Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58905 times)
Gnarltusk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:59:08 PM

now i go on chat and ask them a question and get banned from chat after 1 minute, and now they are still arguing with me even though i cant respond to them. LOL that shit is childish.
g4ndie

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

They are playing Diablo 3 and answering questions. It's almost funny if I didn't lose any money over this.

Anyway, a couple of gems:

- looks like they do have a partnership with that guy and got around 500.000 dollars
- they say they can't use that money to reimburse us, as it's used to build the new website
- looks like most employees quit?

Edit: and now they are saying fyrstikken only owns shares that give him a percentage of the trading revenues. He doesn't own Cryptorush. Also saying that he has to return the shares and I guess the money?!

Ah well, I don't see this end well unfortunately.
Gnarltusk

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:08:23 AM

well Link said in chat that they are getting rid of the firestik guy, but how do you do that? once someone buys controlling interest of a company they can fire you! isnt that how it works?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:09:26 AM

It is a possibility that $500,000 never changed hands nor existed in the first place.
mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:13:08 AM

By the way, were you aware that you were quoted in this article they released? They didn't even bother to spell your username correctly.
http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3

LOL. how funny. my online name is famous, and misspelled!

I have already withdrawn all my money out of CryptoCrash (at a loss because I had to convert my BTC to another coin, then convert it back at a lower price point), as well as I have a spreadsheet made of my buy/sell of BC with what my total balance is (after fees of course), as well as I checked the posted logs, and I am NOT one of the ones who withdraw coins that was not mine (which I already knew since I didn't withdraw any).

Will I ever use CryptoCrash again? I guess it will depend on how fast they return my coins AND how what they do to prevent this in the future AND whether fystikken will be apart of it again... even as a silent partner he is bad for business. He has tarnished the brand above and beyond what has happened! (not to mention his post about how this was all planned that I found and posted)!

[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha

[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth

[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion  

[17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin
[17:16] <HerrKaiser> well, it's your business"
g4ndie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:14:07 AM

well Link said in chat that they are getting rid of the firestik guy, but how do you do that? once someone buys controlling interest of a company they can fire you! isnt that how it works?

He only bought those Cryptorush Shares everyone could buy I think. And those only give access to a percentage of the trading revenue.

To me it sounds like a lot of smoke and mirrors though. I have to see reimbursements happening, before I believe it.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:18:45 AM

i just want know if my 0.6 BTC can still WD before they *Lost* them... or *Hacked By btc wallet*

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:20:15 AM

how can i WD my btc from cryptorush... they just closed btc WD!

If you can't withdraw BTC, you could try converting your BTC to an altcoin and withdraw that deposit. I have successfully withdrawn several altcoin funds from Cryptorush a couple of hours ago. Not ideal of course, but if you are desperate...

All altcoin are very expensive on Cryptorush... just like old Gox...

Convert to GPUC , safe and great network... and if worst comes to worst.. you could always just buy GPUs with it... just sayin'... Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Gnarltusk

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

lol now they are saying the guy who tweeted earlier was one of the thieves and they said his user number on chat, so with that information they basically without doing so, just told us the personal info of one of the thieves, which they just said would put them in prison. CR is like the guy in southpark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
bladech

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:25:37 AM

Trying to withdraw BTC and getting a failed message. Perfect.

Same here
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:28:28 AM

Same here

Got to buy an alt, then withdraw that alt. Not sure if they all work, but I know some can be withdrawn.
g4ndie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

lol now they are saying the guy who tweeted earlier was one of the thieves and they said his user number on chat, so with that information they basically without doing so, just told us the personal info of one of the thieves, which they just said would put them in prison. CR is like the guy in southpark...

Yeah, conflicting statements all over the place.

That guy on Twitter was bragging though and now deleted his tweet.
Gnarltusk

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:32:01 AM

well they banned me from their chat for calling bullshit, then proceeded to call me one of the thieves. Ive never withdrawn BC from CR, I lost 1200 actually. So that is indeed slander, they did it in a live stream
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:35:59 AM

I haven't been able to withdraw BTC the past 48 hours.  Did their press release address the inability for customers to transfer funds?

g4ndie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:37:52 AM

well they banned me from their chat for calling bullshit, then proceeded to call me one of the thieves. Ive never withdrawn BC from CR, I lost 1200 actually. So that is indeed slander, they did it in a live stream

I quit from that chat, it was just too amateurish and that one guy was too hostile (the best defence is offence?). Either they are under too much stress or something else entirely is going on. Bad vibes...
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:39:37 AM

I haven't been able to withdraw BTC the past 48 hours.  Did their press release address the inability for customers to transfer funds?

they bs if u ask me Smiley

teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:41:21 AM

we are dealing with teenagers here .. living with their mom

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:41:54 AM

Psssst. Atomic-Trade never has these problems.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 12:43:49 AM

NEW JOKE in crypto world ..

ask my mom if you don' believe me

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
bladech

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:46:45 AM

Same here

Got to buy an alt, then withdraw that alt. Not sure if they all work, but I know some can be withdrawn.

Thanks!
That works  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: