Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 02:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58924 times)
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:44:22 PM

Yet you buy into the biggest scam of human history.... The bible

A Book written by men, not by a God

http://www.essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v6/n2/bible-true

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

I appreciate the moral and ethical teachings of the bible those are good things [...]

You must be joking... Moral and ethics in the bible?

The 10 commandments are perfect examples of how humans should behave, they are both morally and ethically good or do you think otherwise ?

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:44:40 PM

PS: the greek also thought their gods/beliefs/myths etc.. were true
lol they worshipped cats and stuff, now that is just hysterical.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:45:36 PM

HEY GUYS CAN WE SKIP THE GOD SEMINAR AND GET BACK TO NEWS ABOUT THE CURRENT CR FIASCO - THANKS!
anyone4u

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:49:50 PM

What difference does it make how much the coin MIGHT be worth in the future. It's still trading in shitcoin territory, so if believe so strongly just go ahead and buy them up, and you'll have your billions in due time.
Do you really think I have many thousands just sitting around. I can barely afford to buy a soda at the store, well actually I can't unless I borrow money or sell my altcoins which I am not doing.

Anyways guyz, since criptorush still has liquidy for people trading/volume I'm selling some coins atm to buy some other coins then cashing some out and putting them in my wallet.
Miner232432

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:51:06 PM

That was the Ancient Egyptians

jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

+1  Grin

And worshipping flaming talking bushes and stuff is better?
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:55:50 PM

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

I appreciate the moral and ethical teachings of the bible those are good things [...]

The 10 commandments are perfect examples of how humans should behave, they are both morally and ethically good or do you think otherwise ?

I think the bible has more pages than just one. Besides:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. -- FAIL

You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. -- FAIL

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. -- FAIL

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. -- FAIL

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. -- MIXED

You shall not murder. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not commit adultery. -- WHAT?

You shall not steal. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. -- MOSTLY OK (buy why is it restricted to neighbor?)

You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, etc -- (sometimes "desire" instead of "covet") - WHY NOT?

Also, here are some good moral principles the bible teaches us (well, not us, just those fools that believe in it):

1 Chronicles 21
2 Kings 10:18-27
Deuteronomy 3
Exodus 21:1-11
Hosea 13:16
Isaiah 13:16
Joshua 6
Judges 11:29-40
Judges 21
Psalms 137:9

HEY GUYS CAN WE SKIP THE GOD SEMINAR AND GET BACK TO NEWS ABOUT THE CURRENT CR FIASCO - THANKS!
Sorry, I just had to reply. CR is over, anyway...

Miner232432

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:03:07 AM

snip

I think you're misunderstanding me, the core principles of the bible teaches us to be cool with one another that is what I appreciate. The rest of it I think is bullshit

Neighbour just means fellow man, don't forget the book is hundreds of years old and translated from different languages (Hewbrew, Latin, Greek, etc..) through its iterations so some wordings may be confusing for modern day

WE CAN STILL READ WHAT YOU TYPE IF YOU DONT BE AN ATTENTION WHORE AND type like this. And no, this bible talk is more interesting than some crappy exchange which cannot function at its core

hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:04:25 AM

I think they are gonna pay us the BC and Zeith.. the day that their price will worth nothing.. well we are almost there with Zeith.
hoju2k

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:05:24 AM

Fuck man, stop with the religious BS. Nobody cares.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

Jesus supposedly visited our planet we have not heard a peep from God except to those who desparately seek his attention through prayer and yet we still murder each other daily, innocent people have horrendous things happen to them and evil people are allowed to run riot

Let me ask you this, if a man walks upto you in the street and says he is communicating telepathically with beings from a distant galaxy would you say he was insane ? Yet if he changed his words to say he was communicating with God, you wouldn't bat an eyelid

This is the fucked up hypocracy of religion, organised religion developed by man to control weaker minded men

If God (by Christian terms) created everything then he must be as imperfect as the vicious imperfect evil species which we are

You can talk freedom of choice all you want which is a popular "get out of jail" card for Christian hypocracy but we were created with evil within, it did not come from nothing and to be given a choice of living happily in the clouds having your wildest dreams come true in heaven or burning in hell for eternity is not a choice because lets face it, who in their right mind if they thought it was true would pick eternal damnation.

As for Adam & Eve, God put the serpent in the garden of Eden, God put the forbidden fruit on the tree, God knew they would be tricked by the serpent and eat the fruit because God never taught Adam & Eve the fundamentals of right & wrong. Despite him telling them NOT to eat the fruit he never once educated them on the difference between right & wrong so when they ate the fruit they ate it innocently. And for this God condemned us all ? If this is the kind of being that created me then I would rather not spend eternity with it nor worship it and would rather burn in hell as for me that is the lesser of 2 evils

Man is inherently evil it is easier to be a bad person on this planet than it is to be good, which is why we have such a shitty world because people are weak and take the easier path

Those that seek his attention through prayer are only seeking attention for the most part I can agree. You worship God through your actions. It is not just "I pray to God, even bad people can do that. You worship him by being like him and taking the right path/etc.

Now the communicating with God guy on the street, I would say great, well tell him to talk to me sometimes because I really don't hear or see him in real form at all besides others doing some of his work. Tell him I want to hear him and see him so I can ask him some questions.

Now the organized religion stuff, all I can say about that is religion isn't spirituality/enlightment, its just a series of rules/etc. You can be religious and be spiritually dead. I am not religious but yet am spiritual.

Yes I do agree that God has a lot of explaining to do and I would like to do an interview with him to ask him many questions as I stated before. I await the day when I can interview him and either his lack of action on many parts or letting bad things happen and not intervening etc. Unfortunately it seems I must wait a while longer (how long I have no idea been waiting many years already but that day hopefully will come as I have asked him many times and he has yet to write a letter or show up and say here I am ask away etc. I don't think I would take a phone call because ppl prank calling and whatnot so a letter written and sat beside my bed by him when there is no way anyone else could have put it there (door is locked almost always and no one around) so that would be sufficient.

I have heard that you are basically under his wing until you are no longer a virgin if female but once you give that away, its basically your actions after that(will of him or will of satan, spirituality, (as many will say didn't I prophecise in your name, cast out demonds etc, and he will say away with those that work in equity for it is only those that do the will of the father shall enherit the kingdom of heaven) that see if you will enter the kingdom of heaven or not. Basically to gain understanding you must read the bible etc and it will speak to you. You can also listen to the autobook of it. I find that Alexander Scourby's reading of it to help much to comprehend as reading the book by itself can make your eyes water.

Now most take the easier path because they really don't care and its too hard they say (I have heard). Well maybe they are just not trying hard enough and they just don't care. I mean surely its easier to rob someone than work but I haven't considered rather than being broke whereas others don't just consider it, they do it. Many live for just today not caring for tomorrow at all. There is a saying many gangsters have on their shirts "smile now, cry later" and that is how many of them live. I find it very ignorant. Unfortunately the nice women gravitate toward the bad/evil men as they themselves are not quality material and it reflects in their judgement. I have found many nice women (they seem good) but talking to them they say they are a piece of shit and only want a piece of shit. Not many will be this open about it but it is only fair to show your true colors so shit really deserves shit whereas good only deserves good. It should not be the other way around.  
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:14:51 AM

snip

I think you're misunderstanding me, the core principles of the bible teaches us to be cool with one another that is what I appreciate. The rest of it I think is bullshit

Neighbour just means fellow man, don't forget the book is hundreds of years old and translated from different languages (Hewbrew, Latin, Greek, etc..) through its iterations so some wordings may be confusing for modern day
I agree with your stance on the word "neighbor" in the bible, it's probably true, and I won't push this religious thing any further. It is offtopic, so I think we could stop it. It was however someone else that started talking about "god", "christianity" and "bible" before us. Best of luck, and to all who lost coins at CR - I hope it will get resolved.

I managed to withdraw my BTC from CR yesterday after about 20 attempts. Not sure if it still pays off to keep trying (especially after the leak), just saying how it went for me.

Zulandio

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

Can we get a mod to ban these religious bozo's FFS
anyone4u

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:50:33 AM

The remaining 2 employess probably spent last night making new accounts to funnel money out and make it appear as another theft. Thats what I think happened with black coin when they were faking a DDOS. No groups have taken credit for it and its usually easy to find out on a chan whos DDOSing whom. I said it two weeks ago, next Gox. In two weeks were going to find out that lawyers uncovered a wallet with all the missing POT and LTC, along with some BC and BTC
maybe whoever started ddosing the site were trading/etc blackcoin and found way more in their account and basically sounded the flag to withdraw but this leaves questions as to why ddos so no one else can withdrawl during a "heist aka looting of stuff thats not theirs". I mean ddos usually means basically denial of service which doesn't make any sence if they were able to withdrawn at the time of the theft or why ddos at all after they withdrawed any at all? After all criptorush according to terms and conditions

Crypto Rush is a site for exchanging virtual currency. From the ground up we built on security. Our users wallets are stored offsite, records are kept of all transactions and constantly backedup. In the event of a coin being forked, our services will automatically suspend trading for the affected coin ensuring the safety of ours users coins until the services resume.
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=terms
I mean were they applying the ddos trying to hide their ip addresse after the withdraws went through buying some time or ? That appears to be the best answer but why I have no idea as others probably made withdraws also not just 1 or 2 users unless it was basically a group of ppl investing in blackcoin then the announcement was made "withdraw" then ddos followed. It would be better if we could see the withdrawl times or it its here https://cryptorush.in/documents/ListOfUnethicalBlackCoinWithdraws.txt maybe someone could say "there it is time (example 6pm-12am etc)

Here is a tweet from someone who came 
across 140,000 BlackCoins in their account and decided the best thing to do is to sell it rather than return it 
https://twitter.com/cryptsypumped/status/448161531335675904.

I tried a google search hoping it was cachied, no luck, I tried archive.org no luck, I tired the old program that used to work to recover deleted tweets/ no luck. Only option if cachied (they are supposed to all be but immidiately I dunno) would be the library of congress as all twitter users post are stored in library of congress. http://blogs.loc.gov/loc/2010/04/how-tweet-it-is-library-acquires-entire-twitter-archive/ Now if someone has time or nohow to look to find the cryptsypumped tweets in there it would be awesome.

total blackcoins missing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529779.msg5889080#msg5889080

So no word yet on the other coins missing officially so I guess they may just let it go on for a while then might/may inform us.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:53:33 AM

+1  Grin

And worshipping flaming talking bushes and stuff is better?

The Messenger of the LORD appeared to him there as flames of fire coming out of a bush. Moses looked, and although the bush was on fire, it was not burning .
Exodus 3:2

Well I wish he would do that where there is a large group of people or something these days where it would be recorded or at least maybe broadcast live and could be debunked or approved as true/whatever/however you say it and he could do a q&a for all of us. I mean he has many options to come to us in form or write a letter or visit us/etc.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

A statement from CR about a time-frame for btc withdrawls would be appropriate. 

Tweeting that all issues with logging in have been resolved is also not true.  I have not been able to log in for hours.

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:00:16 AM

new owner Danny speaks http://pastebin.com/K7cGNy15

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:10:33 AM

I think the bible has more pages than just one. Besides:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. -- FAIL
I would say we are still in slavery/ lots of us, I mean the plant God gave us can not even be legally smoked in many parts of the states and we must slave away for not much money while the rich get richer, the poorer get poorer.
You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. -- FAIL

Why be jealous and why if many bow down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ7_m-N7LYI (Bow down by ice cube screwed and chopped) or like people bow down to queens or preachers etc.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. -- FAIL
So why do we hear it so often and many old folks been saying it for more than likely 30-40 years at least and they see nothing wrong with it? Why have you not done anything to them yet?

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. -- FAIL
So how are we supposed to work when we need money to live on and that may be the shift we are positioned to work? Also why is there not any people my age in the church around me? I don't really relate to 50+ year olds.

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. -- MIXED
Yes but they picked a place to live that has no jobs or no opportunities and claim this is the place to be screwing me out of most of my life so far and they see nothign wrong with it. Also they often act like kkk nazis and my dad has abused me whole life. Why haven't you stopped this or not let him do this instead of leting it continue?

You shall not murder. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not commit adultery. -- WHAT?
I am not married and unfortunately most people have sex with the girls I like eliminating any interest I have in them at all because if they will choose them instead of me eek, just the though of any mans penis inside some chick I like makes me not want them anymore. If they can't wait for me then they are not worth my time.

You shall not steal. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. -- MOSTLY OK (buy why is it restricted to neighbor?)

You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, etc -- (sometimes "desire" instead of "covet") - WHY NOT?
I could care less what my neighbors do, they have their life and I have mine.

Also, here are some good moral principles the bible teaches us (well, not us, just those fools that believe in it):

1 Chronicles 21
2 Kings 10:18-27
Deuteronomy 3
Exodus 21:1-11
Hosea 13:16
Isaiah 13:16
Joshua 6
Judges 11:29-40
Judges 21
Psalms 137:9

Sorry, I just had to reply. CR is over, anyway...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9005

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:12:50 AM

new owner Danny speaks http://pastebin.com/K7cGNy15

Seems to be the same kind of BS master as everyone else. "The login issues are okay".
anyone4u

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:19:38 AM

ok i have deposited some coins earlier and they haven't sold yet so Ima have to wait. Hope they get sold soon so I can buy some other coins then withdraw. Anyways best of luck to all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: