Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In my school, Bitcoin is now becoming a subject  (Read 1479 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:11:27 AM

We are seeing introduction to blockchain in tech orientated schools for now which shows that students are interested in new techologies, it will probably take some time untill we see crypto beeing thought as a potential new currency.

pressnegl

Activity: 95
Merit: 114

Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 12:29:14 PM

Even at a basic level, the promotion of bitcoin is very important. Bitcoin has not been released long ago.  still has high potential. People who are children today will be company managers or economists tomorrow. Maybe they will be president.  It is necessary to teach the technology of the future to future generations.
If bitcoin or crypto is taught for elementary level classes in my opinion it is impossible because elementary level children's minds will not be able to accommodate lessons about bitcoin which I think will be ignored because it is difficult for them to understand.
and what I know is that applying crypto or bitcoin lessons only high schools and universities tend to be easy to understand and will be directly involved, and what we see is the growth of bitcoin that millennials like today because it is taught in high schools and universities which are very easy to understand and in demand by them.
Indeed, elementary is still not the right place to apply knowledge of bitcoin and crypto, only young college students have enough knowledge to understand crypto and bitcoin issues but maybe the instructors need to systematize the knowledge they have when in my country, the instructors are just understanding too little about bitcoin. My brother even said his teacher requested to download mining apps on his phone then recommended it to many others for a commission, this mistake can actually cause data loss and reveal a lot of personal information, which is quite dangerous
Children get information much faster than adults. My cousin started learning informatics from second class at school (according to pupils program). Now she is in forth class and she already familiarized with basic programming modalities and can write a program. Think, it's really time to start learning about crypto and blockchain technology at school (maybe not at the primary school, but it must be obligatory at secondary school).
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 12:49:56 PM

I don't know if we're the same but in this school year (2020-2021) Bitcoin is now being introduced to our school, although it may not be introduced to other courses, since I am currently taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) hence, we are to take Bitcoin and the history of BTC. It's actually great that schools are putting Bitcoin to their curriculum, with that, I got to share my experience with Bitcoin, I got the chance to share my knowledge about the history of Bitcoin and how much I benefited from this.

I also decided to post it here because I think this is a big leap towards the future...

In a time like this when many often wonder the importance of still going to school because we have witnessed tons of graduate from so called institutions with outdated curriculums been pumped into the society only to face life and see that the things they learnt in school have little application in the real world.

It is super commendable that an institution is taking a step to englighten and prepare its students for the future.
I believe In the not too distant future many schools will incorporate Bitcoin as a course in their curriculum particularly financial or computer related course, blockchain technology the brain behind bitcoin is gaining global acception in many sectors of the economy thus the need to learn more about the technology is better taught in colleges and universities in fact there some of these courses online for  personal learning.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 12:51:30 PM

It would be great if you include your country so we have the idea about it, this news is good news for the crypto community, it would be a great step for the big leap of bitcoin, this should be included as a subject for the students especially those countries who advance in technology. Their citizens will become good and will have a good life in the future with the help of cryptocurrency.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:35:37 PM

No doubt that it will also be adopted by universities to teach their students about cryptocurrency. Many people uses online transaction to make a payment and bitcoin is the good example of it. Even in my country, some restaurants are accepting bitcoin as a way of payment, there also atm machine which accepts cryptocurrency
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:45:25 PM

This is actually very good news.

I do hope that the topic about bitcoin also focuses on the blockchain technology as a whole and its technicalities. People are actually underestimating the use of the blockchain and its modern application in our day-to-day activities. The true creation is on the blockchain as it eliminates the need for a third-party consensus in handling all of our monetary needs.

I applaud your school as they have acknowledged the limitless possibilities of the blockchain and bitcoin as its currency in the future. I also hope that other universities start to teach the same subject as what you have.
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:53:38 PM

That is awesome. Soon, may school will do likewise. The word "Bitcoin" is now a global word. Almost everyone knows it. I have a boss that doesn't believe in cryptocurrency; called few days back and asked to explain how this thing work, and how he can make money out of it.
I have schedule a meeting with him on crypto training. Cryptocurrency have come to stay.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:12:36 AM

very good news I did not expect bitcoin to be taught in school but whether this is true or just news without a clear source I am happy with this news.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 08:04:43 PM

That is really a big achievement by bitcoin . Even I also taught about bitcoin in my school. But than I was unaware about bitcoin . But after learning about bitcoin it helped me to work here and earn more from it.

illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 08:39:28 PM

It may be a great thing that individuals are talking around it more which seem lead to more individuals learning around it which leads to more individuals getting inquisitive and buying it. I discover bitcoin getting to be a subject in institute a bit as well sudden since I discover the current information with bitcoin a small constrained.We live in globalisation and moder era of Blockchain and AI so it should be added in school and college level that young generation should be independent.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:36:05 PM

Great progress how to make student know with bitcoin and make cryptocurrency become subject on the school, I think the most important thing from school is how to create chance for student when pass from the school they can create many chance and opportunity to get much profit, so bitcoin is the best solution how to make them understand with earn much money from bitcoin.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:40:38 PM

That will always be the case - a new generation, new technologies, a very different way of looking at the world. I think we have a lot of interesting things to look forward to in the near future.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:54:24 PM

Great progress how to make student know with bitcoin and make cryptocurrency become subject on the school, I think the most important thing from school is how to create chance for student when pass from the school they can create many chance and opportunity to get much profit, so bitcoin is the best solution how to make them understand with earn much money from bitcoin.
Actually, bitcoin isnt really just solely had been created just for making money but rather into its usage and relevance when it comes to new way payment system which is on the decentralized side.
It might not be that known for now but when schools do consider on adding up on the curriculum then that would really be a great thing but to think that schools are heavily regulated by
the government which means it would be needed first for the government to have some positive sentiment towards bitcoin or crypto as a whole before on making these things happen.
Adoption is on the move and on this way it will really be spreading up awareness even more into the masses.
In the silence

Activity: 1291
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:56:28 AM

I am happy for all the student who are going to become successful investor in crypto because it is being taught to them at their school.
It is a great step for crypto not just for Bitcoin to become a subject in school so that more people would be aware of it and know it properly,
Since there are still some who misunderstood it and thinks that it is a scam or illegal money.

This thread shows us that little by little, there's still progress that some of the country starts to adapt and accept bitcoin as a digital currency. We're just getting started to face the future.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:25:38 AM

I don't know if we're the same but in this school year (2020-2021) Bitcoin is now being introduced to our school, although it may not be introduced to other courses, since I am currently taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) hence, we are to take Bitcoin and the history of BTC. It's actually great that schools are putting Bitcoin to their curriculum, with that, I got to share my experience with Bitcoin, I got the chance to share my knowledge about the history of Bitcoin and how much I benefited from this.

I also decided to post it here because I think this is a big leap towards the future, from people doubting about Bitcoin and now, people are heavily relying on it, being informed, buying bitcoins, learning the ways on how to exactly earn bitcoins.

P.S - Okay, so for those who are asking on what country, type of school am I in, I currently live in the Philippines which is a third world country, a country that is not yet solidified when it comes to technology, and education that is not as advanced as it may seem, since we are focused on the main subjects, Bitcoin and the technology of Blockchain has unlikely entered, well, educationally speaking, but my school (a college institute) and probably many more has started off talking about Blockchain, there are no downsides to this since we are only talking about it and studying but they're not encouraging students just yet to become enthusiastic about Bitcoin, probably in the future.
This is the beginning of new era for BTC. Good to hear that your school has started this introductory course on Bitcoin.
This will make new adopters in future. It's time other school and colleges wake up to this new technology and incorporate it into their curriculum.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:54:19 PM

I also decided to post it here because I think this is a big leap towards the future, from people doubting about Bitcoin and now, people are heavily relying on it, being informed, buying bitcoins, learning the ways on how to exactly earn bitcoins.

P.S - Okay, so for those who are asking on what country, type of school am I in, I currently live in the Philippines which is a third world country, a country that is not yet solidified when it comes to technology, and education that is not as advanced as it may seem, since we are focused on the main subjects, Bitcoin and the technology of Blockchain has unlikely entered, well, educationally speaking, but my school (a college institute) and probably many more has started off talking about Blockchain, there are no downsides to this since we are only talking about it and studying but they're not encouraging students just yet to become enthusiastic about Bitcoin, probably in the future.
This is the beginning of new era for BTC. Good to hear that your school has started this introductory course on Bitcoin.
This will make new adopters in future. It's time other school and colleges wake up to this new technology and incorporate it into their curriculum.
Happy to see that bitcoin is starting to be ubiquitous, it really is an advantage for those who hold bitcoin right now like us, however, around the topic that applies bitcoin to schools, making bitcoin a major topic, I sometimes feel this is unnecessary, although I understand the magnitude of the problem but we still shouldn't be too selfish. Bitcoin has not yet created stable jobs while schools can provide knowledge and help students get stable jobs, sometimes the teacher can discuss the technology related to bitcoin, advance to the curriculum is unnecessary when bitcoin is still not popular in the real work

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:04:43 PM

It's very good to know that there's a school that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is being a subject to be learned by the students, I am seeing it as an passive adaption in which every student can learn what and how do bitcoin works and especially how they will be able to earn money by this digital currency. Honestly in my school there's also a lot of students who are interested in cryptocurrency and bitcoin but we doesn't have the opportunity to introduce or start a subject about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:53:51 PM

In retrospect, it was inevitable  Grin
Bitcoin and its protocol will become truly important subjects for future kids. Technology is ubiquitous and those who will remain behind will lose many great opportunities. I hope that schools will get the message by adding bitcoin as a topic as soon as possible.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:16:20 PM

Just keep with senior high school is better make bitcoin as subject because they have know more about world economic than junior high school, I think when any school have legal bitcoin as subject maybe their country get positive respond with bitcoin as best way for currency payment, how ever if any country not support with bitcoin impossible become subject on the school.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:42:03 PM

Learning Bitcoin and blockchain early can really build someone’s career specially now that technology behind Bitcoin is creating more jobs by demand. It’s an advantage if the school teaches Bitcoin or Blockchain stuffs as part of the curriculum because there are a lot of good things to learn and develop in the space. Bitcoin is not just about getting rich but it opens new door for opportunities and created a new class to explore to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: