Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Second lockdown due to covid19 is painful  (Read 1726 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:04:46 AM

Vaccine has risk but the benefit outweigh the risk. people will not learn how important vaccine is before they got devastated by the virus themselves.
As an adult you're free to choose to get vaccinated or not but if you really want covid to be gone then starts with vaccine and ofcourse the most safest one from a company that you'd trust.

Statistically, the risk from dying after getting infected with COVID 19 is very low, if you are below 60 years of age and doesn't have any comorbidity. So this has prompted many to take a stance against getting vaccinated. But for the elderly and the other vulnerable groups, there is no such option available. They are at a high risk from this pandemic, and they need to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 08:06:10 AM

Vaccine has risk but the benefit outweigh the risk. people will not learn how important vaccine is before they got devastated by the virus themselves.
As an adult you're free to choose to get vaccinated or not but if you really want covid to be gone then starts with vaccine and ofcourse the most safest one from a company that you'd trust.

Statistically, the risk from dying after getting infected with COVID 19 is very low, if you are below 60 years of age and doesn't have any comorbidity. So this has prompted many to take a stance against getting vaccinated. But for the elderly and the other vulnerable groups, there is no such option available. They are at a high risk from this pandemic, and they need to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

Vaccination is the best option against COVID 19 but will the vaccine be effective against the new COVID 19 variant (UK version) is a big question. With 28 new mutations and a higher infection rate, it can be very dangerous. Although people with a good immune system have a higher chance of survival, they can transmit the virus to immune-compromised and vulnerable groups.
The second lockdown is very painful particularly for the middle and lower class people who do not have a steady job but lockdown is necessary to control the pandemic.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:52:54 AM

Vaccination is the best option against COVID 19 but will the vaccine be effective against the new COVID 19 variant (UK version) is a big question. With 28 new mutations and a higher infection rate, it can be very dangerous. Although people with a good immune system have a higher chance of survival, they can transmit the virus to immune-compromised and vulnerable groups.
The second lockdown is very painful particularly for the middle and lower class people who do not have a steady job but lockdown is necessary to control the pandemic.

The new variant from the United Kingdom is no more dangerous than the old strain. The fatality rate is the same. But the difference is that it is much more contagious and that means that the number of infections may go up. But the vaccine should be effective against the new strain as well as this has been confirmed by the vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer and Moderna.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:20:49 AM

The new variant from the United Kingdom is no more dangerous than the old strain. The fatality rate is the same. But the difference is that it is much more contagious and that means that the number of infections may go up. But the vaccine should be effective against the new strain as well as this has been confirmed by the vaccine manufacturers such as Pfizer and Moderna.

Thats a good news but its not safe at all because like you said is much more contagious. Vaccine is very helpful to stop the spreading this various and i think that manufactures have a good plan to supply vaccines all over the world. The only can do of us is to participate to the government and always maintain the health standard or protocols that we need to minimize the spreading of this virus.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:30:36 AM

Does it mean that the vaccine isn't effective anymore to which the pharms need to create another vaccine for this new strain?

Many already killed themselves out of their depression that is caused by corona. I got used to lockdown already but it's also too much to have another lockdown. Those who have kids like me will suffer more especially if they also lost jobs due to lockdown.  

SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:31:23 AM

Thats a good news but its not safe at all because like you said is much more contagious. Vaccine is very helpful to stop the spreading this various and i think that manufactures have a good plan to supply vaccines all over the world. The only can do of us is to participate to the government and always maintain the health standard or protocols that we need to minimize the spreading of this virus.
In many countries its happening as peoples doing all required protocols but sadly still in few countries peoples are facing some serious problems because they cannot do this all due to economical issues and peoples facing really deep problems due to unemployment its look like this Vaccine will works but before this all we have to face more troubles being living in developing countries.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:02:04 PM

I don't believe with vaccine right now because many bed news after testing in some country where vaccine not working well, many people have been die during covid 19 but one year after covid get simulated with vaccine still need testing more how to know vaccine is working well, we don't know when vaccine is working how distribution will be on time and how to make process for giving vaccine to many people without risk get positive covid 19 again.
We have several vaccine options available. I don't blame people for not believing in current vaccinations, because there are cases that make the situation around them worse. it's just that, we have to try to identify how the vaccine might work as intended. Several vaccine companies have released trials of their vaccines, some are showing usable results and some are still negative. at least we can wait for a vaccine that actually works. and in this case, do not spread news that worries others
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:40:31 PM

I don't believe with vaccine right now because many bed news after testing in some country where vaccine not working well, many people have been die during covid 19 but one year after covid get simulated with vaccine still need testing more how to know vaccine is working well, we don't know when vaccine is working how distribution will be on time and how to make process for giving vaccine to many people without risk get positive covid 19 again.
We have several vaccine options available. I don't blame people for not believing in current vaccinations, because there are cases that make the situation around them worse. it's just that, we have to try to identify how the vaccine might work as intended. Several vaccine companies have released trials of their vaccines, some are showing usable results and some are still negative. at least we can wait for a vaccine that actually works. and in this case, do not spread news that worries others
I don't believe with vaccine and better waiting after many time try to other people and work so I will try, better waiting how vaccine give effect or not because I hear many trying before failed with many people get bad situation after testing by vaccine. But I still trust medical healthy always have new way how to make covid 19 gone and give us freedom for our activities in daily day. We have tired every day have use mask and not freedom to get air in the world.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 05:10:47 PM

I don't believe with vaccine and better waiting after many time try to other people and work so I will try, better waiting how vaccine give effect or not because I hear many trying before failed with many people get bad situation after testing by vaccine. But I still trust medical healthy always have new way how to make covid 19 gone and give us freedom for our activities in daily day. We have tired every day have use mask and not freedom to get air in the world.

By all probability, you need to wait for at least 6 to 12 months, even if you are willing to take the vaccine. Because the first few batches of the vaccine will be exclusively reserved for the priority population (i.e medical workers, elderly, policemen, ambulance drivers.etc). I guess that much time is enough for you, to decide whether you want to go for the vaccination or not. If there are any serious side effects coming from the vaccination, then you should be aware of it by the time your turn is up.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:34:37 PM

By all probability, you need to wait for at least 6 to 12 months, even if you are willing to take the vaccine. Because the first few batches of the vaccine will be exclusively reserved for the priority population (i.e medical workers, elderly, policemen, ambulance drivers.etc). I guess that much time is enough for you, to decide whether you want to go for the vaccination or not. If there are any serious side effects coming from the vaccination, then you should be aware of it by the time your turn is up.

That's right. A person who isn't a front liner can't be a priority to have the vaccine at this moment. Anyone can't buy a vaccine as well since they are to be bought by governments alone. Not even companies who wants to provide vaccines for their employees can buy vaccines.

Rich countries can easily acquire but the poor ones will likely lockdown for a long time. It's worse that could happen but this new variant is as deadly as its still covid19.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:40:14 PM

I know that it feels bad to experience a second lockdown. I’ve been there before. Let me tell you what I have experienced back then. Sometime between mid-March until mid-May, I never got out of the house because I am exposed to my mom who visited a neighbor that was tagged as “Patient Under Monitoring”. First, I was quarantined for 14 days. And after the 14th day, the city declared lockdown the next day until May 15th. Only one person was authorized to go out to buy essential goods and services for 3 days a week, and the rest of us shlould stay  I was depressed those days even though that I had an online job plus other gigs like interviews, etc.

The second lockdown I’ve experienced was for the entire of September 2020, where my hometown and a few cities are under the strictest form of quarantine. But that time, I was allowed to go out anytime because I have secured an essential ID and permit days before the second lockdown occured. And of course, I am forced to buy a small bike since public transportation (e.g., jeepneys, taxis, etc.), are not allowed during the strictest quarantine measure.

Right now, we are on the lowest quarantine level until the end of January 2021.

It’s almost a “ghost town” feeling for me. I just hope that the new COVID-19 strain would not arrive here in the Philippines, as the government already taken action in banning passengers who are flying from those countries that are affected with new COVID-19 strain.

I feel for you guys who are experiencing this right now.

I could still recall those lockdown days and it was really like a ghost town place for us where the number of people who could go out is limited. Everything is under control by the government and everyone is afraid to be infected by the virus. Most of us weren't able to go to work which really affected our lives. I just hope that the  virus would come to an end so we'll never experience the same thing again.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 05:48:58 PM

I think we still have a long time to decide how effective or not the vaccine will be because I am still not ready for a vaccine if it is really under control by the medical team, so it will take one year because this period can decide whether to agree or not.
Honestly, if my fitness remains as healthy as before then I won't be willing to be vaccinated because I'm healthy I'm afraid there will be an effect so it's necessary to keep the body and the mask always used to avoid spreading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:03:24 PM

In my view, people who live in rural areas will still be fine, they take advantage of agricultural and plantation products and even those seafood can still be sold and some may be consumed themselves. Therefore, I think people who live in rural areas will still be fine, different from people who live in cities who mostly rely on salaries from a company, this will have a negative impact on their own employees. So during the second lockdown I think it is used to it, because learning from the previous lockdown, at least each individual will definitely have a better plan.
The world is bound to change due to the pandemic, in the past a company wanted to be in the middle of a city so it could get the best chance to hire the best employees possible, and people preferred to live in the cities to get access to those jobs, but now that the pandemic has made popular the option of working from your own home then people have the option to decide if they want to live in the city or in rural areas, and taking into account that social distancing is very hard in a city I have no doubts many people will begin to prefer to live a rural life from now on.

This has the chance of collapsing the value of real estate because as we know once the demand of something drops and the supply remains the same or it even increases this leads to a reduction in price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:19:45 AM

Rich countries can easily acquire but the poor ones will likely lockdown for a long time. It's worse that could happen but this new variant is as deadly as its still covid19.

Well... you can check the vaccine contracts page from Bloomberg and see how many vaccine doses each country has booked for its citizens:

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/#dvz-section-purchasing

The richer countries have booked many times their requirement, while the poorer countries have covered only a small fraction of theirs. For example, Canada has ordered 228 million doses of the vaccines, which is enough to vaccinate 114 million people. But their population is only 37 million. On the other hand, Bangladesh has ordered only 16.6 million doses, which is enough to vaccinate just 5% of their population.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:28:20 AM

People have usually activities during one year they can be freedom to go anywhere and loss job, maybe this year looks the same after have new covid 19 or most likely virus have been upgrade become most danger. How ever second lock down will effective happening almost country and bad news from my country positive covid 19 right now almost 800,000 cases and every day about 8,000 person get positive covid 19.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:09:25 AM

That's right. A person who isn't a front liner can't be a priority to have the vaccine at this moment. Anyone can't buy a vaccine as well since they are to be bought by governments alone. Not even companies who wants to provide vaccines for their employees can buy vaccines.

The new strain is still a concern, but with most of the developed nations starting the vaccination program, we should see a decrease in the infection rate by next month or the latest by March. But the next two months are very crucial. It is still peak winter season in the Northern hemisphere and the daily deaths resulting from COVID 19 is still at record levels in many of the countries.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 05:25:37 AM

The new strain is still a concern.

This new strain is still the same Covid-19 that has been mutated to become immune with the vaccine, but that doesn't automatically mean that it's more deadlier this time. The virus is trying live longer into the host's body and it's not trying to kill it. So, I guess lockdowns won't be necessary this time, because it will really put the economy into it's worst form, besides the vaccine still works with this new strain also known as Covid variant.

Well, one thing I can say about this lockdown issues. Lucky are those who have a huge bag of Bitcoin in times like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 06:18:27 AM

People have usually activities during one year they can be freedom to go anywhere and loss job, maybe this year looks the same after have new covid 19 or most likely virus have been upgrade become most danger. How ever second lock down will effective happening almost country and bad news from my country positive covid 19 right now almost 800,000 cases and every day about 8,000 person get positive covid 19.
if the virus is more dangerous than before then the measures will got even more strictier too but we cant be against it because this is also for our own safety and experts know what they are dealing about . just think about what happen last time , government gives help for those who lost their jobs so no need to panic .

growing number of cases can be missleading because not all that those who are sick are covid positive but they only consider it as one .
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1172

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 07:19:03 AM

This is a crazy world! And while some of us fighting with second, third, fourth wave and another lockdown, in some parts of the world things are "normal" (like that ever existed) again!
It's not the same for all of us, while some didn't feel this "situation" (people who continued to work and receive paychecks), for some this is like death penalty! Many small and micro businesses are lost (while billionaires are making billions), many people (and their families) are left to struggle for basic needs!
I didn't change my mind, the whole situation is a "man made"! And be sure that the ride is not over yet, we will see a lot more, this brainwashing campaign is leading us into something. I hope we will wake up before it's too late to make changes for the better!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:36:14 AM

Not a good year but we survived.

We all know it is hard but we should realize that a lot of people were hit harder by this pandemic. Some lost their families and as far as I know, there is this story where his/her family died and he/she is the only one who survived. It is hard but we should look on the positive side, we continue living and prove to this world that we are all strong but we need to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: