Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BSC  (Read 6939 times)
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 01:43:14 PM

We know ethereum has the 1st  smart contract and would always be second to bitcoin so that alone would always attract big projects but something need to change with the gas fee because that is why most project are going with binance smart chain and things would only get better for binance if nothing changes with ethereum gas fee
It will change i suppose, Ethereum 2.0 Will change the gas fee scheme and the consensus too so we just need to wait atleast until it launched (End of this year) But if there is no significant change on the network later then i suppose Alternative network like BSC, Polygon, klatyn, Sol or ADA will take over the ethereum position, It's just about time before it's happens for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 01:54:23 PM

We know ethereum has the 1st  smart contract and would always be second to bitcoin so that alone would always attract big projects but something need to change with the gas fee because that is why most project are going with binance smart chain and things would only get better for binance if nothing changes with ethereum gas fee
It will change i suppose, Ethereum 2.0 Will change the gas fee scheme and the consensus too so we just need to wait atleast until it launched (End of this year) But if there is no significant change on the network later then i suppose Alternative network like BSC, Polygon, klatyn, Sol or ADA will take over the ethereum position, It's just about time before it's happens for sure.
some people are still pessimistic that the ethereum update that is run will change the transaction fees to be cheaper. if there is a decline, many believe it will not be as cheap as BSC and Solona or Polygon.
for Cardano and Klatyn themselves not so much adoption. This is related to their development problems. which might be an alternative is RSK. it's also very cheap.

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 03:28:48 PM

ETH and BSC now two best popular coin in crypto market. ETH network transaction fee too high right now.Every single transaction gas fee 10$-12$ average. I think it will be control very soon and update ETH 2.0.But now BSC gas fee too low than ETH gas fee.I don’t compare both coin but right now best BSC.
Rokon5

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 05:40:47 PM

ETH&BSC are both important coin in crypto market. increasing their popularity day by day. ETH is second position coin in crypto market and BSC is now much popular coin than others coin because her fee is very low otherwise ETH fee is very high.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 09:31:01 AM

ETH&BSC are both important coin in crypto market. increasing their popularity day by day. ETH is second position coin in crypto market and BSC is now much popular coin than others coin because her fee is very low otherwise ETH fee is very high.
The amount of transaction fees on the ETH network is already within the scope of reasonableness because the price of ETH itself is already very expensive, and BSC is not the only option for the problem of low fees now because there are lower than BSC at this time, namely Polygon
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:31:54 PM

The bottom line is that the quality of the tokens that are on the Ethereum network always has a fantastic price at launch. and vice versa, most of the tokens or coins that are under the BSC network always have a price that can be reached by all small traders. and I admit that I as a small trader is greatly helped by the cost of the BSC network.

however, never mind talking about the cost of GAS there will be no end, not even we can put any pressure on the Ethreum dev. which is certain in the future growth of Eth will be like Btc, growth of Bnb will be like Eth. and Btc remains the leader above all. you only need to have all three, even in small quantities.

Yes, bro, I completely agree with you, indeed between ethereum and bsc they both have their respective advantages, even in my opinion these two coins (bsc and ethereum) will increasingly become the target of investors and coin traders, although there are slight differences in terms of  transaction fees but still both have very good potential in the future, both for the long term and for the short term.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:33:54 PM

I do not believe that once the fees for transactions on eth have been stabilized (hopefully downwards) users will remain on the bsc blockchain but will return to using eth which in my opinion is more complete and maleable and i believe that almost all the projects will also migrate back to eth , bsc is centralized and under the control of binance which at least for me is an incentive to use eth
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:50:14 PM

ETH and BSC now two best popular coin in crypto market. ETH network transaction fee too high right now.Every single transaction gas fee 10$-12$ average. I think it will be control very soon and update ETH 2.0.But now BSC gas fee too low than ETH gas fee.I don’t compare both coin but right now best BSC.

Transaction fees are serious because crypto is supposed to be cheaper than fiat, unfortunately at this time the transaction fee if sending from  exchanges like Kucoin, Huobii or Hitbtc costs around $15-$20, this is what makes me always switch to TRX or Polygon.
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2021, 04:26:58 PM

At present, the price of Etherium gas is exorbitant which is very sad. For this reason, it is now seen that more new tokens are coming to the BSC chain than Ethereum. But this does not mean that BSC is more popular than Ethereum. In the coming days, when Ethereum's gas price will be reduced then BSc will not be able to compete with Ethereum.
Lantind

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:52:10 AM

Transaction fees are serious because crypto is supposed to be cheaper than fiat, unfortunately at this time the transaction fee if sending from  exchanges like Kucoin, Huobii or Hitbtc costs around $15-$20, this is what makes me always switch to TRX or Polygon.
I think that's a very reasonable thing mate, because the average price of cryptocurrencies has now increased from the past and has also experienced great development, so it is very reasonable to apply even though the expenditure in the number of satoshi still looks the same, only only the size in dollar terms is different.

In the past I often used Dogecoin to minimize low transaction fees, but that is no longer suitable to be applied at this time, so I have to switch to the TRX or Polygon network which is currently still very cheap.
Hasan986

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 10:07:09 PM

Eth is the best ever. Most of the projects in Crypt came from Eth based. Although the use is a bit less due to the high swap fee, it is negligible. BSC is currently having the best time. Lots of projects are being launched. Even the fee is less and the level of use is more.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:57:52 PM

It is possible that Ethereum will cause most traders to lose interest and move to the BSC network as the main concern right now is Ethereum's very high transaction fees. As you can see, many Defi protocols are currently migrating and considering moving to the BSC network. The last few days the transaction gas of ETH is very high, which makes it difficult for me to transfer money and lose a lot of money. a lot of expensive payments make me confused and still can't make my transaction because of very high gas really annoying. I am an investor and store money for a long time but with ETH, I feel very depressed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:03:36 AM

Both are the best and most popular networks. With the use of ERC-20 and BEP-20 token standards, more and more projects are developing based on these two networks. During the boom of ICO projects from 2015-2017, ERC20 was the most trusted smart contract. However, currently, transaction and swap fees need to cost a lot of ETH, so BSC is being used more. If in the future this fee is reduced, I think ETH still has a slight advantage over BSC
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:50:30 AM

I prefer BSC network because the gas fees is very low compared to ETH which the gas fees is too high. Many traders are now changing from ETH network to BSC network to earn more from their investment because of the low fees. During the covid-19 that affected so many coins, really show how the gas fees of ETH really change the mind of many traders to quite to join BSC network which is really helping them to do well.
If the ETH gas fees reduce, i think many traders will like to take their time to study it very well before changing their mind based on the high fees they really experienced from ETH network.

Lantind

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 09:19:19 AM

Eth is the best ever. Most of the projects in Crypt came from Eth based. Although the use is a bit less due to the high swap fee, it is negligible. BSC is currently having the best time. Lots of projects are being launched. Even the fee is less and the level of use is more.
BSC is the newest option for every project and also for every transaction, while ETH is an already popular option so it can always give more value even though some people still see ETH on the side of a slightly more expensive fee, even though this can also happen on networks that are more expensive others such as BSC if the price of BNB is at $ 3000.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:05:30 PM

Despite various updates at different times, the team is also trying to reduce gas fees by coming up with hard forks at different times.  That doesn't seem to be the case. In the case of small traders, we would say that it is not possible to use Ethereum Blockchain with such a high gas fee.  Everyone is using it more now in BSc.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:15:53 PM

As ethereum goes so very valuable in this years crypto market, it's gas fee for every transactions also reach its high peak price for every transaction. Gladly BSC comes within another innovative market and made it's own platform, it's now small gas transaction fees in BSC platform and that's the reason why several investors and traders chose BSC, and not ETH.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:05:44 PM

Despite various updates at different times, the team is also trying to reduce gas fees by coming up with hard forks at different times.  That doesn't seem to be the case. In the case of small traders, we would say that it is not possible to use Ethereum Blockchain with such a high gas fee.  Everyone is using it more now in BSc.
BSC is here to help small traders so that they all have options that can help them in terms of high costs because BSC can be very friendly with all traders at this time, but for the future I myself can't be sure because if the price of BNB becomes very expensive, then the effect on transaction costs will also be felt.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Lantind

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:36:42 AM

As ethereum goes so very valuable in this years crypto market, it's gas fee for every transactions also reach its high peak price for every transaction. Gladly BSC comes within another innovative market and made it's own platform, it's now small gas transaction fees in BSC platform and that's the reason why several investors and traders chose BSC, and not ETH.
And you also need to know that when the price of BNB starts to be almost the same as the price of Ethereum as it is now, will the transaction fees on BSC also remain as cheap as it is today? if you answered yes, now try to make your own calculations via a manual calculator by multiplying the amount of fees you incur during transactions at BSC with the same BNB price as the price of Ethereum, can the fees still be said to be cheap?  Grin
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:40:45 AM

Yeah that's right, because ethereum fee right now very high, nowday bsc is a good solution

The fact that ETH fees are high at the moment doesn't make BSC any better. I can tell you the BSC network also would get congested with high increase in fees too if it gets to adopt like Ethereum blockchain.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: