Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing?  (Read 4351 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 08:59:08 PM

I think crypto trading is better than investing, crypto trading has the opportunity to get big profits on a daily basis while investing is just waiting and there is no guarantee that holding for the long term can get big profits.

There is also no guarantee that on a daily basis you'll earn profits through trading though, especially if you are a day trader. Trading is not as easy as you might think. And even good traders lost profit sometimes which no one can avoid. And at the same time trading profits depends on your capital, and if you only have a small capital I don't think you'll get huge amount of profit through trading.

But for investing, if you can find a good undervalued project because I believe there's a lot of them in crypto, there is a higher chances of you having much bigger returns even just by having a not very much big capital.

So if I were to ask, I prefer investing rather than trading.
Indeed! nothing is certain inside this industry, unless you have good patterns that you can use dealing with scalping.

We can deny the fact that there are daytraders who can accumulate decent profits each time they participate with their trades,
either it's bull or bear season, with the knowledge they've got the chance of earnings is still possible.

you have to choose accordingly, the knowledge that you'll going to use will be the advantage that you have during your trading.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:51:12 PM

I think making an investment in crytocurrency is much better and more profitable than trading it .Trading crypto's is very risky,have tried it before and have lost a pretty amount due to it.I usually make alot investing unlike trading so I will go with investment rather than trading.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:02:50 AM

Currently I do both, but I think investing is safer and more profitable, I trade new listed coins especially those that are trending on Coinmarketcap, unfortunately when I sell I often lose because the slippage of the coin is very high, while investing top coins like bitcoin is very profitable for the long term or at least a year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:20:01 PM

Cryptocurrency trading and investing both are good. But the person like a student or the persons who have small money for this business like to do trading to increase their capital through trading. It is also a good way to get good experience in the crypto market. It is also a good way to understand the psychology of this business.
But he people those have good capital to invest and have good experience in this fields. They should be good investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
BlackMan8

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:45:10 AM

It depends on your own time. If you have enough time, you can be a day trader. If investing in cryptocurrency is just your sideline, then you can be a long-term trader and buy some value currency. After the price of the coin rises, sell the coin at the right time to make a profit.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:40:39 PM

I think crypto trading is better than investing, crypto trading has the opportunity to get big profits on a daily basis while investing is just waiting and there is no guarantee that holding for the long term can get big profits.

Fortunately, you only think that and don't know it. Because in the past it has been shown - both in crypto and in stocks - that investing is the more profitable option in the long run. If you had bought Bitcoin at $1 and held it until today, you would certainly have more profit than if you had traded over the years. There are many good studies confirming this - especially in the stock market area.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 01:36:31 PM

For those who have time online of course daily trading is a good thing, but I prefer to invest, I buy a lot of coins that I store in my vault wallet at a cheap price then hold for at least a year and I see the results, I never check daily or even monthly , I only focus on seeing the results in a year or so and the results are 2, namely getting a big profit or the coin dies. but I'm happy because most of the coins I buy cheap can skyrocket and profit up to more than 500%.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 11:42:52 PM

Fortunately, you only think that and don't know it. Because in the past it has been shown - both in crypto and in stocks - that investing is the more profitable option in the long run. If you had bought Bitcoin at $1 and held it until today, you would certainly have more profit than if you had traded over the years. There are many good studies confirming this - especially in the stock market area.
Yes, in the long term investing is the one to give big profit than the money made out of regular trading. If one is good with trading, this could get him even more earning. Because during the continued involvement into trading the portfolio holdings will increase with time. When that is possible automatically we'll get better profit depending on the growth happened with the respective market, it can be cryptocurrency market or stocks.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:07:51 AM

Yes, in the long term investing is the one to give big profit than the money made out of regular trading. If one is good with trading, this could get him even more earning. Because during the continued involvement into trading the portfolio holdings will increase with time. When that is possible automatically we'll get better profit depending on the growth happened with the respective market, it can be cryptocurrency market or stocks.
Whether investing long term or trading, I think it's the same as making a profit,
of course to trade the risk is very high and we can lose money but when we have the knowledge and skills it will make us have a great opportunity to make a profit,
That's why it's important to have those two things besides analysis

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 01:35:51 PM

Its all almost the abilities and expertise,Trading require time and attntions too eep knowleedge almost market.Trading would likely be superior since you have got more chances to get profit and loss cash on the off chance that you know how to do exchanging. Contributing is more of a hodl choice and most individuals utilize this when they have no time to really day exchange or they fair do not need to exchange in common. Day exchanging is more beneficial since you take each opportunity, whereas hodling is more like a secure sort of speculation, Since you're holding up for that minute where Bitcoin booms and you exit out making a profit,But it require tolerance.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:32:48 PM

but in this case you have to be able to read market movements really well in TA because trading needs something research to do in order to make you profitable.
On the other hand, trading is indeed quite profitable, but the risk it receives is quite large, especially with a market that is very difficult to predict.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 06:24:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2021, 08:38:20 AM by dbc23

It all depends go for that which you understand better both are risky and highly volatile. It would be safer to invest but that doesn't guarantee loss free irrespective of the project. But the one you understand better would be your safe haven. Just develop your self In that which you feel more passionate about. The truth remains none is better than the other both requires risk and good analysis
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1369

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:37:04 PM

Trading and investing the main goal of them is to achieve profits, but they are very different, so if you are a beginner trader and don't have professional strategies and great experience to enter into successful trading, then you will undoubtedly suffer a loss, so I advise you to leave trading and invest.
A long-term investment is safer than trading and doesn't contain psychological pressures, so if you want to day trading, you have to learn to trade properly and you must adhere to that strategy that you set.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ashleyknight (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:37:09 AM

There is also no guarantee that on a daily basis you'll earn profits through trading though, especially if you are a day trader. Trading is not as easy as you might think. And even good traders lost profit sometimes which no one can avoid. And at the same time trading profits depends on your capital, and if you only have a small capital I don't think you'll get huge amount of profit through trading.

But for investing, if you can find a good undervalued project because I believe there's a lot of them in crypto, there is a higher chances of you having much bigger returns even just by having a not very much big capital.

So if I were to ask, I prefer investing rather than trading.

Yes but crypto is relatively a new market and we are not very sure of its future. Even when there is no guarantee that you can make money trading, I guess it’s still better than wasting years and then realizing that it has lost all its value.
ashleyknight (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:46:20 AM

For those who have time online of course daily trading is a good thing, but I prefer to invest, I buy a lot of coins that I store in my vault wallet at a cheap price then hold for at least a year and I see the results, I never check daily or even monthly , I only focus on seeing the results in a year or so and the results are 2, namely getting a big profit or the coin dies. but I'm happy because most of the coins I buy cheap can skyrocket and profit up to more than 500%.

You are lucky! There are many coins which crashed badly and never rose in value again.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:43:41 PM

Investing may be the best option if you are not familiar with anything else especially trading. It takes risk to trade especially day trading. It is true that it's better to add up more and hodl because it will be more productive in a matter of time. It will be a bit boring if you will just hodl the same amount and just waiting for it to increase its value. Try to accumulate more in different ways but with precautions.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:26:58 PM

Investing may be the best option if you are not familiar with anything else especially trading. It takes risk to trade especially day trading. It is true that it's better to add up more and hodl because it will be more productive in a matter of time. It will be a bit boring if you will just hodl the same amount and just waiting for it to increase its value. Try to accumulate more in different ways but with precautions.
Actually, whether investing or trading, everything has its own risks,
but indeed when trading the possibility of losing money is quite large,
even when investing we need to choose the right coin and the right choice for long term investment is the top altcoins like ETH and BNB

Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:11:32 PM

I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?
Sure there is no doubt, holding bitcoin is very profitable because even if all crypto coins will fall and never return to their previous value, I believe bitcoin will, because Bitcoin is must trusted crypto token, many investors hold BTC as asset of wealth, so holding BTC is very profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:38:55 PM

Day trading is time intensive because you need to fully master and put to use every methods ranging from fundamental analysis to technical analysis. I prefer long term hold because it gives me time to engage in other activities and it is more profitable. Day trading is only profitable when using a huge amount of money to trade.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 05:17:01 AM

It depends, both are good. Trading is for short term, but investing is for a long term. It all depends on what your objectives are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: