Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bsquared

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

So far I have placed two orders.  One arrived in one day (pretty much overnight), and the other one arrived in 3 days, everything is working, packaged like they should be, and by far the best pricing I have seen door-to-door.

The one snafu was around Paypal late last week, but it was resolved within an hour of me emailing them about it.  Response times have been super fast on both email and phone, and they have stood by any promises to me to correct things.

+1 for positive experiences
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:45:02 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 12:19:44 AM by GAW Miners

So we have another promo! This one is exciting!

For limited time, when you order 5 miners or more, we will take $20 OFF EVERY Miner you order! No limit! And FREE shipping!

Code: 5MORE

Not sure how long we will keep this one, so better hurry Smiley

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
Yeos

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:27:15 AM

For limited time, when you order 5 miners or more, we will take $20 of of every single miner you order! No limit! And free shipping!

I placed my order(1202) on Wednesday and it still haven't been shipped yet. Tracking # was provided but not one wants to take it to the post office! So far i've been disappointed with the slow service, I expected same day shipping as stated in item title.

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

For limited time, when you order 5 miners or more, we will take $20 of of every single miner you order! No limit! And free shipping!

I placed my order(1202) on Wednesday and it still haven't been shipped yet. Tracking # was provided but not one wants to take it to the post office! So far i've been disappointed with the slow service, I expected same day shipping as stated in item title.

Hi, we had an issue with USPS this week. They lost a number of the packages we sent out.

Yours has already been replaced and shipped, and will be well within the free ground 5 day window. Unfortunately, we can not control what USPS does.

Rather then wait until they found them, we just shipped out replacement orders at our own cost.

Thank you for your inquiry and please feel free to email us info@gawminers.com. We have a team monitoring the tickets that come in and we will be able to better assist you.

Thank you!

JoostB

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:29:52 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 07:36:46 AM by JoostB

Last week I tried to order some miners from them, but the UPS shipping costs to my country are ridiculously high.
After contacting them, they spent a considerable amount of time to get them on my doorstep for a much lower price.
Most of the time I've got a response from the helpdesk within half an hour, even at hours I didn't expect a response due to the time difference. Do these guys ever sleep?
Unfortunately the promise of same day shipping was not met, possibly due to the fact that they are overwhelmed by thousands of orders in a couple of days.
But without me asking for it, they provided me with more than enough compensation for the mining time I lost. Up until now I'm very happy with their service.

I can only give these guys a very big thumbs up!

dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:43:00 AM

For limited time, when you order 5 miners or more, we will take $20 OFF EVERY Miner you order! No limit! And FREE shipping!

is this suppose to work on the 3300/6600+ kits as well?

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:53:33 PM

Try two 10 packs then the code: 10more

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

I can't get that to work...... 10more is a no go for me

try: 20pack

Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

Ok, here is my experience with GAW. I ordered 2 units from them a little over a week ago to check them out, as I am not brave (or foolish?) enough to trust a new company with 1000’s of dollars on my first encounter with them. The order process was pretty straight-forward and I received a tracking update the same-day. However, it turned out that there were a few snafus when it came to shipping, so the order did not actually ship out until later in the week.

My main concern at the time was with the high $20 per unit shipping charge and the stated overnight delivery, but I have since seen they have since cut-back on the rhetoric of their overnight shipping promise and now offer free shipping along with claiming a more realistic 5-day window. I did receive my order with-in 5-days, so in the end I am happy with that aspect. Also Josh called me up and we were able to work out the disagreement with the shipping charges to my satisfaction.

In the end I did receive my units in good working order and I do think Josh and the rest of the people at GAW really are there for the customer. I can understand them trying to be a bit aggressive in their promotions, as it is hard to break into the scene as a newcomer, but I do believe they sincerely listen to the concerns of their customers and implement changes accordingly.

The few bumps I did encounter with my order are relatively insignificant, and even with these Josh made it right. I received what I paid for in a timely manner and with excellent support after the sale. This in my opinion is worth a lot more than the few dollar discount I might get by sending my money to someplace in China and never hear a peep until (or if) my order arrives. I will definitely be ordering from GAW again and I am confident in receiving the same excellent service.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:19:16 PM

nope still nothing

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
muchdogecpumine

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:09:01 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 04:35:25 AM by muchdogecpumine

I ordered two gridseeds from GAW on Monday and received them both on Friday.  They came with both USB and power pigtail connectors.  Setup was easy.  I spliced the pigtails into my a spare PSU cable on my desktop, installed the zadig_2.1.0 and changed the drivers of both stm32 virtual com ports to WinUSB and was good to go with cgminer for gridseed http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/cgminer-3-7-2-gridseed-windows-oc.zip.  Both units run at 377.9khash and have been stable without hardware errors for 21 hours.

Thanks guys!
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 05:24:45 PM

nope still nothing

Hi, I just tried it and confirmed it's working. Add two full 10 packs and apply the coupon code: 20pack

If it continues to give you trouble, please contact us directly and we will take care of it for you Smiley

chongl

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:44:54 PM

Can we start a referral program? I may have a few people I want to direct to buying from you Smiley
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:45:35 PM

Ok, here is my experience with GAW. I ordered 2 units from them a little over a week ago to check them out, as I am not brave (or foolish?) enough to trust a new company with 1000’s of dollars on my first encounter with them. The order process was pretty straight-forward and I received a tracking update the same-day. However, it turned out that there were a few snafus when it came to shipping, so the order did not actually ship out until later in the week.

My main concern at the time was with the high $20 per unit shipping charge and the stated overnight delivery, but I have since seen they have since cut-back on the rhetoric of their overnight shipping promise and now offer free shipping along with claiming a more realistic 5-day window. I did receive my order with-in 5-days, so in the end I am happy with that aspect. Also Josh called me up and we were able to work out the disagreement with the shipping charges to my satisfaction.

In the end I did receive my units in good working order and I do think Josh and the rest of the people at GAW really are there for the customer. I can understand them trying to be a bit aggressive in their promotions, as it is hard to break into the scene as a newcomer, but I do believe they sincerely listen to the concerns of their customers and implement changes accordingly.

The few bumps I did encounter with my order are relatively insignificant, and even with these Josh made it right. I received what I paid for in a timely manner and with excellent support after the sale. This in my opinion is worth a lot more than the few dollar discount I might get by sending my money to someplace in China and never hear a peep until (or if) my order arrives. I will definitely be ordering from GAW again and I am confident in receiving the same excellent service.

Yea Gaw is definitely on the ball!

I have said so from the get go. I'm happy to see the positive response from other customers as well.

Keep up the good work guys!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:00:07 PM

April 1st is near..   Double our power for 7 days?
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

Can we start a referral program? I may have a few people I want to direct to buying from you Smiley

I was thinking about that today. Would it be neat if you also got paid for the hashing time of the person you refereed for a day?

Would that be interesting?

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 07:09:23 PM

April 1st is near..   Double our power for 7 days?

Unfortunately, we are going to postpone to the 15th. We will have more staff and will be better able to support the promotion properly.

But dont worry, it just means time to buy more gear so you can have even more profits to double Smiley

JHammer

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:10:45 PM

I was thinking about that today. How do you think it should work?

7 days of double your power for each person you refer...    I have 1 so far I referred to you that purchased..
Jamis

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:07:46 PM

Earlier this week I ordered a GAW Miners ten-pack gridseed hosted mining and was amazed to see it up and running two days later. If you are considering getting the gawminers.com/hosting/ and want to see how their 10-pack Gridseed miners perform when they are hosted at GAW mining on a great pool you can sign up at: http://pot.minermob.com and then look at the pool statistics for: Jamis. My Jamis account has just the one 10-pack hosted miners so all the hashes are from that hosted GAW account: ten gridseed miners, nothing else.
JHammer

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:55:06 PM

I was thinking about that today. How do you think it should work?

7 days of double your power for each person you refer...    I have 1 so far I referred to you that purchased..

Better idea..   1 Day of double your power for each gridspeed sold that you referred..   So for example if you refer someone that purchased a 10 pack, you would get 10 days double your power as a referral bonus.

Easy, measurable, and a nice incentive to refer..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: