now and I haven't encountered any manipulation in Adkinsbet? What's your investigation is all about? They have stated their reason you are doing something that against the Adkinsbet and so they close your account, was that hard to follow some simple rules?

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lebregone

Activity: 298
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:50:36 PM

Well I really think they just failed to cheat on Adkinsbet and when they were busted they won't stop spamming the Adkinsbet's thread. If they are playing fair I don't think the Adkinsbet would void bets without a reason.
LEVSKI7

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:55:01 PM

Adkins are their crooks, that's clear. But after they said they would return my deposit and not do it, it's insolence.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:00:20 PM

Hello everyone!

We strive to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone.
We are honest with our customers and expect our customers to be honest with us.
I cannot go into too much detail about this situation, but I can explain the situation and give arguments for or decision.
First, I would like to emphasize that everyone who has won fair is always paid by us.

There is always a delay when retrieving data from matches with regard to scores and odds. Then we talk about seconds.
For that reason, last week we increased the sync time of the bet slip with the server to 10 seconds, so that the transmitted data would in no way determine a player's stake.
If a value has changed after 10 seconds, the player must confirm this. We then built in a feature that the user can choose to always accept a odds, regardless of whether the odds are rising or falling.
Users thought the 10 seconds loading time was too long, so we reduced it to 5 seconds. However, this turned out to be too short, as there was also a 5 second delay in scores and odds in certain matches.
For this reason, user MishaYo was able to place a bet when the goal was going to be scored. If he did this on purpose or not can not be prooven.

This may have been a coincidence, but after our unpleasant experience with aribtrage betters last week, we are wary and unfortunately have to conclude that there are also users who are deliberately trying to take advantage of this delay. This is not a personal accusation but MishaYo, but a general comment.
In these situations we reserve the right to cancel a bet at any time. This happens exactly last week, and there we decided to pay out the winnings.
At the end, we have simply refunded this user's MishaYo deposit to his account. We have now set the delay of the bet slip back to 10 seconds, because unfortunately there are players who do not deal with the system fairly.

it is very good that you are not trying to say directly that I was deceiving you.

however, there is a general rule for everyone:
1.pay
2. fix poor website performance (if this is the reason)

what happened to me:
1. canceled the bet
2.said that they fixed the poor performance of the site

I have to say "thank you" for giving me the deposit?

I really hope that you just buy software from the 1xbet site and you have nothing to do with them. But already at the very beginning of your work, you can see that you are doing the same as 1xbet!

My post is just the beginning. Very soon people will write how all their bets will be canceled and they will also receive a deposit. This is how 1xbet works if someone wins from them.

Adkinsbet tell your dogs not to write anything bad about me! I have already written enough about my case and no longer want to support the discussion.
I just want the general rules to be followed! Just like bookmakers take money from people, sometimes they have to pay for their reputation!

I think you have a little understanding of gambling and business. 1xbet has rented software from BETB2B. That company leases its platform to companies. If you did a little more research, you would see that every platform from BETB2B looks exactly the same. 1xbet does not supply software, they rent software. The range of games on this site is very different from 1xbet.

So if I understand correctly, you as a gambler can just try to exploit wrong odds, and then bookmakers should just pay? It doesn't work like that. This will also be stated in their general terms and conditions.

You tried to cheat at Adkinsbet, and they caught you and indeed you should be glad you got your money back. Players like you are ruining the entire gambling industry and honest customers are the brunt of you too.

I recently saw a person offering live stream here, claiming that his matches would be up to 10 seconds faster than certain bookmakers.
Do you sometimes have something to do with that?
You are not an honest gambler. You are a manipulator deliberately looking for wrong odds due to odds delay.

This user is a cheater and a clown

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:10:10 PM

I deposit $150 last week in Adkinsbet after I busted out some of my balance before and I made a profit around $600-650.
Yesterday I tried to make a withdrawal of $200 and in less than 2 hours I already received it also I made some withdrawals a few hours back and I just got it a while ago.
If they don't want someone to win how come I managed to earn some profit from their website? maybe because I place my bet fair?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:10:26 PM

What Adkinsbet has written seems quite logical to me. It always strikes me in these kinds of matches that unknown teams are chosen where it happens. As Adkinsbet explained, there was a delay in seconds.
MishaYo probably waited for a goal to be scored, then tried to place his bet. That was not actually a bet, but an attempt at abuse. Funny that he still does not want to admit that.
I get the impression that this user belonged to last week's group, because of Levski7.
You can actually compare it to stealing a car. If you steal the keys to a car from someone, it is theft and a crime. But if someone leaves their keys in a car and forgets to take it out, someone could take them too.
Then it would be allowed because the owner should have taken the keys out of the car? An then suddenly it is not a crime anymore?

We can now make that comparison with Match Fixing and with the exploitation of odds. Some things have to do with norms and values, you just don't. This user thinks differently.

LEVSKI7 thinks he is a professor in the betting industry, but in fact he does not know where he is talking about.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:14:08 PM

sorry guys but I couldn't resist. started with 200 mbtc but i'm going to take bets with little risk so that i have a good chance of winning maybe not the best strategy but i feel the best about this

Nobody interested anymore in the adventure of my betting  Grin

BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:17:09 PM

sorry guys but I couldn't resist. started with 200 mbtc but i'm going to take bets with little risk so that i have a good chance of winning maybe not the best strategy but i feel the best about this

I'm interested in you, haha!
I can see the game is now halfway through the first half and your bet is going to win. Although of course you never know in the football world.

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:18:39 PM

I hope for you that your adventure continues after the first half. Otherwise it will be a very short adventure.
Do you actually know that you have now put in your entire stake and if you lose it will cost you 3k?

███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:23:01 PM

I think the subject of match fixing and canceling bets is an interesting topic in itself, but the question is of course at what point a bookmaker has the right to cancel a bet.
I have read that major bookmakers have also opted to cancel bets if they are convinced that a bet has not been correctly accepted by the system. Probably this can not be indicated with a guideline.
And as for Match Fixing, I do think there are very high penalties here. I have never really studied it very well, but if a player does it, then he has to do it right.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:50:00 PM

I hope for you that your adventure continues after the first half. Otherwise it will be a very short adventure.
Do you actually know that you have now put in your entire stake and if you lose it will cost you 3k?

Even if the stake is 1.04 I really think that was an insane bet. I personally wouldn't want to place my 200mBTC just to win 8mBTC that was really risky but that could be a good strategy I know someone place huge amount of BTC just to win few BTC but it's in a casino game.
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:54:53 PM

Ronaldo has won his bet, but it was close. Last time he talked about under 2.5 goals in the first half. Good thing he didn't use that tactic.
Otherwise, 200 mBTC would now have bene vanished into the air. Maybe he will just stop betting after this close win, or even take less risk with odds from 1.01 ?
I am afraid if he will follow this strategy continuously, he will get busted at some point.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:09:26 PM

You can argue there about the best strategy to bet on football matches. There are many, and many have their pros and cons.
All in all, they have the agreement that no strategy can guarantee success.
You always need some luck in the end. If you run out of luck, then you can only accept that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: