Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why?  (Read 6084 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 05:51:28 AM

Personally, I don't think it's worth wasting time on these coins. Better to invest in Ethereum, which will bring excellent profits in the future. As there are other coins that are already becoming very famous such as Binanc Coin. And I believe that this coin may very soon surprise us with its excellent prospects for the future.

Which coin are you talking about, Ethereum or BNB? Anyways, I believe both two coins are good for Investment even in the long term. Ethereum has been there for long and a lot of investors have made good returns from it and more recently is BNB which is still growing and for those that have invested in the last months have made good profits too and I strongly believe both still have the potential for some good margin most especially in a long HODL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:55:28 AM

I will buy BNB. looking at the current price decline BNB can be seen on average on April 13-14, the price of BNB on coinmarketcap is in the range of $ 574 while currently the price of BNB has decreased to the position of $ 536. this is a correction and could run higher for BNB when the correction is over and the potential for BNB remains large

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:24:51 AM

I am really not good at determining a shit coin or good so to be safe I will choose to buy or invest in Ethereum. I know it is expensive but not as expensive as bitcoin. Another, no one requires me to buy 1 eth so I can buy any amount then make the best out it. I only need time and patience in waiting for its price to rise before I claim my profit. In addition, the longer I hold, the higher the chance to gain big profit. Unlike on other altcoins especially if it is a shit coin, the longer I hold I smaller chance to make profit or worst it may become unlisted.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:31:04 AM

The Choice of you alts are areally good and somenof them are also in my holding. At this point I  want to focus in verynfew coins and one of them is dot. Dot is a very big project and they are reaching every milestones one by one they set. Dot is building it's ecosystem very carefully and day by day it's growing strong. So I think dot have more way to achieve other than dot cardano is also a very good choice to go with.
Yes, I personally also like DOT and Cardano tokens but on the other hand I also like LTC and BNB, both of which are equally good to use and both have developed for a long time, so it wouldn't be too bad to choose.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:36:10 PM

It is good that cryptocurrency becomes more regulated, the rights of investors will be more protected. And it is very important to protect the nature. Smiley I think that such projects as Tupan will be useful for people.
Again, you are talking about nature, they basically do not move at all to protect nature, if I may know how far they have protected nature so that you always say this is very important to everyone?
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:28:37 PM

I think you can buy XRP or BNB. But if you have more dollars, you can buy 2 coin. If you invest in these, there will be no loss. There will be no possibility of scam.
If you hold for 1 year, you will get a lot of profit. If you invest in good coins, you can rest assured.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:44:53 PM

The hole market is bleeding and Solana is reaching its ATH. Solana is pretty solid...

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:55:37 PM

I buy BNB now after announce with new burning maybe on this month or next month, I have check and ask on Binance telegram channel they have announce with new burning coin after success last days, now they try how to make BNB supply little and price up again, maybe will take ethereum place on day later.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:03:20 PM

for now I prefer ETH and BNB. I bought a few of these coins for my use as an investment and trading option. the reason is because ETH has proven it deserves to be owned and a high price, whereas BNB is currently with the issue of burning coins on a large scale it will definitely make prices soar and it is very good for profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:36:43 PM

I buy BNB now after announce with new burning maybe on this month or next month, I have check and ask on Binance telegram channel they have announce with new burning coin after success last days, now they try how to make BNB supply little and price up again, maybe will take ethereum place on day later.

Even me, I would like to buy more BNB coins in addition to the amount that I Hold, it is a good currency for the long term and has a smart and expert team capable of making this currency at the top. This currency has a bright future, we should all take an opportunity to buy it now and hold it until we see profits that satisfy us.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Xxmodded

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:49:34 PM

BNB I buy now because waiting new launchpad next month and make BNB price pump again, maybe next time have new all time high for BNB coins, just need patient few weeks later and see what new announcement from CZ, which one coin become new launchpad or ICO on Binance and investor have hold and staking BNB to get launhcpad or ICO coin.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 07:53:13 PM

At the moment I want to buy BNB because I know it will cross 1000$ soon
 and now its price is below 600$ so its a great chance to take entry in BNB .
And the other coin which I would like to invest will be TRX, NEO, DOT, ADA, and many more because all are in dip and its a great chance

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:31:56 PM

To be honest, I am personally less interested in some of the tokens you offer, I am personally more attractive to buy other meme tokens. such as cardano, aurora, bnb and btt. The token I mentioned has reached the Ath price and there are frequent movements in the market.

ForestBathing320

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 08:35:43 PM

Smartlands (SLT)

Asset tokenisation is the next goldrush in crypto and there's one project (SLT) I like in particular that has been able to position themselves to take advantage of this RIGHT NOW. Not in nine months time when the next bear market begins... Not when they can figure out the complicated world of US regulations... but right now... launching their platform in Ukraine in just a few weeks time, with Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, the Balkans and others to follow.

Tokenomics are INCREDIBLY strong - with a total supply of 7 million (just over 5mil in circulation); a market cap currently around $80mil; and built in revenue sharing (33% of platform listing fees + transaction fees from secondary markets).

Platform Launch is coming in the next few weeks. The most recent update from the team on Telegram stated as follows:

"First of all, let us thank you for a bunch of interesting questions during the latest AMA. 💚

We managed to answer some of them, but about a hundred questions were put aside due to time constraints. We intend to cover the most interesting ones and will publish answers to them on our website shortly.

🏬 In your questions, some of you pointed out the seriousness of the process of real estate onboarding, and we share this approach. Today we have signed an MOU with our biggest client to date being the owner of a $45mln commercial property portfolio and the list of property for the launch is now largely complete.

🔖 Brokerage licensing: to overcome bureaucracy on the way to receiving our license, we've partnered with the oldest commodity exchange in Ukraine and will be operating under their licence while our own licence is being sorted out.

🖼 Being kind of perfectionists, we invited a third party for a UX audit of our platform, and it resulted in substantial changes to the interface, which our technical team have almost completed. So everything looks really positive for an April launch as per our original forecast.

We are pretty impatient ourselves and looking forward to publishing more news early next week."

That was posted on Friday 16th April, so expect some great news drops in the next day or two.

New Exchange/s are also coming and are expected soon after platform launch - the fact that Smartlands ($SLT) has only really been available on the Stellar DEX and Whitebit exchange until now is a large part of why it isn't yet a Top 150 token. We know that they have chosen a Tier-1 exchange and are currently negotiating terms, with the listing expected after the platform launch.

Vision for the Future is to be a "decentralised digital investment bank" and they have both the technical means and the banking connections to do it. This is about more than just real estate tokenisation, although that's where they are beginning (along with providing a new platform protocol for Agroxy that is building an agricultural supply marketplace).

Read the whitepaper here:
https://smartlands.network/

Community website (100% community run):
https://www.smartlandscommunity.com/
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:29:34 PM

Actually, I don't believe it merits squandering money on these coins. Better to put your money where your mouth is which for is  Ethereum, which will acquire magnificent benefits what's to come. As there are different coins that are as of now getting well known like Dogde coin .. What's more, I accept that this coin may very before long astonishment us with its amazing possibilities for what's to come
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:11:09 AM

To take Ethereum's place is still uncertain and will still be difficult to do, even though the efforts that have been made by BNB have been extraordinary so far, I myself really appreciate the performance of the BNB token which has increased sharply.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:58:46 AM

Guys, you probably heard about Mina project, they recently had token sales on Coinlist, there was a crazy hype around this project. After studying the project, I was shocked by what it offers, in my opinion, this is a revolution in the world of blockchains.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:54:28 PM

To be honest, I am personally less interested in some of the tokens you offer, I am personally more attractive to buy other meme tokens. such as cardano, aurora, bnb and btt. The token I mentioned has reached the Ath price and there are frequent movements in the market.
Yes, but it would be more beautiful if you removed the aurora token from your list of choices, because the token is more often thrown away than the pump so that the potential for loss is greater than the profit that can be obtained.
Xxmodded

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:16:59 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins now I strongly suggest to take a look and try NFT tokens/coins such as ENJ, AXS, MANA, FLOW and CHZ because NFT is the trend this year and this bull market cycle.
Trend now and CHZ going pump to the higher price, but still careful with trend coin only existing few month and later have lower price. I think keep invest your money with potential and most experience coin like ETH, BCH, LTC and you can try with DOGE coin, exactly with Doge coin most profitable after many time pump.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 09:49:41 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 11:52:29 PM by adekogbe

At the moment i am not looking yo buy any more altcoins, most cryptocurrencies are already over bought right now and there is still going to be an i evitable price correction coming, so i am only looking to take partial profits on my holdings and hodl the rest
Then i will look to buy in on the dip when the correction does happen

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: