Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:30:34 AM

Your BlackCoins and other great altcoins are totally safe to trade and keep over at ATOMIC TRADE, I and many others have faith and use it daily. You can always find me and the other regulars in the chat, and we are friendly! Unlike some of the chatters and mods at CR Smiley

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:33:21 AM

“Cryptocash is following MT.GOX style, when they screwed things up, they started to blame BTC developers.“

This is the truth
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:40:19 AM

Please withdraw your coins from CryptoRush ASAP!  

Right now as we speak, in spite of everything that is happening, this is what the owner is doing:

http://www.twitch.tv/hackshardgaming

I encourage anyone to view this link.  He is playing Diablo III and slandering his customers.

THIS is who you have entrusted with your precious crypto.

Heard him say he's playing "catch the nigger" and talk about his mom not understanding him within about 2 minutes

Yeaaaa......

Did you hear him talking about 12 year old little boys?
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:50:16 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

There is no 'fuck-up' by the BC dev. Cryptorush was the only exchange with issues, ITS THEIR FAULT

this is the spirit of cryptorush:
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

insanely digusting

nah that's someone defending my coins i believe
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:02:52 AM

Are you guys seriously  blaming only CryptoRush, and disregarding the BC dev fuck-up and the unethical withdrawals?

I agree, this looks to be an issue from both sides. However something has to done to stop future issues like this.

They seem to be getting hammered with a lot of ddos lately too.

Give them time they will get back the black coins in fee's. Put the fees up for a couple of weeks to cover it.

I guess mintpal got the memo to update...

+1 to both of you guys.
Majority of users complaining wouldn't even do better or would've been in the same situation given the circumstances.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:24:13 AM

Go trade some Blackcoins or other coins at AGX.io

start using them instead. real company and established no cryptoscamflush
Yepachuchu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR

EVERYONE READ THIS

http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR
cacahouette

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:47:53 AM

Converting to alt is the safest way to circumvent exchanges blocking BTC withdrawals for any reason.

Personally i used reddcoin and it worked perfect, on top of it they are still quite cheap so it could be an event better decision going forward Smiley
topibx

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:56:05 AM

“Cryptocash is following MT.GOX style, when they screwed things up, they started to blame BTC developers.“

This is the truth

Cryptorush definitely is another MT.GOX
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:36:57 AM

Are most people able to withdraw coins other than BTC?  I don't want to purchase other coins with my BTC, but if thats the only way to make a withdrawl I would do so.

hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:41:57 AM

I had no problems withdrawing alts.. other than BC that is  Roll Eyes
HarryPotterCoin

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

Wow.. what a shocking news!
tfbpa

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:39:30 AM

As people don't tend to click and read, I will copy/paste the file http://pastebin.com/2dPXmGvR here

TRULY AMAZING LITTLE KID THAT "fyrstikken"....

[17:10] <mixan> fyrstikken been here yet?
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-1-billion-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3?IR=T
[17:11] <HerrKaiser> dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article Cheesy
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] <HerrKaiser> so, there will be good news?
[17:12] <yingsta> says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] <yingsta> makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion 
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin

[17:16] <HerrKaiser> well, it's your business
[17:17] <HerrKaiser> have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok
[17:17] * HerrKaiser (eric.thomps@5403CD71.catv.pool.telekom.hu) Quit (Quit: )
[17:20] <mixan> care toborrow me some btc haha i will buy shares for everything
[17:21] <mixan> cant deposit cash to justcoin, wonder why
[17:21] * @gamefish (gamefish@107-197-150-118.lightspeed.frsnca.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[17:21] <mixan> doesnt going furter than choose currency
[17:21] <mixan> *go
[17:21] <@Exel9> Why ORG is so cheap?
[17:22] <@Exel9> any ideas of the reason of this dump?
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:41:32 AM

CryptoRush potential insolvency leaked by insider.

http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
vertcoinz

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:47:14 AM

Well if you have anything in cryptorush withdraw it immediately. BTC doesn't transfer out but Litecoin/Doge/Redd all work according to people in this post.

I used litecoin and got out all my funds just fine. Who knows how long this will work.
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:49:08 AM

Hello, my name is DogeyMcDoge, I worked support for Cryptorush.in.

Have you ever heard of the trolly/train dilemma?

The general form of the problem is this: There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. Unfortunately, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You do not have the ability to operate the lever in a way that would cause the trolley to derail without loss of life (for example, holding the lever in an intermediate position so that the trolley goes between the two sets of tracks, or pulling the lever after the front wheels pass the switch, but before the rear wheels do). You have two options: (1) Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person. Which is the correct choice?

I write this today because I am pulling the second lever. I am relaeasing info regarding CryptoRush's Insolvency.

My hands shake as I write this. These past two weeks have been hell for me. I have not been sleeping well. I get gut wrenching pains anytime I think about this. It's time to put it to rest.

I started working for CryptoRush in late Febraury. I was excited and intrigued by crypto, and upon finding this new exchange I joined their channel. LinkandZelda was looking for a support. I volunteered, and offered help to the users in the channel for a few days without even having access to the tools to the admin site. I was hired a few days later, and was put to work. I was to be paid a flat amount of BTC weekly, and upon getting past the learning curve of CryptoRush's backend, I was well along answering tickets. The owners became like friends to me. As the workload got harder as time went on, we began getting too many tickets for me to handle alone. We hired another support. Around the 11th of March, I received a message from Devianttwo: "had something bad happen. all I'm saying." I was brought into a Skype call and told that we had been hacked. I was shocked. They told me the amount, and I did not sleep well that night.

For some reason my brain stuck 30 BTC lost in my head. Upon consulting LinkandZelda I was informed of the losses again. ~950 BTC and ~2500 LTC. Gone. Someone with an IP from Ukraine. They were looking into it, thought they found the guy. Thought they could get the BTC back. Maybe it was shock. Maybe it was just me being naive. But I believed them.

I was informed of the plan to announce CryptoRushShares, a currency that would pay % fees to holders. And the kicker? Fyrstikken would announce 60% ownership of them. But in the back room?

[3/14/2014 10:48:15 PM]
":basically
 : he's helping me gain capital back from share buyers
 : he started by announcing 60% shareholding
 : but he actually owns only 10%"

I never got a clear answer as to whether we received any money from him, or were just using his internet "fame" for advertising. I put it out of my mind, this could help save us right?

The next couple weeks seemed to fly by.

And so time goes on, and things look OK at first. But then the BTC wallet runs out. Alex123 and fraggyb did not know of our insolvency. Daemon problems we were told was the answer.

The guilt was starting to build up inside of me. I answered very few tickets the week of the 16th. I was conflicted, but I worked at my full time job >40 hours that week, so it kept my mind off of things a little. The issues continued. I kept suggesting ways we could maybe get some BTC back, arbitrage, etc. We didn't even have enough funds for that. I wanted so bad for the exchange to stay afloat, thinking "Maybe tomorrow will bring us back our volume!" But alas, the problems with Zeit, and BTC withdrawals killed our volume. There was no coming back.

We saw some volume on Blackcoin, until the blockchain freeze. I stayed up as late as I could, but saw no update. I woke up the next morning, to panic. People were placing ridiculous buy orders in the market. I had just the night before been given permissions to access functions such as enabling/disabling markets, or putting a coin in maintenance mode. I quickly assessed what I could, and closed the markets, canceled the orders, and put the wallet in maintenance mode. I called Devianttwo on the phone # I was give for emergencies only, and he told me he was not going to be able to fix it at the moment. This was at 10:30AM EST on the 24th. I went to work, already late from the mess I had to help resolve.

Upon returning home I learned that my worst fears were true. Blackcoin Daemon was empty besides ~53 coins. The same bug that affected Zeitcoin I assume.

I was broken. Everything was falling apart. I tried to talk to Link into closing the site, but he keeps resisting it. It was futile.

Then Fyrstikken exploded on rat4. Chat logs were flying. I tried to contain the FUD but it was useless. Fyrstikken had done his damage. Devianttwo couldn't keep a good PR face on for more than 3 minutes.

I confided in my best friend and roommate all that I knew, and he said that I knew what I had to do. And I did know. And so here it is. I feel so bad writing this, Link has become a friend to me. But I cannot let the community suffer anymore with this exchange.

So to everyone at CryptoRush  I am sorry. To all the users who have, or will lose funds here, I am sorry. I don't think you can understand how heavy this whole situation weighs on my heart.

There is a lot of money in crypto, and Fyrstikken is an angry guy. I don't know if I should fear for my safety or not.

But what Snowden did was right, and what I am doing is right.

My sincerest regrets,

DogeyMcDoge.

http://imgur.com/sfhgQgV

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:52:04 AM

dang this is nuts .. another exchange down the drain, not good for all cryptos.

keep as minimal coins on the exchange as possible guys...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:53:29 AM

Wow.. Sad

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:59:55 AM

I remember when cryptorush was that exchange I could finally dump my Coinye on
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:22:09 AM

Devianttwo told Link to come clean multiple times regarding the lies.

They are true. Open your eyes and get out while you still can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: