Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58905 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Crypto Currencies: NOW WE CONTROL OUR CURRENCIES. IT BELONGS TO NO ONE, AND CAN'T BE CONTROLLED BY A GOVERNMENT
Something goes wrong: CLASS A LAWSUIT. GET THEIR INFORMATION. LETS SUE THEM. LETS KILL THEM.

I'm guessing 90% of the people in this thread have the IQ of 10 or lower. I dislike CryptoRush as much as the next person considering everything surrounding them and Zeit, but use some common sense people. If you got into alt coins, you should expect possibilities of massive losses.

guessing you didn't read the death threats from fyrstikken to rat4 the dev of black coin? yes that is serious....... AND YES THAT CAN LEAD TO A LAWSUIT

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvr

[17:10] <mixan> fyrstikken been here yet?
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3
[17:11] <HerrKaiser> dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article Cheesy
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] <HerrKaiser> so, there will be good news?
[17:12] <yingsta> says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] <yingsta> makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin
[17:16] <HerrKaiser> well, it's your business
[17:17] <HerrKaiser> have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:13:48 PM

I have 30DRK on there and honestly I wouldn't be to heartbroken to lose them and see the people antagonizing and calling the guy names wind up with shit on their face because the guy got upset and run off with all their coins.  Would serve them right for having no common sense.  As for me, I can call people idiots all day long because they don't have my coins in their pocket lol.

Jeezus Christ 10pages of bashing on the guy running Cryptorush?  Whether it's incompetence, theft, malice or other you have to be dumber than a fucking box of rocks to sit here and antagonize the owner of the exchange over this.  Serve you all fucking right if he ran off with all your fucking coins you mongoloids.  Fucking idiots calling the guy names who's holding all your fucking coins not just BC.

Makes me laugh because you might get what you deserve for being dickheads instead of trying to resolve it like adults.
Fucking this, fucking that - glad to see you laughing and resolving things like adults. How much did you lose @ CR btw.?

Resolve? LOL!
How? Can you tell me?
Nothing you can do beside wait, or just forget it. Look likes nobody will see their BC again just likes zeit.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

Cost of doing business in crypto.  Accept that you will sometimes get burned and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

i can't login anymore on the CryptoRush...wtf

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

Is it against Bitcointalks rules to post personal information about someone? Because I found out fyrstikkens real information. Everything from his BTC addresses, to his real name, location, wife, domains, his niece etc.

This would be the information that is needed for prosecution for death threats and cybercrimes.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Is it against Bitcointalks rules to post personal information about someone? Because I found out fyrstikkens real information. Everything from his BTC addresses, to his real name, location, wife, domains, his niece etc.

This would be the information that is needed for prosecution for death threats and cybercrimes.

Just don't post it here. No need to stoop to that level.

zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:36:19 PM

Please recommend while all this crap going on another altcoin exchange.
I do cryptsy.com and like them but they
don't do all coins like the new tenfivecoin for example.
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:38:38 PM

It isn't so much to act out in retaliation, but rather to help get him prosecuted. I also have lost just under 2 BTC in BC.

Not to mention some fishy stuff happened in my account while I was asleep.. right before they got DDOS. (I have print out of transactions that were withdrawn to other users WHILE I was sleeping). And yes, I have 2 form authentication on my account, and an individual very secure password that is ONLY used for that site.
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

Jeezus Christ 10pages of bashing on the guy running Cryptorush?  Whether it's incompetence, theft, malice or other you have to be dumber than a fucking box of rocks to sit here and antagonize the owner of the exchange over this.  Serve you all fucking right if he ran off with all your fucking coins you mongoloids.  Fucking idiots calling the guy names who's holding all your fucking coins not just BC.

Makes me laugh because you might get what you deserve for being dickheads instead of trying to resolve it like adults.

Someone loses your money, crypto or not, due his own incompetence, malice, and/or stupidity you got every right to call him every name you can think of at the very least. He had a job to do and he screwed up royally and hurt a lot people in the process.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
TuxNut

Activity: 182

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:17 PM

MintPal.

I used to like Cryptsy even while it was chronically slow, but gone off them lately.
MintPal have set the bar far higher IMO.

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:51:13 PM

First and foremost, CryptoRush is still marked as being a BETA.

Users should have comprehension that as long as it will remain "BETA", issues can occur.

I agree that the method they use for accounting could be different, but it works great unless the devs screw up their wallet (improper coding) thus influencing the accounts.

As they mentionned, the next CryptoRush engine will be different, but for now it's what it is and is in BETA, so nobody really has the right to complain.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

MintPal.

I used to like Cryptsy even while it was chronically slow, but gone off them lately.
MintPal have set the bar far higher IMO.

Plus Cryptsy's fees are so high.  I believe Mintpal's fee is only half of what they charge.

thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:51:55 PM

Is it against Bitcointalks rules to post personal information about someone? Because I found out fyrstikkens real information.

it's not like he ever made a secret of his name, he puts it everywhere on his google page/youtube/facebook/etc  Cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6mxpYjbXY
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:54:58 PM

[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin

Wow. They have achieved a new level of being a piece of shit scumbag if this is true

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:56:34 PM

It isn't so much to act out in retaliation, but rather to help get him prosecuted. I also have lost just under 2 BTC in BC.

Not to mention some fishy stuff happened in my account while I was asleep.. right before they got DDOS. (I have print out of transactions that were withdrawn to other users WHILE I was sleeping). And yes, I have 2 form authentication on my account, and an individual very secure password that is ONLY used for that site.

Then you should definitely make electronic copies and paper copies of all the evidence you have and then get in contact in private with blackcoin dev and see if he intends to pursue this as well.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:57:25 PM

Wow. They have achieved a new level of being a piece of shit scumbag if this is true

they even put BC on their listing and put the price at 3900 on purpose EVEN THO THERE WAS NO TRADES AT THAT PRICE IN DAYS.... and THE TRADING PAIR IS OFFLINE.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

Hey guys,

Just thought I would post an announcement about the status of BlackCoin at Crypto Rush. As you all know there was an unannounced fork earlier today that caused many people to upgrade without proper notice. We at Crypto Rush didn't find out until 7 hours later. For this we apologise about our slow updating to the new version causing many traders potential losses. This is where we announce that BlackCoin was stolen from us by users, caused by a bug in the BlackCoin daemon.

This bug came from the way stake coins work and how they respond to RPC calls and getbalance [accountname] queries, something which we rely on to operate our exchange. Up until this upgrade we had no issues with using BlackCoin and it was trading perfectly well. The bug with the stake caused everyones user balance to inflate to an extra 22 million coins. This is similar to the Zeitcoin issue in the sense that peoples balances were wrong and therefore withdrew more than they had. It's really getting old news for us, and this time the loss was even bigger than Zeitcoin.

Here's a generated report showing some figures.

Total withdrawn: 20,381,892.41143484
Total deposited: 20,448,517.07003221
Total stake generated: 1,640.08575003
Supposed current site balance: 66,624.65859738
Consolidated reported current site balance (user daemon accounts): 22,052,756.46576266
Actual daemon balance: 68,025.87273473

As you can see, the report showed that every combined users reported balance is over 22 million when our wallet balance is only 68k. At the time we pulled BC offline after the update we had only 53.xx coins on the balance. This is a clear sign of a stake bug, and as you can see by this daemon call it confirms the origins of the bug.

./blackcoind getbalance ''

This is because, as told to us by the developer, a bug where the state generation takes away the amount from the main account while still generating the amounts under the specific daemon accounts. We were working with the developer for a while to resolve the issue, and he did fix the bug in the daemon, making our statistics report correct again.

Total withdrawn: 20,381,892.41143484
Total deposited: 20,448,517.07003221
Total stake generated: 1,640.08575003
Supposed current site balance: 66,624.65859738
Consolidated reported current site balance (user daemon accounts): 66,624.39639811
Actual daemon balance: 68,025.87273473

After we confirmed this data and had the developer confirm with us that this was indeed a bug, he responded with the following: "i see these numbers, what do you expect from me?". He is refusing to help us in solving the issue. For future reference here is a complete pastebin log of the chat since I joined the channel #bcdevmeeting and my conversation with the developer http://pastebin.com/qW3xRmcL. The log clearly shows him helping us solve the problem and admitting to a bug, but refusing to have any care about how to resolve the situation.

Obviously we knew as soon as we took off the BC markets for a second time it was a serious issue. It took us long to generate the data and reports to confirm the exact amount of loss, which is 1554503.10052230, 121.xx Bitcoins at the time of writing. It was taken by users who withdrew coins they knew did not belong to them. We had one user come to us and report that he had more balance than he should have and wanted to give them back. A very warm thanks to this user, we need more people like them in crypto. A couple of other users notified that balances just "popped up" for them after the update.

To top it off, as soon as we launched BlackCoin's update we underwent a 8 hour constant DDoS attack which we've now since patched and blocked. This just adds to the mess and situation that everyone had to go through.

Guys, all I can say is, we're totally pissed off that this happened for both us and for everyone affected. Me and the team work very very hard to keep up with everyone's messages, tickets and IRC chats while continuing to develop the site and fix any bugs that arise. My personal opinion is if this fork was realised sooner it could have been better planned. There was absolutely no prior warning to it happening. I can't believe that we are the only ones that were negatively affected. I'm sure there are tons of users who lost out on great trading opportunities due to this fork and downtime on other sites.

Once again we apologise for our own issues with both downtime and late upgrades of the client. We'll post more when we know how we can pay back affected users or get some compensation for this massive massive loss. 100 BTC doesn't just come out of thin air, so please be patient while we make this right. I'll answer as many questions as I can here publicly about this issue, any off-topic questions will be ignored unless relevant. If anyone has any suggestions for how we can solve the issue, please do let us know.

Until further notice BlackCoin trading is suspended on Crypto Rush.

Regards,
LaZ
Crypto Rush

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET IT?! DONT USE CRYPTORUSHIN FOR *ANYTHING* They did this same scam when they robbed me of my zeitcoins without replacing a single one. It is NOT a competent exchange and ANY money put into it should be considered 50/50 chance of being lost forever. Can we get some personal information on this "linkandzelda" please? Lets get real name, known addresses, phone numberes, etc. Time to go to work.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:00:50 PM

First and foremost, CryptoRush is still marked as being a BETA.

Users should have comprehension that as long as it will remain "BETA", issues can occur.

I agree that the method they use for accounting could be different, but it works great unless the devs screw up their wallet (improper coding) thus influencing the accounts.

As they mentionned, the next CryptoRush engine will be different, but for now it's what it is and is in BETA, so nobody really has the right to complain.

What they should do is take the site down and totally fix everything before they make it toward you can trade again.  This type of thing shouldn't happen beta or final version.  When you put yourself in the position that you could lose the holdings of your customers because of known bad design you shouldn't have your exchange live at all.  This bad PR isn't good for them and crypto in general.  I was a fan of the site but now I will never use them ever again if I don't get refunded my BC that I had on CR or the value of it in BTC.  Even if I do get refunded using them again would be only in desperate times.

winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:06:05 PM

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET IT?! DONT USE CRYPTORUSHIN FOR *ANYTHING* They did this same scam when they robbed me of my zeitcoins without replacing a single one. It is NOT a competent exchange and ANY money put into it should be considered 50/50 chance of being lost forever. Can we get some personal information on this "linkandzelda" please? Lets get real name, known addresses, phone numberes, etc. Time to go to work.

Why? So one of you neckbeards can hunt him down, to get arrested and thrown in jail for harassment or threats? Or to throw up a lawsuit that will most likely be ignored by any court?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: