Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartHashing.us -> Gridseed Accessories For Sale & Hosting News/Discussion  (Read 11623 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:20:27 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 04:33:58 AM by CoinHoarder

If your name is Jesus or Nathan, I have not received a Bitcoin address from you (that I can find at least).

So I can go ahead and send out the payment in a second, I have generated an address for you guys and will hold the BTC there until I hear from you.

I have also emailed you both.

The payment will be going out soon.. I am just waiting on the block chain to catch up. Still 6 weeks behind, so it may take a bit.

EDIT: It has been sent, sorry it took so long. The change from Bitcoind to Bitcoin Core messed up my payment commands because it was installed in a different folder. Furthermore I had a silly error in the command that took me forever to find. 6 hours later... it is paid. I apologize that everything else on the to do list will need to wait until tomorrow since this took so long. Thanks for understanding.
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:05:06 PM

If your name is Jesus or Nathan, I have not received a Bitcoin address from you (that I can find at least).

So I can go ahead and send out the payment in a second, I have generated an address for you guys and will hold the BTC there until I hear from you.

The payment will be going out soon.. I am just waiting on the block chain to catch up. Still 6 weeks behind, so it may take a bit.

EDIT: It has been sent, sorry it took so long. The change from Bitcoind to Bitcoin Core messed up my payment commands because it was installed in a different folder. Furthermore I had a silly error in the command that took me forever to find. 6 hours later... it is paid. I apologize that everything else on the to do list will need to wait until tomorrow since this took so long. Thanks for understanding.

Great to see you are making amends. I wait for the day when your debts are settles and you can return to helping out the community.
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

Great to see you are making amends. I wait for the day when your debts are settles and you can return to helping out the community.

+1

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:03:03 AM

Thank you guys, I appreciate that. I met some of the best friends I have in the crypto world by doing my first Avalon group buy.

I can't explain how awesome it is that I have gained friends like this through that venture. I honestly was not expecting it, but it is an added bonus.

Your support and understanding through this troubling time has really meant a lot to me, and I appreciate it very much!

Cheers
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:52:49 AM

Our forums seem to be offline at the moment. I would like to give an update on the diversified and avalon group buy here.

The rigs in the diversified group buy were hashing longer than the Gridseed ones, as they were hosted at my home and the power wasn't switched off until about a week and a half later than at the warehouse. I have since got the HashFast Baby Jet up and running since Monday evening, and the KNC Jupiter has been hashing since Tuesday evening. Those are the two most stable rigs, so I thought it important to get those back up and running first.

This leaves the Bitfury rigs left to setup, I think I will have them going by tonight or tommorow. It is kind of tricky finding places in the home to setup all of this stuff considering I have to run them on normal 120v outlets. I have my bedroom and the living room maxed out power-wise, and am planning on setting up the Bitfuries in the dining room. I need to be careful about where I set things up, as my sister has 3 dogs and I have one as well.. the house is pretty crazy. Luckily the living room has a door on it, so I can shut them out of there so they can't mess with anything. I am going to get a table for the dining room so the Bitfurys are out of their reach.

I can settle up the Avalon group buy account by the end of the week. I have to be out of my duplex by Friday, so the next 2 days are going to be insanely busy. I think I will have most of the weekend to work on this, as well as paying past due payments for the diversified group buy. Since the forums are down, I cant log on to see if anyone wanted to change their BTC address for payments. So, I think it is best I wait until they come back up so I don't send a payment to someone's old address they don't have access to anymore.

I still have a few people that haven't contacted me as to what they want to do with their Gridseeds, I suppose if I don't hear from them by the end of the week I will get those up and running in the meantime until I hear from these people. I will also be sending out emails to everyone I have not heard from this weekend.

Everything is slowly but surely being worked out, thanks for your patience.
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:19:54 AM

Our forums seem to be offline at the moment. I would like to give an update on the diversified and avalon group buy here.

The rigs in the diversified group buy were hashing longer than the Gridseed ones, as they were hosted at my home and the power wasn't switched off until about a week and a half later than at the warehouse. I have since got the HashFast Baby Jet up and running since Monday evening, and the KNC Jupiter has been hashing since Tuesday evening. Those are the two most stable rigs, so I thought it important to get those back up and running first.

This leaves the Bitfury rigs left to setup, I think I will have them going by tonight or tommorow. It is kind of tricky finding places in the home to setup all of this stuff considering I have to run them on normal 120v outlets. I have my bedroom and the living room maxed out power-wise, and am planning on setting up the Bitfuries in the dining room. I need to be careful about where I set things up, as my sister has 3 dogs and I have one as well.. the house is pretty crazy. Luckily the living room has a door on it, so I can shut them out of there so they can't mess with anything. I am going to get a table for the dining room so the Bitfurys are out of their reach.

I can settle up the Avalon group buy account by the end of the week. I have to be out of my duplex by Friday, so the next 2 days are going to be insanely busy. I think I will have most of the weekend to work on this, as well as paying past due payments for the diversified group buy. Since the forums are down, I cant log on to see if anyone wanted to change their BTC address for payments. So, I think it is best I wait until they come back up so I don't send a payment to someone's old address they don't have access to anymore.

I still have a few people that haven't contacted me as to what they want to do with their Gridseeds, I suppose if I don't hear from them by the end of the week I will get those up and running in the meantime until I hear from these people. I will also be sending out emails to everyone I have not heard from this weekend.

Thanks for the update. It seems everything is back working at the forums now: http://www.yourcoins.org/forums/

Stay strong.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:50:12 AM

FYI I sent you an email but never did get a response.  Maybe PM me here.  I have 20 gridseeds that were self-managed... would prefer you host them, but will take them back if you can't.  If you want to send them back, I would be willing to buy from you whatever you have them mounted in/on for a reasonable price.  Would be much easier for you and me to just send them in the mounting frame versus taking them out and then having me have to put them into a frame ...

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:27:42 AM

FYI I sent you an email but never did get a response.  Maybe PM me here.  I have 20 gridseeds that were self-managed... would prefer you host them, but will take them back if you can't.  If you want to send them back, I would be willing to buy from you whatever you have them mounted in/on for a reasonable price.  Would be much easier for you and me to just send them in the mounting frame versus taking them out and then having me have to put them into a frame ...

You have a PM, sorry about that.
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:53:48 PM

An update... I received the box of accessories a few days ago, so thanks for that, Will, and for the Cryptovest physical Litecoins, of course.

The mining hardware itself is stuck at Canada Customs and they're taking their sweet time getting to it. No surprise there. They cleared the accessories within a day, but the miners, for some reason, have been there 3 days already. Oh well. I'll keep waiting and I'll post a pic once my farm is finally setup.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:03:21 AM

An update... I received the box of accessories a few days ago, so thanks for that, Will, and for the Cryptovest physical Litecoins, of course.

The mining hardware itself is stuck at Canada Customs and they're taking their sweet time getting to it. No surprise there. They cleared the accessories within a day, but the miners, for some reason, have been there 3 days already. Oh well. I'll keep waiting and I'll post a pic once my farm is finally setup.

I'm glad you got the accessories in, I hope customs clears that up for you fast. If you need me to do anything let me know.
tnt1980

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:01:09 PM

Thank you Will  Wink
The package has arrived in South Africa!
Thank you for the extra goodies!!!!
I hope that things go better in the future for you. I can totally understand that things don't always work out as planned.
The difference between people though is how they deal with it.
Thank you for being a standup guy and getting things sorted out and not just going off the grid.
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:30:02 PM

According to tracking (it was actually tracked somehow, btw), the Gridseeds were finally delivered today!
I'll be hooking them up tonight. Can't wait to get mining.  Grin
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:17:28 AM

Thank you Will  Wink
The package has arrived in South Africa!
Thank you for the extra goodies!!!!
I hope that things go better in the future for you. I can totally understand that things don't always work out as planned.
The difference between people though is how they deal with it.
Thank you for being a standup guy and getting things sorted out and not just going off the grid.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad your things made it to SA. I actually just emailed you today asking if everything had arrived OK.. I didn't know you had posted here, so I suppose you can disregard that email. Take care

According to tracking (it was actually tracked somehow, btw), the Gridseeds were finally delivered today!
I'll be hooking them up tonight. Can't wait to get mining.  Grin

I hope everything went OK.. please let me know if not. Since I've moved a couple times I am finding some of the Gridseeds died in the move. The only reason I can think of is that it gets really hot here and being in a hot car for a bit has killed some unfortunately. Hopefully all your units were OK though.. take care.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:22:51 AM

I have recently moved again (on Friday). If you still have units that were being hosted with me, please get a hold of me via PM here or through email. Unfortunately I can no longer host the hardware... I have moved in with my mom and I don't think she wants to have mining hardware running all over the house. Actually, I have a feeling she wouldn't mind.. she would cut off her arm for me, but I hate to burden her with it. She is already doing a lot by letting me live with her for a while.

I still have not heard from some people... even since I moved out of the commercial space. I'm not really sure what I should do about that. I am thinking of liquidating all hardware that is left over, and then if I hear from those people eventually.. I can transfer them the proceeds of the sale. If you haven't got in contact with me yet, please do so.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: