Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things to look for when buying Altcoin?  (Read 1135 times)
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 08:09:02 AM

Currently, if you want to buy any altcoin, it is very difficult. You can't choose an option quite easily. Also, the crypto market is currently volatile. In such circumstances if one wants to buy altcoin. So what should be the main focus?
Have it at the back of your mind that you are taking high risk buying altcoin in this time of crypto market where you can't even predict if market will grow further or not, so it's good to go for well developed altcoins and also invest very little amount of money, even if bear comes unexpectedly the Altcoins can be hold for long term without any worries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 08:32:36 AM

Look for coins' potential and check their previous movements so you'll have an idea of how to deal with them. Choose active coins with high volume. Check for their prices and see if they're worth buying. Most of the good coins are old coins so doing research will still be a big help.
High trading volume or level of voting can indeed be an indicator but it returns to the purchase objective for investment or trading. because if the reference is only volume I think it is more relevant to use as trading because we are talking volume. and for the platform in the longer term, of course many are interested in long-term investment
that's just one factor that needs attention. Personally, I prefer the development of a project before checking the trading volume on the market. Well, it is important to see if the project has a lot of demand, but to see the potential, I might first look for developments in the project carried by the altcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:37:34 PM

Currently, if you want to buy any altcoin, it is very difficult. You can't choose an option quite easily. Also, the crypto market is currently volatile. In such circumstances if one wants to buy altcoin. So what should be the main focus?

just focus on good news about the alts and learn about technical analyze,
because if we can combine between news and technical analyze for sure we can grow our portofolio my friend

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:05:02 PM

I think first you need to choose for yourself which coin you can buy in order to get a good profit from it. But since the market is not stable now, you need to buy the most promising coin that will bring profit in the near future. You also need to pay attention to which exchanges this coin is traded on and what the trading volume is. You should always do a little analysis when buying any coin.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:08:48 PM

I think first you need to choose for yourself which coin you can buy in order to get a good profit from it. But since the market is not stable now, you need to buy the most promising coin that will bring profit in the near future. You also need to pay attention to which exchanges this coin is traded on and what the trading volume is. You should always do a little analysis when buying any coin.
That is obvious, and when you put it that way it is always good to choose when it comes to investing are the coins and tokens that are in the top ranks, which always have the potential to be profitable in the near future and also always have good volume in all markets.
but buying assets for investment in pump market conditions as it now carries a greater risk. The biggest risk is the correction that cannot be avoided when we rely only on market price analysis.
currently, there are many good altcoins on the market and many have even experienced high increases. but they are all range to correction when BTC starts correcting.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:49:49 PM

In choosing the altcoins to buy I look at whether it has potential and whether it is longterm altcoins because I know that it is also one of the things that investors look at and another thing that investors look at is the total supply of a coin if there are many this or less because other bounty hunters and investors believe that when the supply of a coin is low its price will be more expensive but all I can say is it depends on how good their projects and goals are.

FahriZah

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:32:08 PM

Those alts that was presented since 2018 and still continues creating and bringing new updates and making great associations any time they great can think about adequate to contribute on, in any event this coins have been on the lookout for quite a while and have been doing admirably to make a big difference for the improvement of the task.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:50:24 PM

I think the altcoin season is practically finished. Nonetheless, in the event that you need to purchase Altcoin. I don't give a lot of consideration to the new coin or venture since I don't know whether the new undertaking can prevail later on. On the off chance that there is practically no volume previously and the exchanging just got as of late it very well may be a sign of more financial backers exchanging into that coin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:53:12 PM

I think the altcoin season is practically finished. Nonetheless, in the event that you need to purchase Altcoin. I don't give a lot of consideration to the new coin or venture since I don't know whether the new undertaking can prevail later on. On the off chance that there is practically no volume previously and the exchanging just got as of late it very well may be a sign of more financial backers exchanging into that coin.
This year Q1 2021 gave us a surprise regarding the price of bitcoin. and if it persists until Q2 I think the bullish trend will be quite strong until the end of the year. although with the note that many people also give the opinion that now many are saying that the bears will arrive in the near future. patterns in 2017, many who provide opinions will be the same this year. the bubble will burst
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:05:39 PM

There are many factors for this,what kind of road map is there what the developers of the project are doing.The popularity and volume in recent last period is also very important for me to buy.and I always try to buy corrections

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:14:42 PM

My main focus when buying a new Alt Coins is usually looking at the trading history over the last 90 - 180 days. In my opinion we can get a lot of information out of the past data. My key indicators are usually the high and low prices and the average daily traded volume. If there is most of the time no volume in the coin I am a bit spectic, because it could be hard to get out of the coin if prices start dropping. Also I don't want to close to the highest traded price over the last year. Volatility is usually a good indicator of how much the price if fluctuating and if it is a good timing right now to buy the coin. Maybe it is better to put it on the watchlist and monitor the price for the next few weeks to try and get a cheaper price.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 06:21:44 PM

First of all you need to understand for what purpose you are doing it.
If you want to make quick money on the coin then calculate your risk and possible profit and if it suits you, then only then act. Such understanding when trading will save you money and nerves. Wink
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 06:27:01 PM

I think the altcoin season is practically finished. In any case, on the off chance that you need to purchase Altcoin. Those are typically poop coins and are being controlled by the engineers so when individuals begins to put resources into those coins, they can dump it and make benefit for their own while rest of them endures. I think in the event that I can adhere to the best 20 coins list, that will be sufficient for me to investigate and attempt to make a benefit.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:47:42 PM

actually the market is very volatile and buying a new altcoin can be a gamble, before taking a similar step we need to see the team that proposes it and its real use, perhaps it is better to wait for its listing on exchanges and not buy during the ico , ieo etc
Buying in the ICO phasing is like throwing away your money and even after they are listed at exchanges, you should observe the trend because a lot of coins will manage to get listed on decent exchanges but then play the pump and dump game. At least wait until there is a decent market cap for the coin, if you are buying when the coin is still developing you are taking risks.

Moreover, market cap is a good indicator of how popular a coin is but it doesn't always tell the full story. Consider the example of Ripple (XRP) how it is still among the tops coins despite everyone who is active in the market knowing the ongoing problems they are facing against the SEC.

I would say along with market cap we should also keep an eye on the trading volume and the recent graph because if both the trading volume and the graph is going down, it means there is surely some problem with the coin, and it's not the best idea to invest in those coins.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:50:41 PM

Apart from the obvious facts like checking the team and checkign what the project actually wants to deliver you should always check the token utility and the tokenomics.
What use case does the token have? Do you need it to use their platform, do you maybe get some extra rewards when you hold that token like the Bonus you get for holding kucoin-shares for example.
Also check how many token does the team keep for themself and how long they are locked.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:46:56 PM

Apart from the obvious facts like checking the team and checkign what the project actually wants to deliver you should always check the token utility and the tokenomics.
What use case does the token have? Do you need it to use their platform, do you maybe get some extra rewards when you hold that token like the Bonus you get for holding kucoin-shares for example.
Also check how many token does the team keep for themself and how long they are locked.

In addition with that, I prefer for the altcoin to have the use case in the market that is already up and running. Many projects can just pretend they have use case but they can't implement it to reality. So for me, if the project is active and working, the better. Rather than waiting for months and months for them to develop their product, which most of the time, will never materialized.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:57:57 PM

the main thing to note in buying altcoins is not far from the existing market ranking, stay away from new projects that rely on fomo, and check the ATH of one coin whether it has the potential to reach new ATH or not,
if I want to buy altcoins, I will take the top 10 coins in CMC, even though it is a little profit, it is clear that the profit will be obtained

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 05:39:51 PM

Pay attention to the prospects and benefits of the project as a whole. First of all, evaluate the potential for growth, whether there is room to grow and what to give to the user. In fact, there are not many good projects. The main thing is to have enough funds to invest in profitable coins.

Each user has their own favorites, many praise those coins with which they managed to make good profits Tongue. But in fact, no one knows exactly what will happen next, so you need to look for good assets yourself and track the movement of coins.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:51:47 PM

I usually choose an altcoincoin based on the following criteria:
1. Outstanding technology features and characteristics
2. Community trust in the project is reflected in its social networking sites
3. What are the partners and investors of the project
4. The development orientation of the project in the future is appropriate to the market or not
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 07:42:54 PM

choosing altcoins as an investment is not an easy thing (although it looks easy) because not a few traders even suffer significant losses because they are careless in choosing altcoins as their assets, in choosing altcoins, of course there are many aspects that we need to look at before we buy these altcoins, I usually personally analyzing price charts before making short-term trades, but for long-term altcoin investing, of course I will look at several factors, such as:
1. See the coin supply amount
2. See product potential
3. Viewing the track record of the team
4. use of the product in the real world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: