Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping to see a bitcointalk token sooner  (Read 1080 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:18:57 PM

If theymos has plans he probably had done it long time ago.
You are wrong, Theymos launched  a token in the 2018 ICO trend and is currently still in the tokensale stage. Please check here if you are interested. Wink

We all know about that token but is it meant for this forum?
Theymos is accepting GRIN coin in this forum afaik, there are also users who thought he might be part of the team that developed the project but that is not confirmed. He could be part of more projects actually, we don't know since he is a private person.

This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.

No other token is absolutely necessary for the payment, issuing a token for the bitcointalk would only be a reason to generate relatively simple revenue but the work will be enormous to keep this value high.
They will need to create an ecosystem around the token and use cases for its use.
Use case yet to be created? What kind of? So, you people are talking about a token which is not having a use case still? Then what is the purpose of such token? Only speculative purposes? I do not think this will work. A token or coin must be created to solve a problem by providing a solution and not in the manner of fund rising reason alone.

This way I believe there will be no need of going for creating a token specialized for this forum. If any one of us, will be coming up with proper reason for having such a token, then I will agree to have without any hesitations.

There is no need for a coin of the forum actually. No reason. If it's for decentralization then that is no going to happen, the chaos to come is unbearable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:24:09 PM

This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.
To be honest you're not asking for too much considering that now there are meme coins (like BShiba, Akita and more) everywhere messing up and congesting the whole of ETH blockchain. To see a token for bitcointalk in my opinion is not the worst of the jokes - it could be done - all you need is a developer and a few connections in the industry Wink
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:57:33 PM

This is a bitcoin talk forum and bitcoin was the official coin issued by this forum. Satoshi as a founder of this forum who already issued bitcoin as the main crypto for this forum. There's no need to think theymos will do that because he has known this. No reason to issue new token under bitcoin today.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 11:59:41 PM

This is a bitcoin talk forum and bitcoin was the official coin issued by this forum. Satoshi as a founder of this forum who already issued bitcoin as the main crypto for this forum. There's no need to think theymos will do that because he has known this. No reason to issue new token under bitcoin today.

Yes, there is no need for another token that will identify the forum.
You are right, satoshi is the founder of this forum, so this is where bitcoin originated or developed from.
Let others create their own token as most of them will just fade away in the market.
But bitcoin will always be here and remain its position in the market.
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 01:11:17 AM

Well, the answer is simple and clear. the token for this platform is bitcoin. since the platform was created and designed by the creator of bitcoin satoshi. the platform was created to communicate with supporters and people that believe in cryptocurrency. i don't think there is the need to create another token for the platform since bitcoin started here. creating another coin is not neccessary.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 02:42:35 AM

Well, the answer is simple and clear. the token for this platform is bitcoin. since the platform was created and designed by the creator of bitcoin satoshi. the platform was created to communicate with supporters and people that believe in cryptocurrency. i don't think there is the need to create another token for the platform since bitcoin started here. creating another coin is not neccessary.
I also don't see any reason on creating your own token since this forum already accepts many options to pay for advertisement and yes Bitcoin started on this platform so that's the best option that we have. This forum made a lot of contribution in cryptomarket, actually this is my main source of knowledge with regards to cryptocurrency, at the same time a good source of money for me.
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 02:53:12 AM

I saw a similar discussion a few years ago, but until now the forum hasn't issued forum coins and I guess it won't be in the future. If you dont believe you can use the forum search function to search and you will understand.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Zeekyboog

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 02:55:43 AM

What would be the purpose of a token for this forum, anyways? Sounds like overcomplicating something that already works and functions as intended.

Innovation or obstruction?
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 03:22:21 AM

Well Bitcoinalk token? are you kidding mate?

maybe what you mean is Bitcoin token?

I saw a similar discussion a few years ago, but until now the forum hasn't issued forum coins and I guess it won't be in the future. If you dont believe you can use the forum search function to search and you will understand.
If Theymos will wanted this to happen then it should be more years before but its now.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 04:20:56 AM

I mean, this forum was made specifically to discuss bitcoin by no other than satoshi nakamoto himself if i'm not wrong considering the domain name that is self explanatory and that's why making a token for this coin gonna be against the idea but I understand why many people actually have been discussing this, after all
this coin is big enough to have its own token or even coin. But it might feels kinda strange.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 05:32:08 AM

BTC represents this, there is no need to overcomplicate this, we are here for its decentralization, I think it will still work well without being tied by private coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:59:02 AM

OP if you are confused just look at the name over again, it says bitcointalk.org, I believe the answer is clear and this forum is mainly for bitcoin talks and chills so why asking for a token when this forum isn't a crypto project? There is a difference between a forum and a project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 06:27:38 AM

I think it is not possible because Bitcointalk does not support it and no one has developed tokens because indeed Bitcointalk is a forum, not as a platform that has an objective with the token or coin owned. let other platforms create their own tokens or coins if they are able to manage then it is fine but for bitcointalk I don't think that's possible.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 07:10:01 AM

I don't remember the cryptocurrency name exactly, but it is found within the top hundred on coinmarketcap. The project is based on the article developing. Based on the content we provide we'll be rewarded with the respective token. It has got value in the market. Same as that we've got merit in our forum, there users will provide tip based on the quality of the article.

Already there are similar products. As of now everything have grown through our forum and our forum having a separate token isn't a necessary one.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 08:16:30 AM

Bitcoin itself is the token of the forum. The Bitcoin together with blockchain technology published here in the forum so Bitcoin is the forum’s token. There are bunch of altcoins already in the market. If the forum has it then it’s altcoin. This forum deserves to be recognized as the main website for Bitcoin. Forum have already the token and its Bitcoin no other than that. If the admin are planning to launch it’s token then it must be long time ago.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 08:33:08 AM

users here are rewarded and the reward is made from tokens , altcoin and in bitcoins .
sorry if i mentioned bitcoin again but this is the main product of this forum . there is only one bitcoin , its why other communities are created based on altcoin and tokens  but in last april fool if i remember theymos prank everyone with a bitcointalk token  and not only that but he also made nft and other things that are trending in crypto.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 02:34:21 PM

Hey everyone can afford to buy bitcoin you can buy it at any amount, you don't need to buy one bitcoin. About bitcointalk token I don't think if that is needed for this forum because Satoshi created this forum to talk about his project "bitcoin". If there is bitcointalk token in the market then it's definitely a shit token.
if this forum create own token , absolutely it will break the early purpose why satoshi create this forum. But if we have another sight about this token creation such as for standarization bounty payment, in my opinion it will bring positive value for us as bounty hunter. at least dev team must deposit their stable coin or other coins as bank guarantee that all participant will rewarded. with this utiity , i am confidence this token will have value in market.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 02:49:45 PM

I think of the Bitcointalk Token as the merit that we have. It's almost the same because there was an airdrop of merits and there is depletion in some way by receiving half only when you receive merit. I don't really know what else there could be. How will the distribution be?

Will the staff would be paid with it or something?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:03:41 PM

everyone can buy bitcoin in an amount according to individual abilities. because we are not required to buy 1 bitcoin but we can buy bitcoin for only $ 1 - 10. and I don't think this forum wants a platform that makes tokens. because this forum has a different purpose from the creation of altcoins that you often encounter.

n0ne

Activity: 2576
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:58:34 PM

everyone can buy bitcoin in an amount according to individual abilities. because we are not required to buy 1 bitcoin but we can buy bitcoin for only $ 1 - 10. and I don't think this forum wants a platform that makes tokens. because this forum has a different purpose from the creation of altcoins that you often encounter.
As in the above quote, there is no need of a Bitcointalk token. Maybe same as we have merit, there can be an option of tipping the users with some form of tokens. This will make users come up with quality contents and recieve tips that has got value same as other altcoins in the market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: