Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⚽ Adkinsbet.com | Sports | In-Play | ESports | Racebook | Virtual Sports | ⚽🏆  (Read 18232 times)
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 07:53:00 AM

I think it's a shame that there is no promotion yet. as far as i could remember they were also telling that they would update the promotions system. last improvement was the bonus system which is not bad at all.
It's not shame for them, even if they don't run any promotion. Why you forcing them to run any promotion? Will you pay with your money to winner when they running the promotion?
Instead running promotion, i think they should solve their accusation first because i didn't see any progress on scam accusation section. Clear your reputation first, adkinsbet

I do not entirely agree. I have read those topics. But Adkinsbet is pressured by a group of corrupt DT members who try to make Adkinsbet pay that way because Royse777's friend has a problem with the site.
They have already give the solution. That these DT members do not agree, that is something else. Of course they do not agree, because then they lose their power in their conspiracy. Some DT members like to make the calls; and there are some who are connected with conspiracy's and abusal.
- Royse777
- Loycev
- Actmyname
- Jollywood
- LFC_Bitcoin

Always meriting eachother, and writing fake trusts in the list.

Probably I forgot to mention some others
 I think that as an organization you should not give in to corruption in any way, which is why I think it is good that Adkinsbet does not go into that. That red card did not arise from objectivity, but from pure corruption.

Well said

There are also some other people who really hate Royse777.
Betnomi is sponsoring LoyseV. With other words: Paying him indirectly not to get any problems on the forum.
Pretty sure LoyceV and Royse777 is the same person or at least from the same group who manage it.
Actmyname and examplens are the same person also. But since they have a big trust list and bought with corruption, nobody can really touch them.
If you do, or try you will get neg tag. Which probably I will get as well, but it is worth it for me to reveal the truth.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 10:06:17 AM

-snip-
Why are you discussing these things outside of the Scam Accusation topic?

Solving your problem does not help to spam the ann topic from them. It is much easier to contact them directly or post in the accusation topic. I am sure everybody will understand your frustration, but the way you are doing it now is not gonna help.

The funny thing is that your conspiracy has to grow in size as the number of DT supporters increases: "it's not me who's wrong: it's everyone else! reeeeeeee!"

Is it time for me to sling out my conspiracy if we go along with your belief system? Clearly, since codegnome, cutesgirl, and gadado all posted consecutive posts, they must be alts! It's 100% true and I won't show any evidence for my claims because I like to make blanket statements and pretend they are fact! Smiley
I'm sure everyone understands your frustration but until you have a sufficient refutation to the seriousness of the issues that Adkinsbet is facing, no one should be gambling here.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:38:16 AM

-snip-
Why are you discussing these things outside of the Scam Accusation topic?

Solving your problem does not help to spam the ann topic from them. It is much easier to contact them directly or post in the accusation topic. I am sure everybody will understand your frustration, but the way you are doing it now is not gonna help.

The funny thing is that your conspiracy has to grow in size as the number of DT supporters increases: "it's not me who's wrong: it's everyone else! reeeeeeee!"

Is it time for me to sling out my conspiracy if we go along with your belief system? Clearly, since codegnome, cutesgirl, and gadado all posted consecutive posts, they must be alts! It's 100% true and I won't show any evidence for my claims because I like to make blanket statements and pretend they are fact! Smiley
I'm sure everyone understands your frustration but until you have a sufficient refutation to the seriousness of the issues that Adkinsbet is facing, no one should be gambling here.

it must give you a great feeling that you have a DT status and that you can tag anybody. is it not difficult to post with actmyname and examplens at some point you can make some mistakes
muhaha you have created a list of top spammers in your topic while you are the one who give adkinsbet 3 negative trusts with 2 neutral and 1 red i hope you dont forget to add yourself to the list
why we dont see you anymore working for sportsbet to bump their topic

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 10:40:12 AM

But Adkinsbet is pressured by a group of corrupt DT members
~
They have already give the solution.
~
I think it is good that Adkinsbet does not go into that.
AdkinsBET demands Flag Support to be removed before the victim is made whole. The Flag literally shows: "AdkinsBET did not make the victims of this act roughly whole", which is still valid. Trying to bully or bribe users into removing valid Flag Support is not how they should conduct business.

The big bookies with a lot of money can easily bribe people to buy some positive trusts. That is also what probably happened here.

Betnomi is sponsoring LoyseV. With other words: Paying him indirectly not to get any problems on the forum.
A much easier and cheaper way not to get any problems on the forum is by not trying to scam your users.

Pretty sure LoyceV and Royse777 is the same person or at least from the same group who manage it.
Actmyname and examplens are the same person also.
And there I thought we are all Lauda!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 10:40:28 AM

it must give you a great feeling that you have a DT status and that you can tag anybody.
muhaha you have created a list of top spammers in your topic while you are the one who give adkinsbet 3 negative trusts with 2 neutral and 1 red i hope you dont forget to add yourself to the list
This is pretty contradictory. I gave Adkinsbet the opportunity to respond to the allegations by not tagging them at first. Should I delete the previous feedback so that you can no longer see the history of my generosity towards the site?

This is not an adequate response to their issues. Character attacks do nothing but make you look like a shill. If you have read everything that has happened and you still think Adkinsbet is in the right, then you are either a total idiot or a shill, either of which would make the average person untrusting of your opinion.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:50:19 AM
Merited by aomakun (2)

It is obvious that this is a planned and targeted action on behalf of a number of Default Trust members, who see this site being eliminated. Reports from this group can be considered highly questionable and often lack the grain of truth. I do this on actmyname and Royse777. Actmyname in particular makes a big mess of it. Ronaldo's edit that actmyname works for Sportsbet.io could be correct, as it has announced all the winners of the lottery for a while. A topic has also been created by someone who also claims that actmyname is abusing its status as a Default Trust member. From the outset, Adkinsbet has been interesting for both Royse777 and actmyname. Why would you find something interesting if you don't have a keen interest in it? Common sense understand that royse777 and actmyname have the sole purpose of getting rid of Adkinsbet.

Actmyname Abuse his DT powers! Share your though's here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5310542.0

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 10:52:48 AM

-ad hominem snip-
This is not an adequate response to their issues. Character attacks do nothing but make you look like a shill. If you have read everything that has happened and you still think Adkinsbet is in the right, then you are either a total idiot or a shill, either of which would make the average person untrusting of your opinion.
Keep the discussion to the Reputation section and the Scam Accusation threads:

adkinsbet.com scam 0.555 BTC! help!
SCAM!!! AdkinsBet scammed me for amount of 196 mBTC in completely blatant way

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:04:27 AM

Let's get this straight.

codegnome, cutesgirl, gadado, wildan88, MI6, BTCGOLD, imutlinda, aomakun: "DT corruption is why Adkinsbet is being targeted!"
Me: "Here's the threads and the evidence. Why are you not responding to them, and instead, attacking people?"
-ad hominem snip-

[/quote]adkinsbet.com scam 0.555 BTC! help!

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 11:10:16 AM

He probably had to work in the circus all year long in his clown suit to buy those 2 DT accounts. You can be proud of that  Grin
if you want to discuss personal matters to it in private or in a pm and if you want to post about adkins do it here follow the forum rules

Let's get this straight.

codegnome, cutesgirl, gadado, wildan88, MI6, BTCGOLD, imutlinda, aomakun: "DT corruption is why Adkinsbet is being targeted!"
Me: "Here's the threads and the evidence. Why are you not responding to them, and instead, attacking people?"
-ad hominem snip-

[/quote]adkinsbet.com scam 0.555 BTC! help!

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:10:46 AM

That is going well here, I think I will take a look but the discussion has become off topic. Are there no updates on the site for example? The new layout was the last I saw of the site.
EDIT: actmyname reported for trolling.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
barbaron

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:59:43 AM

shame on you guys!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5308700.0

are you truly blind and can't see the true!?

there are Some accusations against the site. The site never gave explanations to those accusations!

why you ignoring those accusations ?!

@oz.kashi
Because they all are shilled accounts, mate!
I was in same situation with my accusation against malubit, which finally ends with closing the site and owner of malubit fly away with my money!
I am wondering - do You contact the license issuer - the Government of Curacao with explanation of the situation?
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:27:15 PM

We have updated our homepage. Wednesday there will be the SuperCoppa.

I like the new design a lot. The green is calm in the home page. Tonight the final. Not sure who will win. usually it is Juventus but in cases like this it can go either wat.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Adzivu

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:49:17 PM

The best site feature is possibility to change your bets after you placed them.
Oh, and let's not forget the possibility to place a random bet with your whole bankroll so you don't have to worry about making a withdrawal.

Adkinsbet scammed me for 0.44003 BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5310071.0
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:54:42 PM

I like that no one is playing anymore at this shitty scammy site

damage was done to 5-6 users unfortunately

bots, whats up?
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:42:13 PM

You don't represent the whole community so not because you are not Playing in this site meaning no one plays at all, Only you and your comrades are gone playing but not US.
be specific 5-6 accounts but not users because it seems to be handled by single person
bots, whats up?
You calling yourself ?  Grin

People who might be interested to take a cheap low budget hotel, you can contact the owner here
+38 26 87 27 279
Orjenski bataljon bb
nice room with some space. never tried it before
he has good advice for betting strategies, it is worth it

Sorry what was that ? Hotel renting ? and what os the betting strategies and advises ? sorry i can't find the connection.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Adzivu

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:41:46 PM

People that are defending the accused have the same narrative.

Adkinsbet scammed me for 0.44003 BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5310071.0
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 04:40:34 PM

there are Some accusations against the site. The site never gave explanations to those accusations!

Majority of the Bitcointalk community are aware of the allegations against Adkinsbet currently thanks to their negative trust feedback which is why many gamblers will probably shift to other legitimate alternatives until these allegations get resolved.

If Adkinsbet is serious about restoring their reputation in the crypto gambling world, they will definitely resolve these issues in the near future.

On the other hand, if they are thinking of an exit scam etc like some posters above suggested, your money is gone, but justice will be served.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:53:48 PM

You don't represent the whole community so not because you are not Playing in this site meaning no one plays at all, Only you and your comrades are gone playing but not US.
be specific 5-6 accounts but not users because it seems to be handled by single person
bots, whats up?
You calling yourself ?  Grin

People who might be interested to take a cheap low budget hotel, you can contact the owner here
+38 26 87 27 279
Orjenski bataljon bb
nice room with some space. never tried it before
he has good advice for betting strategies, it is worth it

Sorry what was that ? Hotel renting ? and what os the betting strategies and advises ? sorry i can't find the connection.

Haha, this bot says it is not a customer but only posts in the topic of Adkinsbet. I don't know what kind of contact information they are, but if I search it on Google I get to see a small apartment or something. still very useful now with Corona

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
radex90

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 06:20:12 PM

Probably alt acc of adkins, not even bot
MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 07:47:28 PM

Majority of the Bitcointalk community are aware of the allegations against Adkinsbet currently thanks to their negative trust feedback which is why many gamblers will probably shift to other legitimate alternatives until these allegations get resolved.

If Adkinsbet is serious about restoring their reputation in the crypto gambling world, they will definitely resolve these issues in the near future.

On the other hand, if they are thinking of an exit scam etc like some posters above suggested, your money is gone, but justice will be served.

Think that's not quite right. There is currently a red flag against Adkinsbet, as the player in question has contact with Royse777, DT status, and forced him to sell that red card. Adkinsbet sets a good example for not giving in to corruption. I saw many satisfied customers who were paid without any problem. The small group of arbitrage gamblers destroy the whole gambling industry.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: