Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red crypto market today  (Read 2846 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:57:48 PM

well when the cryptocurrency price collapses on exchanges like what happened in the past few days it is a nightmare for traders and I'm sure many are stuck at high prices because of the condition of all the coins that have collapsed, while for the whales this is a very good opportunity because for sure they will use the other money to buy more coins because they will not miss this opportunity to buy as many coins as they can at cheap prices.

You are right buddy, all we need just keep our position strong, if any spear buy the dip and well see what happen next week, i think that is best what we can do, especially for me. Just follow the whale.

If you know what the whales are doing it would be easy to follow.

But like crypto by nature, whales are also unpredictable, so we really need to study how to determine the next price movement.
If we speak of manipulation, it could happen anytime and it would result in a bear or bull market, so it's a hard job for us determining what the whales are currently doing. Our experience is a big factor, it will teach us to make a decision based on it and on the past market trends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:58:36 PM

What has caused the crypto market's mood to decline in recent days? I lost quite a lot in crypto trading this month. Let us discuss it with enough insight and hope that in June Susana will return to a stable green, Thank you friends.

We are on Bearish market without a sign of reversal. So it's normal that price will go sideways to the known support and resistance which is the 30k and 40k respectively. There is no major news neither good nor bad that's why the price can't reach the confirmation point for the trend. It's better to scalp or short trade right now since the ATR is quite stable per day though.
good advice from you. I am also implementing short-term trading for now. , because I also have not heard any good news so far . So I decided to just trade short term . While waiting and continuing to monitor the development of which coins are good. My advice is just be patient. Don't panic and don't sell all your assets when you lose.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:46:32 PM

What has caused the crypto market's mood to decline in recent days? I lost quite a lot in crypto trading this month. Let us discuss it with enough insight and hope that in June Susana will return to a stable green, Thank you friends.

I think the price of cryptocurrency go down because of an increase that occurred in the past few months (bull run), so it's only natural if the market experienced a correction and I'm sure after the market reached its lowest point, then the next bull run will happen and that would make all cryptocurrency prices increased very high (creating a new ATH price), so this is an opportunity for us to invest more in cryptocurrency and hold until the market recovers, so we will get a big profit from investing in cryptocurrency at this time.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:04:34 PM

It's been more than a month the downward trend in the crypto world continues, there is some bad news that disrupts the price of BTC such as Elon and China, but the good news has no significant effect on the price of BTC, hopefully there is good news that can boost the price again.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:13:34 PM

We are on Bearish market without a sign of reversal. So it's normal that price will go sideways to the known support and resistance which is the 30k and 40k respectively. There is no major news neither good nor bad that's why the price can't reach the confirmation point for the trend. It's better to scalp or short trade right now since the ATR is quite stable per day though.
good advice from you. I am also implementing short-term trading for now. , because I also have not heard any good news so far . So I decided to just trade short term . While waiting and continuing to monitor the development of which coins are good. My advice is just be patient. Don't panic and don't sell all your assets when you lose.
Easy to say but when you are already on the situation then its not something that you can easily just do because emotion would really be a big hindrance for you on making such action and this is why we do see lots of people whom do really commit out mistakes.

Short term trading is much really that ideal but not all would have the skills and capability in doing so this is why majority had opt in on doing long term hodling instead rather than on risking themselves on trading actively if they dont know actually on what theyre doing.

Bearish run or red market is a bit common and this is one of the biggest challenges that we would really be facing off once we do deal with this market.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 11:48:06 PM

at this time, I still hope the price of bitcoin can rise again above $ 40k. For some reason, news about China always has a strong effect on the price of Bitcoin. however, currently the price of bitcoin is indeed very low. however, I believe that early July prices will recover.

I also hope so, but indeed China's news lately is getting crazy and seems to make bad news for crypto users and holders, besides affecting market prices, it also affects the confidence of people who are new to crypto. This price roller coaster is sometimes stressful if you think about it.

zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 12:20:29 PM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

I agree that the market decline may be too long and it may be protracted, but in any case, we need to continue to develop the project.

It all depends on how long the market will continue to fall. The longer the fall lasts, the less popular cryptocurrencies will be.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 02:27:53 PM

this is very reasonable because the market has experienced a very high increase and is now starting to show a continuous decline the market does not always show prices going up there must be a price going down, be patient and control the emotions the market will definitely return green

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 02:38:21 PM

this is very reasonable because the market has experienced a very high increase and is now starting to show a continuous decline the market does not always show prices going up there must be a price going down, be patient and control the emotions the market will definitely return green

This is somehow correct but not the appropriate answer.
If the market is always increasing, that doesn’t mean that it will next time starts decreasing.
Market works or follows the trend of Supply and Demand.
If the demand of the coin is less and supply will be sufficient then definitely the price will come down.
Similarly happens when the price too increasing.
Hope OP got some doubts cleared now.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 02:41:50 PM

we have already seen how the market situation was direr in 2018. even the recovery is not enough just 1-2 years. improvement does occur but to form a good rally takes quite a long time.
while for now, we can still see how the market corrected but not so bad. Many altcoins may have been destroyed, but I think top market assets are still able to survive with the current stability of BTC.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 03:30:46 PM

we have already seen how the market situation was direr in 2018. even the recovery is not enough just 1-2 years. improvement does occur but to form a good rally takes quite a long time.
while for now, we can still see how the market corrected but not so bad. Many altcoins may have been destroyed, but I think top market assets are still able to survive with the current stability of BTC.

Good project stand still as there are community who support the projects,

it's not easy for the market to pump that quick unless there are big whales

who will start pumping the market by bringing big amount of money inside

and  let the bull to start dominating back.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 09:10:17 PM

That would be easy if during the bull run, and because the bull run is over, we will see some struggle of altcoins in the market like we witnessed before. Old and new projects are all the same, they need to hype up in order to pump and it's true, it will not be possible without the help of the whales.

One important thing is for it to get listed in big exchanges, it's the easiest way to attract the whales.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 02:27:50 AM

That would be easy if during the bull run, and because the bull run is over, we will see some struggle of altcoins in the market like we witnessed before. Old and new projects are all the same, they need to hype up in order to pump and it's true, it will not be possible without the help of the whales.

One important thing is for it to get listed in big exchanges, it's the easiest way to attract the whales.
right, with plans to list on a major exchange, it is certain that the coin will rise in price, although after that it will fall again. with the news, of course, many investors will start buying it while the price is still cheap, and when the price is pumped, they will sell it until the price returns to normal, and devs must try to keep the coin alive

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 04:52:50 AM

right, with plans to list on a major exchange, it is certain that the coin will rise in price, although after that it will fall again. with the news, of course, many investors will start buying it while the price is still cheap, and when the price is pumped, they will sell it until the price returns to normal, and devs must try to keep the coin alive
This method is indeed done by many project developers to stabilize and even increase their token trading.
but not all can do it. some newly released projects even find it difficult to be listed on major exchanges due to strict classification.
the current conditions I believe, more investors are playing on top market assets than waiting for new projects to be listed on large exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 04:08:45 PM

This method is indeed done by many project developers to stabilize and even increase their token trading.
but not all can do it. some newly released projects even find it difficult to be listed on major exchanges due to strict classification.
the current conditions I believe, more investors are playing on top market assets than waiting for new projects to be listed on large exchanges.

With the development inside industry there are many different types of investors inside,

some are still doing it the old fashion ways while other are now bringing new twist with their

strategy, those institutional investors just keep buying what they've believe will bring them

fortune while those who are riding with the sentiments are trying to short it out and enjoy

quick gains.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 09:38:54 PM

With the development inside industry there are many different types of investors inside,

some are still doing it the old fashion ways while other are now bringing new twist with their

strategy, those institutional investors just keep buying what they've believe will bring them

fortune while those who are riding with the sentiments are trying to short it out and enjoy

quick gains.

That's because we have different strategies and different targets, most investors want an instant return or a short term return, and some are even becoming so unrealistic thinking investing in crypto is just like putting their money in HYIP or ponzi scheme, the reason why some of them got victimized in an investment scam.

We all want to gain an ultimate success but we never know when it will happen. However, HOLDing has been proven a very successful strategy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:42:28 PM

A lot of investors think that fall of the market is a good time to buy tokens for the best and most profitable price. But nobody knows how long this fall will last. The most important thing is that the project will continue to develop even when market falls. Here is a development plan of PolkaSyndicate https://polkasyndicate.medium.com/polkasyndicate-development-plans-b45e1b824239

It all depends on how long the market will continue to fall. The longer the fall lasts, the less popular cryptocurrencies will be.

During the fall of the cryptocurrency market, the popularity of cryptocurrency projects is falling, so it is important to continue to develop the project and increase its ecosystem so that the number of users of the project does not fall.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 06:53:50 AM

I don't really care what the market does, I'm staking NEAR protocol to maximize my profit.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 09:06:18 AM

There are several things that affect the mood of the crypto market to decline in my personal study and analysis by comparing the analysis of experts

1. The price of Crypto Assets depends on the balance of supply and demand. When there is a lot of demand, the price will go up. Vice versa, if supply is high while demand is low, prices will fall.
2. News or media coverage can affect the price of Crypto Assets with various negative or positive reports.
3. Countries that control a lot of shares are also very influential with prices going up and down, meaning that if this country has various problems being faced, it is possible that crypto prices are unstable.

For these reasons, I conclude that crypto prices fluctuate due to stability, reporting and asset control, these three things must be stabilized so that crypto prices are safe and good.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:05:27 AM

There are many reasons that cause the crypto market mood to weaken, one of which could be caused by news issues or media coverage that can affect the price of Crypto Assets. An example is if there is news about hacker attacks on crypto servers, or even good news about increasing adoption and infrastructure behind crypto technology.
And it could be because the virus pandemic causes the economy to weaken, demand is low, prices will fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: