Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58903 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:08:21 PM

Will Cryptorush come back or close down with all our coins?
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:08:59 PM

You guys are fucking idiots

AGAIN WHINING AND WHINING

LinkAndZelda should have your support.

Here<s the plan.

Fuck BlackCoin.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:10:11 PM

You guys are fucking idiots

AGAIN WHINING AND WHINING

LinkAndZelda should have your support.

Here<s the plan.

Fuck BlackCoin.

Hope they will ripp of your coins one day, let's see if you will have the same words
Matni

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:10:48 PM

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET IT?! DONT USE CRYPTORUSHIN FOR *ANYTHING* They did this same scam when they robbed me of my zeitcoins without replacing a single one. It is NOT a competent exchange and ANY money put into it should be considered 50/50 chance of being lost forever. Can we get some personal information on this "linkandzelda" please? Lets get real name, known addresses, phone numberes, etc. Time to go to work.

So BigC, planning on coming back over to Zeit to apologise to the dev for claiming he stole your Zeit and not CR? It's good to see you've finally understood what we spent many many pages explaining to you.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:11:27 PM

First and foremost, CryptoRush is still marked as being a BETA.

Users should have comprehension that as long as it will remain "BETA", issues can occur.

I agree that the method they use for accounting could be different, but it works great unless the devs screw up their wallet (improper coding) thus influencing the accounts.

As they mentionned, the next CryptoRush engine will be different, but for now it's what it is and is in BETA, so nobody really has the right to complain.

If they take your money and lose it, you have the right to complain.  BETA doesn't mean "we can steal you coins", well maybe it does in this case.  Nice excuse.

Bottom line is Cryptorush is completely incompetent and people should never use their site again... sorry to those who lost coins, but the fact that this has happened 3 previous times and they cant even get BTC wallets working right just proves this is either gross negligence or deliberate scam.
TommyJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

First and foremost, CryptoRush is still marked as being a BETA.

Users should have comprehension that as long as it will remain "BETA", issues can occur.

I agree that the method they use for accounting could be different, but it works great unless the devs screw up their wallet (improper coding) thus influencing the accounts.

As they mentionned, the next CryptoRush engine will be different, but for now it's what it is and is in BETA, so nobody really has the right to complain.

If they take your money and lose it, you have the right to complain.  BETA doesn't mean "we can steal you coins", well maybe it does in this case.  Nice excuse.

Bottom line is Cryptorush is completely incompetent and people should never use their site again... sorry to those who lost coins, but the fact that this has happened 3 previous times and they cant even get BTC wallets working right just proves this is either gross negligence or deliberate scam.

"Bottom line is Cryptorush is completely incompetent and people should never use their site again"

Oh I'll use it again... to withdraw every last satoshi from their exchange that is.  Well... at least the ones they didn't steal yet!
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:15:01 PM

I am still trading with them and buying some cheap shares now.when CR 2.0 rolls around it should be sweet.they have said they will compensate affected users.people need to settle down and let them do there job.so much shit talk and false acusations on here its not funny.btc withdrawls work as do all the others .its the dos attacks that are the problem.

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:16:33 PM

WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET IT?! DONT USE CRYPTORUSHIN FOR *ANYTHING* They did this same scam when they robbed me of my zeitcoins without replacing a single one. It is NOT a competent exchange and ANY money put into it should be considered 50/50 chance of being lost forever. Can we get some personal information on this "linkandzelda" please? Lets get real name, known addresses, phone numberes, etc. Time to go to work.

Why? So one of you neckbeards can hunt him down, to get arrested and thrown in jail for harassment or threats? Or to throw up a lawsuit that will most likely be ignored by any court?
Don't worry about it. Just post his personal information so it can be dealt with.
TommyJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:17:17 PM

I am still trading with them and buying some cheap shares now.when CR 2.0 rolls around it should be sweet.they have said they will compensate affected users.people need to settle down and let them do there job.so much shit talk and false acusations on here its not funny.btc withdrawls work as do all the others .its the dos attacks that are the problem.

Yeah, how did that work out for ZEIT, HUC and others that got CryptoRobbed?
bigc1984

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

So BigC, planning on coming back over to Zeit to apologise to the dev for claiming he stole your Zeit and not CR? It's good to see you've finally understood what we spent many many pages explaining to you.

Yea, I'll come back and apologize. Cryptorush lied to me over and over. Someone get me this "linkandzelda" infodrop please.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:23:35 PM

they even put BC on their listing and put the price at 3900 on purpose EVEN THO THERE WAS NO TRADES AT THAT PRICE IN DAYS.... and THE TRADING PAIR IS OFFLINE.....

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but I tried to buy some blackcoins a few days ago on CR and I placed my buy at about 4k sat, and it never filled because the price went up and I didn't update it. It had cracked 4500 the last time I checked it. So I believe the price was over 4k satoshis, legitimately, before any of this happened.
savale

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

Just seem to realize I lost about 16k of BC... It took me more than a month to get it.

Date: 5-3-2014 23:39
To: cryptorush BCNpzatdEVokf3qN2hLKqyzwPckztfdr3p
Debit: -15974.00 BC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BC
Net amount: -15974.0001 BC
Transaction ID: b3ae1476503a257c4dcfa7f8ae0bb34b3535f0dd16c9751ecab284e9f9789f41

Any help / funds are welcome:
B9rzUnaJP7nDFwy4srAeYXR2PiNst3LsMT

bigc1984

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:30:55 PM

Go here to fill out the form for incorrect WHOIS info on cryptorush.in the site will be confiscated and held until they update with accurate information, at which point we know who to go after. http://www.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints/whois/inaccuracy-form
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:33:02 PM

they even put BC on their listing and put the price at 3900 on purpose EVEN THO THERE WAS NO TRADES AT THAT PRICE IN DAYS.... and THE TRADING PAIR IS OFFLINE.....

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but I tried to buy some blackcoins a few days ago on CR and I placed my buy at about 4k sat, and it never filled because the price went up and I didn't update it. It had cracked 4500 the last time I checked it. So I believe the price was over 4k satoshis, legitimately, before any of this happened.

he means CR are being jerks and listing BC far below its current value with the hopes people will think bc is overpriced and sell.

Or something like that. which also makes no god damn sense since CR had a tiny fraction of the volume and overall coins so any impact would be ignored. Only exchange that matters is mintpal to BC right now.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:33:37 PM

exactly, what im saying is there trying to cause panic and drive the price down. they are trying to misslead people into thinking the price is down

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DKdance

Activity: 168

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Some people say to transfer into an oher currency to withdraw but do these people have CR account ?  Do they have acces to balance ? Do they have acces to any BTC or LTC market ?

Here I wait to can withdraw BTC & ALTs so I won't say anything but when I'll get my currencies back I have a bunch of screenshots that are really bad.

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

exactly, what im saying is there trying to cause panic and drive the price down. they are trying to misslead people into thinking the price is down

What do they gain from doing this?
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

What do they gain from doing this?

are you seriously asking this on the internet? If so welcome, it must be your first day.

frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:50:24 PM

Anybody live near Preston, Lancashire UK?

yes I do

now your going to tell me cryptorush is based there aren't you?
savale

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9OegZbUGI

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: