Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!!  (Read 42644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:54:18 AM

Let's plan another mass giveaway this weekend sometime on Poloniex and take over the trollbox again. They've had a few days rest, it's time to come back!!

Let me know who's down and I'll throw some your way for a weekend giveaway. We can keep it going all weekend long this time, since the giveaways are down to like 1k now they will last a lot longer than the 50k's did

Who's down!?
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:59:32 AM

Let's plan another mass giveaway this weekend sometime on Poloniex and take over the trollbox again. They've had a few days rest, it's time to come back!!

Let me know who's down and I'll throw some your way for a weekend giveaway. We can keep it going all weekend long this time, since the giveaways are down to like 1k now they will last a lot longer than the 50k's did

Who's down!?

i will do this later.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:05:23 AM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Yea, that's why we should plan in it a few days advance for this weekend and figure out everyone's schedule. Since you're in China, you can take the hours a lot of the western hemisphere will be sleeping for. Let's hit it hard, we got a lot of new people involved last time and we only took it over for a few hours!!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:07:51 AM

start from beginning.  Smiley
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Yea, that's why we should plan in it a few days advance for this weekend and figure out everyone's schedule. Since you're in China, you can take the hours a lot of the western hemisphere will be sleeping for. Let's hit it hard, we got a lot of new people involved last time and we only took it over for a few hours!!

I'm down I work all weekend 9-9 Atlantic time so I can def help
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:57:12 PM

I'm in, this coin appears to be a lot of fun Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
apmapm12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:07:11 PM

Everyone who has fb please don't forget to follow us for more updates! 
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484113298476432
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:12:00 PM

Everyone who has fb please don't forget to follow us for more updates! 
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484113298476432

Followed Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:58:00 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

I'll be there.  We need some buy volume on top if that and get it moving again.  It did nothing yesterday. 

Good to see you made it through the storm apmapm12

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
apmapm12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:59:24 PM

Lol you guys are gonna laugh but I've posted an add on Kijiji for my home region.http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=578256238&rtlipmsg=1 I'm trying to spread this coin to the Masse's. I was wondering if anyone had extera bitcoins on a faucet that they could use to buy an add to help circulate our fb page. U can post in the add that its for 1 k diem giveaway. The link ishttps://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484113298476432 I'll pay the person in diem coins. I guess 1 mill bounty. Let me know what you think.
apmapm12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:02:38 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

I'll be there.  We need some buy volume on top if that and get it moving again.  It did nothing yesterday. 

We made it u should see the snow here it was waist deep in places because of drifts I think the radio said for my city of saint john there was 50 abandoned cars including police cars. Ppl could not move it was crazy. They said each police station was only able to keep one car on the rd and I bet they weren't moving much.
apmapm12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:30:48 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Hey how did u do on bonus coin last night? I tried mining some but there is far to much hashing power behind that coin for me to do decent.
tripppn

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:39:25 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Hey how did u do on bonus coin last night? I tried mining some but there is far to much hashing power behind that coin for me to do decent.

Up to 5k right now.  Prob gonna mine it for a couple days.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

Tripppn, I got lucky on the Bonus Coin...mined some at difficultly < 4.  PM me if you want to trade some of your DIEM stash for some Bonus Coin.
imaginary_coinputer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:10:54 PM

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Hey, do you know any news about android wallet? Who is doing it and when it's planned to launch? A lot more giveaways could be organized if android/web wallet was available.
apmapm12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:15:44 PM

Tripppn, I got lucky on the Bonus Coin...mined some at difficultly < 4.  PM me if you want to trade some of your DIEM stash for some Bonus Coin.

Hey I'll trade u some how much u selling? And how much for?
imaginary_coinputer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:24:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jQTiNGU.png

https://i.imgur.com/jQTiNGU.png
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

apmapm12, I sent you a PM.

That's really all I want to trade at this moment...I was just extending an offer to Tripppn and apmapm12 as kind of a thanks for what they have done to promote DIEM.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:33:55 PM

Yea, we ha like no volume yesterday. Thanks to the 1 or 2 dumpers. This is a coin unlike others, though. The dumpers will have to buy back in and sell for a loss as soon as we get some real volume again. They can't crash the price for long, hold strong DIEM!!
tripppn

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:39:37 PM

Thanks!!!  CHEERS   Cheesy

― Frank Zappa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: