Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Canelo Alvarez vs Billy Joe Saunders - May 8  (Read 1393 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 03:06:03 AM

Being straightforward and a fan of Canelo, I will surely place my bet on him even if Saunders is also a good fighter.

I really believed on Canelo's head movement, skills and strategy inside the ring so no doubt that he will win this matchup.

But I think that the odds will be my problem here, I know that many people will also vote for Canelo but I don't want to change my mind.

The profit when you bet for Canelo is small but if you are a high roller, 17% of your money is already a good return for 1 fight. That is, if Canelo is a sure winner. The odds may still change a lil bit once the fight is near to its fight date. But I think this one, is worth to watch as both fighters have good records.

For small time bettors like us, sure, we wanted to put our money wherein there is a good odds. But with the way Canelo is destroying his opponents as of late, it's hard to go against him. That's why others are taking a risk betting against him, and unfortunately, their efforts is futile.

So it's either you just watch the fight, or put a big money on Canelo to at least get a good returns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:37:21 AM

For small time bettors like us, sure, we wanted to put our money wherein there is a good odds. But with the way Canelo is destroying his opponents as of late, it's hard to go against him. That's why others are taking a risk betting against him, and unfortunately, their efforts is futile.

Unless it is Golovkin against Canelo I can put up money against Canelo, only Golovkin can sustain and engage Canelo in a slugfest, all the boxers have just and will just become a stepping stone of Canelo to greatness, even Saunders cannot keep up with Canelo, sure Saunders is a good fighter, but Canelo just keep on getting better, after the Mayweather lose, he has become a very exceptionally great fighter.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 10:59:48 AM

Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Fight Officially Announced, May 8 At Site TBD

Now that Canelo Alvarez has torn through the WBC’s mandatory challenger for his 168-pound championship, he can fully focus on the first of two title unification fights he hopes to win later this year.

As expected, Matchroom Boxing announced after Alvarez’s three-round demolition of Avni Yildirim on Saturday night that he’ll battle unbeaten WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders on May 8. The site of the Alvarez-Saunders bout wasn’t announced, but promoter Eddie Hearn informed BoxingScene.com before Alvarez defeated Yildirim that Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, are the two venues under serious consideration.

OK, this is the fight that we all have been waiting for Canelo, another legit challenger in Billy Joe Saunders. BJS is solid in all area, well rounded, technically sound and I think he will give Canelo one hell of a fight here, more competitive obviously against Avni Yildirim. Canelo himself admitted that Saunders will be a difficult fight for him.

But I will still give the edge to Canelo here, probably by decision.
If BJS did not Knockout Canelo? then he might be in trouble as we knew the opponent is really good in point system and His stamina , meaning that once the fight ends up to the last round then Saunders will be in trouble.

So better to know the opponent of face the bad consequences .

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:08:17 AM

Saunders trainers has speak up:

Mark Tibbs, head trainer for WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders, feels confident that his boxer can pull off a major upset when he faces WBC, WBA champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

The two boxers are scheduled to collide on May 8th, with the location to be determined.

https://www.boxingscene.com/saunders-trainer-confident-perfect-game-plan-derail-canelo--155903

So I don't know what will be the perfect game plan to beat a fighter like Canelo's caliber at 168 lbs. With no known weaknesses at his armor, it's going to be very hard for Saunders to overcome Canelo, probably a lucky punch can Canelo didn't see coming.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 10:31:45 AM

https://www.boxingscene.com/saunders-trainer-confident-perfect-game-plan-derail-canelo--155903

So I don't know what will be the perfect game plan to beat a fighter like Canelo's caliber at 168 lbs. With no known weaknesses at his armor, it's going to be very hard for Saunders to overcome Canelo, probably a lucky punch can Canelo didn't see coming.

What could be that perfect plan, I thought Callum Smith has a perfect plan, coming forward and giving out a lot of jabs but unfortunately, it didn't work, Canelo Alvarez has a better perfect game plan, even if you have a good plan if you are not strong and quick and with good skill in the ring, it will not work. 

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:37:15 AM

What could be that perfect plan, I thought Callum Smith has a perfect plan, coming forward and giving out a lot of jabs but unfortunately, it didn't work, Canelo Alvarez has a better perfect game plan, even if you have a good plan if you are not strong and quick and with good skill in the ring, it will not work. 

Canelo in short is the better fighter, but I believe Callum Smith did his best, to be able to last in 12 rounds is already a big success as most boxers Canelo face would not last 12 rounds, Calum Smith will improve and let's hope we will see him one day to fight again Canelo, who knows right?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:34:51 PM

If you taste the first punch and you can't handle, then your Plan A is voided already. That's what happen to Callum Smith, they say he has the potential to beat beat Canelo, big, and power on both hands. But we have seen that once he tasted Canelo body punch, he just simply can't executed his game plan because he keeps on opening up against the short but big punch coming from Canelo. So yes, it's a question on how you gonna bet a fighter like Canelo as he haven't seen any blue print to beat him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:56:08 PM

Mark Tibbs, head trainer for WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders, feels confident that his boxer can pull off a major upset when he faces WBC, WBA champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

The two boxers are scheduled to collide on May 8th, with the location to be determined.

It was Mike Tyson who says that everybody has a plan until they get hit in the face, they can have the best plan in the world, but if their boxer cannot take a punch then they better bid goodbye to that plan, the best plan is to have an iron chin and a big punch, I'm excited on the match after Saunders maybe the Charlo brothers will come next.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 02:17:46 PM

It was Mike Tyson who says that everybody has a plan until they get hit in the face, they can have the best plan in the world, but if their boxer cannot take a punch then they better bid goodbye to that plan, the best plan is to have an iron chin and a big punch, I'm excited on the match after Saunders maybe the Charlo brothers will come next.

If a fighter is hit and he think he can't take the hit anymore, he will change his plan, instead of winning he will change it to surviving. I've seen a lot of fights in the past already that a cocky boxer trying to intimidate the champion but when he taste the punch, he change his style and just try to survive the 12 rounds.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 10:38:05 PM

Yes, that quote from Mike Tyson is brilliant, you have a plan, you lay it down with your trainer, you practice it to perfection, but once you gets hit, you totally forget about it and then go toe to toe, hehehehe, that's macho mentality. I don't think that Saunders have an iron chin, he has been down and been rock throughout his career. Again, for me Charlo brothers are too small for 168 lbs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:04:43 PM

If a fighter is hit and he think he can't take the hit anymore, he will change his plan, instead of winning he will change it to surviving. I've seen a lot of fights in the past already that a cocky boxer trying to intimidate the champion but when he taste the punch, he change his style and just try to survive the 12 rounds.

This is very true, and I saw those things happened before when Pacquiao was still fighting in his prime.
His opponents were aggressive before the fight, but afterwards, they lay low and admitted his power inside the ring.
But if nothing else, this Alvarez vs Saunders fight is interesting to see, hopefully, not a boring one.
And the odds are out already in betbtc. Clearly, Alvarez is favored here.

https://www.bestodds.ai/odds/sport-boxing/matchups/billy-joe-saunders-vs-saul-alvarez
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:05:46 PM

Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Fight Officially Announced, May 8 At Site TBD

Now that Canelo Alvarez has torn through the WBC’s mandatory challenger for his 168-pound championship, he can fully focus on the first of two title unification fights he hopes to win later this year.

As expected, Matchroom Boxing announced after Alvarez’s three-round demolition of Avni Yildirim on Saturday night that he’ll battle unbeaten WBO champion Billy Joe Saunders on May 8. The site of the Alvarez-Saunders bout wasn’t announced, but promoter Eddie Hearn informed BoxingScene.com before Alvarez defeated Yildirim that Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, are the two venues under serious consideration.

OK, this is the fight that we all have been waiting for Canelo, another legit challenger in Billy Joe Saunders. BJS is solid in all area, well rounded, technically sound and I think he will give Canelo one hell of a fight here, more competitive obviously against Avni Yildirim. Canelo himself admitted that Saunders will be a difficult fight for him.

But I will still give the edge to Canelo here, probably by decision.
If BJS did not Knockout Canelo? then he might be in trouble as we knew the opponent is really good in point system and His stamina , meaning that once the fight ends up to the last round then Saunders will be in trouble.

So better to know the opponent of face the bad consequences .
I'm highly doubtful about the chances of Canelo getting knocked out by BJS and yeah, Saunders will be in trouble the whole game I suppose so it's the battle of stamina and strength that would bring them to victory but only one can gain the title as a champion.

I don't want to be rude for Saunders fans but this might be his first lose if he can't beat the score card for Canelo. The only chances that I see is if Saunders could knock down Canelo that would be the score card on his side already.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:41:34 PM

How fast was that? After Canelo's fight against Yildirim, here he is scheduled immediately to face another opponent. He must not have been hurt whatsoever by that previous fight of his that he was able to arrange another fight right after. That was a smooth walk in the park for Canelo.

Now, he is about to fight another boxer with a lower caliber. Undefeated Saunders may be, but I don't think he can make it toe to toe with Canelo. He will have a hard time. Canelo might again be walking in the park in this fight.

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:59:11 PM

How fast was that? After Canelo's fight against Yildirim, here he is scheduled immediately to face another opponent. He must not have been hurt whatsoever by that previous fight of his that he was able to arrange another fight right after. That was a smooth walk in the park for Canelo.

Now, he is about to fight another boxer with a lower caliber. Undefeated Saunders may be, but I don't think he can make it toe to toe with Canelo. He will have a hard time. Canelo might again be walking in the park in this fight.

Let's see what will be the outcome on this fight, it needs more time for Canelo to study what's his opponent's weakness. Saunders capacity is really outstanding if we would have to consider it as the best odds for this coming fight. It's so exciting fight to see and betting will be more fun when you knew the advantage of your chosen boxer.
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:53:02 AM

Let's see what will be the outcome on this fight, it needs more time for Canelo to study what's his opponent's weakness. Saunders capacity is really outstanding if we would have to consider it as the best odds for this coming fight. It's so exciting fight to see and betting will be more fun when you knew the advantage of your chosen boxer.

I don't think Canelo has a hard puzzle in Saunders as an opponent. I think he can fight normally and easily defeat Saunders. There's nothing that requires changing. It is not Canelo's problem to find out how to defeat Saunders. Quite the opposite, I think it requires a good amount of strategic planning, training, improvement, adjusting, etc on the part of Saunders to even last the whole 12 rounds with Canelo. If they prefer to do away with a UD against Canelo, that's even a lot harder to figure out how.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 02:23:46 AM

I don't think Canelo has a hard puzzle in Saunders as an opponent. I think he can fight normally and easily defeat Saunders. There's nothing that requires changing. It is not Canelo's problem to find out how to defeat Saunders. Quite the opposite, I think it requires a good amount of strategic planning, training, improvement, adjusting, etc on the part of Saunders to even last the whole 12 rounds with Canelo. If they prefer to do away with a UD against Canelo, that's even a lot harder to figure out how.

More than likely, Canelo will end this fight as soon as possible by KO just like Yildirim. But if Saunders can last up until 12 rounds, will bet on Canelo here. But working up until 12 rounds is not easy here. Saunders really do need a strategy how to make that happen. Hopefully, it will not be a mismatch like the Yildirim fight.
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 02:37:46 AM

More than likely, Canelo will end this fight as soon as possible by KO just like Yildirim. But if Saunders can last up until 12 rounds, will bet on Canelo here. But working up until 12 rounds is not easy here. Saunders really do need a strategy how to make that happen. Hopefully, it will not be a mismatch like the Yildirim fight.

That KO might not really be on Canelo's plan. It will come at the perfect time after a perfect shot. Canelo has a strong power so that KO punch might land anytime within the fight.

On the other hand, Saunders might get a tip or a lesson or two from Callum Smith and Daniel Jacobs's 12-round survival with Canelo.

Not completely ruling out an upset on this fight though.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 04:00:09 AM

Saunder taking it personally?

“I’m the seventh Brit he’s faced, he’s dealt with six of them very comfortably. The Brits like dancing and moving and thinking they’ve gotta run away, but I will be there for him to hit. I will be in range for him to hit," Saunders told Talk Sport.

And this is his plan:

“I’ll be setting traps, the same as he’ll be setting traps. I don’t think running a million miles an hour is gonna do me any justice… He’s not got the best engine in the world, Canelo. He’s very good at what he does, extremely good at what he does, but there’s faults there. We’ve seen people try to run away and box him, we’ve seen people try to use the brawn, but we’ve only seen one man use his brain and that was Floyd Mayweather.

Source

Meaning he will go toe to toe against one of the most dangerous boxers in the world. No offense to him, but this is suicide, he will be open for a quick knock out from Canelo here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 04:57:53 AM

^^ If there is such a blue print on how to beat Canelo, it will be Golovkin's strategy on the first fight. I'm sure majority of us saw the GGG beat Canelo. Many boxing analyst was infuriated with the judges decision there. It was very narrow and close fight, but the it was the wrong decision. In any case, GGG really fought toe to toe, never give Canelo the change to get comfortable and settle on his sweet spot.

However, can Saunders do that? does he have enough gas in his tank to fight full 12 rounds without himself getting hurt from the body shot? Does he have the chin?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 09:05:45 AM

Yes, Callum Smith he has the perfect plan as he has all the tools to be honest, but Canelo was too good. His jab doesn't have any effect on Canelo, he simply touch him but Canelo keeps coming forward with body shots that weakens Smith force him to just survived the fight. I think only a prime GGG can outwork Canelo and win at 160 lbs or 168 lbs.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██