Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506532 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:14:09 AM

Once I order a hosted blade how long before I see it online and does it come with any kind of portal in order to control pools and other things? If not when will such things be implemented?
There is a UI.
They are currently upgrading to the blades, shipping them out, etc.
I would say less than 24hrs to see your blade online.

it's more than that, I placed my order 4 days ago, not a peep yet
Was this one of the items that said, "Unit will be online after 4/15"?  They just got a shipment of blades.  The hosted blades I believe weren't scheduled to be in until the 15th.  Do you have a link to your item from your order history?

I ordered one where it said "4/11", now it says "4/18". I guess no double promo then...

Edit: sorry, "4/16" is now the date: http://www.gawminers.com/5200-kh-s-gridseed-asic-blade-miner/. But that would be for new orders, right? What about orders placed a week ago?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:17:23 AM

Once I order a hosted blade how long before I see it online and does it come with any kind of portal in order to control pools and other things? If not when will such things be implemented?
There is a UI.

Was this one of the items that said, "Unit will be online after 4/15"?  They just got a shipment of blades.  The hosted blades I believe weren't scheduled to be in until the 15th.  Do you have a link to your item from your order history?

not sure where you get 4/15 or 24 hours, it said april 12 or something like that when I ordered, now updated to april 18

http://www.gawminers.com/existing-customer-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-upgrade-program-active-4-18-14/
trilogy456

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:27:56 AM

There is a UI.

Was this one of the items that said, "Unit will be online after 4/15"?  They just got a shipment of blades.  The hosted blades I believe weren't scheduled to be in until the 15th.  Do you have a link to your item from your order history?

I ordered one where it said "4/11", now it says "4/18". I guess no double promo then...

Edit: sorry, "4/16" is now the date: http://www.gawminers.com/5200-kh-s-gridseed-asic-blade-miner/. But that would be for new orders, right? What about orders placed a week ago?
http://www.gawminers.com/promotions/
Quote: "* Promotion applies to all miner purchases placed between 3/1/14 - 4/15/14 (shipped or hosted by us)."
So I'm sure they'll cover you since you placed you order before the promo deadline.

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:24:13 AM

Just a reminder the the double promo starting tomorrow is only for Club Members. Thanks 

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
chongl

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:44:15 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 04:56:27 AM by chongl

I didn't get a response to my question in the other thread...I know you guys are busy, but hopefully it gets spotted here:

Will we be able to direct the doubled hashing power to a pool of our choice? I'm wondering since it says it will just match our mining profits, but not all of my miners will be running due to a move in progress so I don't want to miss out just cause I'm not personally hashing at maximum capacity. None of my miners are hosted, so I wanted to know how this would work for those who have our miners in hand. I'm a member of the "founders club"
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:36:54 AM

I didn't get a response to my question in the other thread...I know you guys are busy, but hopefully it gets spotted here:

Will we be able to direct the doubled hashing power to a pool of our choice? I'm wondering since it says it will just match our mining profits, but not all of my miners will be running due to a move in progress so I don't want to miss out just cause I'm not personally hashing at maximum capacity. None of my miners are hosted, so I wanted to know how this would work for those who have our miners in hand. I'm a member of the "founders club"

For Club Members, you can mine at any pool you want.

We will be using clever miner as a benchmark. So if the pool your mining has higher payouts, let us know so we can match it. 

oner

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

Congratulations to Will Ortiz for winning Week 2 of the Photo Contest with theme: Neat as a Pin (tidiest cabling of mining rigs)!!

Will won a Free Gridseed 5-Chip Miner!

See his winning rig here:  http://cryptomining-blog.com/2022-gridseed-asic-miner-photo-contest-winner-for-week-2/

The photo contest continues with the new theme for the third week – Most Innovative Way to Mine.

Enter here and Good Luck!:

http://www.gawminers.com/promotions/photo-contest/

I must say THANKS! i was not expecting to win when i had originally put in my submission for last week's contest, i truly do appreciate it, and hope to be purchasing quite a few more gridseeds in the future!  Grin
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:58:54 AM

We were thinking about having spotswood make a limited edition case to the new blades that can only be purchased by Club Members. What do you guys think?

How many blades would you want it to hold? Perhaps we could have it made in colored metal, like black, to show that it's a special edition run. Thoughts?

oner

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:30:48 AM

We were thinking about having spotswood make a limited edition case to the new blades that can only be purchased by Club Members. What do you guys think?

How many blades would you want it to hold? Perhaps we could have it made in colored metal, like black, to show that it's a special edition run. Thoughts?

In my personal opinion, i'd say there should be size options. For example, a (2) blade, (4) blade, and (6) blade or multiples of that.
also there should be an option to make them stackable/mountable to each other.
As a side note, black is always nice!  Wink

* I do have to say that the original idea for the enclosure i built for my blades had come from inspiration of spotswood's work *
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:32:01 PM

For Club Members, you can mine at any pool you want.

We will be using clever miner as a benchmark. So if the pool your mining has higher payouts, let us know so we can match it. 

I personally use TradeMyBit, in my experience it has better payouts than CleverMining 99% of the time.  The problem is that they don't release a daily BTC/MHs figure which will make it hard to quantify.

On a side note, their stratum servers aren't too friendly with multiple miners connecting to the same worker name (it tends to reset connection a lot if you connect multiple miners to the same worker name).  This means that in the current setup I'm not always getting full hashrate since my hosted blade seems to be posting shares from 2 different IP address instead of just 1.  If I may ask, is that how hosted blades will behave in the future (multiple IPs) or is this something that is temporary for hosted blade customers?
adrianmh6

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:11:41 PM

When will order #2323 be up and running? Thanks
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:09:58 PM

Just a friendly reminder that the Double Hash promotion going on now is only for GAW Club Members.  Smiley

Unfortunately membership can not be purchased

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:38:58 PM

Hi everyone!

Our goal is to get to everyone as quickly as we can. But, there are a few things that would help us.

1 please try using our ticketing system before posting on the forums. We are happy help. But it makes our job much harder when request do not flow through the same place.

2. If you don't get a response right away, it's not because someone is ignoring you. It's more likely that the person your working with has 100 other tickets to address as well. Please give us the benefit of the doubt and just send a gentle reminder to the agent. Everyone employee of this company is beyond dedicated to take care of you.

3. Please check your ticket responses. When someone emails me that they are not getting a response 90% of the time the agent is waiting to hear back from them. Please check your inbox for ticket responses.

Our CEO Josh has made himself accessible to customers. But please use this as a last resort. We need making deals on new products and our future Smiley

Thanks! 

ck

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:52:34 PM

I've been a customer for close to 5 days (order #2123) and while the hosted setup is still having problems showing a lower hashrate than what was ordered, I chose to place an additional order just a while ago (#2495) for an even larger setup. Why you might ask? Simply because of the level of service these guys provide. They have always been responsive to my helpdesk tickets and eager to help, I'm not saying there will never be problems but the thing they are doing right is to serve customers and be responsive.

#heartfeltservice  Cheesy
BSIG

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Vintage4X4

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:18:04 PM

People STOP with the positive feedbacks, they have more than enough positives, I need to buy more before they run out of stock.  Grin

My initial GAWMiners feedback,

GAWminers is the epitome of great service, lacking in the crypto mining industry. We need more people like GAWminers. Competitors should take notice what it takes to win customers. GAWminers aren't perfect but nobody is 100%.

I placed an order and due to my address being APO/FPO/PO GAWminers worked it out. Extremely great people to deal with and full of surprises.

Thanks man.

Vintage4X4
ck

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

I hear you BSIG Wink Ok, so to be fair, if GAW drops the ball on my new order I'll be the first to come back here and yell like a noob  Grin
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

Hi everyone. Thanks to all those that registered for the Double Hash Promo

All those that registered, you are all set. We will make the payout to your BTC address at the end of the promotion! Please contact directly if you need more details!

minermoon

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:55:55 AM

Sorry to disappoint the naysayers (if any), but more Positive feedback here from my recent purchase. Got same day activation on a blade/hosting purchase.  Thank you Josh.
Any discounts on the $84.95 Friday promo for non-club member customer?
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:11:52 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 01:46:10 AM by GAW Miners

1 Week of Double Hashing Power started Today for all verified registrants!

At the end of the 7 days, we will match the results of your week-long mining (based on the hashing power of the miners you registered with us before the 16th).

All of your promotional earnings will be deposited to the BTC account you register with us. It's that simple!

For non-Founders members, we are preparing the double hash promotion and will have more details in the next coming days so please be patient.

Thank you!

ThomasMuller

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:42:30 AM

I placed an order for some Gridseeds and no issues! I'm a happy customer and I will work with GAW Miners again!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: