Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MGPC][CPU][POW][Yespower] Magpiecoin - Yet Another CPU Mineable POW Crypto  (Read 2039 times)
splacent

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:04:52 AM

MGPC is just param, it is not actually new algo.
He is anyway if all above is not enough sign for u i dont know what is.

cpuminer-avx2 -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://eu.poolmine.xyz:6244 -u wallet -p c=MGPC --param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family."

Thank you is ok now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanhongan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:52:14 AM

nice, im miining on it now Smiley
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:28:31 PM

Hi, mareels.i178

I have to say pretty poor launch.

I think you should re-start the blockchain so as to be fair to all miners...
I downloaded the windows wallet yesterday, it did not work SOLO or otherwise...
I then tried 8 versions of cpuminer-opt, and 5 versions of rplants cpuminer....all gave low share diff rejects, so how come SOME people were clearly mining to the pools (they clearly knew info that wasn't made public on BCT)
Then today i see this rubbish
cpuminer-avx2 -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://eu.poolmine.xyz:6244 -u wallet -p c=MGPC --param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family."

WHO on earth would know to put "--param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family." on the miner string???
Looks like a few got to mine when the hashrate was very very low, and now it is significantly higher the rest of us get the correct info...

Only fair thing is to restart, and give all miners same fair chance....

If everyone who joins later asks for a restart to be fair, then the project will not be able to develop. . . Why don't you ask Bitcoin to restart? ? ? ?
wanganxiu

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:44:54 PM

Hi, mareels.i178

I then tried 8 versions of cpuminer-opt, and 5 versions of rplants cpuminer....all gave low share diff rejects, so how come SOME people were clearly mining to the pools (they clearly knew info that wasn't made public on BCT)

WHO on earth would know to put "--param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family." on the miner string???
Looks like a few got to mine when the hashrate was very very low, and now it is significantly higher the rest of us get the correct info...

If everyone who joins later asks for a restart to be fair, then the project will not be able to develop. . . Why don't you ask Bitcoin to restart? ? ? ?

If you actually read what i put, i stated my reasons--- clearly some insider miners were given a pool miner, that puts other miners at an unfair disadvantage...so best to restart now, before too many coins are mined.
Funny how the same lame "Why don't you ask Bitcoin to restart? ? ? ?" quote is always used
BITCOIN had a fair launch.

If others are willing to set up their own private mining pools, you can't control it. . This project was originally started fairly, but you came later on your own, and you are not very good at mining. . .
wanganxiu

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:46:50 PM

Hi, mareels.i178

If you actually read what i put, i stated my reasons--- clearly some insider miners were given a pool miner, that puts other miners at an unfair disadvantage...so best to restart now, before too many coins are mined.
Funny how the same lame "Why don't you ask Bitcoin to restart? ? ? ?" quote is always used

This project has been launched for 1 week. . . You only started joining yesterday, but you were late by yourself. . It's not that he is unfair
wanganxiu

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:29:46 PM

Hi, mareels.i178

This project has been launched for 1 week. . . You only started joining yesterday, but you were late by yourself. . It's not that he is unfair

When you can point me to the miner that works without that crazy phrase, OR where in this post that crazy phrase was first posted then i will conceed.
As far as i can see, the phrase that pays was only posted yesterday, without it ( --param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family.) the miner does not work, so please explain to me how other people mined this coin without it....my guess is that both you and the other poster already knew of this

Anyone else's can work.
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:01:00 PM

--param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family."
If this is indeed necessary to mine, then that's clearly bullshit and a huge red flag, as it was not communicated in the OP. Maybe OP learns the lesson and his next copypastecoin launch will be fair. Still will be unsuccessful because it won't bring any innovation obviously, but at least not a secret premining scam.  Roll Eyes

eule

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:58:12 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2021, 07:11:33 PM by eule

Well the first two pools clearly find blocks, so I wonder if they add those secret parameters (which still aren't in the OP) on their own and if they are really needed. If they are, that would be the stupidest move ever to hide them from Bitcointalk users. In any case, very poor communication, not even a link to a standalone miner or crucial specs like the block reward in the OP, which is why I stopped mining this poscoin almost immediately. Roll Eyes

Yoko19v

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:55:17 AM

Bud, the first few days was solo mining. You could mine from the wallet just fine. I did, so did everyone else.
vanhongan

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:58:03 AM

I Can mine it with 5 PC, using cpuminer
mareels.i708 (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:30:18 AM

the next version will be developed using cmake and VS2019 for windows users.
using new version leveldb, bdb native libs on Win 10.
The version of VS2019 is 16.9.2.
mareels.i708 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:32:04 AM

Airdrop Round 2# is starting!

POGE - Airdrop by Gmail Email (may we called it POGE  Roll Eyes )
1. Gmail Mail Airdrop Round 2# - (10000 people!!!, 10000mgpc/person)
All applicants must send an application email to our Emai: info@magpiecoin.org  and reply to my simple arithmetic questions. In other words, Gmail must be used to determine the true existence of the mailbox. Then you can receive the airdrop.
btdoanh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:54:46 AM

How can I monitor my cryptocurrency solo mining?
eule

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:41:10 AM

How can I monitor my cryptocurrency solo mining?
Type getmininginfo into the console. When I tried out this coin hoping for some quick blocks due to the low difficulty, hashrate stayed at 0, leading me to conclude that it was broken. Perhaps it's fixed now or it didn't work for a different reason.
Anyways, since OP didn't bother to clear up the "secret mining phrase" controversy, the premine is kinda huge with nothing to show for it (inb4 hurr durr 1% is airdrop) and only chinese newbie accounts promote this coin I recommend to stay far away.

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 02:32:17 PM

SRBMiner-Multi added algorithm 'yespowermgpc'

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190081.0

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
mareels.i708 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:44:24 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2021, 01:57:14 PM by mareels.i708

When the mainnet was released, users in discord started the solo mining.
Later, the community's third-party mining pools began to start.
Cpuminer without any parameters was already in GitHub.
The main members of our team are from the United States and Australia.
Of course, there are also a small number of miners from Asia who participate in the promotion and contribution.
Cryptocurrency belongs to anyone and has no boundaries. Of course, it does not require discrimination.
eule

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 05:55:15 PM

Miner still not linked in the OP, also no mention of special miner parameters being required when you released the coin on this forum. Having that info available on your discord server doesn't mean that you don't need to post it here. Launch was not fair at all and your coin will suffer the consequences. But with almost 10% premine this coin was doomed from the beginning anyways.

mareels.i708 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 12:07:32 AM

Our currency insists on being built for ordinary people.
The true value of a cryptocurrency lies in how many people participate in and hold it. It also lies in the original intention of the creator.
Some true C++ supporters, they never give up. They have their ideal country.
Ten years later, let's see if it will fail.
Ordinary people also have the right to mine!
Meuchler

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:36:40 PM

i dont get anny pool running. i thought it is possible to gpu mine so phoenix miner should work or am i completly off?

-a yespowerMGPC -o stratum+tcp://eu.poolmine.xyz:6244 -u MZZaEnvNpxbkjodBqJPH4C17sB2yR1qtew -p c=MGPC ?

or specifications are needed in Awesome miner?
the solo mining in the wallet dont really show any progress or even a hashrate, so im not sure if that even works ...
ZloyAdmiin

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 12:59:38 AM

That's how it will be right )

-a yespower -o stratum+tcp://eu.poolmine.xyz:6244 -u MZZaEnvNpxbkjodBqJPH4C17sB2yR1qtew -p c=MGPC --param-key "Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: