Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆  (Read 70324 times)
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:07:49 PM

I still haven't received my bounty for the translation.

Any update?

I'm shutting down the block explorer tonight. No bounty sent by dev and no replies to email or PMs. Keeps delaying his "promised" payouts and delaying for no reason.

If the coin dies, it's the dev's fault on this one for not being true to his word. I really thought this one had something.

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
casacup

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

Any update?

I'm shutting down the block explorer tonight. No bounty sent by dev and no replies to email or PMs. Keeps delaying his "promised" payouts and delaying for no reason.

If the coin dies, it's the dev's fault on this one for not being true to his word. I really thought this one had something.
For me it's the second time this week that someone doesn't pay the bounty. It's a bad feeling, I know, even if I just translated. You are doing good.

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:55:39 PM

Any update?

I agree, shutting the faucet if no payment by Sunday.

Any update?

For me it's the second time this week that someone doesn't pay the bounty. It's a bad feeling, I know, even if I just translated. You are doing good.

I stopped counting how many times the dev broke his promise.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:37:24 AM

Fantastic. Mining wasted. The website is great and so is the art on the wallet and coin.

So sick of these scammers. Pathetic. If only there was a way to take over the coin and start over.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
mholzschuh1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:32:33 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:20:52 PM by mholzschuh1

I agree, I have 50k coins worthless I guess Sad  Worse of all wasted about 50$ in energy on this. ..... Dev team you need to get your crap in order .... I am a full time college student and can still do a better job than this!
SCATMANSTEVE

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

Would be a shame for this coin to go under as it looks so good. It's all up to the dev, I hope he starts to let us know whats going on soon!
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:20:50 AM

My guess is dev took off with IPO funds and decided its not worth his time to continue with this coin.
Its unfortunate, there was a lot of activity here which is more than most new coins have.
I've mined about 2,000 surge and I'm willing to share it with anybody who didn't get their bounty. Its pretty crappy being treated like that. If you guys are willing to keep the block explorer or faucet running, send me your surge address and I'll split my coins between you.

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:02:03 AM

I warned people about this.. Dev kept saying their coin was different, and when I asked him on this he had no answer other than "we will make it good" (paraphrased).

Whether they had nefarious intentions or not.. he's either delayed in some amazing announcement, or this was to just pull hashpower away from other coins.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:59:08 AM

so?
Miners.Pool

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:39:43 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 12:05:00 PM by Miners.Pool

what about mandatory update??

btw i didnt got my bounty for pool setup...

edit: Dev was online but didnt reply...
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:24:52 PM

!!!!!!!!! scammer !!!!!!!!!
gO TO heLL !!

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
Surge_PR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:11:17 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 11:23:05 PM by Surge_PR

Attention Fellow #SURGE Supporters & Investors!! (PLEASE READ)

We thank you for supporting SURGE and we are certain some of you may feel sort of confused and/or have questions pertaining to the status of the coin and we'd like to take the time to answer your questions as well as clear-up any rumors that may have been floating around.  

Here is an short FAQ feel free to post your questions on this thread and we will add them to this FAQ as we go.

What is going on with SURGE at the moment?

Our developers Surge_Dev are currently out of the state handling business pertaining to an different project they were hired for and are scheduled to return tomorrow (Monday, April 14th 2014). While they were away our in-house marketing & public relations team got together to discuss the future of SURGE, We began to contact our extensive list of merchants & online businesses whom have an history of supporting crypto-currency as well businesses found locally to us.

To our surprise we received many positive responses & great feedback in regards to our project, However we encountered an issue. Many merchants stated they would be willing to accept Surge Coin's however it would require us to have an 'Instant-Payment-Notification' system which would allow merchants to process transactions easily, Being that our devs were away completing there freelanced contracts we were forced to contact CoinPayments.net, Unfortunately this delayed our plans because CoinPayments selects coins based on amount of votes and not knowing this was the case... Well we were left with no other choice but to pause everything until the developers returned.

To Vote for SURGE on CoinPayment please visit the following link, It would help us greatly: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Why did it take you so long to respond?

As stated above, After receiving news that we needed an IPN system and having no other choice but to contact CoinPayments and ask for coin placement, Our staff got discouraged however we continued to ask our supporters for votes via Twitter/Forum & Official Website with no results. Our developers made a mistake upon leaving they forgotten to leave us the login details to the Bitcointalk account, Which caused an delay in our response.

Was the IPO payment ever made? What about giveaway & bounties?

All IPO recipients should've been paid as of April 10th, If you have not then we urge you contact us immediately at: contact@surgecoin.info
As for SURGE giveaway & bounties, We were only able to distribute and pay-off an small amount of members due to our devs being away we do not have access to the system where the SURGE coins for distribution are stored. However giveaway & bounty distribution will be resumed as soon as we are given access to the stored coins.

Was this a scam?

NO! Absolutely Not, We apologize for the misunderstanding but SURGE isn't leaving anywhere any-time soon. Our team has been working extremely hard to have SURGE adopted locally as well as provide merchants with the necessary tools needed to support our coin. We understand there was confusion within our supporters about the coins status, however we want to make this clear to everyone.

When we began #SURGE it was with an vision of becoming the only coin catered to merchants, Our goal was and always will be assisting small business grow however the development process of many of our tools & blueprints take time and this is an process we cannot rush.

What can we expect in the future for SURGE?

Here is an short but comprehensive list of updates & features you will be expecting for SURGE!

• Further Merchant Adoption & Extensive Array of Merchants
  • SURGE Instant-Payment-Notification
  • Coin Placement on Major distributors and/or local retailers
  • SURGE v.2 Wallet will be optimized & redesigned
  • Minted SURGE coins available for distribution. (FREE to our IPO holders)
  • SURGE Charity Foundation "Surging The Thirst"
    and many more...
We Thank You for taking the time to read this post & apologize for the misunderstanding as well as inconveniences our delay has caused.
We understand there may be questions in-regards to the legitimacy of this account and post, Which is why we have advised our devs to update the thread as soon as they've arrived to avoid any further confusion. Thanks for understanding!

- Mike S.
SURGE Coin | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
Email: contact@surgecoin.info
Darkwin

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

I totally get it... im not in any rush to sell my srg coins just yet.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

Definitely.. trust your BTC to people who forgot to do their jobs, forgot login details, failed to follow up, let their coin pretty much die, and had no idea how coinpayments works despite claiming to be on top of everything weeks in advance.

Roll Eyes

Surge_PR

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:49:16 PM

Definitely.. trust your BTC to people who forgot to do their jobs, forgot login details, failed to follow up, let their coin pretty much die, and had no idea how coinpayments works despite claiming to be on top of everything weeks in advance.

Roll Eyes

To respond to your claim, Surge is very much alive whether you fail to recognize it or not. As for you stating we "failed to follow-up", If any of our supporters follow us on Twitter we have been actively providing support & informing users of changes/updates etc. as well as on our official website and other forums.

Mistakes do happen and we never claimed to be on top of everything weeks in advanced, We worked tirelessly to deliver an coin and have it serve an purpose in time, which we achieved. We also informed our investors of upcoming changes etc. via email as well as informed the bounty & giveaway participants.

As for the querky remarks of users trusting us with their BTC's, The IPO has long been finalized and to our understanding all IPO investors have been fully accredited, So i fail to see where you're getting at with that statement.

Thanks for your concern.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

I am still sticking to the closing of the faucet if no coins are donated and/or no bounty is paid.  Words only go so far.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:40:34 AM

Attention Fellow #SURGE Supporters & Investors!! (PLEASE READ)

We thank you for supporting SURGE and we are certain some of you may feel sort of confused and/or have questions pertaining to the status of the coin and we'd like to take the time to answer your questions as well as clear-up any rumors that may have been floating around.  

Here is an short FAQ feel free to post your questions on this thread and we will add them to this FAQ as we go.

What is going on with SURGE at the moment?

Our developers Surge_Dev are currently out of the state handling business pertaining to an different project they were hired for and are scheduled to return tomorrow (Monday, April 14th 2014). While they were away our in-house marketing & public relations team got together to discuss the future of SURGE, We began to contact our extensive list of merchants & online businesses whom have an history of supporting crypto-currency as well businesses found locally to us.

To our surprise we received many positive responses & great feedback in regards to our project, However we encountered an issue. Many merchants stated they would be willing to accept Surge Coin's however it would require us to have an 'Instant-Payment-Notification' system which would allow merchants to process transactions easily, Being that our devs were away completing there freelanced contracts we were forced to contact CoinPayments.net, Unfortunately this delayed our plans because CoinPayments selects coins based on amount of votes and not knowing this was the case... Well we were left with no other choice but to pause everything until the developers returned.

To Vote for SURGE on CoinPayment please visit the following link, It would help us greatly: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Why did it take you so long to respond?

As stated above, After receiving news that we needed an IPN system and having no other choice but to contact CoinPayments and ask for coin placement, Our staff got discouraged however we continued to ask our supporters for votes via Twitter/Forum & Official Website with no results. Our developers made a mistake upon leaving they forgotten to leave us the login details to the Bitcointalk account, Which caused an delay in our response.

Was the IPO payment ever made? What about giveaway & bounties?

All IPO recipients should've been paid as of April 10th, If you have not then we urge you contact us immediately at: contact@surgecoin.info
As for SURGE giveaway & bounties, We were only able to distribute and pay-off an small amount of members due to our devs being away we do not have access to the system where the SURGE coins for distribution are stored. However giveaway & bounty distribution will be resumed as soon as we are given access to the stored coins.

Was this a scam?

NO! Absolutely Not, We apologize for the misunderstanding but SURGE isn't leaving anywhere any-time soon. Our team has been working extremely hard to have SURGE adopted locally as well as provide merchants with the necessary tools needed to support our coin. We understand there was confusion within our supporters about the coins status, however we want to make this clear to everyone.

When we began #SURGE it was with an vision of becoming the only coin catered to merchants, Our goal was and always will be assisting small business grow however the development process of many of our tools & blueprints take time and this is an process we cannot rush.

What can we expect in the future for SURGE?

Here is an short but comprehensive list of updates & features you will be expecting for SURGE!

• Further Merchant Adoption & Extensive Array of Merchants
  • SURGE Instant-Payment-Notification
  • Coin Placement on Major distributors and/or local retailers
  • SURGE v.2 Wallet will be optimized & redesigned
  • Minted SURGE coins available for distribution. (FREE to our IPO holders)
  • SURGE Charity Foundation "Surging The Thirst"
    and many more...
We Thank You for taking the time to read this post & apologize for the misunderstanding as well as inconveniences our delay has caused.
We understand there may be questions in-regards to the legitimacy of this account and post, Which is why we have advised our devs to update the thread as soon as they've arrived to avoid any further confusion. Thanks for understanding!

- Mike S.
SURGE Coin | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
Email: contact@surgecoin.info

Looks like Procoin beat you to the punch regarding a cryptocurrency focused on businesses.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511678.0  The Pro Business Cryptocurrency That’s Easy To Use.  http://www.teamprocoin.com/

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Surge_Dev (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:53:48 AM

All the bounties have been distributed (the ones that submitted addresses). Sorry for all the delays.

If you have not recieved your bounty please drop us a message.

I am back now and we are by no means ditching the project. Was just a busy few days. Major features are still being worked on. Expect special promotions tommorow.
Darkwin

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:59:07 AM

Looks like Procoin beat you to the punch regarding a cryptocurrency focused on businesses.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511678.0  The Pro Business Cryptocurrency That’s Easy To Use.  http://www.teamprocoin.com/

eww that coin looks like a 12 year old made it.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

eww that coin looks like a 12 year old made it.

Not really, it looks just as professional as this coins website.  I wasn't trying to compare websites/logo's.  I was just pointing out that Surge isn't the only coin catering to businesses.  It's already being done.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: