Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:02:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58905 times)
supervine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:00:35 PM

CryptoRush: release a list of all users who withdrew more than they had deposited and bought. Usernames, emails, all ip addresses they have logged in from etc. You have that info logged right?

+1

Nevermind who's fuck is that. CR did not scammed people, nor the dev.
Users what have money what doesn't belong the them - should return all back! And then everything will be OK.

Best android app for crypto: Crypto Coins Manager
All coins, prices, tendencies, price change alerts, favorite coins, mining profitability &much more
Cryptokk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

Hi,

I'm the owner of Cryptokk and I'm aware of this issue because we are hosting BC on our service.

The daemon sent an alert. If you don't ask your daemon to stop on receiving important alerts, you may encounter again this kind of issue.
This is how we got absolutely no problems.

Any exchange need to care a lot about network alert and about the "" balance especially on PoS coins.

In this case, it wasn't an hack attempt. But any dev scammer could use exactly the same process, introducing a balance 'bug' in a new version, to rob you if you don't add protections.
Cryptorush buds, I'm maybe wrong but I think you have a big open exploit right now on your platform.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

[09:21] <fyrstikken> thats who I am
[09:23] <fyrstikken> You have single-handedly destroyed hours of expencive mining-powers from big rigs around the world - spent resources for millions of dollars worth of equipment and wasted thousands of peoples time and money making this fucking blowjob of a shitcoin
[09:23] → balfouri joined the channel.
[09:24] <fyrstikken> you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:25] <fyrstikken> and if you wont work for me - forget working at all, Ill finnish you.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> one way or another you are paying us back.
[09:26] → DogeyMcDoge joined the channel.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] <fyrstikken> blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money
[09:27] → hawkalator_bbl joined the channel.
[09:28] <hawkalator_bbl> ??
[09:29] • hawkalator_bbl is now known as hawkalator.
[09:29] <fyrstikken> Its a fucking ProofOfMistake Coin
[09:29] <hawkalator> what makes you say that
[09:30] <fyrstikken> rat4, made a wallet that steals blackcoins
[09:30] <fyrstikken> Cryptorush use that wallet
[09:30] <fyrstikken> rat4 stole all your blackcoins
[09:30] <hawkalator> umm i still got all my blackcoins
[09:31] <fyrstikken> you wont be able to exchange them - we are killing it
[09:31] <fyrstikken> they are worthless
[09:31] <hawkalator> all altcoins are worthless, its the community that drives them
[09:32] <fyrstikken> no - I mean - I am killing the coin
[09:32] <balfouri> you mean those sent to CR while error F?
[09:32] <fyrstikken> from the scene
[09:32] <fyrstikken> The BlackCoin will no longer be a tradable currency - all the value is 0
[09:32] <fyrstikken> it is a virus-coin and the dev of blackcoin made it
[09:33] <fyrstikken> the wallet was designed to steal money from its users
[09:33] <fyrstikken> so if you hold blackcoin - Im sorry - but until the dev pay us back what he stole from cryptorush - about 100 BTC or so worth of BC - BC will no longer exist
[09:34] <fyrstikken> and the Dev will also no longer exist if he try something stupid - like not paying us back.
[09:34] <fyrstikken> or try to run away

ya so i see tons of illegal threats here..... so PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MORONIC FUCK, IT'S YOUR STUPID ASS PROBLEM YOU FUCKING FIX IT.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:04:20 PM

Hi,

I'm the owner of Cryptokk and I'm aware of this issue because we are hosting BC on our service.

The daemon sent an alert. If you don't ask your daemon to stop on receiving important alerts, you may encounter again this kind of issue.
This is how we got absolutely no problems.

Any exchange need to care a lot about network alert and about the "" balance especially on PoS coins.

In this case, it wasn't an hack attempt. But any dev scammer could use exactly the same process, introducing a balance 'bug' in a new version, to rob you if you don't add protections.
Cryptorush buds, I'm maybe wrong but I think you have a big open exploit right now on your platform.

THEY HAVE A MASSIVE EXPLOIT RATE NOW AND THERE TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FOR THERE 6 YEAR OLD MISTAKE, GROW UP YOU DUMBFUCKS.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:07:54 PM

This whole thread is gold.

newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:09:35 PM

Anybody live near Preston, Lancashire UK?
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:15:20 PM

Threatens someone, has a youtube account with loads of videos of himself, how stupid can you get? and this guy is running an exchange jesus christ.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

read this!!
http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR

[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] <HerrKaiser> so, there will be good news?
[17:12] <yingsta> says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] <yingsta> makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin
[17:16] <HerrKaiser> well, it's your business
[17:17] <HerrKaiser> have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok
[17:17] * HerrKaiser (eric.thomps@5403CD71.catv.pool.telekom.hu) Quit (Quit: )
[17:20] <mixan> care toborrow me some btc haha i will buy shares for everything

Very interesting!!!
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:24:52 PM

something something snake oil salesmen...

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

Train wreck of a situation
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Jeezus Christ 10pages of bashing on the guy running Cryptorush?  Whether it's incompetence, theft, malice or other you have to be dumber than a fucking box of rocks to sit here and antagonize the owner of the exchange over this.  Serve you all fucking right if he ran off with all your fucking coins you mongoloids.  Fucking idiots calling the guy names who's holding all your fucking coins not just BC.

Makes me laugh because you might get what you deserve for being dickheads instead of trying to resolve it like adults.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

Jeezus Christ 10pages of bashing on the guy running Cryptorush?  Whether it's incompetence, theft, malice or other you have to be dumber than a fucking box of rocks to sit here and antagonize the owner of the exchange over this.  Serve you all fucking right if he ran off with all your fucking coins you mongoloids.  Fucking idiots calling the guy names who's holding all your fucking coins not just BC.

Makes me laugh because you might get what you deserve for being dickheads instead of trying to resolve it like adults.

your a complete fool, I hope he does run off with my $ so i can bring his ass to court for death threats you moron. walk away. this thread isn't for you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:42:07 PM

you realize this is the internet right? people are not always nice here, especially when money is involved and people write shitty code and the problem has happened before with no fix...

People should have left this fly by night exchange after the ziet issues

TheGer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:46:37 PM

I don't excuse threats or what he did or didn't do but your a fucking idiot if you want to antagonize him to steal your coins so you can go to court.  You deserve what you get.

your a complete fool, I hope he does run off with my $ so i can bring his ass to court for death threats you moron. walk away. this thread isn't for you.
Janezki

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:49:14 PM

Fucking this, fucking that - glad to see you laughing and resolving things like adults. How much did you lose @ CR btw.?

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
xfear

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:50:16 PM

When i Log to cryptorush.in and try to withdraw my BTC to my personal wallet, I get a lot of erros, and I cant Withraw my BTC

May I assume that my BTC are stolen? will cryptorush let people withdraw their BTC ? what will happen now ?

I'm talking about bitcoins, not that blackcoin
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:53:51 PM

When i Log to cryptorush.in and try to withdraw my BTC to my personal wallet, I get a lot of erros, and I cant Withraw my BTC

May I assume that my BTC are stolen? will cryptorush let people withdraw their BTC ? what will happen now ?

Buy some other coin, and withdraw them.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:57:34 PM

nope, your coins are still there but they are to dumb to compile a proper BTC WALLET YES THATS RIGHT, THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THE FUCKING BTC WALLET RIGHT......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TheGer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:01:41 PM

I have 30DRK on there and honestly I wouldn't be to heartbroken to lose them and see the people antagonizing and calling the guy names wind up with shit on their face because the guy got upset and run off with all their coins.  Would serve them right for having no common sense.  As for me, I can call people idiots all day long because they don't have my coins in their pocket lol.

Jeezus Christ 10pages of bashing on the guy running Cryptorush?  Whether it's incompetence, theft, malice or other you have to be dumber than a fucking box of rocks to sit here and antagonize the owner of the exchange over this.  Serve you all fucking right if he ran off with all your fucking coins you mongoloids.  Fucking idiots calling the guy names who's holding all your fucking coins not just BC.

Fucking this, fucking that - glad to see you laughing and resolving things like adults. How much did you lose @ CR btw.?
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

Crypto Currencies: NOW WE CONTROL OUR CURRENCIES. IT BELONGS TO NO ONE, AND CAN'T BE CONTROLLED BY A GOVERNMENT
Something goes wrong: CLASS A LAWSUIT. GET THEIR INFORMATION. LETS SUE THEM. LETS KILL THEM.

I'm guessing 90% of the people in this thread have the IQ of 10 or lower. I dislike CryptoRush as much as the next person considering everything surrounding them and Zeit, but use some common sense people. If you got into alt coins, you should expect possibilities of massive losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: