Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
tfbpa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

Copy/pasted this from your conversation:

[03:43] <Linkandzelda> I built my exchange to work around the daemon's account feature for managing user trades and balances/deposits/withdraws
[03:44] <Linkandzelda> so every user on site has thier own daemon account with addresses and balance tied to it

[03:50] <rat4> I'm surprised that someone uses accounts of daemon
[03:51] <Linkandzelda> yea I regret it now but thats how I decided to make the system... next version will not opperate that way for sure. so much trouble caused
[08:53] <Devianttwo|AFK> anyways. I'm gonna have you and link talk this out and find out what we need to do about this. cause this is rediculous honestly. Everytime we patch lately someone shoots the daemon code and breaks it. No Offense but its just getting old now. First Teslacoin. then battlecoin. then Zeitcoin. now yal

OK, first off, I am no developer, just a guy who can read and what I read sounds like this:

CryptoRush: I thought by myself, come, I will not build my exchange the same way all those other fully functioning exchanges have done, I am gonna do things differently! Let's play a bit with user account daemons, yes, that sounds like fun! Let's give it a try! Yeah, I am different!

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Tesla coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Battle coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Zeit coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

CryptoRush: he, what happened? Black coin gives me problems. Surely it cannot be because I cannot program and want to be different, must be the developers of the coin who messed up.

See a pattern here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

Seems odd that you were the only exchange to have a wallet issue with Zeitcoin, and you blamed the dev.
You are the only exchange to have Blackcoin issues.
You guys have problems with BTC wallet FFS.
 Maybe this isn't your game.Take up Bingo or something.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:50:52 AM

Woohh thanks god I didn't keep my BC there ! It would be like my ZEIT if so Sad

Goodbye Cryptorush Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:51:12 AM

Is the account balance known? Are you planning on paying back the users their original balance?
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:53:08 AM

Luckily I only lost 100 BC, I can live with that and that pastebin log actually made my day, fyrstikken threatening people like I did when I was 10 years old...

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:58:50 AM

Is the account balance known? Are you planning on paying back the users their original balance?

I only know from the Zeit thing, but you will probably never see those coins again. Tons of people got screwed over to the point where the Zeitcoin community started a fund to try and help recover the losses from CryptoRush. They get their fees on trades,but when shit goes wrong it's someone else to blame.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
rx

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:59:44 AM

Because it's never the coin dev's fault their software doesn't work right.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:01:07 AM

I only know from the Zeit thing, but you will probably never see those coins again. Tons of people got screwed over to the point where the Zeitcoin community started a fund to try and help recover the losses from CryptoRush. They get their fees on trades,but when shit goes wrong it's someone else to blame.

I had no zeitcoins on cryptorush at the time but that new was the final straw and I stopped using them after that. I run may form on cryptorush now.
norcalnewbie707

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:02:57 AM

@CryptoRush,

I bought 40 Blackcoin at CryptoALTeX Exchange and withdrew the 40 BC to my Blackcoin wallet at CryptoRush and was looking forward to trading those 40 BC at the price at that time which was around 4.5 BTC. I had never dealt with Blackcoin and knew nothing about it.

The comments from the developer of Blackcoin are typical and common place in this business. I have been around this industry primarily Bitcoin and later on Litecoin for over 2 years and for the most part think we have all come a long way. However geeks are geeks so don't expect to much unless you pay them what they think this intrusion into their program is worth for them to fix the issue.

As far as a DDos I think its becoming way to easy of a way to balance books out. 'Gee, we lost so you must loose all your coins to because our website has a disclaimer. I believe wholeheartedly and trust CruptoRush one hundred percent however other exchanges I have zero trust in. CryptoRush is the most professional exchange I have ever seen. We need to be worried about loosing them to this massive hit.

However I think these other exchanges need to be called on their claims of DDoS and every time they claim one I think independent 3rd party IT professionals need to figure out a way if its even possible to somehow vet the claim of DDoS independently and report their findings to the public if this is even possible to do so. We should request this proof not from the exchange who could doctor it up but through independent research using tried and true or even newly developed methodologies if its even possible to do so.

My username is norcalnewbie707 and I wave the 40 Blackcoin I lost and only hope that the great people at CryptoRush can recover from this along with the Blackcoin community here who I am unfamiliar with but regret that as coming here and seeing the Blackcoin community work together with each other is very impressive of a site. I would recommend to all to take advantage of these times and if choosing a coin to get involved with you must look to its community and Blackcoin is an example of one that is far superior to most.

I wish I could do more.

~NorCal

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant pieces of shit?
He has already established that it was a bug in the blackcoin protocol.
This man is out a lot of capital because of it and your only thought is to blame him?
Hes obviously going to have to repay those customers.

Contrary to what you probably think you know about web development, this is complicated shit, and hardening every single protocol against every single bug or problem is complicated as fuck not to mention nearly impossible. Every single coin that is listed on exchanges is beta quality at best. Bugs are to be expected at this point in development.

Yes, their system could have been designed differently. But just saying "oh the servers should have known there was a negative balance and become sentient and taken countermeasures!" is absolutely absurd. It must seem quite easy to all of you, isn't it? There is some big red button that says "Secure Site" and all you have to do is press it.

Whoops look like you forgot to hit the secure site button again cryptorush! Theres your problem!
Oh! All you had to do was change the snooper-snapper to the fling-flong and your crumshimpers wouldn't be all rizzllied up in the shamsher-shing! SO OBVIOUS!

It's pretty easy to talk about shit you have no fucking clue about isn't it.
The ignorance in this thread is just amazing.

People saw they had money that wasn't theirs and their first thought was "Shit I better take this money out before someone realizes I shouldn't have it!".

Bug or not, the people who took those funds knew they didn't belong to them. Some ownness should be on them as well.
Quite the community we have here. Bunch of thieves, scammers, profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians.
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:06:11 AM

Cmon folks, its not their fault they want to make a fortune out of their crappy exchange ur willing to play with =]

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:07:10 AM

What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant pieces of shit?
He has already established that it was a bug in the blackcoin protocol.
This man is out a lot of capital because of it and your only thought is to blame him?
Hes obviously going to have to repay those customers.

Contrary to what you probably think you know about web development, this is complicated shit, and hardening every single protocol against every single bug or problem is complicated as fuck not to mention nearly impossible. Every single coin that is listed on exchanges is beta quality at best. Bugs are to be expected at this point in development.

Yes, their system could have been designed differently. But just saying "oh the servers should have known there was a negative balance and become sentient and taken countermeasures!" is absolutely absurd. It must seem quite easy to all of you, isn't it? There is some big red button that says "Secure Site" and all you have to do is press it.

Whoops look like you forgot to hit the secure site button again cryptorush! Theres your problem!
Oh! All you had to do was change the snooper-snapper to the fling-flong and your crumshimpers wouldn't be all rizzllied up in the shamsher-shing! SO OBVIOUS!

It's pretty easy to talk about shit you have no fucking clue about isn't it.
The ignorance in this thread is just amazing.

People saw they had money that wasn't theirs and their first thought was "Shit I better take this money out before someone realizes I shouldn't have it!".

Bug or not, the people who took those funds knew they didn't belong to them. Some ownness should be on them as well.
Quite the community we have here. Bunch of thieves, scammers, profiteering capitalists and a few libertarians.

How about instead of adding every single SHIT coin that is out there they could focus on those that actually have a community backing it??? Spend more time securing those instead?

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:08:40 AM

@CryptoRush,

I bought 40 Blackcoin at CryptoALTeX Exchange and withdrew the 40 BC to my Blackcoin wallet at CryptoRush and was looking forward to trading those 40 BC at the price at that time which was around 4.5 BTC. I had never dealt with Blackcoin and knew nothing about it.

The comments from the developer of Blackcoin are typical and common place in this business. I have been around this industry primarily Bitcoin and later on Litecoin for over 2 years and for the most part think we have all come a long way. However geeks are geeks so don't expect to much unless you pay them what they think this intrusion into their program is worth for them to fix the issue.

As far as a DDos I think its becoming way to easy of a way to balance books out. 'Gee, we lost so you must loose all your coins to because our website has a disclaimer. I believe wholeheartedly and trust CruptoRush one hundred percent however other exchanges I have zero trust in. CryptoRush is the most professional exchange I have ever seen. We need to be worried about loosing them to this massive hit.

However I think these other exchanges need to be called on their claims of DDoS and every time they claim one I think independent 3rd party IT professionals need to figure out a way if its even possible to somehow vet the claim of DDoS independently and report their findings to the public if this is even possible to do so. We should request this proof not from the exchange who could doctor it up but through independent research using tried and true or even newly developed methodologies if its even possible to do so.

My username is norcalnewbie707 and I wave the 40 Blackcoin I lost and only hope that the great people at CryptoRush can recover from this along with the Blackcoin community here who I am unfamiliar with but regret that as coming here and seeing the Blackcoin community work together with each other is very impressive of a site. I would recommend to all to take advantage of these times and if choosing a coin to get involved with you must look to its community and Blackcoin is an example of one that is far superior to most.

I wish I could do more.

~NorCal

40 BC is not 4.5 btc....
I fuckin wish... because I just sold roughly 10k btc (5k at cryptorush before this fiasco at .000046 and then 5k at poloniex at .000082)
tfbpa

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:09:50 AM

Just read the full story...

Amazing what <fyrstikken> said and did... Really, almost no words for IT (I am referring to <fyrstikken> as it is very clear that IT is not a normal being with whom you can talk.

Just to reiterate the "conversation" they had:

- Cryptorush built Cryptorush exchange to work around the daemon's account feature for managing user trades and balances/deposits/withdraws
- This is not normal practise and even Cryptorush admits it was a mistake to implement it this way as it has caused many issues already
- Surprise surprise, the daemon's account feature for managing user trades and balances/deposits/withdraws causes many problems with many coins
- Then Cryptorush blames the developers of all coins, including Blackcoin, while already admitted that he should have never implemented the daemon's account feature.

What?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Huh?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Can Cryptorush think? NO

Can Cryptorush program? NO

Can Cryptorush shutdown BlackCoin? Hell NO

Can Cryptorush continue running his "exchange" (for a lack of better words)? Hell NO

Should Cryptorush pay his mistake out of his own pocket? OF COURSE YES

Should Cryptorush every be trusted again, even with only 0.00000001 BTC? Hell NO

kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:13:44 AM

Just read the full story...

Amazing what <fyrstikken> said and did... Really, almost no words for IT (I am referring to <fyrstikken> as it is very clear that IT is not a normal being with whom you can talk.

Just to reiterate the "conversation" they had:

- Cryptorush built Cryptorush exchange to work around the daemon's account feature for managing user trades and balances/deposits/withdraws
- This is not normal practise and even Cryptorush admits it was a mistake to implement it this way as it has caused many issues already
- Surprise surprise, the daemon's account feature for managing user trades and balances/deposits/withdraws causes many problems with many coins
- Then Cryptorush blames the developers of all coins, including Blackcoin, while already admitted that he should have never implemented the daemon's account feature.

What?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Huh?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Can Cryptorush think? NO

Can Cryptorush program? NO

Can Cryptorush shutdown BlackCoin? Hell NO

Can Cryptorush continue running his "exchange" (for a lack of better words)? Hell NO

Should Cryptorush pay his mistake out of his own pocket? OF COURSE YES

Should Cryptorush every be trusted again, even with only 0.00000001 BTC? Hell NO

Yet people will, there are already people defending them.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:13:51 AM

Cmon folks, its not their fault they want to make a fortune out of their crappy exchange ur willing to play with =]
When you call their exchange crappy you really need something better to compare it to than cryptsy or poloniex.
Both of which have been hacked in the past as well....

It fucking happens.

How about instead of adding every single SHIT coin that is out there they could focus on those that actually have a community backing it??? Spend more time securing those instead?

*armchair commander mode activated*

yes yes, just "make it better"

or "make it more secure"

Those are the kinds of instructions you get from the best bosses in the world.

Only listing coins with "a community backing it" does not prevent you from getting hacked or stolen from.
All the "community backing" in the world doesn't stop bugs in the code.
God... what a useless post.
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

F&$*#&%*&#*&CK i went all-in with 116,298.82720900 BC

And it was doing well too!!!
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:15:33 AM

Cryptorush decides to grow way to fast.
They complety lost manageability as it seems.

Instead of adding every shitcoin to a already crappy working exchange you should consider spending some time on coin management and security.
You realized you are on a fork after 7 hours, thats very late. If a new shitcoin came out it would have been added much faster....

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:18:36 AM

I'm gonna just leave this here. http://pastebin.com/DdDjN72U
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:18:45 AM

Did you guys read the whole conversation here?

http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

The cryptorush insults and extorts bc dev. He must be in panic because he lost so much, but saying all that? really? His exchange is ruined and he will have to pay the debt!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: