Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I see no difference between Elon Musk and McAfee  (Read 1078 times)
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:38:57 AM

The attraction from Elon may be decreasing, as Elon's recent tweets have not brought about many drastic changes. But I'm really thinking why compare Elon to a McAfee asshole, to me Elon brings humor in this market Smiley
Humor and "Tears" I suppose, Musk was succesfully trolling us and tons of people was crying coz their investment get rekt while basically some of people especially that already involved on crypto before Elon involving on crypto was laughing and crying too, Well both of them More or less it's same except that Mcafee promotes more new projects where Musk only focuses on major cryptos such as Bitcoin & Doge (For now (?)), Well the positive impact at least gives a new atmosphere to the crypto market lately.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 09:57:52 AM

There is definately a difference as clear as Ice between Elon Musk and John McAfee! Elon is well respected enterpreneur pioneering electric car and other clean energy based tech product! McAfee was only known for anti-virus software, attacking US goverment and other illegal stuff! As for shilling cryptocurrency, both were guilty and this act could damage Eln's reputation as it did for McAfee!

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:29:33 AM

I understand the situation right now and I can relate to my Investment plan, it's really affected my portfolio to an extent that my I have issue in taking decision to sell or keep holding, to be honest, these people are sets of manipulators that's doing things for their own good as long they keep profiting.
It's good to know your right and do they needful by investing in the right and good potential coins, following Elon tweet is disastrous and had nothing to do with investment plan especially when you are a long term investor.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:16:50 PM

I see a big difference between the two. Not in terms of crypto, they are similar there, although Elon Musk has never let himself be paid for a coin project because he doesn't need to. There are several proofs that McAffee will support anything for a certain amount of money, no matter how bad or dubious a project is. Also McAffee has a criminal record and was wanted by the FBI worldwide. In my opinion, that alone sets him apart from Elon Musk.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:00:05 PM

To be sincere, there is little to no difference between the two of them, and of course many people who have been in the crypto space for long knew how McAfee ended up, he lost his reputation in the sight of people. Well, going down memory lane, and by comparison both have almost same thing in common, just that Musk is more of into meme coins which he pumps once in a while.
Now at this juncture, people needs to be careful and also mindful of what they listen to, how the follow up on his tweets; it is understandable that hype plays a role, but it is also wise to be careful in order not to get caught up. Elon musk will soon lose his importance in the sight of people so far crypto is concerned, and as soon as people stops giving him unnecessary attention then all these influential tweets will come to an end.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:39:40 PM

I smell another John McAfee parody with this meme coin and Elon musk chilling all other the internet, the guy will end up losing his respect and people who aren't wise at making decisions will end up hating him, John McAfee used to chill crypto projects forcing the unknown to rush and buy well Elon Musk is the John McAfee Part 2

Friends, I come from the future!
Elon Musk already has an enemy even to the hacker group Anonymous!
Tesla shares are still in the red and he is now the most disowned in the Crypto world.
That's right, every action has its consequences.

Instant Karma?
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 08:18:33 PM

I smell another John McAfee parody with this meme coin and Elon musk chilling all other the internet, the guy will end up losing his respect and people who aren't wise at making decisions will end up hating him, John McAfee used to chill crypto projects forcing the unknown to rush and buy well Elon Musk is the John McAfee Part 2
I would say that Musk is a guy who didn't sell his company and Mcafee did, that seems like the only difference. Elon could have sold tesla or spacex years ago, they are very valuable companies right now but 10 years ago they were not and they could have been sold, building a car company from scratch is not something anyone can do, it is really really really expensive and the costs are just non stop, hell Tesla is STILL not making any profit and they are one of the biggest companies in the world, think about how hard it is to survive in that sector. So, he could have sold his company and lived a very wealthy life with his weird character.

Mcafee did exactly that, dude just sold his company, went to belize, do all kinds of drugs and at one point he was dating an "underage" person, she wasn't underage in belize but it would be in most other nations, dude is just screwed up beyond saving.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:28:36 PM

I see a big difference between the two. Not in terms of crypto, they are similar there, although Elon Musk has never let himself be paid for a coin project because he doesn't need to. There are several proofs that McAffee will support anything for a certain amount of money, no matter how bad or dubious a project is. Also McAffee has a criminal record and was wanted by the FBI worldwide. In my opinion, that alone sets him apart from Elon Musk.
I see McAfee was never a good example due to his criminal record that makes him more bad compared to Elon Musk. But the only thing that connects them is their greed when it comes to money. Elon Musk might just smarter in his own way but their hidden motive is definitely the same.

Well, that's how their ways of making profits in crypto by taking advantage of the people. But i believe, bad things will never leave good remarks in the end. Karma is coming.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:34:20 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2021, 11:46:21 PM by Darktongue

I can name even two differences: Musk isn't in the prison and he didn't launch any crypto.
Yes, but even so both have almost the same effect on the community. The point is, all of you who want to invest, still do DYOR and you have to know that investing is definitely risky. regardless of whether Musk or McAfee are the same
Elon. Musk is the number one richest place, but it isn't different than McAfee. Suppose what could be the benefits from the Dogecoin. In this situation he is not, especially in this cryptocurrency, he isn't trustworthy. Some believe he is a billionaire, so they don't need to profit from Dogecoin. We won't compromise to buy any altcoins, those transactions increased by a famous person's tweets.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 02:28:17 AM

The attraction from Elon may be decreasing, as Elon's recent tweets have not brought about many drastic changes. But I'm really thinking why compare Elon to a McAfee asshole, to me Elon brings humor in this market Smiley
Humor and "Tears" I suppose, Musk was succesfully trolling us and tons of people was crying coz their investment get rekt while basically some of people especially that already involved on crypto before Elon involving on crypto was laughing and crying too, Well both of them More or less it's same except that Mcafee promotes more new projects where Musk only focuses on major cryptos such as Bitcoin & Doge (For now (?)), Well the positive impact at least gives a new atmosphere to the crypto market lately.
I am not a very harsh person but after many years of learning about this market, Elon gives me a lot of emotions in the market. To me, he is leading the market in a good direction, if it wasn't for Elon, I don't think the effect this market will have, and I also see Elon as an early warning to him this market Smiley

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 05:01:56 AM

In general terms, Elon Musk has done more for the crypto world than anyone else. But within the framework of the coin value game, buying back and selling it for a profit, it is the same manipulator that draws investors' money from the exchange industry into its carmen.

what does Elon do for crypto besides buying bitcoins and manipulating the market? is it worth mentioning that it has done a lot for crypto development?
if this is CZ or vitalik or understand it, they are developers who contribute to the crypto market for real. but elon or mcafee are two sneaky market manipulators and i see they are not that different. what makes the difference is the money they have.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 06:28:37 AM

Everyone has a different assessment of Elon Musk because some of the people who have benefited from Dogecoin will clearly consider Elon Musk as the basic benchmark for Dogecoin prices and even always wait for Elon Musk's tweet every day.
Right some people invest to see the Elon mask tweet when the price was .70$ they are all off now in loss.so before invest of any sector we have think fast what is the future of the token then we can invest. I think two big investors fallow different strategy so we have to different strategy.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 11:26:12 PM

Elon musk and john McAfee are very different in his they affect and influence the cryptocurrency market. McAfee was part of the big names to adopt and actively promote cryptocurrencies and he has also represented a lot of cryptocurrency projects officially. Some of this projects have done well while others have failed. McAfee never tried to manipulate the market through FOMO and shilling
Elon Musk on the other hand while he has always shown his likeness for dogecoin, he hasn't ever represented the coin or any other crypto in an official capacity and has always tried to manipulate the market with his influence.
The market needs more McAfees' and fewer musks

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: