Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May-Pac 2, will it finally happen?  (Read 790 times)
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 07:33:24 AM

Even if it happens I doubt that it will be all-out boxing since we know what Mayweather did on their first fight. It can happen only because of public demand. Their win would be useless if they won't give a satisfying fight to their audiences. Pacquiao is an aggressive fighter so people are expecting that his opponent would also give a good fight too. We can say that's the strategy of Mayweather since then but those who watch the fight won't enjoy it.

Meaning this no longer for the legacy of both fighters, but simply to please the fans and obviously, for them to make a lot of money again. In the first first everyone has very hype, two of the best boxers in our generations and Pacman is the closest that can take Mayweather's 0.

Unfortunately, the fight didn't live to it's hype, Mayweather didn't engage while Pacman was a tad slower already.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 07:34:17 AM

As expected Logan Paul Vs. Mayweather will not create such hype because of a mismatch. I think Mayweather's influence in boxing is not as much as it was before since he retired. He kept on doing promotional fights for money since he retired. I am not a Mayweather fan because of his fighting style, he likes having underdog fights to keep his records clean which I think is not amusing for athletes.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:24:43 AM

As expected Logan Paul Vs. Mayweather will not create such hype because of a mismatch. I think Mayweather's influence in boxing is not as much as it was before since he retired. He kept on doing promotional fights for money since he retired. I am not a Mayweather fan because of his fighting style, he likes having underdog fights to keep his records clean which I think is not amusing for athletes.
I will not say influence, but many boxing fans wanted to see him loss in a boxing match and that is why he brings people to arena to watch him. Unfortunately, with the pandemic, fans are somewhat reduce so it's more of a PPV now. Of course, majority if us doesn't want a fighter that doesn't want to engage like Mayweather. All we want to see is a gung-ho style of Manny Pacquiao. And he is no longer interested to keep his records clean, he is all about the money now.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 11:18:00 AM

Floyd Mayweather offered Manny Pacquiao rematch after exhibition delay

Floyd Mayweather has been offered another chance to accept a rematch with Manny Pacquiao following his exhibition match delay.

The former pound for pound king was due to face a YouTuber opponent on February 20 but had to postpone.

Reports of low sales for the fight and the potential to wait for a crowd, alongside a clash with Top Rank’s world title card on the same night, have all made headway.

Mayweather is yet to confirm anything regarding the event. His team had not visibly begun to push the promotion of the Pay Per View either.

Therefore, the ‘Money’ man could be once again open to offers. That’s where Pacquiao could come back into play.

Sean Gibbons, head of MP Promotions, urged Mayweather to accept his advances to give the Filipino Senator a chance for revenge.

“Floyd, you can come and get some! Senator Pacquiao will send you into double retirement,” said Gibbons.

Fans will get what they deserve soon, and hopefully Pacquiao  will win so it will not be another boring fight.
The fight of Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather being cancelled was a good thing as it opens a new opportunity for this fight to happen.

What's your thoughts?

It's a good fight with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather both are legendary boxers and it will be an interesting fight plus win or loss it will be a huge promotion and big money for the two. Boxing is a good sport I just don't like Logan Paul trying to fight Floyd Mayweather it just doesn't make any sense the hype could be crazy but for sure the goal was just to make money no glory or belt. I still hope Manny would like to fight in the ring because he's a senator in the Philippines I don't know if he's going to retire and maybe he's not in his 110% condition to fight anymore but we never know.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 12:49:21 PM

snipped

It's a good fight with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather both are legendary boxers and it will be an interesting fight plus win or loss it will be a huge promotion and big money for the two. Boxing is a good sport I just don't like Logan Paul trying to fight Floyd Mayweather it just doesn't make any sense the hype could be crazy but for sure the goal was just to make money no glory or belt. I still hope Manny would like to fight in the ring because he's a senator in the Philippines I don't know if he's going to retire and maybe he's not in his 110% condition to fight anymore but we never know.
Forget about the interest, they seem not interesting to see when Manny fighting again with Mayweather. Even Pacquiao will do his best just to shutdown Mayweather, he'll no way he can beat him. Honestly, Mayweather is the smartest boxer that is why he never loses to anyone, not even for Manny.

If we likely to see Manny back on the ring, I preferred to see Marquez or a new contender. Much more exciting to see than having them fighting again.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 01:46:07 PM

As expected Logan Paul Vs. Mayweather will not create such hype because of a mismatch. I think Mayweather's influence in boxing is not as much as it was before since he retired. He kept on doing promotional fights for money since he retired.
It was an exhibition bout they planned and that cannot create that much interest because of the mismatch and they cannot dream about making millions by selling the PPV, they can be successful if some rich country sponsor the fight.

I am not a Mayweather fan because of his fighting style, he likes having underdog fights to keep his records clean which I think is not amusing for athletes.
No one is a big fan of Mayweather and all of his fights had huge following because they wanted to see him defeated  Cheesy.

As a fan i would love to see Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fight again but i will only believe the fight to happen once both the fighters sign the agreement.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 02:23:24 PM

I really thought that this match up will somehow bring a ton of audience to this fight but unfortunately, Mayweather's influence in boxing and Logan Paul influence in social media didn't brought much audience. Well, this fight will surely be on Mayweather side and all of this was just an act for them bring audience especially what Logan Paul had to pull to make this fight even happen.
Most of Mayweather's fights are mostly a sure win for him just to be active and maintain his ranking on boxing. Also most of the higher ranking boxers match are for the money, just like any sports out there.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1452

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:11:02 PM

Somewhere in the corner cries Conor McGregor, who wanted to fight Pacman and now that opportunity is postponed.

With such a huge love to money, Mayweather should try to organize this fight as an exhibition. He will still earn a lot, and even if he will lose, he can always say it was an exhibition fight, not ranking, he fought in half strength or use any other kind of excuse.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:42:44 PM

Even if it happens I doubt that it will be all-out boxing since we know what Mayweather did on their first fight. It can happen only because of public demand. Their win would be useless if they won't give a satisfying fight to their audiences. Pacquiao is an aggressive fighter so people are expecting that his opponent would also give a good fight too. We can say that's the strategy of Mayweather since then but those who watch the fight won't enjoy it.

Manny Pacquiao would persevere to win his future fights because he's planning to retire soon. I think it would be better if he'll fight other boxers except for Mayweather. Mayweather is just a trash talker and he's always full of drama. I guess the boxing champ doesn't deserve this fight. Instead of Mayweather, it would be more exciting if he'll fight against Conor Mcgregor.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:51:50 PM

Somewhere in the corner cries Conor McGregor, who wanted to fight Pacman and now that opportunity is postponed.

With such a huge love to money, Mayweather should try to organize this fight as an exhibition. He will still earn a lot, and even if he will lose, he can always say it was an exhibition fight, not ranking, he fought in half strength or use any other kind of excuse.

Its  non-sense of having an exhibition fight between the two? This would surely an official match because this isnt something like those people who had retired on the sports
or fighting other which do came from other type of sports.So that would be considered as an exhibition and i wont really be finding interesting that the management itself
will really be making this some sort of friendly fight or exhibition.It doesnt make any sense.Mayweather do loves money for sure even other boxers as well
but nothing beats out the interest of making cross matching just for the sake of that.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:22:51 PM

Its  non-sense of having an exhibition fight between the two? This would surely an official match because this isnt something like those people who had retired on the sports
or fighting other which do came from other type of sports.So that would be considered as an exhibition and i wont really be finding interesting that the management itself
will really be making this some sort of friendly fight or exhibition.It doesnt make any sense.Mayweather do loves money for sure even other boxers as well
but nothing beats out the interest of making cross matching just for the sake of that.

I think whether it's an exhibition fight or a professional fight, it doesn't matter as long as this fight will be realized and people will see a good fight, better than the first one of course. If Mayweather will loss, he won't be undefeated anymore in the eyes of the people, even if it's just an exhibition match, so still, his undefeated record is at stake here.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:23:34 PM

Floyd Mayweather offered Manny Pacquiao rematch after exhibition delay

snip

Fans will get what they deserve soon, and hopefully Pacquiao  will win so it will not be another boring fight.
The fight of Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather being cancelled was a good thing as it opens a new opportunity for this fight to happen.

What's your thoughts?

Floyd is a master at PR this is just a move to try to bring attention to himself and whatever fight he ends up accepting, I do not think he has any intention to fight Pacman but he is saying this to bring attention from the boxing fans so they stay tuned for his next fight, we knew the fight was not going to sell, after all who was going to want to watch the fight Mayweather wanted, now he is realizing his presence alone will not sell fights anymore and he needs someone interesting to bring the crowds but make no mistake this is nothing but a move to bring attention to his next fight which will not include Pacman.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:42:27 PM

I think whether it's an exhibition fight or a professional fight, it doesn't matter as long as this fight will be realized and people will see a good fight, better than the first one of course. If Mayweather will loss, he won't be undefeated anymore in the eyes of the people, even if it's just an exhibition match, so still, his undefeated record is at stake here.

Both fighters already have a fight so it's not going to be an exhibition, they are both boxers and one of them is not yet retired so I doubt it's going to be an exhibition match, they are both a boxer who has a reputation to protect and fans wats to see a real fight  justt like the first fight, they should give it to them, to get more supports.
dunfida
Legendary

Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 11:26:04 PM

True, if he would be beaten up a by a boxer then that would really be counted as a loss,might not be on statistic but on the eyes of people or boxing fans worldwide on which
mayweather doesnt really like for this thing to happen but as said if the said prize or money that would be generated is something big which is really something that hard for him
to refused then we might really see for this fight to be realized.There no still date for this one? Hopefully this rematch would really be happening when crowd is already
allowed to go into stadiums or gym or simply on the venue.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 11:46:02 PM

I'm just curious, why there's no hype in this fight anymore, was the source unreliable? because if it's a reliable information then media outlets are already talking about this fight, but now not seeing anything yet. What's the real score here?

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Kemarit
Legendary

Merit: 1357

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 12:54:44 AM

I'm just curious, why there's no hype in this fight anymore, was the source unreliable? because if it's a reliable information then media outlets are already talking about this fight, but now not seeing anything yet. What's the real score here?

Because Floyd's fight with Logan has been postponed and that's where the name of Manny Pacquaio came into the picture. But there's no definite date or we really don't know if Floyd's want to still fight Pacquaio either in an exhibition or full 12 rounds.

So we really don't know what the score is, he could be tinkering or this is just pure speculation as this point.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:06:38 AM

Because Floyd's fight with Logan has been postponed and that's where the name of Manny Pacquaio came into the picture. But there's no definite date or we really don't know if Floyd's want to still fight Pacquaio either in an exhibition or full 12 rounds.

So we really don't know what the score is, he could be tinkering or this is just pure speculation as this point.

I'm now confused though, who offered first, is it really Floyd who offered the fight to Pacquiao or the other way around? If it's Floyd who makes the first move then for sure Manny could have agree to the fight by now?

If Manny's camp started the whole speculation about him fighting Floyd then I doubt that this fight will ever progress as Floyd said he doesn't want any part of Manny, he is done after their first fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:08:07 AM

The Manny - Floyd fight is much better if you compare it with the Youtube fight. I mean that is the reason why people don't want to watch that is because it is not a real fight in my opinion. Maybe the youtuber is already set to lose and is willing to earn some bucks even if lost. But I don't think that Mayweather will allow the rematch to happen. Unless there will be public pressure and people will call Floyd a chicken because of not wanting a rematch.
Pacman is one of the most respected Boxer of all time while the Youtuber is a wanna be , and only looking for additional followers in his Youtube account .

Mayweather on the other hand has no credibility at all , he has been Known as Money Face boxer in which only for fame and Money , and not to make proud Hes countryman and His legacy will remain.

I'm sure this time He'll not get Running against Manny .

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:41:55 AM

i don't think floyd will agree with this we did see what happened in his last fight during that day he just running around the boxing ring and and manny has that many punches landed than his also floyd doesn't do rematches if this will happen and history change and he did change his rules about making matches with his opponent also even who win in this fight they will get another billion of money for sure , and Manny is planning to run for vice president in this coming election so for sure this is going to happens because you know.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 02:18:16 AM

i don't think floyd will agree with this we did see what happened in his last fight during that day he just running around the boxing ring and and manny has that many punches landed than his also floyd doesn't do rematches if this will happen and history change and he did change his rules about making matches with his opponent also even who win in this fight they will get another billion of money for sure , and Manny is planning to run for vice president in this coming election so for sure this is going to happens because you know.
And also Manny has a Problem in Hi right Arm if i'm not mistaken that time yet He shows how professional he is , while His Opponent seems to be
a Marathon Participants running around the ring the whole Time  Grin
because Mayweather has already fading career , and Pacman's Fans knew that He only uses this Fight to cover His failure gaining
attention to the public and gamblers in His fight against that YouTuber .

So now he is Bugging Pacquiao's Team to save His Failures.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: