Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⚽ Adkinsbet.com | Sports | In-Play | ESports | Racebook | Virtual Sports | ⚽🏆  (Read 18232 times)
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:48:13 AM

Wow, I'm amazed how fast this thread become so active.

I just found out about the forum since they are running a signature campaign with huge number of participants, and i would say they did a great job since this forum is huge and therefore needs some big marketing.

I am an sports bettor and I'm trying your site, I like the user interface since it's looks very simple but elegant.

The topic appears to be very active. Apparently people liked the site. will also have had to do with the promotion that they gave away free btc. And they have a promotion every week for the correct correct score.
I think the design is simple, it is certainly not with the new graphics and just compact and simple. Maybe that is an advantage for people.
Some people like a simple layout, others prefer an ultra-modern design. That is a matter of taste. In any case, it looks friendly. Now we have to wait for the mobile version of the site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:03:46 PM

I've made some quite fortune out of your free 1mbtc I just going to withdraw it now, May I know an estimate on how long will the withdrawal will be confirmed and be transferred to my wallet? Can some players give me their feedback about how long is it? I've withdraw 10 mins ago.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to wait long for that anyway. What amount is it about? Is it a large amount or relatively small?
Well I managed to have at least 7mbtc but lose 2mbtc on my last game and I withdrew 5mbtc now.
I received now my cashout. It's around 50 mins to 1 hour that's still acceptable to me. Thanks Adkinsbet will try to deposit some amount later and check out if I still have my luck.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 12:52:24 PM

I just found out about the forum since they are running a signature campaign with huge number of participants, and i would say they did a great job since this forum is huge and therefore needs some big marketing.

I am an sports bettor and I'm trying your site, I like the user interface since it's looks very simple but elegant.

The topic appears to be very active. Apparently people liked the site. will also have had to do with the promotion that they gave away free btc. And they have a promotion every week for the correct correct score.
I think the design is simple, it is certainly not with the new graphics and just compact and simple. Maybe that is an advantage for people.
Some people like a simple layout, others prefer an ultra-modern design. That is a matter of taste. In any case, it looks friendly. Now we have to wait for the mobile version of the site.

Yes it's because people are happy for receiving those free btc which is generous part of adkinsbet.

Also I don't have any problem with simple design since it make the life of gambler easier compare confusing site which newbie get a hard time to learn about how site works and how to play with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:10:45 PM

Yes it's because people are happy for receiving those free btc which is generous part of adkinsbet.

Also I don't have any problem with simple design since it make the life of gambler easier compare confusing site which newbie get a hard time to learn about how site works and how to play with it.

I am with you here. The easier and simpler a design looks, the easier it is to navigate. If there are too many bells and whistles on it, it only makes it confusing. It is also nice that they have a gambling license.
I still get the idea that sites with a gambling license stick to the rules better than sites without a license. But then again, why would sites without a gambling license follow the rules, if they are not monitored by a government department anyway. I only see a heading at the bottom with "Adkins Interactive Group", only that doesn't link yet? Or is it supposed to be like that?
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:44:07 PM

I made a small deposit of 1 mbtc to test how quickly it was credited to my account. It wasn't instant, but after the first confirmation at work, it was credited to my account.
fortunately, we only have to wait for 1 confirmation, and that is normally certainly in 20 minutes, if you add enough fee. 1 confirmation is in the network for the money in my account is fine.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:44:29 PM

I just joined there but didn't get that free 1 mBTC, so all the 50 slots have been taken in just 15 minutes? Wow.  Tongue
If you dont get the free 1mBTC now it doesnt mean that all the 50 slot was already taken before you join their site cause their representative stated that the reward (1mBTC) will manually be credited to the participants account which I believe will take some business days before it will be executed.

I got my 1 mbtc pretty quickly. Not automatically added to my account, but I had it within an hour. i lost my bet however so haven't been able to test to cash out.

Free 1 mbtc is quite generous with new site. You don't see that easily. I would like to know from people who have had this 1 mbtc, how their experiences were with this site.
Could you use this amount to make a bet on every match? Or did it require certain requirements? Usually you see that the minimum requirements are around 1.80, but I have not been able to find that here.
In theory you could also take matches with very low odds, withdraw and see what happens.
According to what was said by the site representative, people who are awarded with the free 1mbtc would use the whole reward to bet on any game before they will be able to withdraw the free fund. Below is the full information and the requirements.
Wagering Details:
Place the 1mBTC whole credit to any match (Must be a winning bet) and if you won you can withdraw it or continue placing bets.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:34:03 PM

I just joined there but didn't get that free 1 mBTC, so all the 50 slots have been taken in just 15 minutes? Wow.  Tongue
If you dont get the free 1mBTC now it doesnt mean that all the 50 slot was already taken before you join their site cause their representative stated that the reward (1mBTC) will manually be credited to the participants account which I believe will take some business days before it will be executed.

I got my 1 mbtc pretty quickly. Not automatically added to my account, but I had it within an hour. i lost my bet however so haven't been able to test to cash out.

Free 1 mbtc is quite generous with new site. You don't see that easily. I would like to know from people who have had this 1 mbtc, how their experiences were with this site.
Could you use this amount to make a bet on every match? Or did it require certain requirements? Usually you see that the minimum requirements are around 1.80, but I have not been able to find that here.
In theory you could also take matches with very low odds, withdraw and see what happens.
According to what was said by the site representative, people who are awarded with the free 1mbtc would use the whole reward to bet on any game before they will be able to withdraw the free fund. Below is the full information and the requirements.
Wagering Details:
Place the 1mBTC whole credit to any match (Must be a winning bet) and if you won you can withdraw it or continue placing bets.

What I understood from the promotion is that you could use the 1 mBTC on an event of your choice.

It would be silly to bet on a match with odds of 1.01, but yes if allowed why not. Yuu usually see never such easy promotion requirements.

Think a lot of users will undoubtedly have, is still a form of free money like that.

Think it is more for introducing players to the site. Are there people here who bet, won and paid out the 1 mBTC? And how fast did that go?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:40:55 PM

What I understood from the promotion is that you could use the 1 mBTC on an event of your choice.

It would be silly to bet on a match with odds of 1.01, but yes if allowed why not. Yuu usually see never such easy promotion requirements.

Think a lot of users will undoubtedly have, is still a form of free money like that.

Think it is more for introducing players to the site. Are there people here who bet, won and paid out the 1 mBTC? And how fast did that go?
That's what I did I placed the bets on the lowest odd game to win and do that again and again. Well I managed to wager it real good and withdrew a 5 mbtc from their free 1mbtc and it took me I think less than an hour around 50 mins.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 02:45:57 PM

I've made some quite fortune out of your free 1mbtc
Wow, thats good and I'm happy for you it sad I missed the free 1mbtc and I would have make good returns through it either cause I'm lucky when it come sports betting especially the football and tennis.

I just going to withdraw it now, May I know an estimate on how long will the withdrawal will be confirmed and withdrawnferred to my wallet? Can some players give me their feedback about how long is it? I've withdraw 10 mins ago.
They claim to offer instant deposit and fast withdrawal so I believe their withdrawal will be executed latest 30minutes.

gerid

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:04:46 PM

Hello, i wait withdraw near 24 hours.
Still dont get it.. say that investigate my bets and that i'm use some API.. i dont understand what about they talk.

Wait for withdraw 60 mbtc
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:19:58 PM

Still dont get it.. say that investigate my bets and that i'm use some API.. i dont understand what about they talk.

Come on man, have some patience. 60 mBTC is not a very big amount, I am pretty sure they will pay you if you won straight with your bets.
It is not a big deal if they investigate your bets, right? If you played fair, then they will pay you for sure.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:20:07 PM

Adkinsbet well know how to grab attention, since they're so well managed at the very beginning. Most of users amazed by receiving 1 mBTC and praised to the OP. A signature campaign run by Hhampuz with total 34 participants, obviously a great marketing indeed.  

Since withdraw system is not working as automatic, but manually so you have to wait till then. BTW! Do your reach them through live chat? It might helpful.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AdkinsBET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 77

Adkinsbet.com - Sportsbook

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:31:17 PM
Merited by imutlinda (2), Cacingkemi (1)

We can inform you that the payment of 60 mBTC has just been processed on our side.

We just had to verify and check your bets. We would like to ask players to understand that in certain situations we occasionally need a little longer to verify these bets.
Can you please check your wallet if the funds has been reflected to your wallet?

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:37:34 PM

We can inform you that the payment of 60 mBTC has just been processed on our side.

We just had to verify and check your bets. We would like to ask players to understand that in certain situations we occasionally need a little longer to verify these bets.
Can you please check your wallet if the funds has been reflected to your wallet?

Adkinsbet, I wouldn't mind too much that users are quick to complain if they haven't had their money soon.
Nowadays players have little patience and expect everything to be paid out immediately.
It is good that you have paid it out and confirmed it to the user on the forum.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:44:23 PM

Good job Adkins. I agree that some users have little patience, but somehow I get them because 60 mBTC can be a lot of money for many people. But it has been paid out and that's what matters .
Maybe the user placed many bets and that is why it took a bit longer?

AdkinsBET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 77

Adkinsbet.com - Sportsbook

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:00:48 PM

UPDATE
The user in question made another withdrawal request for 22 mBTC, which we released in a few minutes.
We are still waiting on the user on the forum here to confirm that he received his winnings.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:01:56 PM

Good job Adkins. I agree that some users have little patience, but somehow I get them because 60 mBTC can be a lot of money for many people. But it has been paid out and that's what matters .
Maybe the user placed many bets and that is why it took a bit longer?

I was thinking the same too, I think some players have been paid immediately since they only have a few bets so Adkinsbet checked it immediately. Well we can't blame some players about for that they might just concerned about their money. Do you use the live chat by the way? They response quickly on their Live chat, I tested that out asking some stuff about their website.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:06:06 PM

I did a withdraw yesterday and I can confirm that I received the withdraw within 1 hour or less in maximum. So far, I'm loving the site as I said previously. Hopefully adkinsbet will stay here for long time and be another reputable and reliable bookies.
I would like to know more about the KYC policy. When will you force an user to fulfill the KYC. This is a very controversial issue on the bookies site. Most reputed bookies do this most often when an user got a big win and later bookies come with saying user used multi acc etc.
gerid

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:07:24 PM

UPDATE
The user in question made another withdrawal request for 22 mBTC, which we released in a few minutes.
We are still waiting on the user on the forum here to confirm that he received his winnings.

Yes its true. Thank you very much, good site and bookmaker.
Second withdraw was 21 mBTC not 22 Smiley but okay)

Almost I still want play at your site..will wait for some promo racing bets or any promotions for depositors.

Thanks. Regards.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:17:31 PM

That's fast response Adkinsbet, that's what I wanted on Bookmakers they are active to response on their players concerns.
I'm starting to like your platform and your service to players. Best of luck Adkinsbet!

Good Interface +1
Variety of Games +1
Fast Response to concerns +1
Good Promotions +1

ya.ya.yo!

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: