Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Canelo Alvarez vs Billy Joe Saunders - May 8  (Read 1393 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 12:24:03 AM

How about this? Eubank thinks that Canelo will KO Saunders huh.

Odds @1.91 Canelo via KO is pretty attractive but i think Saunders have something in mind that he demanded to have a bigger ring lol.

I think he is going to use his running shoes here to avoid on being punished by Canelo but still he will lose, so i will stick to Canelo by UD.

Eubank Jr. Backs Up Talk, Bets £10,000 on Canelo To Knock Saunders Out

https://www.boxingscene.com/eubank-jr-backs-up-talk-bets-10000-on-canelo-knock-saunders-out--157415

Yeah, this is the first thing that comes into my mind, he wanted to have a bigger ring for obvious reasons, so that he can run and circle around when Canelo is about to come and get him knockout.

That's attractive odds as well, Canelo by knock out is really a good prediction in this fight. As we all know that even Canelo goes up in weight, he can still knock out guys with one punch.
@1.91, that is a low risk with high reward already but also take note that Saunders has an undefeated record so knocking him down isn't an easy task. I'm thinking that this will go into a decision.

Saunders has a huge speed advantage therefore, he demanded a bigger ring so that he can hit and run as fast as he could. This might be a easy night for Canelo but I'm pretty sure that he will pull this one off. I'm very much excited to watch this fight days from now Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:35:19 AM

How about this? Eubank thinks that Canelo will KO Saunders huh.

Odds @1.91 Canelo via KO is pretty attractive but i think Saunders have something in mind that he demanded to have a bigger ring lol.

I think he is going to use his running shoes here to avoid on being punished by Canelo but still he will lose, so i will stick to Canelo by UD.

Eubank Jr. Backs Up Talk, Bets £10,000 on Canelo To Knock Saunders Out

https://www.boxingscene.com/eubank-jr-backs-up-talk-bets-10000-on-canelo-knock-saunders-out--157415

Yeah, this is the first thing that comes into my mind, he wanted to have a bigger ring for obvious reasons, so that he can run and circle around when Canelo is about to come and get him knockout.

That's attractive odds as well, Canelo by knock out is really a good prediction in this fight. As we all know that even Canelo goes up in weight, he can still knock out guys with one punch.
@1.91, that is a low risk with high reward already but also take note that Saunders has an undefeated record so knocking him down isn't an easy task. I'm thinking that this will go into a decision.

Saunders has a huge speed advantage therefore, he demanded a bigger ring so that he can hit and run as fast as he could. This might be a easy night for Canelo but I'm pretty sure that he will pull this one off. I'm very much excited to watch this fight days from now Smiley.

But he can't run all night with a huge ring, sooner or later Canelo are going to caught up with him.

Just like in Amir Khan fight, Amir is very quick and in the early going, he score some rounds, but Canelo didn't get frustrated and continue to chase Khan around the ring until he caught him and then boom, the one single knock out punch. So this might repeat here, Saunders might be fast, but sooner or later he will get tired and Canelo will take advantage of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:55:07 AM

This is a great match. The two have a nice background in boxing industry. They hold several titles which make me think that the match will be worth the time to see. Both are skilled and are almost on the same level of strength. However, I think that this match will be in favor of Canelo Alvarez.

Canelo Alvarez has fought some widely-known, great boxers in the past. He has fought with Floyd Mayweather, Kovalev, Miguel Cotto, and many more. Though there are some opponents that he had a hard time fighting with, but he still managed to overcome them and win the match. Billy joe Saunders on the other hand has a good reputation as well in boxing. He fought with David Lemieux which I think highlighted and showcased his strength and ability among all of his matches. They will surely make the match intense and interesting to watch.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:08:44 AM

This is a great match. The two have a nice background in boxing industry. They hold several titles which make me think that the match will be worth the time to see. Both are skilled and are almost on the same level of strength. However, I think that this match will be in favor of Canelo Alvarez.
Thats why this is a must watch boxing event for this year.

Many of us are too confident that Canelo might win through knock out knowing his performance on his past opponents but I think its too early to say.

We cant underestimate the strength of Saunders and maybe this time he has a lot of improvement that we didnt see before.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:24:45 AM

True, this is really a good match, although Canelo is the favorite to win this, I'm sure that Saunders will have his time, maybe he can win some rounds.

Canelo Alvarez has fought some widely-known, great boxers in the past. He has fought with Floyd Mayweather, Kovalev, Miguel Cotto, and many more. Though there are some opponents that he had a hard time fighting with, but he still managed to overcome them and win the match. Billy joe Saunders on the other hand has a good reputation as well in boxing. He fought with David Lemieux which I think highlighted and showcased his strength and ability among all of his matches. They will surely make the match intense and interesting to watch.
Forget about the Floyd fight though, Canelo is still very young and inexperience when he fought Floyd. Kovalev and Cotto though, it was a great show for us. And I think you forget about the GGG fight, I think it shows how Canelo is, he takes GGG 0, but others have doubt though, the fight should be at least 1-1 in majority of boxing fans.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:46:31 AM

True, this is really a good match, although Canelo is the favorite to win this, I'm sure that Saunders will have his time, maybe he can win some rounds.
It's hard to expect that against Canelo, but let's see.
I'm excited, the fight will happen 2 days from now and it should be a great fight, better than the last fight of Canelo where he could still win.

Forget about the Floyd fight though, Canelo is still very young and inexperience when he fought Floyd. Kovalev and Cotto though, it was a great show for us. And I think you forget about the GGG fight, I think it shows how Canelo is, he takes GGG 0, but others have doubt though, the fight should be at least 1-1 in majority of boxing fans.
Being young is not an excuse, once prior to Mayweather's fight, he was already undefeated, but it was too easy for Mayweather to beat him, he was outbox and got schooled, so let's just accept the fact that Mayweather is on another level.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:53:53 AM

It's hard to expect that against Canelo, but let's see.
I'm excited, the fight will happen 2 days from now and it should be a great fight, better than the last fight of Canelo where he could still win.
Both are the same great boxer and Saunders is not an easy opponent but I'd placed my bet on Canelo because of his record and I'd watched most of his fights, so he must deliver the best on this fight and don't disappoint me. Can't wait to see them back on ring, and to win on my bet.  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:38:56 PM

Can't wait to see them back on ring, and to win on my bet.  Cheesy

They will fight on the scheduled date, you might win for betting on Canelo but you will not get good odds unless you'll bet on him to win by KO and that will be the result. I'm now looking for good odds, trying to analyze it a bit so if I win, I would be satisfied, Canelo by KO is just one but I also consider betting on the opposite side, you know the odds for the upset win is just too attractive.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:05:17 PM

They will fight on the scheduled date, you might win for betting on Canelo but you will not get good odds unless you'll bet on him to win by KO and that will be the result. I'm now looking for good odds, trying to analyze it a bit so if I win, I would be satisfied, Canelo by KO is just one but I also consider betting on the opposite side, you know the odds for the upset win is just too attractive.
Not only because odds are in favor of Canelo but also because he really is the one with weight on this match. Like this will I guess not be an important topic and I wouldn’t engage in this post if in case that Canelo isn’t there. Been supporting Canelo since the day I watched one of his highlights on youtube.

I still remember when he fought with Floyd, people are screaming he is the winner, but Floyd Mayweather was the one who has been addressed as the winner though had a good performance during that match. It’s almost the same scenario as Manny Pacquiao's fight against Floyd, it was a cooking show.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:47:39 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 10:45:02 PM by Baofeng

Good news for those boxing fans:

Canelo Alvarez and Billy Joe Saunders will face off in front of the fans on Friday, with the official weigh-in open to 5,000 fans at AT&T Plaza at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, with the fighters hitting the scales from 2pm ahead of Saturday night’s action, live worldwide on DAZN and distributed by TV Azteca in Mexico and Latin America.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-saunders-official-weigh-in-open-5000-fans--157437

I'm sure this is gonna be big as Canelo has a lot of fans in Texas, which we wall know is predominantly Hispanics. I will update the thread if the video of the official weigh-in is available.

Edit: Final fight presser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUhBptAKYZ8

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:56:21 PM

We will see again another great fight between these two fighters Canelo Alvarez and BJS or what we called Billy Joe Saunders. We can call these two as one of the good fighters of the century especially with Canelo whom I've watch several good fights and also BJS who has a good body built. These two fighters respect each other in which on the initial interview they admit that it will be a great and good match for their career as they feel the eager to win the belt and title.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:30:19 PM

We will see again another great fight between these two fighters Canelo Alvarez and BJS or what we called Billy Joe Saunders. We can call these two as one of the good fighters of the century especially with Canelo whom I've watch several good fights and also BJS who has a good body built. These two fighters respect each other in which on the initial interview they admit that it will be a great and good match for their career as they feel the eager to win the belt and title.

I liked to see it as that means they are focus and well prepared for this fight. Maybe it's not the biggest fight of Canelo as in this fight, Canelo is expected to win and he is a heavy favorite, but the fact that he respected his opponent, simply means that he will not take this fight lightly.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:36:51 PM

Looking at the gambling site to place my Bet is quiet disappointing, I see not a good odds to place my bet so I decided not to gamble but i’ll watch the match because I also support Canelo on this battle, Billy Joe is still not an easy opponent yes but seeing how he works on his previous matches, I’m quiet disappointed because I know he can do better, anyway 1 more day and the fight will begin.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:16:06 PM

Looking at the gambling site to place my Bet is quiet disappointing, I see not a good odds to place my bet so I decided not to gamble but i’ll watch the match because I also support Canelo on this battle, Billy Joe is still not an easy opponent yes but seeing how he works on his previous matches, I’m quiet disappointed because I know he can do better, anyway 1 more day and the fight will begin.

Here's an updated odds. https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/boxing/international/matchups/alvarez-canelo-saunders-billy-joe-6049c1d8fa4f26889c63a636
Canelo to win 1.13. Saunders to win 5.80 or 6.28 if you use a price boost.

The attraction if it's based on the odds is on betting Saunders to win, but look at the winner & round range, you might fight interesting odds, it's in the link.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1352

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:54:38 PM

Here are the other betting options that we are talking about:

So it's time to look at the odds and bet on what round should Canelo or Saunders are going to win here.

Canelo by decision current sits @2.36 and knockout @1.86.

I'm haven't lock by bet yet, still trying to figure how this fight is going to happen.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:40:13 AM

^ It should be tomorrow right?
It seems like everyone here was able to see the match between Canelo and Yildirim. And we all know how good Canelo’s performance on that much. It was like a win-or-die situation for Canelo. That is why I would place my side with Canelo, basing it on how he fights, the strategy he has might outplay Saunders. It is just that, possibly Saunders would stay until the last round. They both have iron chins and I am expecting a scorecard here, I can tell.
Jating

Merit: 805

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:25:04 AM

It seems like everyone here was able to see the match between Canelo and Yildirim. And we all know how good Canelo’s performance on that much. It was like a win-or-die situation for Canelo. That is why I would place my side with Canelo, basing it on how he fights, the strategy he has might outplay Saunders. It is just that, possibly Saunders would stay until the last round. They both have iron chins and I am expecting a scorecard here, I can tell.

Canelo's chin I would is better than Saunders though. But the big question is how is Saunders gonna react if Canelo's touch that chin. It might not be a one knock out punch, but for sure it will put a dent on Saunders chin and then Canelo going to the body. But there is a possibility that it can go to distance as well. So lots of factor to look here, before putting our bets.

And I'm sure if it is going to be tomorrow though, as far as my timezone goes it will be in 48 hours.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:11:21 AM

Canelo's chin I would is better than Saunders though. But the big question is how is Saunders gonna react if Canelo's touch that chin. It might not be a one knock out punch, but for sure it will put a dent on Saunders chin and then Canelo going to the body. But there is a possibility that it can go to distance as well. So lots of factor to look here, before putting our bets.

And I'm sure if it is going to be tomorrow though, as far as my timezone goes it will be in 48 hours.

It will be 48 hours from now, we have different timezone but the hours counting is more accurate to determine the exact time and date. It's gonna be a war, hopefully, this is against an undefeated fighter, and I like an undefeated fighters getting into the ring against an icon as they usually work hard to get this big success.

Just think how the world of boxing would think if Canelo would lose, all praise will be on Saunders and he will be up for big fights after.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:18:30 AM

Just think how the world of boxing would think if Canelo would lose, all praise will be on Saunders and he will be up for big fights after.

I'm gonna cheer for Saunders. I'm sick and tired of this red Mexican Cheesy He has beaten all his division and should advance to next weight class long time ago (he would feel well there, as he has already KO'ed Kovalev in light heavy). It is no longer interesting to watch how he dominated middle weight, but Saunders could bring back interest to it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:27:16 AM

The boxing industry has seen a lot of upsets in the past if ever Alvarez lose the boxing world will be in shock but they know that this is not unexpected and it happens, if Saunders beat Canelo it will be his biggest legacy he has stopped the train hype, Canelo knows what is at stake on this fight, and he knows the boxing world expect him to deliver, which he never fails to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: